At the Bank Ch. 01

Story Info
Bank manager forces employee into sex for embezzling.
1.6k words
4.03
78.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers

Chapter 1: Caught

Samantha knew sooner or later someone would probably catch her. She only hoped she would have enough before it happened. She typed the keystrokes needed to allow her into the accounts receivable, changed a few numbers and had the money transferred to her secret account. What she didn't know was that her boss, Chad, had been watching her move the money for quite some time. He was waiting for the right moment to confront her about it.

He knew she was one of the last ones to leave for the day and decided he would call her into his office today.

At quarter of 5, he sent Samantha a message on her terminal.

"I need to see you in my office before you leave." Those few words sent Samantha's heart to her feet. Should she just walk out and try and go into hiding or wash she just overreacting? She sat at her desk and weighed her options. She decided it was best to see what Chad knew first and run if she had to.

She climbed the stairs to the second floor. She knocked lightly on his office.

"Enter," Chad said as he turned from his view of the city.

Samantha stepped into his office.

"Close the door, please," he said and motioned for her to take a seat. Samantha sat on the edge of the tall brown leather chair and clasped her hands on her lap. She hoped she didn't appear too nervous.

Chad took a deep breath. He had been lusting after Samantha for a long time. Her large breasts were ripe for his picking and her lips nearly drove him insane especially when her tongue wet them. He didn't even want to think about what lay beneath her red low cut dress.

After he seated himself behind his large oak desk, he looked deep into her blue eyes.

"I've come across some disturbing data in our system and I was hoping you could shed some light on it," he began. "It would appear that we either have a computer glitch or someone has been dipping into our resources."

Samantha could hold it together no longer. She put her face in her hands and began to sob.

"I did it," she said. "I had no other choice."

Chad touched her shoulder and felt his dick harden.

"Shhsssshh," he said. "I don't want to know how or why."

Samantha looked up as he handed her a tissue.

"I want to know how we are going to get this corrected," he told her. She looked like she was about to cry again. "I have two solutions for you and I will let you decide which path you'll take."

Samantha nodded.

"I can take all the evidence I have here," he said motioning to the large file on his desk, "And deliver it to the authorities. Or, we can work out an arrangement."

"Arrangement?" asked Samantha puzzled.

"Sam. It is all right if I call you Sam?" he asked and she nodded her approval. "I have sat in this office countless hours imagining my dick buried deep within you, Sam. I want you more than anything in the world. I will forget all about this evidence if you will have sex with me."

Sam could only stare at her boss. How could he expect her to do THAT with him she thought.

"I'm going to give you until the close of business tomorrow to give me your decision," he said. "You go home and think about which path you would rather take."

Samantha got up and left her boss' office.

"What am I gonna do?" she said quietly as she went downstairs and out the building. I can't pay back the money and I don't wanna go to jail, she thought.

***

The next morning, Chad paced his office all day waiting for Sam's decision. He didn't know what he would do if she turned him down. He didn't have the heart to turn her in but he also knew he would have to let her go.

Sam tried to appear as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened yesterday at the end of her day. She had made up her mind before bed last night and was waiting until everyone else was gone to let Chad know her decision. She hated that she was put in this predicament and resented her boss even more for wanting her to have sex with him.

As the last coworker left the bank, Samantha took the steps to her boss' office. With a sense of dΘjα vu, she knocked lightly on Chad's door.

"Come in," he said, trying not too appear too nervous.

"I have come to my decision," Sam told him. "I want to know if I have sex with you that it will just be this one time."

Chad shook his head at her. "I'm afraid that I can't agree to that," he said. "You have taken A LOT of money from this bank and it's going to take a while for you to repay it. I will let you know when your debt is paid should you choose to repay it through me."

Samantha sighed. "Okay," she said remorsefully.

"Come," he commanded and motioned her to stand behind his desk.

Samantha feared her heart would beat out of her chest. She didn't know if she would be able to fuck her boss but knew that the other option was worse.

When she stood in front of him, he gave her his first command.

"Take off all your clothes," he said. "I want to see what you have to offer."

Trying to keep the hot tears she could feel burning her eyes in check, she grabbed the strap to her dress and slid it over one shoulder. She grabbed the other strap and lowered it as well. When the dress slid over her hips she dropped it and let it hit the floor. Standing in front of him in her lacey purple bra and matching silk panties, she bent over to remove her heals.

As she did, Chad could see her full bosom almost bursting through the bra. He took a sharp intake of breath while admiring her milky white tits. Once her shoes were off she raised back up and looked at him while reaching around to unfasten her bra. She slid those straps off her arms and it fell to the floor as well.

She again looked up at him, her eyes pleading with him to have her stop. He only motioned and nodded for her to continue. She grabbed the sides of her panties and slowly slipped out of them.

"Turn around," Chad commanded. He didn't know how much more of this torture he could take. Her body was even more beautiful than he could have imagined. He couldn't wait to bury his face between her tits and his dick deep in her pussy.

As she turned around, Samantha reminded herself over and over this was better than the other choice. Once she again faced Chad, he put his arms on her shoulders.

"I promise I'm not going to hurt you," he said as he lowered his lips to meet hers. He sighed and deepened the kiss, his tongue delving into her mouth. She tasted so good. He grinded his dick into her pussy. She could feel he was already hard.

She tried to just stand there and pretend it didn't feel amazing to be kissing him. She reminded herself she had to do this. He deepened the kiss and ran his hands down her back, grabbing her ass and pulling her even closer.

A sigh escaped her lips and startled Sam. She didn't want to be enjoying this with him. He moved his hands close to her neatly shaved pussy and she moaned and tried to get him to touch her there. He moved his hands up instead and began kneading her tits.

Without realizing what she was doing, Sam had wrapped her arms around Chad and began massaging his ass while he kissed and fondled her. She untucked his shirt and had unbuttoned it without their lips parting. She helped him slide out of his shirt and lifted his undershirt over his head.

Chad could feel his dick getting harder and knew he wanted to be deep inside her now. He unclasped his belt, unbuttoned his pants and had them all around his ankles. He lifted Samantha onto his desk and spread her legs wide. He knelt in front of her and lightly licked her clit before sticking his tongue deep inside her. Samantha grabbed Chad's dark brown wavy hair and arched her back to meet him.

He licked her over and over and could feel her about to cum. He stopped just before she did.

He stood up, grabbed her hips and rammed his hard cock deep within her. She grabbed his shoulders as she came and cried out in surprise. It felt so good. He pounded her hard and fast. He knew he wouldn't be able to contain his joy of this moment much longer.

With a couple more thrusts, Chad buried his nails in Samantha's ass as he came. He stuck his dick deep inside her, his juices filling her wet pussy.

Chad took his dick out of her and Samantha hopped off the desk. Still shocked at how much she enjoyed fucking him, she began to put back on her clothes. When she slipped her last heel on she turned to face her boss.

"Sam, I'd like to see you in here the same time tomorrow," he tried to say with a stern voice.

She nodded she understand and turned to walk out the office, attempting to hide the smile on her face. She couldn't think of a time when she looked more forward to coming to work than tomorrow.

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers