At The Car Lot

Story Info
Kirsten has another public sex adventure.
3.2k words
4.54
41.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the Car Lot - A Public Sex Adventure

My name is Kirsten. I am 25 years old, a true redhead. My build is somewhat athletic, more so now that I've been working out consistently. A respectable 32C up top. At 5'3", I weigh about 131 pounds now as I've managed to lose some weight. I think I carry it fairly well. "Critically cute" I've been told on more than one occasion.

In the course of my explorations, I have discovered that I get really, really turned on being nude in public. Sex in a public place is simply mind-blowing, and I am constantly trying to figure out ways to have more public adventures. I recently met a guy at the apartment laundry, Kevin, and we have gotten together on occasion when I am in town, he is available, and we both feel like getting freaky.

I was in town, he was bored, and I needed to get freaky.

"Come on Kevin..." I whined, "I hate looking at cars alone."

Kevin rolled his eyes, "I hate car shopping period!"

I climbed onto his lap facing him, blocking his view of the game on TV.

"Pleeeesaee....." I begged.

As I straddled him, I bit my lower lip and gave him my best pitiful look. Not getting the reaction I needed, I began to slowly grind against his crotch, "...pleeeeeeease...it might be fun...."

He moaned as he placed his hands on my hips and pushed up against me, "....god Kirsten...ok...."

"Great!" I rolled off of him, and jumped to my feet as he stared at me in frustration, "I'll pick you up tomorrow then! Thanks a bunch!"

His mouth was still hanging open as I walked to the door of his apartment. I turned and grinned, "Don't worry...I'll make sure it's worth your time."

At l1:00 the next morning, I pulled into a parking space in front of Kevin's building and shot him a text: I'm here! Let's Roll!

I adjusted the straps of my thin summer dress, and I pulled the material out from under me so that my bare ass set directly on the fabric of the seat. As I touched up my make-up, Kevin opened the passenger door.

"Hey Kirsten!" He was checking me out as he climbed into the car.

"Hey Kevin! Thanks again for going with me!" I leaned over to give him a kiss, knowing that he would be able see down the front of my dress. I hesitated just long enough for him to see I was not wearing a bra.

He was grinning as I sat back and pulled away from the curb.

By the time we got the the CarMax lot, it was open for business. We endured the pitch from the salesman, along with the explanation about how every car was unlocked and available for inspection, and we were finally left alone to browse.

"Well. Where should we start?" Kevin looked around at the rows and rows of cars, trucks, and vans.

I bit my lower lip as I thought about it. "Why not right here?"

We were in a row of smaller cars just a short distance from the main building. Hondas, Toyotas, MiniCoopers, Fiats.

I walked around to other side of a red MiniCooper with a sports stripe down the side. Quickly glancing around, I could see that the car mainly blocked any view from the showroom windows. Other shoppers were checking out cars further down our row and a couple rows over. Opening the driver's side door, I bent over to look inside. I glanced back over my shoulder to catch Kevin's eye. Giving him a devious smile, I reached back and pulled my dress up to show off my bare ass.

His eyes grew wide as I set my feet apart and bent over even further to play with the setting for the front seat. I reached back between my legs and started to stroke myself. As Kevin stood behind me staring, I slide a finger deep into my pussy.

"Kirsten!" He hissed.

I quickly backed out of the car, standing up as a couple walked by. I blushed and brushed my hair back from my face as I avoided any eye contact.

I giggled, "You think they got a peek?"

"I think the car door blocked any view."

"...Too bad..." I teased as I climbed into the driver's seat, "Get in!"

My dress was up over my hips, and I slipped the right strap of my dress off my shoulder. I had my tit out, and I was fingering my pussy again as Kevin climbed into the passenger seat.

"Damn Kirsten. Are you even thinking about a new car?"

I leaned back against the seat closing my eyes and groaning as I pinched my stiffening nipple, "Not really..."

His hand brushed against my hip and then slid around to caress the inside of my thigh. I opened my eyes turning my head toward him.

I almost jumped out of my skin as I caught a glimpse of someone walking right by the passenger side. Pulling the strap of my dress back over my shoulder to cover my tit, I opened the car door.

"Come on. This one's not really my style."

Kevin moaned as he reluctantly exited the vehicle. A middle aged guy stopped a couple cars down and tried discretely to look back at us.

Stepping closer to Kevin, I muttered under my breath, "Pretty sure HE got a peek!"

Weaving between the rows, I made my way deeper into the lot. I stopped by a Jeep Wrangler and opened the back door. A couple about my age was checking out a Minivan a couple vehicles over. I climbed into the car, kneeling on the rear seat to look into the back cargo space. Slipping the straps off my shoulders, I pulled my dress down exposing my tits.

