At Shauna's Feet Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
553 Followers

"That's a lovely thought, slave, but don't ever stop servicing me until I give you permission to. Is that perfectly clear?"

"Yes, Goddess...I'm sorry." He looked down at the floor. Shauna actually had a twinge of pity for him. He really had rubbed and sucked his heart out for her...and done a very nice job of it, too...though she'd never tell him that. Well, maybe a tiny compliment, but she'd never let on just how much he pleased her; that might make him lazy and complacent.

"I'll allow it this one time, slave. But never again. You never stop servicing me, no matter what form of servicing you are engaged in, until I tell you you can. That's a hard, fast rule from now on. But, you've worked hard and I appreciate your efforts. I do see room for improvement, and you'll have to work harder and longer in the future to please me, but I think you've done adequately for a first training session. I think you're going to make a fine foot slave. And as long as you continue to please me and service me without question, I'll allow you to continue to be my foot slave. How do you feel about that?"

"I'm honored, Goddess...Thank you." His puppy-dog eyes sparkled their sincerity. Shauna's crotch began to steam just seeing that doting look.

"You're welcome, slave. And now, my hardworking toe boy, we come to a critical juncture for us. If you are to remain my foot slave, you have to always prove your loyalty to me. You have to worship me, and more importantly obey me, unconditionally and without question. Refusal to do my bidding will result in your dismissal as my slave. That means no more worshipping my sexy feet. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, Goddess," he replied, a fearful lump coming to his throat.

"Good. Now, your foot worship has pleased me, and like before, has gotten me somewhat aroused. I find myself needing further servicing from you. What I want you to do for me now is something I enjoy very much, but you may be reluctant to provide for me. It's easy to worship my feet when you yourself enjoy them, but what of other parts of me that don't appeal to you so much? I wonder if you will as readily cater to them. But here's how it works. You service me in any way I demand, or you are no longer my slave. You adore and worship every part of me, not just my feet, or we as Goddess and slave are history. I want total worship and servitude from you. You can't be selective about what parts of my body you service. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Goddess," he whispered, an almost tangible fear beginning to clutch at his heart.

"Good. Then I'm going to have you service me in a way that pleases me greatly. That alone should be a reward for you...to please me so much. When I ask this of you, you will comply. I don't expect you to be ecstatic about it, but I do expect you to do as I ask. In time, hopefully you'll come to enjoy it as much as I do, but even if you don't I will still require it of you on a regular basis if you remain as my slave. It's something that feels wonderful physically, but I also feel it properly shows your worship and respect for me...and there is no substitute for proper respect. And remember, you do as I say or you leave...and you'll never savor my sweet, warm feet again. Do you think you are ready to prove how badly you want to be my foot slave?"

"Yes, Goddess," he cringed, "I am."

"Very well. Don't disappoint me. And all the while you are doing this for me, just remember that you are giving me great pleasure. I'll probably have another orgasm from it, and that is the most pleasure you could ever give me...and that's the very thing that should always motivate you...my pleasure. Don't ever think of your own pleasure before my own, or consider your own convenience over my desires. If you ever do that, you will no longer please me, and you know what that will mean. Now, are you going to disappoint me?"

"Never, Goddess," he said, shuddering imperceptibly as he spoke.

"All right, then, are you ready to make a sacrifice for my pleasure?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"All right. One last warning...do not refuse me or you will no longer take your place at my feet. I will throw you out the instant you refuse." Her eyes hardened. His looked downward.

"I won't refuse you," he said, feeling as if a huge weight was sitting on his chest.

"Good. You'd better not. Now, I want you to orally service me again, but not my feet or pussy this time."

She got up on her knees on the sofa and turned around, putting her hands on the back cushions. Her back toward Sam, she bent over, pushing her bottom toward him. Her two firm globes hovered a mere six inches from his face. Sam instantly felt fear.

"I very much enjoy a nice warm mouth on my bottom. I want you to orally worship every inch of it. As you did with my feet, you will use your lips and tongue all over my cheeks. Worship and adore them, slave. Savor them as you did my toes. And, then, when you've worshipped every inch of both cheeks, I expect you to spread them apart and worship between them. When you get to this part I will guide you through it...how best to pleasure and worship me. I truly enjoy this, slave, and I will expect your utmost attention to detail and your absolute best efforts at making me happy. You understand what I want from you, slave?"

Stunned, Sam stammered..."Um...but...Goddess...between?"

"Yes, slave...that's true worship and loyalty. Do you think I deserve less?"

"Of course not, Goddess, but...between...that's your..."

"I know exactly what it is, slave!" She was beginning to get angry. "Do you have a problem with it? Am I disgusting to you in some way?"

"No, Goddess, of course not!" he said quickly, his mind caught between the desire to please her at any cost and his lack of desire to cater to this particular request.

"I see, then," she said slowly, a grin coming to her face, "I guess you no longer desire to be my foot slave." She lifted her feet and started rubbing them teasingly on the sides of his face. She put her toes under his nose to allow him to breathe in their scent. She played with his lips with her toes. She rubbed her feet all around his face and watched him sweat as she did so. He grabbed her feet and licked her toes hungrily. He kissed her feet passionately. She allowed him to do this, knowing it would make him hers again. When he started to suck her small toe on one foot, she quickly yanked her feet from him. She heard him groan from deep inside himself...maybe from his very soul.

"I'm sorry, slave. No more feet for you. I can't use a slave who prefers to satisfy his own needs rather than mine. Go on home, Sam...I'll find another foot slave." She started to get up off the sofa.

"No, please...Goddess...I'm sorry. Please let me be your foot slave."

She smiled, petted his head like he was a cat. She got back on her knees on the sofa and turned to push her bottom out at him again. She bent over and this time wiggled her bottom suggestively.

"Well, then, do as I've commanded. Would you rather be Sam out there," she nodded toward the doorway, "or my adoring foot slave in here?"

"Please...I'd rather be your slave."

"Then you know what is required of you." She again wiggled her bottom. "You have your orders...carry them out. Be a good slave and do exactly as you're told."

Sam's heart sunk, knowing that he was now in too deep to ever get out. He was hers, body and soul. He sighed deeply and reached out to her round bottom, grabbing her by the hips. He moved forward the six inches to her behind and put his lips on one smooth cheek. He kissed it, his lips moving from spot to spot, wondering when it would be enough for her...and dreading the moment when she wanted his lips to worship between them. Maybe, he hoped, this would be enough. Please...let it be enough, he silently prayed.

As he kissed, Shauna smiled with sublime satisfaction. She, too, knew she owned him. After this moment, anything she wanted from him would be hers. He would never refuse her, no matter what. Oh, he might resist a little, but it would be token resistance at best. He was hers to do with as she pleased. She closed her eyes and envisioned her bright future with the most accommodating slave she could ever ask for.

And her mind was already working on the many unending tasks she would require of him...

Her memories had occupied her so completely that Shauna missed most of her foot bath. The soapy washcloth draped over the basin told her that slut had already used it on her feet. He never draped it that way until he had performed all duties requiring its use. Though she was slightly disappointed in missing the washcloth bathing, she did recall his hand bathing and rinsing. And her feet now felt even more refreshed than they had earlier. And, watching her slave hard at work, she realized she hadn't missed all the pampering. He was dutifully using the nail brush to clean under her toenails for her, scrubbing the soapy brush along the tips of her toes and then dipping her toes to rinse them. After each scrub and rinse, he observed his handiwork, seeking any spots he might have missed so as not to disappoint Goddess Shauna. Besides, he took great pride in his work, and wouldn't dream of doing a poor job of cleaning her feet...not ever.

When he was satisfied that her nails were clean, he made one last inspection of her feet. He was happy with their appearance, so he gathered up the towel and dried her feet gently and soothingly. Shauna smiled and watched his attention to her feet, amazed at the power her feet held over this man. When he finished drying her feet, he placed them on his thighs while he folded the towel. Finding the driest part of the towel, he folded it so both showing sides were as dry as possible and placed it on the floor. He then lifted Shauna's feet off his thighs and one at a time held them up for her inspection. She twisted her feet from side to side, straining to see the sides and soles, and then spread her toes to look inspect between them. She couldn't find any flaws in his work, so she gave him an a satisfied smile. After her approval of his work on her feet, he laid those beautiful feet gently on the towel, not wanting his hard work to go for naught if he placed them on the floor.

