At Paris Become A Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is she meeting Narcissa for another tryst? Or perhaps a threesome with the couple? But why would she take a knife with her?

You move quickly up the hall to the Count's door, crouch down and put your eye to the keyhole.

Your eyes widen at the sight.

Totally naked, Count Rudolfo's hands and feet have been tied spread-eagled to the corner of his bed with scarves. A blindfold has been placed over his eyes.

The countess, also naked, kneels between his legs, her head bobbing up and down as she gives him oral pleasure.

Solange has slipped out of her dress and lain it over the back of a chair. She climbs onto the bed, straddles the count's head, then lowers her cunt to his face, teasing him as he strains to lick at her.

You stare through the keyhole at the three people on the bed. For what seems an unbearbaly long time, the two women work on the Count---his wife devouring his thick cock, and Solange letting him lick and kiss and search her cunt as she undulates it back and forth above his head.

Now the French woman turns and kneels over the count, joining the countess. As the two women proceed to engulf his erect cock with their mouths---first one woman, then the other---their wet lips and tongues running up and down the stalk...the count feasts upon Solange's cunt that now virtually lies upon his face.

You faintly hear the count gasp out something in Spanish. It needs no translation---he's about to come.

Solange rolls off him and stands on the floor. As Countess Narcissa continues to suck on her husband's cock, Solange pulls the knife from the pocket of her dress. She holds it over Rudolfo's heart. Narcissa replaces her mouth with her hand and begins to pump his cock vigorously.

Both women glance at each other, wicked smiles on their faces. You realize with a shock that it looks like they intend to kill the count even as he climaxes.

With a cry for help in the corridor, you turn the handle and crash through the door.

During the next few seconds, everything seems to happen in slow motion.

As you burst in, Solange and Narcissa turn to see you, shocked expressions on their faces.

At the same time, Narcissa releases Rudolfo's cock. His body thrashes on the bed as his orgasm explodes through him, his seed spurting in every direction as his cock flops back and forth wildly.

Solange's look of surprise turns to anger and she pounces towards you, the knife poised in her hand.

Deftly you move to one side, keeping your leg out. Solange trips over it and crashes against a cabinet.

The Countess, meanwhile, has grabbed a nightgown. She hurridly pulls it around her and dashes out the door, pushing her way past other clients and women who, after your shout, appeared from their rooms to see what was going on.

You look at Solange who is slowly getting to her feet. You hear gasps from the on-lookers as she turns to face you. The dagger protrudes from her belly, blood pours down her abdomen and legs onto the floor.

Solange has time to swear at you in French before her eyes glaze over and her body crumples dead to the floor.

Just then, a woman pushes through the crowd and enters the room. She hurries over and unties the Count. Confused, embarrassed, but unhurt, he answers questions fired at him by the woman. After a few moments, you realize from the shocked look on his face that he didn't have any idea what was going on and that you narrowly saved him from being murdered.

He comes to you, shakes your hand and, in broken English, expresses his thanks.

A few moments later, you are unceremoniously ushered from the Count's room and into your own, there to wait until the gendarmes arrive to take your statement about what happened.

It is only when you arrive back in England and read the newspapers that you fully understand what actually happened.

Apparently, Count Rudolfo had gone to paris for some important government meetings. For some "undisclosed" reasons, Countess Narcissa had masterminded a plot and had the count targeted for assassination by someone known only as the Jaguar. However, the British government had been informed of the plot and sent in a secret agent to try and uncover the Jaguar. As it turned out, the count's life was saved by a brave Englishman who happened to overhear what was going on and rushed in to stop the assassination. The Jaguar, it seems, accidentally felt on her own knife and died.

You take a sip of tea and shake your head. Not only were you able to obtain all kinds of information for several articles, and not only did you find out about the maison de rendezvous, but you were also a hero! What a marvellously delightful trip!

THE END

12