"...Mmmm...this fabric feels great..." I purred as I rubbed my bare breasts against the seat, turning my head to look at my friend.

I reached down to pull my dress over my hips. "Seems like this one has plenty of space to have some fun." I teased.

Kevin looked over at the couple who had moved a car closer but one more row back. They were facing our way, but obviously engrossed in the car in front of them. Kevin stepped toward me as I rocked my hips back and forth slowly. His hands stroked my bare skin of my lower back, moving down the crack of my ass to my pussy. I moaned as he sunk a finger into the wetness of my cunt.

I positioned my knees further apart on the seat, and Kevin slid a second finger into my pussy along side the first.

"...Yes....god that's good..." I sighed and closed my eyes. I continued to rotate my hips as Kevin slowly fingered my pussy.

"Head's up." He whispered as he pulled his fingers free and yanked my dress down to cover my ass.

I looked up to see the couple moving in our direction. Turning around to sit up in the seat, I held my dress against my chest having no time to pull it back on over my tits.

I smiled at them as they walked by glancing in our direction. The guy held his gaze a bit longer, and I dropped my dress just enough to let him see the tops of my tits. The look on his face: Priceless.

Kevin was grinning ear to ear as the couple moved down the row of cars. The open door now blocked their view, and Kevin unzipped his jeans, pulling out his aching, rock hard cock. I let my dress fall down again to expose my tits. Kneeling on the seat, I leaned over and took his beautiful hard dick in my hand. I gazed up at him as I licked the shaft up to the bulging head of his cock.

He wrapped his hands around the top of my head like he was palming a basketball. A loud groan escaped as I wrapped my lips around his cock, taking him deep into my warm, wet mouth.

"...Let me see your ass..." He hissed as I sucked his cock. I briefly let him slip out of my mouth. Looking up at him with a devious grin, I pulled my dress up over my hips. He gasped as I again started to lick his cock.

I was on my hands and knees on the back seat of the Jeep sucking slowly on Kevin's cock. Kevin was trying hard enjoy his blow job while also nervously glancing around to keep track of anyone who might stumble across us. I think I heard the voices first.

"I just want to look at this one down here again."

I looked over my left shoulder out the front windshield. The younger couple was right at the front bumper of the car. I sat back up quickly, and Kevin barely had time to pull his shirttail over his rigid tool. This time, the guy was ready. He stared into the car, first through the front passenger window, then past Kevin as the couple walked by. My dress was up over my hips, my right knee on the seat, my left foot on the floorboard. My legs were spread apart enough to give a nice view of my pussy. I grabbed my dress to pull it up, but not before both of them got a good view of my bare tits. The guy had a big shit eating grin on his face. His partner looked shocked, and I could tell she was blushing.

I rolled out of the car on the driver's side, and pulled the straps of my dress up as I shut the door. Kevin was shoving his cock back into his pants as I came around the side of the car.

My heart was pounding, and I was blushing from head to toe.

"That was hot...." I giggled as Kevin gave me a look of mock frustration.

"...Don't worry..." I teased, "...I'm sure we'll find the a car you will be satisfied with..."

I brushed against the obvious bulge in his crotch causing him to flinch and moan.

I walked down the next row of vehicles as he muttered. "Unless someone calls the cops..."

I glanced at the rows of cars as we moved toward the back of the lot. Kevin and I were the only people checking out the vehicles this far back, although a fair number of customers were walking around the lot in general as they inspected the various car models. To our right, traffic rolled by on the highway, separated from the car lot by a raised grass median blocking at least a direct view. To the left, and to our backs, stood the buildings of another business which was likely closed over the weekend. In front of us, a safe distance away, was the sales and service building.

Taking Kevin by the hand, I led him between a couple trucks to the next row. I bit my lip, looked up at him shyly, and slipped the thin straps of my dress off my shoulders. I arched my eyebrows and grinned as I let the thin material slide further down, catching it against my chest before my tits were totally exposed.

Kevin looked around quickly, from the highway and back to the lot. He glanced over his shoulder, then back at me. Stepping further back between two trucks, I let the dress fall to the ground as I kicked off my sandals,

I stood in front of him totally naked as the cars rushed by on the road just to our right. The warm sun caressed my skin, and I leaned back against the almost hot metal of a pickup truck. I ran my hands over my tits, looking to my right at the traffic flowing by. Knowing that anyone turning to that side might catch a glimpse of my naked body just served to increase my arousal.

