At the Bookstore

Story Info
She can't help but notice him.
1.1k words
3.69
114.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both going about our seperate ways inside of Barnes and Noble. It was Tim who first noticed Pam sitting in the comfortable chair across the way. Pam was a beautiful Ebony woman. She wasn't skinny, but a larger woman that had plenty of curves. The type Tim is attracted to. Pam was wearing jeans, and a light colored blouse. The way Pam was sitting, the blouse was straining at the bottons. It was there Tim noticed her white bra. Naughty thoughts drifted into Tim's mind but were soon lost in his reading. While sitting in the most relaxing chair of the store, Pam looked up and noticed Tim across the way. Hymmm there is a good looking man. Nice smile. Just at that time Tim shifted and Pam noticed the bulge in his pants. She licked her lips.......

"Excuse me, I noticed we are reading the same book." Tim said. Looks like we are, so what do you think so far? Pam chimed back. My name is Tim and yours? Pam. Listen Pam, why don't we go grab something to drink over there and talk. Sure sounds great!!!

As Tim let Pam walk buy, he noticed her lovely smell. Besides her smell, he noticed her lovely curves of her breasts and also her swaying ass.

The two new friends were sitting a small table. Tim asked Pam if she wanted anything and she said a coffee. Tim went to the counter and ordered a coffee and a apple juice. He arrived back at the table a few moments later. All the while Pam was oggline Tims body and ass. mmmmmmm, She licked her lips again. Tim noticed... "So why are you licking your lips, he asked?" Is this something you want to tell me know or later?. Pam smiled and changed the subject. They were talking about their jobs, their lives, and such. Tim noticed Pam's facial features, beautiful curly hair down just past her ears, her large brown eyes that he could get lost in, her nose and her beautiful lips. They looked so soft and full! Tim also could notice that Pam had large curves to her breasts. Every once in a while he would notice an erect nipple.

Time had flown by and they had to leave. They exchanged phone numbers and both left.

Pam couldn't wait to get home, her pussy was soaked from just talking to Tim. After entering her apartment, Pam immediately went to her bedroom. Carefully taking off her clothes she stood in just her bra. Finally this was unsnapped and her big breasts fell free. Pam climbed on her bed, reached under and pulled out her vibrator. On slow she let it sit on top of her clitoris, all the while Pam was massaging and pinching her nipples. The vibrator was then turned on high. Pam's pussy was soaked, she put her vibrator in and let it also rest on her swollen clit. The thought of Tim's hands and mouth on her body put her over the edge and Pam had a wonderful orgasm.

Tim started to drive home and could not get Pam off of his mind. Her body was so exciting. He thought what would it be like to just spend some intimate moments with the woman. To hold her face and soft hands. To oggle her ebony body, to carress her lips and breasts. Tim was hard in the car. He got home and went to his apartment, stripped and jerked his 7" thick cock all the while thinking of Pam.

Later that night, Tim called Pam. She was so glad to hear his voice as he loved hearing her voice. They chatted about 45 minutes and then Tim asked Pam out to dinner for Friday night. She Agreed.

Friday night couldn't come fast enough. All week long Tim was thinking of Pam and Pam was thinking of Tim. They decided to go out to a casual dinner and then see a late movie. Tim arrived on time to Pam's apartment. She buzzed him in and he stepped inside of her doorway. Tim was wearing an oxford button down shirt and some Dockers and shoes. Pam thought she might have seen his penis outline...... Tim almost fell over... Pam looked great. Her hair looked good, and also the features on her face. (It had been to long w/o seeing her) Pam had little make up on but just enough to accent her lips and eyes. Pam was wearing a teal blouse and a long skirt. The blouse was a bit tight, but Tim was complaining.. for the first time he noticed how big Pam's breasts were..... Large and round.....

Well Pam shut off some lights and they left the Apartment. Tim being the gentlemen he is, opened the car door for Pam, then got in himself. Off they went to dinner. Just like old friends their conversations were never strained... They talked about each other's weeks at work and how the rental costs of apartments were so high.

They arrived at the restaurant and had dinner. After dinner They both decided to go back to Pam's apartment and watch a movie. Neither one felt like going out to a movie. So off they went to Pam's apartment. Once they arrived Tim took care of finding the movie as Pam excused her self to go to the bathroom. Tim was waiting patiently when her hear Pam yell from her Bedroom. "Tim, honey, can you come here and help me?" When Tim emerged from around the corner he stopped dead in his tracks. There was Pam, laying in a White Neglige on her bed, with many, many lit candles in the room. Tim walked ever so slowly over to the bedside and kissed Pam very softly on the lips. Their lips parted and their tongues danced. Tim stood back and slowly lifted the neglige over Pam's head. There she was, totally nude. Her ample tits with erect nipples, her thick legs, and her bush. Yes Pam was au natural. granted there wasn't much but she never shaved her pubic hair!!!! mmmmmmmm Tim undressed and that is when Pam saw his cock for the first time. It was big and thick and she loved it. She wasted no time in grabbing it and sucking and kissing and stroking his member. Finally both couldn't stand it anylonger, "Fuck me Tim, do anything you want to me" With that Tim climbed on top of Pam and slowly inserted his member in her wet womb. After the third thrust he was all the way in. Tim was kissing her body all over... massaging her breasts and licking her nipples.

They both collapsed after having an incredible orgasm. Tim rolled over and pulled her close... Go to sleep baby.... I'm here...... I will be here all weekend to make love to you and fuck you all different ways. Pam grinded her but into Tim's body and smiled.