At The Cabin Ch. 02

Story Info
Learning submission.
3k words
4.38
25.2k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning the sunshine pierced in the room thru the window and tickled our eyelids. Jason caressed my hair and said:

'Good morning sweetheart. How did you sleep?'

'Like a baby.'

'Like my baby...' and started kissing my neck, my back and my thighs. His hand slid between my legs.

'Hmmm you are already wet.' He remarked. 'Are you sore?'

'Yes. A bit. My nipples are the most.'

'That means they need some care.' And his hand traveled my body till it found my nipple. He pinched it a bit and the shooting pain/pleasure had its immediate effect. My pussy was flooding and I desired him, his big dick in my sore, tightness.

'I want you Jason.'

'How much do you want me?'

'Please don't make me beg.'

'This is what I want exactly. I want you to beg me. Beg me to fuck you.' He whispered in my ear with clenching teeth while pinching and squeezing my other nipple hard. I couldn't resist.

'Please, Jason fuck me. Fuck me... please.'

'Are you my good girl?'

'Yes I am.'

'Are you my dirty little horny slut?'

'Yessssss.'

'Say it!'

'I'm your dirty little horny slut.'

'How do you address to me?'

'Sir.'

'What are you?'

'I'm your dirty little horny slut Sir.'

'That's a good girl.'

He turned me over, raised above me and put my ankles on his shoulders.

'I want to see your face when I penetrate that tight and sore pussy.' And he did it with such a hunger, that I couldn't resist crying out loud from pleasure, from pain and from the feeling of being so filled. He went slow but steady at first, stretching me beyond my limits. Balls deep, in and out...in and out... getting deeper and deeper with every move. Then his phase got faster and hungrier. He embraced my thighs and pulled me even deeper on his dick. My bruised ass splashing on his thighs with a great speed. Still holding my thighs with one of his arms, he placed his hand on my stomach in a way that his thumb touched my clit. With every move his thumb moved sending me almost over the edge. I couldn't do anything but scream.

'Don't you dare cum!' He yelled at me.

'But I can't take it any more...'

'You can't take it anymore what?'

'I can't take it any more Sir.'

'Yes you can.'

He pushed my ankles over my head, so that I was trapped between my legs, my pussy and my ass totally exposed. He spanked my ass hard, spanked my pussy and entered me with so much anger and desire. I felt him so deep in me and he just kept pounding and pounding on me. I could feel my throat hurting I screamed so loud.

'Please...please Sir...let me... let me cum.' I mumbled.

'Cum baby! Cum for me!'

'Aaaawwww!'

It was so amazing, my whole body was shaking and he kept pounding on me.

'Can you do it for me again? Can you cum for me again?'

'No, I don't think so Sir.'

'Think again little slut. I know what you want and I'm gonna give it to you.'

He slowed down, held my ankles over my head with one hand and with the other started rubbing my clit. It was so sensitive and him rubbing it created yet another kind of pleasure that added to the fullness I was feeling. I moaned.

'Yes, I know you like it.' He said and started rubbing my clit faster and faster.

'Oh my God!'

'Yes, this is it. Give it to me!'

'Oh my God,...oh my God... OH MY GOD!!' I never had such an intense orgasm before. The sensation traveled through my veins, reaching every inch of my body.

He let go of my legs, covered me with his body and kept fucking me.

'Come on, suck your daddy.' He whispered in my ear. That second I felt an urge to taste him, taste my wetness, my pleasure on him, but most of all I wanted to please him. He pulled back. I got on my hands and knees in front of him and made his huge cock disappear between my lips. I could barely take him all. He got his hand in my hair, pulling me towards him. His dick deep in my throat, I could barely breathe but all that mattered to me at this point was his pleasure.

'Oh yes baby, yes... this is what daddy likes.'

I got eager, wanted so badly to savor his pleasure. He moaned and I could feel him trembling. This is it. My mouth got filled with his sweet satisfaction. Still breathing heavily, he planted a kiss on the top of my head and pulled my chin towards him in order to kiss me. I swallowed. He smiled and kissed my lips with tenderness.

'Let's go shower' he said.

Jason prepared me breakfast after we showered. I was still in the bedroom getting dressed. I saw his shirt laying on the chair in the corner of the room and I just put it on. It smelled like him and made me feel safe and cozy. My hair was still wet and messy after the shower. I just felt good. I was me. Quickly picked out a sexy thong from my luggage and marched out in the kitchen barefoot.

The table was set and Jason just finished preparing the beacon.

'No!' he said the moment he saw me.

'What? Shouldn't I wear your shirt?'

'No, no panties allowed in the cabin.'

