At the Breakfast Table

Story Info
Joe delivers discipline with Gillian's morning coffee.
1.7k words
4.3
33k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe found his wife Gillian at the kitchen table, sipping coffee and flipping through the real estate section of the Sunday paper. Nothing unusual there. Gillian was usually up before he was. The difference was that Gillian's short robe hung open, her breasts in full view. If her long legs had not been crossed one over the other, her pussy would have been exposed too. She seemed oblivious to her naked state.

"That's a new look," Joe said as he settled into the chair across from her.

Gillian glanced down, as if noticing for the first time. "Oh," she laughed. "I didn't realize." She lifted the robe off her shoulders and let it drop onto the back of the chair. "There. Better?" She smiled at Joe and winked at him over her coffee cup.

Joe regarded his wife. Two weeks ago they had discussed their sex lives. After a year of marriage, Gillian was still tentative and reluctant to try new things so Joe had proposed a new plan. "Gill, I know you're having trouble getting comfortable with exploring our sexual boundaries. So, I'm going to help you. It's no longer your choice. I'm going to tell you what we're going to do and you're going to do it. No discussion. No argument. No negotiation."

To Joe's surprise, relief washed over Gillian's face and she agreed immediately. Since then, his pretty, demure wife had blossomed into an intensely sexual creature and they had fucked almost every day since, usually multiple times.

But today she seemed a bit cocky. Joe thought he might need to remind her that he had control over her and that she was his to do with as he pleased. Joe rose from his chair. "I'll be right back," he said and slipped down the hall into the bedroom to gather up some items for the morning's fun.

Joe returned through the second entrance to the kitchen, so that Gillian's naked back was to him. There she sat, legs still crossed, swinging one foot as she hummed and read the paper, paying no attention to his approach. Joe held the handcuffs in his left hand and reached forward with his right, grabbing a large fistful of Gillian's long, dark hair and lifted her upward.

"Owww!" she screamed and dropped her cup on the floor with a crash. "What the fuck Joe?"

"Up you go," Joe said sternly. He had expected a struggle and was prepared. He pulled one arm behind her back and brought one cuff down on her wrist. Before Gillian could register what was happening he had her other hand around her back and both wrists secured. "We have an understanding in this marriage, remember? We are equal partners everywhere - except when it comes to sex. There, I'm in control, correct?" Gillian nodded. "When you sit at the kitchen table naked, smiling at me, then it's sex. It means you want to get fucked, doesn't it?" She nodded again. "So we're going to do it my way." He emptied the table by pushing the newspaper onto the floor.

Gillian looked at him, her eyes frightened but excited. Joe seemed to be taking things in a new direction. She shifted her weight nervously from one pretty bare foot to the other.

"Turn around," Joe said. She complied, facing away from him.

"What are you goin-mmf!" The ball gag cut short Gillian's question as Joe pushed it between her lips and into her mouth and quickly secured the straps behind her head. She tried to say something, but it was muffled and unintelligible.

"Quiet," Joe said. He went to the kitchen counter where a variety of cooking utensils were collected in a round container. He selected a sturdy rubber spatula, about 14 inches long. "There it is. Perfect," Joe muttered.

When Gillian saw it her eyes went wide. She screamed from under her gag - something that sounded like, "Oh my God, no!"

Joe gave Gillian a little shove between her shoulder blades and eased her down onto the table until her cheek rested on the wooden surface. "Legs apart," he said, and she moved them several inches apart. "Wider," he commanded. Gillian scooted her legs apart, farther and farther until they were as wide as she could reach. Joe ran his hand over the soft, smooth flesh of her ass, caressing and stroking. "So white and perfect," he said. "Let's change that."

The spatula made a soft whistling sound as Joe swung it through the air - not nearly as hard and fast as he could have, but with some force nonetheless. Gillian shrieked when the thick rubber end connected with her pretty white backside, quickly raising a pink square on her right cheek. Another whistle, smack, and shriek and Gillian had a matching pink square on her left cheek. Joe raised two more companion squares, one on each cheek, just to the side of the first pair.

"Did you forget, sweetheart? You're going to submit to me," Joe said. Gillian had quieted to the point of making little whimpering sobs. "Understand?" Joe asked, and Gillian whimpered some more, rather than nodding yes. Joe gave her two more hard smacks on either cheek. Now Gillian nodded vigorously. Joe put the spatula down next to her face and Gillian looked at it through tear-filled eyes.

