At the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J.M.
J.M.
392 Followers

John's mom thought her body numb from pleasure, but discovered it was not as her son wrapped one arm around her hips. The touch set off yet another explosion between her legs as she came for the final time. Her legs were so weak that she did not need to fake an injury as he led her up the beach.

Halfway up the beach, John's mom recovered some of her senses and leaned off of her son. He looked to her but she just limped on ahead of him. In all honesty, she did not want to be near her son right now. In the throes of her passion, all reason and good judgment had abandoned her, and she had given in to the desire. Now that she had been thoroughly satisfied, her head was clear to consider the events of the day. God, she thought, this was her son. What on earth was she doing? She had made blatant sexual contact with the boy. And she found it very hard to believe that he had not noticed. In fact, she had felt his erection as they swam together. But then again, she figured that was totally her fault. Her actions had left him with no choice but to become aroused, for he was 18, and she was an older, attractive woman, who had been touching him in a very sexual way.

As they approached their camp, she could not even bear to look at him, opting instead to flop down on her stomach out in the sun. It was just too uncomfortable dealing with the situation, when they had at least both been aware of his erection. Whether her son had realized the nature of her actions in the water she did not know, and feared to think about. She closed her eyes as the sun began to dry her back and she resolved to not make any more sexual advances towards her son. She then tried her best to clear all thoughts from her head.

John sat in the shade, beneath their umbrella, gazing out at the ocean (for Sam was no longer there to gaze at). He had actually not realized that the erotic contact initiated by his mother had been intentional. Were it another a woman, there would be no question, but he was not yet prepared to even consider the fact that his mom was sexually attracted to him. No, he figured his erection against her ass had simply been his own sick mind, and he was totally disgusted with himself for it. What kind of freak was he? He sighed, not really certain he wanted to answer that question. He glanced to his mom, who was lounging on her stomach, in the sun...and he forced his eyes not to roam over her body.

However, he could not help but think about the fact that she was very nearly naked, wearing just her bikini top which barely covered her breasts, and her bikini bottoms which covered just half of each ass cheek.

Again he sighed and then stood. He retrieved a fresh towel from their bag and began to move into the sun, on the opposite side of their umbrella from his mom. He needed some distance between them. But she looked up at his stirring and called out to him as he was about to get settled in his new spot. "Babe?"

He responded cautiously, watching her from across the patch of shade. "Yeah?"

His mom had decided that she was going to prove to herself that her prior attraction had indeed been a passing phase, and that she was now rid of the strange anomaly. "Why don't you come over here?"

John froze in indecision. Why did she want him to do that? But soon his thoughts were on the same path as that of his mom's. He wanted – no, he needed – to convince himself that he was not some sick pervert. With confidence, he picked up his towel and proceeded back towards the shade.

When he reached the shade, she said, "Leave it." It took him a moment to realize she was referring to his towel. "Mine's already wet and there's no sense in messing two." She shifted over on her towel, making room for him.

John left his and stepped back out into the sun. Before him lay his mother, her wet hair pushed back and the rest of her body glistening. She was still stretched out on her stomach, but she was up on one elbow, turned slightly to look at him with the side of her head resting on her hand. As hard as he tried, he could not avoid looking at her body. Holy crap, he thought, was she hot. Her skin was a rich tanned color, made more tantalizing by the droplets of water covering it. She was in her late thirties, but she worked out and was in amazing shape. His eyes started at her feet and moved longingly up to her muscular calves, admiring their shape. Next came her finely-toned thighs, and above that, her incredibly tight and curved ass. Her bikini bottom was snug against that ass, leaving little to the imagination. It was especially clingy because it was wet. And further up, past her hips, was the smooth arc of her back, which was further arched now, and twisted slightly, as she looked in his direction. This also caused one of her breasts to become fully visible, resting heavily in her bikini top, teasing him with its fullness as it hung from her chest. When he finally looked at her face, he saw she was smiling. He could not stop himself from smiling back, because he did love his mom. He longed for the innocence of that love, and hoped for its sake that he could resist another longing that was beginning to stir in his crotch.