It made me a little bit angry "who the hell does he think he is?" telling me what I'm "allowed" or not, to wear. I think he could tell what I was thinking just by the look on my face. He had this big kitchen knife in his hand with what he sliced the tomatoes for the salad. Walked up to me, still holding the knife, kissed my lips and without me even realizing it, cut the thong off me with surgical precision. I wanted so badly to argue and be outraged. "Those were my favorite panties! Now they are ruined!" But no sound came out of my mouth. As if he had a spell on me. I couldn't do anything but obey.

'Now that we got rid of unnecessary things, let's eat.'

He pulled out a chair for me and I set down. His shirt was long and much larger than my size but my bare pussy still touched the wooden seat of the chair. It felt a bit cold and it got a bit wet from my excitement. The way Jason handled that big knife with such an expertise and confidence turned me on. My nipples were hard and the fabric of the shirt rubbed against them as I moved my arm any time I reached for something.

I was looking at Jason. First time I met him, he didn't struck me as a handsome man. He was nice and quite good looking but not the type i would necessarily go for. Now it was different. He was a magnet. My kryptonite. Every time I was near him I lost my power, my will. He made me feel like a woman. I loved his wide shoulders, his deep dark eyes, his scent and the way he made me feel... protected. I don't know why, but at this point there was nothing I wouldn't do for him. He was a mystery, I never knew what he is thinking, what he is going to do or say next. Despite of all I trusted him and I didn't know why. My rational mind just shut down when I was with him.

'Are you finished with your breakfast?' He asked.

'Yes I am. It was lovely, thank you.'

'You're welcome.'

He reached for the plates.

'Let me help you.' I jumped up grabbing one of the plates.

'No! You sit down.' He commanded. There was nothing I could do but obey.

As he collected everything from the table and placed it in the sink, he faced the window, standing with his back to me.

'Take the shirt off.'

'What?'

'I said, take the shirt off.' His voice was calm but very firm.

I paused, in "normal" circumstances i would be offended and outraged, but now... With hesitating and insecure moves I started slowly to unbutton my shirt. Jason was washing the dishes, without turning around or glimpsing over his shoulder, he knew that I will do whatever he tells me to. After I finished with the buttons I let the shirt slip down my shoulders. I felt exposed and a bit awkward. There I was, sitting at the kitchen table naked. No one could see me, Jason didn't even look at me, yet I felt a bit ashamed. My feet laid against the legs of the kitchen chair, in a way that just the top of my toes were touching the ground.

'Touch your breasts and pinch your nipples.' Came the next order. 'Harder!'

'Awww'

'That's it, that's a good girl. Now slide your hand between your thighs...Touch your pussy...Is it wet?'

'Yes... Sir, it is.'

'Good. Now start playing with it.'

'But...'

'Are you questioning me?'

'No Sir.'

'Than do as I say.'

At that point I felt so excited, my pussy was so wet and it was craving him. He closed the running water at the sink, dried his hands with a kitchen towel and turned around. He was looking at me, inspecting me inch by inch. Then he walked over to me and moved my chair, with me sitting on it without touching me. Placed his chair facing mine in a six feet distance and sat down.

'Don't stop. Keep rubbing your clit.'

I didn't understand why he wants to watch me. The more he stared at me, the more I craved his touch. I needed him to touch me, to feel me and to fill my desire.

'Please Sir... touch me, touch me Sir... Please...'

'No...' He said softly and quietly, while he leaned forward resting his elbows on his thighs. 'I'm just gonna watch you this time...' with a smirk on his face he added '...and listen to you, begging.'

I couldn't handle any more his absence, I just needed more. So I slid two fingers in my wet pussy and moaned.

'Hmmm, you are so ready that just one finger isn't enough anymore. I like that.' And his smile just got bigger. 'Now taste yourself baby, get your fingers in your throat and taste yourself.' His voice got serious and more demanding. I did as I was told. I took my fingers as deep as I could in my mouth and licked them clean while looking in his eyes, searching for his approval.

'That's it, that's my good girl. How do you taste?'

'Sweet.' was my short and quiet answer.

'I bet you do... Now get on the table.'

The table was an old and heavy piece of furniture, made out entirely of solid wood. I got up from the chair and sat on the table, still touching myself. The wooden surface felt so rigid and cold against my body.

'Lay on your back, open your legs wide, put your feet on the table and bring them as close as you can to your thighs.' I obeyed his command. 'Yes, just like that.' I didn't really understand, what he wants to do next. The whole situation was so uncanny and so new, but in a strange way it excited me, shame and all. I felt like I am in a new dimension, in a parallel world. I left my comfortable, demanding and regular life the moment I entered the cabin door. I didn't really understand the rules of this dimension, all i knew was that it felt good and liberating. The fact that I did not know what will happen next and I didn't have to, filled me with anticipation. This world didn't require strength, stress or worries. It demanded trust. A sentiment I lost so long ago. I knew that a new set of pain is conning my way but I was certain that I won't be hurt or scarred in any way. It will be pure pleasure. My pleasure.

