At the Beach - A Visualisation

Story Info
Master is so good to help me relax and feel horny.
4.8k words
4.32
37k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lie back and close your eyes. Allow your mind to wander. Let those thoughts of where you are and what you were just doing, let them float away, you don't need them right now. You are here with me, and that is all that matters right now. This is our time. This is the time you can let go of everything; your time; you to enjoy. What a luxury to have your own time to just switch off and relax and play here with me. Just allow yourself to drift. Let your mind wander, not letting it settle on any particular thought. How hard your mind works, each thought driving in on the previous. Never stopping, never pausing even for a moment. Wouldn't it be just so relaxing to stop all these thoughts crashing in on you. Let them drift in and out of your mind now, just being aware they are there but not listening to them. They have no control over you. They pass through your mind like strangers passing in the street. You are drifting just watching these thoughts pass and realising that none of them are affecting you. You are detached from your thoughts. You lie there and keep your eyes closed, not tightly. Feel your eyelids relax, feel your body sink into the bed. Feel its support, it is lifting you. It is carrying you. You just sink back and let go. Feel yourself fall as you let go and then feel the mattress catch you and hold you. You see, you do not need to keep yourself from falling. You can let go, knowing that you will be caught. Feel that assurance that you are totally supported, able to just let go. Sink into the mattress now and feel it envelope you. It feels good doesn't it.

Your mind turns now to your shoulders. Feel the tightness in them. As you lie there, slowly roll your right shoulder and then your left. Then your right, then your left. You feel as though you are swimming on the bed. Because you are supported, floating and your shoulders can relax. Feel that tension reduce in them as you continue to roll them. First right and then left. Right then left. Now tip your head back. Feel it sink into the mattress holding you. Feel the back of your neck tense. Scrunch your shoulders to squeeze your neck. Now release. Feel the tension build in the back of your neck and then release. Repeat, scrunching your shoulders together as you tilt your head back. Then as the pressure feels tight, release and let your head sink down again and your shoulders let go of that tension as they relax back again. Repeat this a few times, scrunch up and then release. Scrunch, release. The tension all drifting away. Are you loving the way you are becoming more relaxed? No cares, no tension, fully supported here with me.

As you lie there your mind starts to drift towards a favourite place you have visited before. When you were there you felt so relaxed, you felt so happy, so in touch with life. Feel yourself being relaxed and happy like you were that time. Smile as you remember how special this place is for you. You feel safe, you feel relaxed. Are you at the beach? Ok, then feel the sand pushing in between your toes as you walk along staring out at the big wide ocean. The sea looks so pale in the bright sunlight. The sun is hot, you can feel it beating down on your back as you walk. Its rays caress you. They make you feel relaxed. The sun is hot and you can feel the heat in your shoulders. It relaxes you and makes you feel lethargic. You are feeling quite sleepy and relaxed and the sound of the waves crashing in onto the sand makes your eyelids feel heavy. You walk and watch the white crests of the waves coming in. The waves are not high, the ocean looks calm. Too hot to create much of a disturbance. The waves soar in to the beach, crash and then withdraw. Your breathing falls into rhythm with the crashing waves. You feel at one with nature. There is no one around. The beach is empty. You are alone with the ocean and you feel drawn towards it. You head towards the sea. The warming heat of the sun on your skin feels fantastic, you just luxuriate in the warmth.

Lie back and listen to the sea. Listen to the gentle fall of water on sand and then that slow draw as it recedes. Listen to the driving roar as it rushes back in again. You are lying flat on the sand. Feel the warming sun glowing on your face and listen to the ebb and flow of the tide. Your finger rests under your clit, it is hiding, protected, but you place your finger resting against its underside. It feels nice, restful, the warmth of your finger as it just rests against the hood protecting your clit. As you lie there feeling the slight pressure, listen again to the water sweeping in over the sand. As it comes in draw your finger along your hood and tease your clit. Feel the pull of the soft pad of your finger tugging at its; the drag of your finger tugging at it. Feel the tension slowly mount as you listen to the waves drawing nearer. Then just as the waves break and the sound changes to the energetic percussion of water cascading over the sand, flick the end of your clit and feel its responding dance of excitement. Lie there and listen to the rhythm repeat over and over again, and as it does so, your finger works at your clit over and over again. Drawing in and crashing. Pulling and flick, pull then flick and hear the sound of the waves as you pull your finger along its length and then flick the tip of your clit for me. Feels nice, relaxed doesn't it. Just lying in the sand and playing and feeling the slow build of tension and then release. The soothing sound of the waves breathing in unison with your body, the slow climb of your finger and the sharp crash at the end.