"Goddess, since you approve of my efforts, may I clean up now?" It was his standard question following his bathing of her feet.

"Of course, slut. But bring back the pedicure supplies. My nail polish is in need of a touchup, it seems. Bring the nail polish remover, the clippers, emery board and some fresh polish...mmmmm...metallic red, I think tonight." She laughed at herself after saying this. Sam already knew what he needed to give her her pedicure. He'd given her many. All she really needed to tell him was what color she wanted to wear tonight. Oh, well, she thought, her mind was a little distracted with all her reminiscing. And this way she would have

fun scolding him if he forgot anything, because she'd given him very specific instructions. But she knew he wouldn't forget anything. He enjoyed pleasing her way too much for that to happen.

Slut removed the bathing supplies, leaving her feet on the towel to await his return. He returned with all the things she asked for, plus a soft cotton cloth. He brought a hassock over from in front of one of the chairs and placed it in front of Shauna. He lifted her feet, holding them in the air with one hand, and transferred the towel to the hassock with his other hand. He then placed her feet back on the towel on the hassock.

Her toenails were softened by the long, warm foot bath, so they were easy to trim. One by one he carefully clipped each nail to a nice rounded curve. Then, using the emery board, he smoothed the end of all ten lovely nails. When this was done, he used the cloth to wipe away any powdery fragments from either her nails or the emery board. Next, he applied the nail polish remover to each toe, removing as much polish as he could, scrubbing even down around the edges of the nail beds, to make a truly clean palate for his artistic application of the new coat of polish. Shauna watched his diligence with interest.

When the nails were trimmed, smoothed and thoroughly clean of any previous polish, he opened the new bottle of lacquer and placed the opened bottle on the floor beside himself. He situated the hassock so that her feet hung over the edge, and placed the fingers of his left hand between the toes of her right foot, spreading them. With his right hand he then began to paint. She watched with a smile as he carefully painted each toenail. He was concentrating so hard on it that his tongue sneaked out just a tiny bit between his lips and he chewed it lightly as he painted, being careful not to get polish anywhere but on the nails. Shauna enjoyed watching him work hard to try to satisfy her, but she had left her memories of training slut at a most delicious juncture...and she wanted to relive that pleasure. She again nestled into the soft cushions and drifted to the past...

Shauna sighed as Sam's lips adored every inch of first one, then the other cheek. He didn't seem to mind this at all and his lips felt soft and warm on her bottom. She enjoyed both the worship aspect of it, and the symbolism of a man kissing her arrogant ass.

"Mmmm...slave, you have such wonderful lips. They feel just delicious on my bottom. I think I'm going to have you do this often. It's such a relaxing feeling. But press your lips into me a little harder, and rub them along my skin as you move from place to place to kiss me."

"Yes, Goddess." She loved that...his immediate and unquestioning cooperation. She didn't even mind he'd spoken without permission.

It ended up that Sam took a good thirty minutes to kiss both cheeks. He tried to cover the same ground over and over again to delay the inevitable. But Shauna needed her power over him. She needed his worship all the way. She needed to have him prove himself to her, and not just do things he himself enjoyed doing. If he was to be her true slave, he had to do things for her quickly, willingly and without hesitation, even if some of those things were unpleasant to him. Besides, part of the excitement for Shauna was to break down his inhibitions - what few he had - and rebuild him into the kind of slave that will eventually be EAGER to service her every need. Her goal was to train Sam to the point where his personal tastes didn't matter to him anymore...only pleasing Shauna would be important. To be a true slave, he had to think ONLY of Shauna's needs, and NEVER his own.

And now the time came to push Sam over that hump...to force him to take that final step that would seal his fate...to make him once and for all her personal plaything...her servant...her chattel.

"Very nice, slave...now we come to the moment of truth. What you do for me now will give me great pleasure, and isn't that why you're here?"

"Yes, Goddess," he replied, a considerable lump in his throat.

"Good, now you learn true worship of my ass. This will not only give me a lot of pleasure and satisfaction, but it will also prove your loyalty to me. And, remember, whether or not you enjoy this doesn't matter. All that should matter to you - all that should EVER matter to you - is whether or not I enjoy it. Are you ready to prove yourself?"

"Yes, Goddess...I..."

