At the Boardwalk

Story Info
Sasha begins her journey as his pet.
2k words
4.19
15.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night had just begun with the sun creeping slowly under the horizon leaving the sky reminiscent of brighter blues. Now purples, oranges, pinks, and a darker blue lined the roof of the world. Sasha walked, as she was told, down the Boardwalk. Her hair free, was dancing lightly across her shoulders in the evening wind. Nervousness had taken its familiar place in her gut. That knot sat heavily in its place. Not wanting to look out of place, she positioned herself in a ticket line.

The phone vibrated in her sweatshirt pocket. She pulled it out, opened it and looked at the screen. It was a text message from him. Sasha felt the tension ease, but only a small bit. She read the message.

"Did I tell u 2 buy tickets?"

"No, Sir," she typed in return. Slowly, excusing herself out of the line, she walked back towards the roller coasters. The phone vibrated again.

"Good girl. Go to the indoor golf, purchase a round."

Sasha walked the length of the Boardwalk. The noises, the lights were intoxicating. She wished he'd let her ride a couple of her favorites. Instead, she moved through the warm summer night to the indoor golf, and walked to the counter. "One round please." She passed the ten dollars through the window. In return, one ticket and a folded piece of paper came in return. She thanked the cashier, chose her club, and moved in line behind the two soldiers in front of her.

While waiting, she opened the note. "My dearest slave, please me. That club you're holding should be fondled with the greatest of pleasure. If you are good, more fun will soon follow." Sasha looked around. She looked for the cameras. She looked to see where he might be hiding. She slid her club through her hand, and nearly dropped it when the phone vibrated.

The text message read, "Yes, fondle the club as if it were me."

She wondered if the look of shock swept her face like the emotion swept her body. Despite her best efforts, the beginnings of wetness between her thighs betrayed her. She carefully placed the phone in a pocket, and lowered the club against her shoulder and slowly, carefully sent her hand caressing the handle of the club.

It was her turn. The attendant looked at her oddly and then shrugged as she handed Sasha one neon colored golf ball. Gently, Sasha placed the ball on the ground and then, whacked it towards the hole. Every time, she picked the club up, stroked it, and then whacked the ball. Each new hole, she did something different. By the eighteenth, she slid the club between her legs, and licked it before handing it back to the attendant, red faced.

Quickly, she lowered her head and walked as fast as she could to the outside of the building. The wetness building, the adrenaline running, she needed to blend in, if only for a moment to breathe; calm down. Instead, the phone vibrated.

"Good girl. Go to the first airbrush tattoo stand and ask for a tattoo. The attendant there will give you a tattoo and a package with instructions. Be good, and there will be more."

Sasha felt the knot get tighter. She knew the rules of this place were in keeping with a family atmosphere. Slowly, she went to the tattoo stand. The soldiers from the mini-golf were following her she noticed. Sasha knew she couldn't walk slower. Turning, to face them, she smiled coyly.

The attendent was busy with another customer so Sasha decided that she's lean on the light standard and slowly, carefully, lower herself. She let her tits, gently graze the concrete and steel structure, feeling them get hard. The soldiers watched, their bodies also giving their thoughts away with bulging crotches.

"Ma'am, it's your turn."

Sasha turned, and smiled. "Yes, I'd like a tattoo, please." She waited.

The attendant girl nodded. "Sit here." She looked over at the soldiers. "You can watch if you'd like, but getting an airbrush tattoo isn't all the fun it seems to those with real tats." She brought out the brush, turned it on and spread Sasha's legs wide. With precision, the tattoo was painted on the inside of the left thigh. "Be careful. You'll ruin it if you let your legs rub together. This is for you," the girl said as she set a manila envelope in her lap.

Sasha stood, walked to the restrooms and opened her package. Inside was a new pink vibrator, a note, and 60 tickets. She smiled. A roller coaster was going happen. He was always good to her. She opened the note. "Sasha, my slave, by now you must think you've been a very good girl. Indeed, you have a new toy. Slide it in your pussy. Turn it on low. Keep it inside and go ride the blue roller coaster."

She slipped into the bathroom, walked into a stall, pulled her soaking panties down. She could not help herself. First one finger, then another, sliding in and out of her wetness. She used the vibrator against her clit. Pressing against the stall walls she came, hard. She knew she was bad. There was no permission for this. Sliding the vibrator inside her wetness, sent waves of pleasure rolling through her body. How was she to walk, normally, to the roller coaster? She pulled her panties up, her skirt down. Rinsing her hands in the sink, she walked out of the bathroom and turned towards the blue roller coaster.

The soldiers followed her, but Sasha did not care. The waves of pleasure as she worked to walk and hold in the vibrator absorbed any fear she may feel towards them. Holding her six tickets to the ride attendant, she waited. The vibrator pulsed slowly, quietly. The soldiers were behind her, their crotches bulging. She didn't care. Her master was watching, she was sure. He would be pleased. Moving through the line, the thoughts of her as her master's toy brought a smile to her lips. Quiet.

