At Shauna's Feet Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

"Yes, slave...yes...get your tongue in just a little further, and then start working it around along the inside rim. That feels so good. Oh, yes...if you keep this up, I'm just going to have to give you a nice reward. Don't disappoint me, now." She was gasping and puffing out the words now, but every one pierced Sam's mind like an arrow, especially the ones hinting at a "reward."

It was all Sam could do to keep up with her movements now. But he managed to press into her hard enough to get his tongue where she wanted it. Her opening was so slick and wet that he was finally able to penetrate her more than half an inch...and it was enough. He started circling his tongue around the inner wall of her loosening rim...and immediately had to again adjust for her bucking.

He couldn't see anything but Shauna's moving bottom, but he knew her fingers must be working furiously between her legs...and he envied them. From this point, it wasn't long before Shauna's satisfaction was imminent. If he could've seen her face, he'd have seen her open, sighing mouth and closed eyes...her face sweating and her gaping mouth allowing gasps of air to escape her heaving lungs.

As he continued to lick, sweat trickled down Shauna's crevice and dripped onto his nose. He fought hard to keep his tongue active in her rosebud. Shauna was bucking hard now, and Sam knew that soon his rite of passage would be over...for now. But, he also knew that she had enjoyed this so much that it was a certainty that he'd be doing this for her many more times as her slave. And at this point, it no longer mattered to him. He now thought of himself as her slave...and of her pleasure as his sole responsibility. And, all this because he adored her beautiful feet.

Suddenly, with a gasp and cry, Shauna's bottom pounded Sam's head, knocking his tongue from it's place in her rosebud. But, she no longer needed it anyway. Her fingers were working fast and furious in her dripping pussy, and she had begun to orgasm. Her cheeks clenched as her behind gyrated in small, tight circles. As she humped her fingers joyously, Sam watched her cheek muscles ripple with the exploding climax. From her hips down she was constant motion, all her muscles rippling with the release. Sam looked at the lovely feet that had sealed his doom, and saw the toes curling and flexing with each spasm of Shauna's erupting sex. He couldn't help but smile as he watched those toes. Hell, from this point forward he would have to get his pleasures where he could.

Shauna's climax finally subsided and she slumped onto her side on the sofa, her back still to Sam. She could barely breathe, but the smile seemed as if it would be etched on her face forever. She was lying with her bottom still over the edge of the sofa aimed at Sam. She looked down at Sam, his face red and covered in sweat. She smiled at him. His future as her slave was now assured. When her breathing approached normalcy again, she gasped out quiet praise to her slave. She didn't want to make a habit of praising him, but considering his initial reluctance and his excellent performance in spite of it, she was willing to give him reason to be proud of what he'd done for her. Besides, she thought, if she praised him when he did exceptionally well, wouldn't he try hard to do so again?

"You did very well, slave. I WILL reward you later. I'm going to let you be my footstool while I sip a cup of tea and read to relax. But, for now, I just want to lie here and let my heart stop racing. Come here." She slapped her behind lightly, and Sam moved to be near it.

"While I recover, you just sit there and lovingly kiss my bottom. Kiss it all over...gently and slowly. Just to show me how grateful you are to be my adoring foot slave." With that, Shauna rolled onto her side and relaxed and smiled as Sam kissed her bottom...

Back in real time, Shauna chuckled lightly as she remembered slut kissing her bottom for over an hour that first night because she'd drifted off to sleep on the sofa. He didn't know she had fallen asleep and he didn't want to disappoint her, so he just kept kissing. She woke to slut still kissing her bottom and had laughed heartily about it. She never told him she fell asleep, and to this day he still didn't know. It was a never-ending source of amusement for her, and her laughter when she thought about it from time to time continually mystified Sam.

Still chuckling, Shauna looked back down at slut. He had finished painting her toes and was eyeing his work with great pride. He held up both her feet for her to approve of his endeavors. She flexed and stretched her toes, admiring her new paint job. Her toes were trimmed, shaped and painted better than she could ever have wanted. And, soon, she would use those toes to further subjugate her loyal foot/shoe/stocking slut...and whatever else she wanted or needed him to be.