"Yes, slave? You have something you wish to say?"

"No, Goddess...I'm ready." He swallowed hard and took a deep breath.

"Good. Now, spread me wide." Taking a deep breath, sighing it back out, and trembling from head to toe, Sam grabbed her cheeks, each thumb just inside its respective side of her cleavage...and complied.

"Now, first, just worship me. Nuzzle your face between my cheeks. Kiss all up and down between them...very gently. I want to feel your worship, your complete adoration of me. I want to feel your warm breath caressing my bottom. Show me how grateful you are to be my slave. Begin now, and take your time."

Sam closed his eyes and pushed his lips into that forbidden canyon. He slowly nuzzled her, letting his nose, cheeks and lips lightly move along between her cheeks. Shauna delighted in the warmth of his breath as his head moved up and down in her valley. A tingle of power coursed through her body as she felt his lips kissing all along that crevice, up one inner side, down the other, and then pressing themselves as firmly between them as he could. She couldn't help but sigh. All the emotions of the moment...power, pleasure, desire...and just the pure physical enjoyment of it, mingled within her and made her want more.

"Oh, yes, slave..that's lovely. You seem to be a natural at this, too. Now I need to feel your tongue. Lick me,slave. Lick your Goddess slowly and sensually. Give me warm, moist waves of pleasure to float on."

Without a word, Sam braced himself. He remembered her delicious feet and how badly he wanted them. If this was the price he had to pay to worship Shauna's feet, then so be it. He was sure he could tough it out.

But, wasn't there that tiny part of him that enjoyed this? Wasn't there a side of him that needed to be submissive to Shauna? On the one hand he received no pleasure from the act itself, yet on the other he was intensely aroused by the submissiveness of it. It went to the core of who he was. And both he and Shauna knew it.

Out came Sam's tongue. Slowly he ran it along the same path his lips had just followed. First he took short, quick licks, then long, slower ones, working between those haughty cheeks. Shauna really was enjoying it. She was sighing and moaning. Now whether it was the physical sensation of a warm, wet tongue slipping up and down her crevice, or the turn-on of her power over Sam, or both...neither of them knew. But, Shauna was indeed enjoying herself immensely. As for Sam, the only pleasure he was getting from this was knowing that he was pleasing Shauna. That was more than enough for any submissive.

"Oh, yes, slave...lick harder."

Sam licked harder. He pressed his tongue forcefully along that warm, moist ravine. Shauna's hips moved slightly as he licked. His hands got momentarily tired, and he had to back his tongue out of her bottom, reposition his hands, and spread her again to continue. She didn't seem to notice or mind, for which Sam was grateful.

"Slave, spread me as far as you can. Concentrate your tongue on my delicious rosebud."

Sam had never heard it called a rosebud, but he knew what she meant. He was beyond the point of even considering refusal, so he gulped, sighed and did as she requested.

He put one thumb on either side of her rosebud and spread her cheeks as far as he could. He then entered between them tongue-first. He took several slow, "get acquainted" licks at it first. When he found it wasn't as terrible as he feared, he knew it was time to try to make it feel good for Shauna. His tongue flicked lightly at her sphincter, almost teasing. She squirmed just a bit, and sighed, fighting off a triumphant giggle.

"Suck at it, slave...and lick harder. Press your tongue into it."

He knew better than to reply, so he carried out her directions. He pressed his tongue onto her rosebud and worked it all around the outside of it, pressing more firmly. She squirmed still more. And Sam noticed something else. One of Shauna's hands had found its way down between her legs. She was stroking and entering herself while Sam licked her from behind. Her hips had started rocking and Sam had to match her motion in order to continue to lick her.

"Oh, yes...such a good slave. You're doing just fine. Lick harder. See if you can't penetrate me. Do it now, slave. I really need you to do it now."

Sam grimaced just a bit at the "penetrate" part, but he'd gone this far. His pride was completely gone, so what difference did it make? He spread her sphincter slightly with his thumbs. He licked all around the rim, getting it as wet as he could. Slowly, her opening relaxed, and little by little, he was able to slip the tip of his tongue inside. Her hips were gyrating faster now, and her sighing and moaning picked up tempo as well...as did her probing fingers in her slick nest.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
553 Followers