"Here babe. I made room." John's mom had moved to the left, but only a little. The towel was not really that big to begin with, and she had not made an effort to give her son much room. It was part of the test, she told herself.

Gaining confidence from his own self-imposed test, John made as if his tiny spot was plenty large enough. He kneeled on the towel, the side of one knee touching the side of his mom's knee, and the other touching the edge of the towel. As he lowered himself down, his mom returned to laying fully on her stomach. Beside her, John had also come down on his stomach. He felt the length of his mom's leg touching his, felt their hips pushing together. He found that there was nowhere to put his left arm. His mom had her arms folded under her head, but her forearm was right next to his head, leaving no room for his own. Eventually he settled with laying it down flat between them. But he was extremely conscious of his arm touching the side of her breast as it rested there.

A massive erection jumped into life in John's pants, crushing against the sand. He had been a fool to think he would not get aroused by this. His mom was nearly nude, and the sides of their bodies were flush against each other. Lust overwhelmed him and he struggled to keep his breathing steady.

His mom was doing far better. She was fully aware of their bodies touching, especially at the side of her breast, but she was handling it well. Had she known the lust her son was feeling for her, she would not have felt so calm. But she had decided that her son was innocent in all of this, that her actions alone had forced him to become aroused before, and thus it was not difficult to bury her latent desires. She was overcome by a tranquil feeling and soon forgot that her son was even next to her. A short time later, the energy drain from her earlier multiple orgasms finally caught up with her, and she dozed off.

John, meanwhile, spend that time immediately after laying down grinding his hips into the sand, rubbing his erection as surreptitiously as possible. He would shift just a little bit, so as not to disturb his mother, and find himself reward by waves of pleasure coming from his hardened cock. He would enjoy body brushing against her warm skin with each shift. It was his mother that was getting him so hard, but, having failed his test so fast, he was slowly becoming okay with that fact. Simply the fact that she was his mother, that it was so wrong, magnified the attraction.

When he heard her first snore, fireworks began going off in his head. This was his chance! Looking around, he saw far less people still on the beach than before. It was getting later in the day so a lot of people were going home. Gently, he pulled away from his mom and turned to his left, on his side, looking at her. The rise and fall of her back was long and deep, and her snore was audible. She was asleep. Encouraged by that observation, he slowly moved his right hand towards her body, palm up. As gently as he could manage, he let one finger touch the side of her breast. When he pulled it back, he watched the slight depression it had made disappear. And she did not stir.

His erection throbbed, but he forced himself to go slow, wanting to get the most from the experience. Again he moved his hand towards her breast. Now he touched it with all four fingers, watching her reaction, and feeling his cock grow impossibly hard. When again she did not move, he touched his thumb to her breast as well, and squeezed it ever so slightly. This caused her to shift a little, but her breathing was still slow and she was still snoring.

John felt his mom's breast, truly amazed at what he was doing. Before today he would never have dreamed of such a thing. But now he was touching his own mother's breast, and in a sexual way. It was thrilling. Unable to restrain himself, he slid his hand fully under the breast. Her bikini top got pushed over as he did it, and his eyes went wide when he realized he was cupping his mom's bare tit. He felt her nipple in his palm, and it was wonderful. His breath came irregularly now, so overcome was he by desire. His mom continued to snore, oblivious to his touch. And there he remained for a minute or two, his hand tingling as it cupped her breast, his mind reeling at the possibility of her waking up. He knew he should stop, but he could not. His hands would not listen.

Showing more bravado, both due to the fact that he had concluded her sleep was deep, and that he was so aroused he could hardly think, he reached his other hand, his left, towards his mother. He brought it to rest on her lower back, just above the waistband of her bikini, and felt the rise and fall of his mom, from both above and below, as she breathed. Slowly he slid the hand down over her waistband, and, impossibly, down over his mother's ass. He was touching her breast and her ass! Was this really happening?

At that moment a man passed by near the water, giving them only a cursory glance. John noticed him and felt guilty immediately, and almost withdrew his hands. But then he noticed that the man was not really interested in them. He must have just assumed they were lovers, for such a sight was not uncommon on the beach. Grinning, John returned to his mom, considering what he could do next. His cock was extremely hard, incredibly erect, more than it had ever been, and he longed to push this further.