Three trains left the start before it was her turn. She was sure her wetness was dripping down her leg. Thank goodness for darkness. She climbed in her seat and lowered the bar. Her followers sat behind her. It pulsed inside. The car trembled and vibrated as it made it's way to the top. The speed of decent added to the growing confusion of vibration rocking her body. She came. She had no choice. It was already too much.

When the ride was over, she climbed out, stiffly. The phone signaled a new txt message. "The red roller coaster." She closed the phone, and made her way down the stairs, and through the crowd. The noise was becoming a blur in comparison to the vibrations in her body. At the ride, she handed over her six tickets and waited in line. When the ride train rolled over her, shaking the building, she trembled. She knew what was going to happen. She almost feared the result.

Again, the red coaster vibrated, adding to her pleasure. Again, she had to carefully leave the ride. This time, her head was getting light. Dizziness was setting in. Pleasure becoming painful.

Sasha opened her phone one more time. The tidal wave ride was to be next. She walked over there, her muscles aching from the extra assignment of holding in the new toy. She repeated the scene, different ride. Each ride assigned was more and more torment as the vibrations of the rides added, even amplified the vibrations of the toy.

At last she had four tickets left. One more text message came across. The teacups were to be the next ride where she would get a new package after the ride. The two soldiers were always behind her. She wondered if they ached from a lack of pleasure like she ached from her own pleasure. The line went quickly. Sasha chose a seat. The soldiers sat with her. They smiled. Fear crept in her throat. The vibrator pulsed, unknowingly.

This was the worst, and the best ride. The vibrations added while the spinning of the cars allowed her to close her eyes. She came, again, and again. Dizziness followed.

She left the ride, taking her package with a smile. She had ridden every ride at least once. Her pussy ached. It wanted a rest. She opened the package. Inside there was only a note. "Be a good girl."

Then, the world went dark. Cloth went over her eyes. She struggled. She couldn't hold the toy in, as told having to actually struggle. A scream stuck to the top of her throat. "Be a good girl", the voice said.

She struggled. She fought. But they were stronger. Hands over her body, how many she could not count. The lead was out, where it was quiet. The sounds of the Boardwalk faded as she was pushed along her way. Strong hands maintained their grip on her throat, her arms. The frogs were singing. She walked, the vibrator moving inside as she walked. The phone was eerily silent. Where was her master?

Into a car, and quickly down a road they went. Sasha wondered where they were going. She assumed it was the soldiers that were following her driving the car. They didn't touch her, other than to get her here. She was thankful. Her body continued to betray her. Wetness streamed down her legs. She had to pee too. "This person needs to pee." She said.

"Go ahead, pee. We don't mind."

She couldn't hold it much longer. They weren't going to stop. Again, she pleaded. "Please, may I pee?"

"Spread your legs baby and let it go. I'll watch."

Sasha tried to hold it longer. It was getting difficult. Finally, the car stopped, and she was being pulled out. The two men, holding her tight, leading her up stairs talked between each other.

"I wonder if he'll mind if I lick it, just once."

"Don't think so. He doesn't seem to mind her getting off in public. Go ahead. I'll hold her." He pulled her arms tight behind her back, making struggle impossible. Her skirt was lifted, and a finger slid between her legs.

"God, she's wet."

"Lick it."

A tongue snaked through the wetness, following the finger. Warm, softness moving across her swollen clit.

"Pick her up and carry her, she'll be easier to manage that way."

"She's capable of walking."

"She's his toy. Toys are carried in, ass exposed for use, or so he said once. We should try it and see if we can have a piece."

Once inside, Sasha was bound, with her legs spread open, the new vibrator removed. She felt her master's hand slide down her now naked back and across her rear. "Reward them for watching over you."

A cock was shoved into her mouth. It was large, hard, sweet. A hand soon followed to her hair, yanking her head back allowing the cock to be thrust into her mouth at his will. His hips thrust it deep into her throat, choking her.

As the one soldier came, his reward seeping from her mouth, the sting came. Leather slapped on her ass, stinging. Again, again each time was with more power. "Open your mouth, slave."

Another cock was thrust in. This one took her by the ears and fucked her face. He rode her tongue with anticipation that he might get to ride her ass. But her ass was feeling the sting of her master's whip. She groaned. She still had to pee. The pressure created more pleasure inside, as waves of wetness came uncontrollably.

"You came, without permission, again." The whip landed again. The cock thrust into her throat. It was a blur. Then, the vibrator was slipped inside her wetness. She came. Holding with dear life to the ropes that held her in place, Sasha accepted her torment. She swallowed the cum from the cock, the whip stopped. The two men were thanked and ushered out the door.

Her master returned. "Be my little good girl and you will be rewarded." He patted her head. Then, grabbing her hips, he drove himself deep inside her, until he came too. Sasha had done it. She had finally done it. She came, once more, satisfied with the fact she had made the conversion to his. If this was a hint of things to come, she wondered if her body would be able to keep with his demands.