At the Airport

Story Info
Pent up frustrations realized at the airport
963 words
3.48
28.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unblest
unblest
24 Followers

My flight arrived a bit later than scheduled, which was no true surprise. I went down to the baggage claim and there you were. You had your back to me, but I would never mistake you for someone else. I opened my mouth to call your name but a wicked thought crossed my mind. I walked over to stand behind you. I wrapped my arms around you and whispered into your ear.

It didn't matter what I whispered. Somehow you knew it was me from the moment my hands touched you. You melted into me, feeling the heat from my body and the hardness pressed against you. You moaned silently, or as silently as possible given both of our states of growing arousal.

I smiled as I turned you into me for a kiss. Our first kiss. Our lips met and parted, our tongues darted in, tentatively at first but then with growing confidence. I tried to convey to you, in that one, simple, kiss, exactly how I felt seeing you for the first time in years. How much I wanted you.

We finally broke our embrace to catch our breath. You turned when the conveyor belt started, signaling the arrival of the luggage but I laughed. I had traveled only with carry-on bags, hating the interminable wait that always greeted me when I traveled with checked luggage. You grinned at my foresight and we left the terminal, hand in hand.

It was not a short walk to your car. It never was. Airports across the world had somehow managed to master the trick of endless parking lots, regardless of how large or small the airport itself truly was. You had parked in the garage, in the back. We finally reached your car and I was pleased to see that there was no one around. It was just us.

We placed my bags in the trunk and you opened the driver's door to climb in. For a moment you had your back turned and it was all I could take. I wrapped my arms around you again, kissing your neck from just below your ear to where it met your shoulders. Once I arrived at that smooth, soft expanse, I softly bit down. I chose not to leave a mark to your later relief.

You groaned as you felt my teeth. Then I pushed you down until you were leaning across the front seat. You tried to protest, we would be seen. I pretended not to hear. As it was, your protests were half-hearted.

I slowly slid your dress up above your waist, exposing your beautiful, barely covered ass and mound to me. I slid your panties to the side, sliding my finger into you, feeling you already soaking wet. Enjoying it. You moaned as my fingers massaged your skin. You parted your legs without conscious thought.

Accepting your invitation, I quickly released my manhood from its cloth prison and slid myself into you, moaning at the tightness as you gripped me. Within seconds which felt like an eternity, I was soon in to my full length. A simultaneous moan escaped both our lips.

You began to grind against me, wanting me to continue. I had no course but to oblige you. I began to thrust, hard and fast, caught up in the moment and location. Not wanting to risk being caught but wanting more than anything for you to cum.

Fortunately, you were just as excited as I by the circumstances. I could feel you building towards your orgasm so I increased my speed and force. Harder and faster. Unable to resist any longer, it had been so long since my last release, I exploded within you, grunting as my body thrashed and jerked against you. The feeling of my hot seed splashing within you was more than you could take. Trying vainly not to, you screamed into the car seat, your voice muffled but still audible, if only to me.

I collapsed against the car as I slid free of your tight paradise. You quickly rearranged your clothing as I did the same. You had a look in your eyes when you turned. One that said you were not sure if you wanted to slap me. Instead you took me into your arms and kissed me again.

As you prepared, once again, to enter the vehicle, you had a wicked thought of your own. You told me to drive, saying that you were too unstable after such a surprise. I shrugged, assuming you would give me directions. We drove off, leaving the airport behind us. As soon as we were on the road, you grinned and unbuckled your seatbelt.

Reaching over, you unzipped my pants and withdrew me from the ever tightening confines of my pants. You leaned over and kissed the head gently, lovingly. Then you slid your mouth down the length, letting your lips and tongue savor every inch and the very fluids you had coated it with. As you withdrew, you ran your nails gently along the skin, sending shivers up my spine.

You continued this, your tongue and lips sharing the treat before you with your hand and finger nails. I began to groan. I knew it would not be long before I exploded once more. You just grinned around me and continued, increasing your pressure.

One hand reached down and became entwined into your hair. I did not push, I did not pull. I merely rested it there, in your hair as you continued with your ministrations. With a shout of warning, I came again, exploding into your mouth. You swallowed every last drop, sucking to ensure that you had gotten it all.

You smiled, wickedly, at me, and said that we were now even...

unblest
unblest
24 Followers