Slowly he slipped his fingers inside her bikini bottom, extending them ever so slowly across her bare buttock. His fingers reached the crevice of her ass crack, and he dared to go further, letting his middle finger slip slightly into the crack. At that moment his mom stirred, and made a soft noise.. what was it? Oh my god, he thought. It was a moan! He wiggled his fingers against his mom's tit and was rewarded with another soft moan. Giddy with excitement, he contemplated what was happening. Was she perhaps have an erotic dream, induced by his touch? His suspicion seemed confirmed when she began to grind her breast down against his hand. He waited, and then she began to snore again. Still one hand was under her breast, the other stretched across her smooth ass.

Unable to stand it any longer, he slid towards his mother. He was forced to lay on his arm in order to get close enough, but it was not important. For in the next moment sheer pleasure rocked his body as he touched his cock against his mom, through his bathing suit, against the side of her ass. She did not stir, so he pushed a little harder. His hands moved a little as well, massaging her breast and her ass. He felt her nipple grow hard in his hand, and heard her make another soft noise.

What John did not realize was that noise had been an expression of her surprise. His prodding had awoken her, and she had gasped and opened her eyes when she felt the hands rubbing her body, and something hard against her side. Luckily, her grogginess wore off before she sat up, and she had enough sense to figure out what was going on. Her son thought her asleep, and was taking advantage of her. She squeezed her eyes shut and her pussy immediately become soaking, dripping wet. She could not help but moan, feeling her son rubbing her bare breast and his other hand – oh God, his other hand, it was touching the crack of her ass! And that hard thing pressing on her hip... it was his cock! She came then and moaned, and she felt her son freeze.

One part of John terribly wanted his mom to wake up, wanted to straddle her and fuck her immediately. But another part of him desperately did not want that to happen. When he heard her moan, that part of him won, and he froze. He considered removing his hands, but if she was truly on the verge of waking, that could wake her completely. And so he waited. A few minutes later, her breathing was again heavy and he heard a soft snore. He began rubbing his cock against his mother again, gently, so as not to wake her.

Of course, she was not asleep. Rather she was absolutely loving every minute of it. Her body vividly felt the movements of her son's hands and cock. Everything he touched – her ass, her tits, her side with his hard shaft – became alive with pleasure. Her baby boy, her babe, had given her so many body-rocking cum-spewing orgasms today, but none compared to those she felt now. They were so amazing, and came so often, that they began to feel like one long nonstop climax. It was everything in her to not cry out. She whimpered some, but she felt the frequency of her son's cock rubbing against her hip increasing rapidly, and knew he could not stop now. She did her best to act asleep, to not move, but the whimpers could not be stopped. It was incredible that she managed to only do those, for her body had never felt such pleasure. The feel of her son's cock on her body, of her son's hands rubbing and touching her breasts and her ass, was far beyond any sensation her body had known in all its 37 years.

John was whimpering as well. He grew dizzy as he pushed his cock into the side of his very own mother's sensual soft ass. He heard his mom's whimpers, but assumed she was sleeping because she did not move. Plus there was no way she would be going along with this if she was conscious of what was happening. No, she was interpreting all of his touches in some sort of dream, he decided. That did nothing to reduce his pleasure, though. He was actually touching his mother's soft tit and ass, and he was about to cum against her body. He worked his finger into his mom's ass crack and heard her whimper louder. He moved his hips faster, feeling the bottom of his ultra-sensitive cock rubbing into her. Unsatisfied, and on the verge of passing out, he took his hand from her ass and pulled his cock free, then pushed it into this mom's thigh, dragging the bottom of it up and down her smooth skin. Encouraged by the noises she was making, noises that were growing louder and meeting his impending climax, he moved the tip of his finger closer to her ass hole. He rocked his hips faster and faster, rubbing his cock up and down her side, using his hand to push it into her. Faster and harder, and had anyone noticed them there would have been little doubt as to what was going on. Faster he thrust, harder he rubbed, and just before he felt himself cum he pushed the tip of his finger into his mom's asshole. He dug it deep inside her ass, up to his second knuckle, and she moaned loudly. In the back of his mind he knew his mom was no longer asleep. That thought made him cum then, made him shoot hot cum all over his mother. It shot down her hip, as well as up and over onto her back. He came again and again, shooting stream after stream. Cum pooled in the crevice of her lower back, and he squeezed her breast hard. She cried out in ecstasy, but to say she merely had an orgasm would be an understatement. She had been cumming consistently for the entire ordeal. Now, she exploded. He cunt literally exploded with juices and hot sticky cum. Her son's own hot cum splashing against her back drove her absolutely mad, causing more to drip and flow from her own drenched pussy. Yet still she did not move, she could not, she could not face her son. Please God, she thought. Please let him think I am sleeping. It's so irrational, but this whole thing is irrational, please... just let him think I am asleep.

