At The Cabin

Story Info
Short story about first time bondage, pain and pleasure.
1.9k words
4.39
29.4k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason opened the cabin door and let me in. He was waiting for me since morning.

'Sorry I couldn't get here earlier, had to run by the office this morning.' He smiled, wrapped his arms around me and said

'I'm just happy you could make it.'

Inside it was warm despite the cold November. Calming sound of a fire heated the air. Jason led me to the couch that faced the fireplace and poured me a glass of red wine and sat down next to me.

'Tell me about your day' he said while he ran his hand and fingers through my hair. He loved my hair and I knew that. I felt a bit of a self-contentment. Kind of a "I got ya now". As skeptic and controlling as I am it filled me with satisfaction that somehow I know what he wants and now the ball is in my court... So childish... Just because I let my hair out - which I usually don't do-, seeing him enjoying it gave me the illusion of control. Same way the charmer's attitude gave him the illusion of mesmerizing me.

We talked for a while about things that weren't really relevant but filled the gap of awkwardness between now and the moment we ended up on the bear rug totally naked making love.

Exhausted from all the exploding desire and trembling satisfaction that still pulsated in our veins reaching every inch of our body and clouding our brain, we just laid there in each other's arms in silence. He reached out for a blanket and covered us with it. Felt so safe, peaceful and comfortable. I kept running my fingers through his chest hair and he just continued playing whit my hair. Time just stood still and we just enjoyed the soothing silence.

'Do you trust me?' Jason asked.

'Yes' although my brain just screamed "Are you crazy?!! You can't trust a man!" But just once I wanted to take a risk, loose control and not think. Wanted to trust, let all my fears, troubles and thoughts outside the door and just for once, let someone else take control.

He stood up offering his hand to help me up.

'Are you ready to go down the rabbit hole with me?'

'Yes' I answered reaching for his hand. He helped me up and led me to a hidden corner of the cabin. There were chains hanging from the ceiling with leather cuffs at their end. I was a bit afraid but excited at the same time. As if he knew my dark desire all along. Would it feel like I imagined it to be?

He tied my hands to the chain with the cuffs. I had to stretch myself, me being quiet short and the chains up high. They supported all my weight, it felt liberating with a bit of pain, good pain... Just stretched. Next he cuffed my ankles to another set of chains that were fixed to the floor. Then he took a couple of steps back. Couldn't see what he is doing as I was facing the corner of the room. I heard as he opened the wooden box that stood next to the couch. He took things out of it and returned. I felt the heat of his body as he stood behind me but he wouldn't touch me. Felt so ready and aroused, craving his touch. Than he slowly kissed my shoulder, my neck and whispered:

'Are you sure you want to do this?'

'Yes, I am'

'Your safe word is "river". Say it, and I'll stop instantly.'

'OK'

'What's your safe word?'

'River'

'Good girl.'

Then, he cuffed a restraining bar to my ankles too. I was totally immobilized. My excitement rose. He took a step back and just stood there for a moment. Felt him watching me. Then slowly started walking around me, admiring his work, my helpless body. Stopped in front of me, looking at me, scanning me, his eyes pierced into my very soul. Than he took a step forward, put his arm around me and pulled me close. I felt his naked skin against mine, his hard desire burning me. He kissed me with so much passion as if he wanted to eat me alive. Looked into my eyes and said:

'You are so beautiful and once I'm done with you, you'll be even more gorgeous than you are right now.'

Kissed me again and disappeared behind me. Covered my eyes with a silk scarf so I wasn't able to see anything. All my other senses sharpened at once. I could hear him breathing, smell the scent of his skin, feel the heat of his body.

'You are mine!' He said and a second later I felt the sting of his palm on my ass. Involuntarily a deep scream left my throat and freed a piece of my soul from the inhibitions dictated by the life I was living. Than he struck again... And again... And again... I didn't even feel the pain anymore just my flesh burning... I felt free. It is ironic: I was tied up, couldn't move, got spanked HARD and I never felt so liberated and aroused in my entire life.

He stopped. Ran his hands all over my body and my burning skin. Kissed the back of my neck and stepped away. Felt him staring at me... Slowly walked by me, still gazing at my body and stopped in front of me. Grabbed the back of my neck, pressed his cheek against mine and said:

'Who do you belong to?'

'You'

His heavy hand landed on my thigh burning my skin. That part of me wasn't red yet.

'You what?' He demanded.

'You... Sir...?'

'Are you asking me?'

'No Sir'

'That's my good girl. So I'm asking you again. Who do you belong to?'