It is a nice feeling isn't it? Feeling your arousal build and then fall. Not too strong, not too violent. It is a vast ocean, and this vast ocean makes you happy. Your happiness as big as the ocean is wide. It doesn't seem to end. You are lying there on this empty beach and your dress, made of thin material, wraps around your legs. Your arms clasp your knees as you feel the fresh sea air blow across your face, and you feel happy. The tide is coming in and the water is getting closer. You feel the coolness of the material as it laps at your skin, clinging to it. You feel the gentle coolness contrast with the heat from the sun. You feel refreshed by it, you like the cold touch of the material sticking to your skin, cooling you from the heat of the sun. It makes you think how sensitive your flesh is to touch: the warming touch of the sun's rays and the cooling embrace of the material of your dress. It feels nice, doesn't it. Making you feel sensual, an arousal as you become more aware of your sense of touch. The heat and warmth and the refreshing coolness. You love the tickling pleasure of the wet material. Your finger still pulling and flicking at your clit, teasing it as it grows longer and stands more erect. You feel the long climb each cycle and you listen to the waves crashing in and drawing back. Crash in and draw back and each time that little flick on its sensitive tip. You are just drifting in the sensations, the warmth, the cool, the fresh moistness in the air and the slight tingle in your pussy. Perfectly relaxed, perfectly happy.

The water is easing in. You can feel it. You can feel the water lapping at you feet. Feel the power of the waves pushing at them, urging you to open your legs. Open your legs now for the waves and think about how much you love losing control.

Surrendering yourself to me. You can feel the moistness collecting at the entrance to your womb, but she is hidden from you. Yet as you obey the call of the sea, as your legs open, you reveal her to me. How much you love being naked before me, and fingering yourself, letting me watch. You love me to watch you lose control as your desires grow stronger and consume you. Your pussy is revealed to the waves. Feel the water start to trickle up your legs. Your pussy is still hidden swathed in the material of your dress, but the water is coming. You can feel the little wet tongues on your thighs lapping at your flesh. Your Master is telling you to open your legs more. Let the world see those secret places that you can feel with your fingers but can only see when you present yourself to the mirror. Remember sitting in some quiet moment alone, before your mirror, legs spread wide and staring at your pussy, your fingers tugging at those outer lips, prizing them away from protecting your entrance. Your curiosity driving your attention deeper within those soft flushed walls.

Now imagine your eyes looking through your Master's eyes, right now as you are presenting yourself to me. How wonderful it feels to obey, to know that the waves can see your open and exposed core? Feel the water lapping against your open thighs, imagine it is your Master's tongue, licking at your silky smooth flesh. You feel hot, your pussy is hot and open waiting for him at the top. His tongue is driving you wild. You want him in you. Yet you can only wait, exposed, needy. Your legs wide, flicking at your clit, hearing the waves crash, feeling your wetness growing around your opening as you offer it to him. Imagine me watching you as you circle your fingers around your clit. Your mouth open - open it now, wide and round as you finger yourself for me. Pull open those other lips for me, and feel your desire to have my hard cock enter those mouths, filling them with my hot seed. Wishing you could feel my hot hard cock sink into your mouth at the very same moment as I push myself past and stretch the walls of your cunt. Does it not feel so delicious to be my cum-hungry slut, needing her Masters cock in her to make her feel whole?

And now the water rises over your knees. You feel your legs are engulfed. The water is high up your thighs now, disappeared under your dress. You feel it, lapping and licking just a few short inches away. You can not wait to feel its darting tongues of wet fire at your lips, and they are so moist and ready. Yet you are frozen in the anticipation. A fly caught suspended from a spider's thread. Feel your urgency, your finger dancing round and round your clit now, your legs open wide, presenting yourself, enticing your Master. Just a few moments more, just a few moments from now and Master will be licking at those lips, drinking in those juices that are now soaking you and betraying your need. Does it not feel fantastic, a cum hungry slut for Master who juices herself up for him? As the waves rush in you can feel him blowing into the open lips of your hungry pussy, they quiver in their need for him to enter you. The sound of the waves comes crashing in on you. In and out, in and out. You imagine your Master pumping himself in and out too, filling you in rhythm to the beat of the waves.

Tongues of water trickle up the last narrow channel where your thighs converge. It forms a little river sneaking up under your waiting cunt and caresses your other narrower opening. You feel its cold kiss and you contract and squeeze yourself tight. The water recedes and you release and relax again. Then the water is back, you feel it splash over the rounded curve of your ass cheeks, already wet with your own secretions oozing around their curve. The water assails your opening once more, but the shock this time is reduced. You no longer clench tight, but allow yourself to be taken over by the water. You learn to surrender to it. The third time the water sends a tongue darting into that nether hole, you can feel the cold damp lick just within your opening. You feel yourself open and exposed to Master. No recess to be hidden. On display. You love to let Master control you so totally. Let go. The water runs up the crack of your ass, covering you in kisses. At the same time the white froth of it's cum crashes against your open cunt lips. You picture the white froth pouring into your unresisting opening. You need Master inside you now. You groan and moan your desperate need for him, that he might understand and release you. The water recedes and leaves you frustrated, panting for more. You play with your clit violently to try and entice Master back. Play with it now and show Master how much you need to feel him fill you just once more. Taking you over the edge that feels now so close at hand.

Each time you hear the waves come rumbling in, pull hard on the underside of your clit and each time the waves recede, flick its tip and let it fall back again. Pulling on its underside, dragging your finger along its growing length, and then flicking it's tip and letting it fall back. And each time hearing the waves come rolling in and splashing over the beach and then withdrawing again. You feel the splash against your defenseless waiting opening, your ass cheeks parted. Feel the coldness of the water cascading into you and flick the tip of your clit in time with it. The waves swoop in as your finger climbs and then floods deeper inside you, washing all resistance away as it floods back. Your arousal ebbing and flowing with the tide.

Your clit rocks back and forth as the waves sweep in and then sink back. Your legs open wider. It feels nice to open yourself and expose your cunt to these sensations caressing you. You can feel how hot and sticky she is now, and you present her warm, wet, waiting wideness to the waves. You show them your open cunt, you want them to see her, to tempt the sea to roll back in and take her. It feels so nice to feel so exposed, the cool air sliding up under that wet material hiding your pussy from you, yet framing her availability to the sea. You want the water to rush back in and push her lips apart in one gentle thrust. She sits waiting for the touch of those waves. She yearns for the lapping tongues of the ocean to reach up under your dress, to feel them tickling your lips. Then as fast as the waves reach up with their cold wet tongues that set you on fire, they run away. You feel the shock of the contact and then the sudden withdrawal. You want to be naked now. You want to feel completely exposed, lying in wait to be taken, no hiding, no decency. You want to feel the abandonment of your body to the waves and let them crash in and take you. You want to lift your dress off over your head and feel your tits spring free and feel the cool refreshing air of the sea encircle them. Cool them from the welling heat you feel rising up in them. You try to lift your dress but it is wet and catches on your ankles. You know the next beat of the waves is already building, but you are trapped. Your legs open again and you wait for the next wave to come and claim you. Your lips part as the salty water floods under your dress, lapping at your cunt. You feel the thrust of the water beat against your exposed clit. It feels hungry. Yet the water recedes and you feel the loss. You want the water to caress you without withdrawing. You want the water in you, to feel the force of the wave thrust into you. You want the soft caress of the rippling wetness slipping around your lips and tops of your thighs. Your clit is now buzzing in anticipation of the next flood. Your hand tries again to lift the hem of your dress, to untangle it so that there can be no protection for you. You pull and struggle with the material, but it relinquishes its grip only slightly. You feel the wet material clinging to the mound of your cunt, and as you pull to free it, you feel the tug of the material against your lips. You feel the material grip your mound like a large wet hand enclosing upon you. Your fingers reach down to pull the material away, you want her to be fully exposed. Your fingernail drags itself over your smooth shaved mound, very visible through the wet material. The scrape of your nail sends a shiver through you. You scratch again, rougher, the feel of the smooth curve excites you, the pain melts inside your abdomen. You feel the heat rise up your neck as you lie back once again, ready for the next onslaught of the water. The water crashes over your mound, like interlocking fingers with your own. The pain of your nails complimented by the soft sliver of the water's glide. The saltiness of the water makes the material sticky and you feel a different pull on your mound as the water tries to drag it away.

At last you raise the material free of your legs only to find it snags around your waist. The material wraps around your wrists trapping them. Exhausted you collapse back against the beach. Your hair lying free across the sand, your hands tied, your legs and soaking pussy exposed to the gentle breeze of sea air blowing coolly over your hot slit. You are trapped, exposed, unable to protect yourself as you hear the waves returning. The water rushes up over you, consuming you. Your cunt exposed, open as the cold water splashes into you and kisses those open parted lips. You feel so powerless unable to move your arms, your fingers held firm in the wet entangling material. You try once more to free yourself and the water seizes its opportunity. It rushes at your exposed legs, catches your opening at an angle as you struggle to raise your torso. You feel so helpless as the water penetrates you. It is in you now. You feel the cold caress inside you, lapping at your inner walls, not and pulsing with desire.

You can do nothing but surrender, and as you lie back accepting your fate you think of your Master. You feel helpless before him too. You feel exposed to him, nothing hidden. You are unable to stop your desire to feel him enter you, just as you are unable to stop the water licking at your innermost, secret passage. You love your Master, because he makes you feel powerless. You need his love. You need his words that wrap themselves around you, twisting across your body like the tongues of water rippling up your spine, making you jump, making each of your nerve endings tingle with excitement. His words arouse you more and more and you know his words will make you cum. And cumming for your Master, cumming on his command, makes you cum stronger. You need to cum for your Master because his words make you so wet. By cumming for your Master you express your devotion to him.

The water recedes once more and you feel the desire to surrender to it. You know it is toying with you, exciting you until you must have more and then receding and abandoning you. You hear it and imagine the ocean drawing itself up to charge into you once again. The water powers back, it is in your hair, it cups your breasts and entangles your arms further in the sodden, swirling material. You feel its saltiness clinging to your clit, so extended and alive, available to the rushing onslaught. The touch of the water as it surges against your exposed nub drives all resistance from you. You succumb to the feelings of being overpowered. The ocean that was so calm, and so peaceful has been driven into a frenzy by your body. The ocean needs to take you, control you, own you. You collapse, a rag doll on the wet sand. The water powers in and you hold your legs open, gladly, willing to feel the power of the invading water course up through you. You feel unable to move, longing for nothingness, lost in the power of the torrent as the water crashes into you, and lifts you. You feel yourself pulse in the orgasm, like a shock wave pulsing up through you, and just for an instant you feel yourself move over the sand before being softly placed back down again. There is a tenderness in those powerful watery arms that momentarily lift you at the moment you came, and then gently lay you back into the firm sand. For a brief moment you are floating, lost. You belong in that moment to the sea. Your fate is in its hands.

At the same moment you feel a rising call answering the waves. You feel your belly jolt. You feel the build of a large gush, an answering torrent driving from deep within you. A response to the natural call from the creature within you to the raw, surging power of the sea. A cry of submission as this answering flow rushes out of your spread-eagled thighs and away out to sea. You are flowing away, your soul gushing from your slit out into the ocean. You are lost. The call of the wild has found its answer in your belly. You can only lie there and await your fate. Lost as the sea crashes in again. Lost as you are lifted whole off the sand once more, carried a few yards by the swirling waters, crowned in the white froth matting your hair. You feel the sun still shining on your face, twisting one way and then the other, overwhelmed now by powerful feelings pulsing through you; lost in the sensations now sweeping through you, your heart beating faster and your body tense in a bow of lust. You are being carried away. Your Master is carrying you away and you are lost. Lost in his words. Your Master's words are pouring into your mind, exposed and defenseless; open to them. You are drifting, carried away by his words. How you love your Master for caring for the needs of his slut. Feel the tension building within you. Feel the need to cum for Master and as the tension within comes crashing down like waves on the beach, open yourself fully to your Master, that he may see the juices pouring out of your slit, so that he can know how much you want him in you now. Cum for Master now. There is nothing you can keep hidden from him, you need him to know everything, every secret, every embarrassing thought and fantasy, because you understand that only when you lose everything, only when you freely drift in his words and be carried along by them, only then will his words make you cum as powerfully as the ocean beats upon the sands. And your cums are addictive aren't they? You love cumming for your Master. You love him watching you as you make yourself cum. The feel of his eyes upon your soul, your innermost being. Give yourself to him freely without limits and know that then he will love you more.

12