When they were both finished, each of them breathing hard, John gently extracted his hands from her body. With the lightest touch he toweled off her body, gently soaking up his cum from his mother's back. He acted as if she were in fact sleeping, but deep down he knew the truth. When he was finished he brought the towel down to the water with him to wash it off.

As John returned he noticed that there were far fewer people on the beach. The sun was getting low over the ocean, and people had been filtering home. However, the waning light did not deter his mom from tanning. He found her stretched out on her back on the towel they had shared, legs out straight and arms along her sides, palms up. An empty bottle of water was beside her, and he realized she had used it to wet herself down. This was not uncommon, but John took note of how transparent her top and bottoms were. Her nipples poked hard through the tiny patches of cloth covering them. They were so visible that it almost looked like she was topless. Her bottoms were transparent as well, and he found he could easily see the lips of her pussy. Had his mom always worn these skimpy bikinis to the beach? She had, he realized, he had just never noticed it before.

Their eyes locked as he approached. John's mom knew that her son desired her, while John was beginning to believe that she felt the same way towards him. They shared a brief knowing gaze until John looked away. He headed for underneath the umbrella.

"Babe?" She sounded normal, but John could not trust his own voice to sound like that. He just looked at her. "Come here, babe." He complied, walking over to his mother, his eyes dancing briefly over her breasts and then back to her face. She was squinting against the sun, but she had seen him look at her chest. It turned her on. "Could you go fill the water for me?"

John looked past her at the empty bottle. There was a fountain just up the beach that they used for refills. "Sure mom," he managed. He stepped around her and bent down to pick up the bottle. His ass was close to her face as he did so. When he turned around, he knew from her mischievous grin on that she had been staring at it.

When he got back his mom stood. Her bikini was still totally transparent, her body still wet. John handed her the bottle and then, suddenly, she was embracing him, her arms wrapped fully around his body. Her breasts crushed against his chest, her hips pushed right up against his. Their bodies were in full contact and John felt his erection begin. His cock grew hard against his mother, but instead of pulling away, she pushed her hips harder into him. She then kissed him on the cheek and whispered into his ear, "Thanks babe."

His mom turned and bent down to put the water on the sand. She was far too close to him, though, and her ass pressed against his crotch. For the second time this incredible day John felt his hardening cock push against his mother's ass. She stayed down like that longer than necessary, pretending to be setting the water in its exact place. He noticed that the crack of her ass was visible - bending had stretched her waistband down considerably When she finally stood, he could still see her ass, but she made no attempt to fix it. She was teasing him, he suddenly realized. His own mother was teasing him.

She turned and hugged her son again. This time she did not push her hips into him, for she clearly saw his enormous erection and did not want to go too fast. She did rub her breasts against him, though, and kissed him once more, on the other cheek. When she pulled away his reaction told her that it had worked. He was openly staring at her breasts, where both nipples had just barely teased out of her top, a result of her carefully orchestrated rubs against his body. John had a generous view of the areolas of both of his mom's breasts. Of course, she pretended not to notice his gaze, instead arching her back, flaunting her tits in a fake stretch.

J.M.
J.M.
392 Followers