'Hold your hands above your head and stretch them out.' I did. 'Yes, just like that.'

Jason fished out some rope from one of the lower kitchen cabinets and bound each of my wrists to one of the table's legs. Every time I felt a hint of his touch, electricity shouted through my body. I craved him, craved his skin against mine, his weight upon me and his strength pushing through my tightness. Next, he tied my ankles to my thighs with an amazing expertise and fastened my ankles to the legs of the table in a way that I was totally immobilized. Filled with anticipation and desire, I tried to struggle my way to pleasure.

'You are a naughty girl, you know that?'

'Yes Sir'

'Naughty girls get punished.' He disappeared for a moment. I arched my back so I can lift a bit my head and see where he went. When he returned he was holding a braided leather tail whip in his hand. Just the bare thought of the pain made my heart raise. Then I felt it for real. It was so fast. The blows of the whip on my thighs, my belly, my breasts with such an ease and fast rhythm. My whole body got instantly red. I couldn't even define when and where did the tail of the whip hit me. My whole flesh was burning, my nipples were hard and aching. I did not realise I was screaming, all I wanted was relief. I couldn't think of nothing else.

'Please, Sir...please, just touch me!'

'My little slut needs a bit more spanking. I told you, you struggle, you get punished.'

Never thought that I can be so humiliated and not care. My brain shut down, I was a different person. I gave in to my instincts and desires like an animal. No thinking, no social rules, no shame and no fears. I was queen of the universe. My universe.

My body reacted to every strike of the whip. My skin was on fire and I was dripping wet. Then suddenly the spanking stopped. Master put the whip down and stroke my burning body.

'You are gorgeous when you're so red.' He said while standing at the end of the table, right between my legs. My ass was almost at the edge of the table. He grabbed my thighs and pulled me even closer to him. My pussy touched his pants and left a wet stain on it. He smiled.

'Look at that, now I'll have to get rid of my pants.' And so he did. His dick was hard and eager to get in me. His fingers wandered between the lips of my wet pussy, circling around my clit. I moaned and my breathing became irregular. I felt the ultimate pleasure so close but I still wanted him in me. His massive manhood stretching me out getting deep in me, in my heart, in my soul...

'You are not allowed to cum yet.' He said and stopped playing with my clit. His wet finger slid down between my butt cheeks and right into my ass. The mixture of pain and pleasure ran through my body. A slight panic took me over.

'Do you remember your safe word?'

'Yes Sir.' I mumbled.

'You'll say it, and I'll stop.'

I nodded. It was painful and I was scared but I wanted it. I wanted him to train me, to own me, I wanted to be his everything.

His finger have gotten deeper and deeper in my ass, moving slowly in and out, in and out. The pain softened and my pussy was just overflowing with pleasure. He retrieved his finger and dipped his rock hard cock in the pool of my pleasure. I gasped, but in the next second I realized that this isn't how it is gonna be. I screamed. His big wet dick entered my ass with no mercy.

'Breath baby, breath.' He said and started rubbing my clit gently with his thumb, while stretching my ass wide.

'No, please stop!' I yelled.

'If you want me to stop you'll have to say the safe word.'

I didn't want him to stop. My mouth and my brain kept screaming, but I wanted the pain. I needed to be destroyed. My eyes were in tears, my pussy was flooding with my wetness and he kept fucking me deeper and harder. His thumb moved faster and faster.

'Come on, come for me... Come for me now!' he ordered, and I did. My whole body was shaking, my hands pooling on the ropes and my throat got dry from my screams.

'Yes, that's a good girl...that's my good girl.'

Besides the mind numbing orgasm pulsating through my body, pleasing him was the pleasure I enjoyed the most, knowing, that I let him get where no other man had been before, deep in my heart and deeper in my soul. I trusted him and would have done anything to get his approval. I was aware, that I can't be certain but deep in my heart I knew, he would never betray my trust. He'll cause me pain and pleasure, he'll care for me and cherish me, but would never hurt me.

He was still moving in and out of me slowly. I felt sore but good.

'Are you ready for me?'

'Yes Sir.' I mumbled. I wanted so badly to please him, to feel his pleasure. I needed his pleasure. Without his, mine wasn't complete.

He wrapped his two arms around each of my thighs and pulled himself deeper into me. I gasped from pain. Then he started to move faster and faster, eager to fill me, to have me and to own me. I saw the hunger on his face. His forehead started sweating heavily. He looked deep into my eyes with an angry desire that made me want to please him even more. He kept pounding and pounding on me until his rapid breath came to a hold and then... with a big scream he came. I could feel how his cum is filling me, his huge manhood still pulsating in my ass. It was amazing.