"You're nodding, but I need to check and make sure you're fully on board." As he spoke, Joe gently rubbed her rosy ass cheeks, delighting in the angry heat rising from the soft skin. Joe slid his middle finger along the crack between her cheeks, gliding down and then over her pussy lips. With her legs in their spread position, it only took a gentle nudge to open her up.

Gillian's cunt was soupy with her arousal. He slid the finger in, and then another. He slowly massaged them up into his lovely, vulnerable wife, and spent a few minutes finger fucking her deeply, rubbing her clit with his thumb as he churned two fingers in and out, eliciting little high-pitched noises from behind the gag. Joe could never resist his wife's wet pussy and he leaned in and stretched his tongue down and across Gillian's vulva, pressing his nose between her ass cheeks and enjoying her rich, pungent scent, still unbathed for the day. Gillian groaned as Joe enjoyed her, from the stiff bud of her clit, back across her swollen lips, to her sensitive perineum, and then, with his hands spreading her ass cheeks, her delicious little puckered hole. When he diddled her clit with his fingers and wormed his tongue into her asshole, she came, squirming and squealing. He held her in place while she writhed, trying to escape his probing tongue and busy fingers on her now super-sensitive pussy.

With Gillian gasping, her shoulders heaving, Joe stood and dropped his silk boxer shorts, letting his rigid cock spring forward. He leaned in, sinking into her eager pussy in one smooth thrust. He repeated the motion a few times, as Gillian sighed. Then he pulled back, lingering with just the head inside her opening. After about a three-count, her rammed it home and Gillian cried out beneath the gag.

He began to pound into his wife, lifting her up onto her toes and eliciting moaning and grunts with each thrust. Joe knew his dick was connecting with her g-spot and he paused to pull back and check for evidence as Gillian sucked deep breaths through her nostrils. Yes, there it was, a smear of fluid - her "Gilli-juice" as he playfully called it - along each inner thigh. She didn't squirt so much as ooze copious amounts of fluid, and the spigot was wide open this morning.

"Nice," Joe said. He rubbed his cock all around the juice between her legs, splitting her lips, and running it up and down her ass crack, making her purr. He considered pushing into her ass, but decided to save that for later. He was already pushing her boundaries by cuffing and gagging her.

He resumed his aggressive fucking, and reached around to rub her mound. He alternated between slow caresses and vigorous back-and-forth rubs. She moaned and sighed and finally released a long, guttural wail as she came, her legs quivering uncontrollably. Joe kept it up while she orgasmed, then used her hip bones for handholds and gave her a steady, relentless pounding, pressing his wife against the table, and enjoying her little grunts each time his cock bottomed out deep inside her.

After five minutes - or was it ten - Joe felt the cum bubbling up from his balls and knew he couldn't hold back. Shifting into an even higher gear, he hammered her hard and fast, letting out his own growling moan as he emptied his load into Gillian. His cock pumped and spasmed, over and over. When he finally pulled back, the flood dripped out of her into a warm, messy pool of semen and cunt juice between her feet.

Joe had brought one more toy from the bedroom: Gillian's powerful wand vibrator. He pressed the tennis ball head up against her pussy, spreading her cunt lips apart and leaving her swollen clit nowhere to hide. Then he began elaborately winding red bondage tape around her ass and upper thighs until the vibrator was tight against her, protruding up like a tail. Gillian's feet were close to the legs of the table, so for good measure he used the tape to secure her ankles in place.

Joe unfastened Gillian's ball gag. A puddle of saliva was under her face, a companion to the pool on the floor. Gillian gasped when the ball was withdrawn. "Oh thank you, Sir," she said quietly. "Oh, Sir. I fucking love you."

"I know you do, baby. And I love you." Joe pressed the switch on the vibrator, and Gillian wailed as the humming coursed through her cunt lips and buzzed at her clit. Joe worked through the settings until he found the one he wanted, an irregular buzz-buzz-buzzzz like a perverse SOS signal. Joe then retrieved their little video camera from the kitchen drawer and placed it on the counter, angling it to show his wife's face as well as the tip of the wand, rising just above the mounds of her sweet, now pink, ass. He didn't want to miss anything.

"I'm off to shower. I'll be back in a little while."

And Joe left his sweet young wife, properly chastised, to her moans, her squeals, and her nearly nonstop orgasms.