'You Sir.'

'Say it!'

'I belong to you Sir.'

'Good girl'

He sealed his contentment with a long and deep kiss, still holding the back of my neck while his other hand wondered on my thigh. And then, what felt as a struck of lightning, his finger sank into the wet puddle of my pussy. I moaned, the pleasure was just too much to bare... I was on the verge of exploding...

'Don't you dare cum! Not yet, I'm not done with you... Haven't even started yet.' He was still playing with my clit. It was unbearable... The excitement, the pleasure, the stimulation... I could never think I'm able to scream so loud... He silenced me with a long kiss and disappeared behind me again.

My knees trembled and I felt my bones melting. The only thing that holded me up, were the chains attached to the sealing.

'You've been a good girl so you deserve special treatment.' With that said he put a heavy collar on my neck and buckled it on. I felt a set of chains hanging from the collar. They felt cold against my breasts, while Jason's hot body and hard desire pressed against my back. Looking over my shoulder he attached what turned out to be a nipple clip at the end of the chain to my left nipple...

'Aaawww' I screamed from the unexpected shooting pain that travelled down in my body causing yet another wave of moisture wetting my inner thighs.

'Breathe baby, breathe.' He whispered and put the other niple clip on too. It was agonizing.

He took a step back, the next moment I heard the crack of a whip and instant pain on my upper thigh. I cried out in pain. The strikes became frequent and hard, covering my thighs ass and back. The silk scarf got soaked in my tears and my throat sore from my screams... But still, it felt amazing... Like a lifetime of heartache and pain got beaten out of me.

He slowed down, stroke my burning body still tapping my leg with the whip. Embraced me with one arm, pressed his cheek against mine:

'This is how I like you, so red and so ready...' his hand wandered into the pool of my wetness, his finger circling my clit. Still holding the whip in his other hand, grabbed my chin and pulled it up printing small, passionate kisses on my lips. The chains on my colar thightened and the nippleclips tugged my nipples.

'You know, you are not allowed to cum yet.'

'Please Sir, let me cum... Can't take it anymore...Please...''

'No!'

'Ahh'

'If you cum, you'll be in big trouble...'

He spanked my pussy with his hand, took my blindfold off and walked to the front of me.

'Want to see the pain and the pleasure in your eyes.' Started tapping on my inner thigh with the whip, harder and harder until they became also red. Than he did the same thing to my pussy... The whip got wet and my tears that were stopped by the blindfold before, now were rolling down my face.

'You are so gorgeous and so ready' he said and took off one of the nippleclips. The sensation was even more excruciating than when he put it on.

'It's ok baby, just breathe.' And with that said he took off the other one too. Unbuckled the chains from my ankles, still leaving the restraining bar on. Holding me with one arm, liberated my hands from the chains hanging from the ceiling and took my collar off. I collapsed in his arms. Had no power, no bones, no will. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. Gently placed me on the bed, turned me over so that I was laying on my belly. Cuffed my wrist to the restraining bar too in a way that my pussy and my ass were exposed. Caressed my thighs, my ass, my pussy...

'My God you are dripping... I love it.' With that said, he entered me, his gigantic dick stretching me out, sliding deeper and deeper in me...I gasped. Like a piece of jigsaw puzzle his dick just belonged in me. Pounding on me with no mercy.

'That's right baby girl, i'll fuck you to oblivion. Do you like it?'

'Yes.' was the only thing I was able to say...

'Yes what?' I couldn't speak... 'Yes what?!'

'Yes Sir.'

'Are you my dirty slut?'

'Yes I am... Sir.'

'Say it!'

'I'm your dirty slut Sir.' I mumbled. 'Please Sir let me cum... Please...I'm begging you.'

'In a minute' he said and slided his thumb in my ass.

'Oh my God!' I cried out. I felt so filled... no one ever entered me from there before...

'Now you can cum! Cum for me!'

The pain and the stimulation just pushed me over the edge. I orgasmed like a volcano. My whole body spasmed for what it seemed to be long minutes. Jason slowed down, waited until my body calmed down and then he started pounding on me even harder, faster than before. With a huge roar he collapsed over me. We stayed like this for a little while. Than he freed my hands, ankles from the restraining bar.

'How are you feeling?' He asked.

'I have no words... Great... Exhausted...' I couldn't think or put in words "how I was feeling". It was amazing and he was everything I needed.

He smiled, held me in his arms caressed me and said.

'You need to sleep now.' Planted a kiss on my forehead, squeezed me tight and we drifted in a deep sleep.