Ah, yes...stocking slut. Her daydreaming had made her horny. She was ready for her crotch to be devoured by her slut once again, but she also wanted to give him a reward for doing such a lovely job on her toes. She told him to clean up, saying he'd done wonderfully on her feet and she was going to give him a stocking reward. His eyes lit up and he hurried to clean up.

When he came back, he found Shauna sitting on the floor. There was a pillow on the floor beside her...and he knew what was coming. She patted her hand on the pillow and smiled at her excited little slut. Without a word, he laid on the floor on his back, with his head on the pillow. He assumed that, as usual with this setup, Shauna wanted to sit on his face for awhile. She considered allowing him to orally please her as a reward for him...as did he, so he assumed that was to be his reward for doing such fine work on her feet today. He loved pleasing her, but he WAS a little disappointed. After all, she'd promised him a stocking reward...and he so loved her stockings. She had trained him to love them, as much as he now loved her shoes...and any article of clothing that had the honor of touching her body.

Happily, it turned out getting herself eaten wasn't Shauna's only plan...merely part of a much larger plan.

Lying on the floor, waiting to please his Goddess, slut saw her reach over and grab her discarded knee-highs. His heart soared! Shauna stood up and removed the long, billowy skirt she was wearing, tossing it aside. She then stood over slut, straddling his head, and slowly slid her panties down her long legs. She teasingly let them drop onto his face. She pressed them into his face with one foot and told him to smell them. He did...and he swooned with the scent. Then she laughed and kicked them aside. Slut stared up at Shauna's silky patch, which she flaunted over his drooling face.

Shauna suddenly sat on slut's stomach, causing the air to rush out of him. Sitting on his belly, facing him, she put the toes of her left foot into one of her knee-highs, which was still slightly moist and warm. Then, she pressed her toes into slut's face and kept them there while she slid the knee-high up her foot and calf. When she was done she asked slut, "You ARE my little stocking slut, aren't you?"

"Oh, yes, Goddess...I am definitely your stocking slut."

"Good. You like the smell?"

"Yes, Goddess...very much."

"And the silky feel of the nylon? You adore that, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, Goddess...I worship your stockings."

"Good," she said, rubbing her stockinged foot all around his face, "here's what your reward will be. For doing such a beautiful job on my feet today, I'm going to let you suck and lick my stockinged foot. Meanwhile, I'm going to use my other stocking on your penis. I'm going to encase your penis inside my stocking and stroke your cock with it. Do you think you'll like that?"

"Oh, yes, Goddess...yes...please do that." He could barely stammer the words out.

She already knew what his answer would be, but loved hearing him plead anyway.

"You understand, slut, that I want to tease you a long time. You are not allowed to come until I give you permission. No matter how excited you get, I want to play until I get tired of it, so you are not to have an orgasm unless I allow it. If you do, you will not get to worship my feet for days. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Goddess," he groaned. He knew this was going to be very, very difficult...and he would have to endure much before he was allowed his release.

"Good, then let's begin, shall we?"

Shauna laid alongside slut and pulled down his silk slave shorts, exposing his already throbbing member. She then rolled up her second knee-high and placed the tip of his throbbing head into the toe of it. She unrolled the silky hose down along the shaft of his cock...and he moaned. She then started stroking him slowly with her stocking. He moaned again.

His opened, moaning mouth, she then filled with her nylon-encased foot. He reached up and grabbed that foot hungrily, licking and sucking it. She wiggled her silken toes in his mouth as she stroked him with still more silk.

He was moaning and sucking and gasping. He was ready for orgasm in minutes. But, Shauna had other plans. She wanted to torture him for a long, long time...and since he was already dying for release, she knew that this was just going to be deliciously cruel. He squirmed and pleaded for permission to come, but she refused. He was completely at her mercy and she wanted this to go on for a while.

She kept up the pressure, rubbing her foot in his face, letting him lick and suck the nylon. She stroked him with the other stocking, making sure to tease both penis and testicles. He was in ecstasy and agony at the same time. And Shauna couldn't be more pleased. His tortured moans excited her. She got wetter with each pleading groan slut emitted. This absolute power over him was the greatest turn-on she had ever experienced. She got so hot her sex started to itch and burn. But she knew he would soon lick away the fire, so she continued to torture her poor slut. She stroked and teased him mercilessly. She wondered how long it would be before he begged for mercy...

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers