At the Beach - A Visualisation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as you cum for your Master, feel the arms of the sea lift you bodily away from all tangible experience, lifting you up and drawing you away towards the beating heart of the ocean. The sea is taking you. You abandoned yourself to these powerful forces controlling your desires. Your legs lie sprawled out as a million arms lift them and carry you away. They are holding and parting your legs, you lose the power to hide yourself. Lost. A million ripples of water tugging at your sinews. You cannot move. No protection. No decency. Just wild animalistic lust - the perfect slut for Master.

As you drift, the water fills you deeply. You feel it surge up into you and withdraw, pumping you. The water forces its way deep inside you. You can feel it lapping at the entrance to your womb. You are completely open to the churning fingering masses of the waves. Your head tilts back, your mouth opens. A gutteral call rises up your throat from your belly, as you long for my cock to fill your mouth. To stopper the rising tide of water filling you from below. Prevent it from forcing a path right through you, skewering you from below and welling up at the back of your throat, gurgling into your mouth from behind; a gushing flood, a torrent pumping up from your belly, pouring over your tongue, fountaining out passed those parted wide open lips, across your chin, soaking your face and cascading down over your chest. Awash with cum. Your lips move as you imagine my cock between them. Feel the need to suck upon it, to feel its hardness, to feel the pulsing energy building up inside like a volcano on the point of eruption. Feel the flutter in your stomach as it prepares itself in anticipation to receive its feed, needing to draw my hot seed down into you.

Dimly you are aware that you can no longer feel the sand beneath you. There is nothing to fall back on any more. You are drifting, being carried away and the thought of your submission makes your cunt spasm and you feel the water gushing out under the pressure of your powerful muscles. You eject the water only to reopen yourself and have the ocean immediately fill you again. Your womb tries to push it back, like the boy with his finger in the dam, Can he hold back the torrent? It is a lost cause. As you lie there adrift you realise that your efforts to hold back the flood of your own desires is a lost cause too. Before too long, that dam will burst and your lust will sweep away all pretence, all moderation and pollute your whole life. You need your Master to prevent you from drowning. And with this realisation, the water breaks through the entrance to your womb. You can feel it flooding deep inside you and you cum and you cum and you cum. You have never felt so completely taken. Never felt your womb fill so completely with cum like a huge cock pouring endlessly into you, insatiable, sweeping away all resistance to protect yourself, unable to stem the flow. Surrendering to your Master over and over again. Each time being filled more, each time surrendering even more of yourself, abandoning yourself to the flood of emotions that drown you and steal your breath from your lungs, each time his words penetrate you. Being filled, being carried away by your Master. Lost forever.

On the sands a man is walking and looking out to sea. He feels the cool moist air from the ocean strike his face and he feels a chill run down his spine. The soft caressing sound of the waves relaxes him and he thinks what a peaceful place this is. He loves to escape to a quiet lonely spot, to lose himself among his thoughts. What a lovely place to relax. As he turns to walk along the sea front his toe catches upon some material. He looks down at the sodden remains of a dress, tossed this way and that in the foaming waters. He stoops and picks up the saturated material dripping in his hands. He can see it is torn and transparent with all the water it has absorbed. He thinks idly to himself, "Someone's been having fun."

12