At Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ, come here." Mimi pulled him toward her. "Please."

"Ask again." Sven said. "Your pussy must be burning up by now."

Mimi nodded. "Please, baby. Please fuck me."

"I love it when you beg." Sven mused, settling himself in front of her. He pulled his t-shirt off. "Ask again. Politely, this time."

"Please Sir, will you fuck me." Mimi said, her voice pushed out into soft persuasion. "I'm aching for you, please baby."

"Really?" Sven asked, discarding the first clip from his girlfriend's darkening labia. "Is that so?"

Mimi nodded, screwed her eyes closed. "Please." She sighed. "I'm so wet."

Sven moved forward, slid a finger between her labia, the remaining clothes pin jerking sideways, making Mimi gasp. He would have fucked her right there he was so hard but held back, tempered himself. Mimi always said it was better for the waiting.

"You are." He said. "How about I take off this other clip?"

"Yes." Mimi nodded. "Please."

Sven did so, watched as Mimi moved her hand between her thighs. At the last moment he grabbed her wrist, pinned it to the pillow. "Don't touch things that don't belong to you." He sighed. "Do you understand?"

"Oh fuck." Mimi gasped. "You fucker."

Sven laughed, he was angled so close to her that his breath curled against her cheek. "Thought you might like that, kitten." He kissed her ear.

"Just fuck me." Mimi said again.

"You are very good at begging, aren't you?" Sven said. He moved closer to her so that the tip of his cock pressed against her labia. "This is what you want?" he moved himself so that he pushed his length over her clit. Mimi didn't speak then, just moaned and tried to wrap her legs around him but he merely grabbed them and pushed her legs against the bed.

"I asked you a question?" Sven repeated. "Tell me, do you want me to fuck you?"

Mimi nodded. "Yes, I want you to fuck me."

Sven sank down next to her and kissed her hard, his hands running down her back until they cupped her bottom. "That's all I wanted to hear." He breathed. "Christ, I'm so hard for you now."

"You want to fuck me?" Mimi laughed.

"Yes." Sven cupped her face, nibbled her lip then slid between her thighs, enveloped by her warm wetness, devoured by her, pulled in my the hypnotic grind of her hips.

"Yes. God, that's good." Mimi pulled him closer, her fingers digging into her arm.

"Slowly." He teased, moving himself against her with barely there movements. "Like this?"

"Harder." She said. "Fuck, I want you to fuck me, baby. I want you harder."

"Ow." He kissed her looked over at her whitening knuckles, her nails pressing into his arm. "Greedy bitch." He laughed.

Mimi nodded, pressed her cheek against the cool cotton of the pillow. "More."

"Well, I wouldn't expect anything less." Sven teased, moving faster now, leaning forward so that he was pressed against her. "Not from my sweet girl and her greedy little cunt." He kissed her neck, felt her buck up toward him as he spoke, their rhythm regulating.

"Oh, yes." Mimi breathed. "It's true. I don't want anything else, but you baby. Nothing else."

"Tell me more." He said, the words slid against her cheek, coiled themselves into his gut.

"Only you." Mimi breathed. "Harder, please."

Sven picked up the pace, moving hard against her undulating hips. He kicked up the pace and soon enough she caught it, her fingers curling into the sheets, the delicious threat of orgasm building in her gut, shimmering over her shaking thighs. Mimi hooked her leg around him, slid her fingers over her swollen clit.

"Baby." The word was a whisper ash she came, shaking against him hard as the first wave of orgasm shook through her, filling every single cell it seemed with incomparable calm. A second, smaller wave followed and she shook again, her fingers pressed against her lover's neck.

"May I?" Sven said.

Mimi's eyes flew open. "I thought you were the one topping here?"

Sven sighed, still sliding between her thighs, pulling more tiny tremors from her. "I know what you like." He said. Kissed her hard before she could reply.

"Stupid boy." She mewled the insult into his neck as he came, his weight pressed against her.

For a moment they lay still breathing hard, revelling in the post orgasmic haze that hung over them, holding hands, kissing, cradling one another so that Mimi wished she'd done it sooner.

"So good." She smiled and sat up, looked down at Sven. He smiled up at her, yawned. "Tired now?"

He nodded. "Yes, Ma'am."

"Stupid." Mimi kissed him on the mouth. "Silly, lovely boy. I love you, baby."

"You too." He said.

"You want water? I'm going to get some." Mimi said, standing and stretching.

Sven nodded. "Please."

Mimi stood and stretched, headed to the kitchen the air cool and comforting against her naked flesh. For the first time in weeks she felt completely calm, totally happy. Sven had been right; a little fooling around had been what she needed. She pulled open the fridge and poured them each a glass of water from a bright, glass jug she'd picked up in a place she couldn't remember. She had a momentous flash of wrapping it in newspaper and packing it into a box when she had left Daniel but quickly kicked the thought away into the dark soup of memory. Tonight nothing would ruin the lightness she felt, like she had been washed clean and all the worries had been frightened away by happiness. She closed the fridge, left the jug on the counter.

"There." She settled herself back on the bed and gulped at the cool liquid greedily. "Take it."

Sven took the full glass, watched Mimi place her own empty one on the nightstand. " Better now?" he ran his hand down her arm.

"Much better." She nodded. "You're too good."

"Are you tired?" Sven stood and blew out the candles, turned off the radiator. "You want a towel?"

Mimi nodded. "Yes and yes." She said, throwing back the cover, taking the towel from him.

"That was fun." He moved his glass on the night-stand. "I wasn't too rough, was I? You're okay?"

Mimi nodded, eyed the clothes-pins that now sat innocently next to her glass. "Completely fine and horny as hell now." She admitted. "I might wake you up for some bitey revenge fuck at around six."

"Really?" He laughed. "Bet you won't." He teased. "I fucked you pretty good, I think you'll sleep late tomorrow."

"Maybe I will." She said. "And, either way, I will be happy."

"Good." Sven flipped a switch and the room was plunged into darkness.

"What are you doing?" Mimi said, watching him move under the sheets.

"Getting behind you." He said, wrapped his arms around her, moved her to the space in the bed that he'd moved from. "Don't want to get bitten."

"Oh," Mimi moved her hand in the dark, her fingers skating down his thigh. "I have other means, don't you worry." She pushed her bottom against his crotch and he laughed in the dark.

"Good night, Mimi." Sven said.

Mimi turned in his grip and kissed his chest. "I'll wake you at six."

12