Arching my back, I trailed my fingers over my belly and down between my legs. My pussy was so wet that a couple fingers slipped easily inside without any resistance. I played with myself, sneaking glances at the traffic heading up the highway in my direction, as Kevin nervously took another look around.

Driving my fingers in deeper into my pussy, I moaned as my body trembled. I was feeling so good, and I was so focused on the feelings in my pussy, that I almost missed hearing the voices. This time, Kevin moved quickly toward me, bent down, and plucked my dress and sandals off the ground before I reach them. I looked up to see a couple guys walking down the row toward us, obviously interested in the line of trucks.

"Kevin!" I hissed under my breath as I held out my hand for my dress.

He just laughed as he stepped out from between the vehicles, wadding my dress up in one hand. I ducked down by the side of the truck trying to figure a way out of my predicament. I heard Kevin say hello to the guys as he walked past them.

The tone in his voice reflected his pure joy and satisfaction at my situation. "You guys ought to check out the Chevy. Sweet ride!"

Asshole.

I glanced to the front of the truck which was facing the highway. If I snuck around the end, I would certainly be flashing the cars rolling by. But if I stayed where I was, I knew the guys walking toward the truck would see me in all my glory in just a few more seconds.

If you have read any of my other adventures, you know I'm not afraid of a little adventure. To be honest, my pussy was wetter than ever, and my nipples were so stiff they were sore. This was simply all part of the game. Still, it would also be embarrassing to be caught like this. As the guys started to walk by the front of the truck, I slipped around the front, almost totally exposed to the traffic except for the slight rise of the median which seemed to be rather low to me at the current moment.

At least two car horns blared causing me to jump as I tried to keep moving. I decided to move down a couple more car lengths to put some distance between myself and the other customers. More brief toots from passing cars raised the heads of other people on the lot before I finally slipped between two vehicles out of direct view.

My whole body was blushing, my nerves were on edge, and I was breathing heavily as I crouched down next to a silver Ford truck.

"Now THAT was hot!"

I was so wired that I almost jumped out of my skin. I jerked my head to the side to see Kevin standing behind the truck holding my things and laughing.

"...Asshole..." I muttered, but I could not help a big smile from spreading across my face.

He walked over to me and pulled me to my feet. I was so sexually excited that my legs were like jelly.

"Kevin....I really need to fuck..." I hissed as I pressed my quivering, naked body against him.

Opening the passenger door of the Ford, he climbed into the seat and unzipped his pants. His cock sprung free as I climbed in after him.

I straddled his hips facing him, the door of the truck standing open.

"...Oooohhh....yess......" I sighed as his cock found the entrance to into my aching cunt. I groaned as his thick cock slid slowly into me. He started to fuck me as my whole body quivered and trembled. I simply let him take charge I enjoyed the feeling of being filled by his hard cock.

Holding onto the back seat, I began to fuck him back. Slowly grinding my pussy down on his cock, I could feel intense, pre-orgasmic feelings starting to build.

"Holy Fuck!"

I looked over Kevin's shoulder to see the two guys who had been checking out trucks earlier staring at us through the back window of the Ford's cab. Just a flatbed away, they could clearly tell I was bouncing up and down in Kevin's lap. I wasn't sure they could really see anything else, and it was too late to stop anyway, so I just bit my lip and stared back as I moaned.

I watched as the guys moved to my left behind the next vehicle over. Now I was sure they had a good view into the truck.

Being watched was the final shove that sent me reeling over the edge. An incredible orgasm slammed through my body as I threw my head back and howled. Our audience gawked as I jammed my hips over and over into Kevin's crotch trying to take his cock deeper and deeper into my pussy.

I buried my face into Kevin's neck as a second wave slammed through me. I growled in pure lust as we continued to furiously hump each other. My damp hair hung in my face as I looked up again at the men watching us fuck. I gave them a wicked grin, and I started to fuck Kevin with renewed vigor.

I could feel his cock start to twitch and expand.

"....I'm going to cum..." Kevin groaned as he slammed into my cunt a few more times. "Now!!"

I rolled off his lap. My feet hit the pavement, and I bent over all in one fluid motion. I realized my bare ass was on perfect display, but I didn't care. My lips had just barely wrapped around Kevin's cock when he erupted.

"...Fuckkkkkk....." He moaned, holding my head in place.

I took the first load in my mouth, then rubbed his cock on my face as he let loose second round. His whole body quivered when I took his cock back into my mouth, slowly sucking on him as his orgasm receded.

Looking up at Kevin, I wiped the cum off my face with a couple fingers, and licked my fingers clean. Our voyeurs were simply staring with their jaws hanging open.

"Damn...." One of them hissed.

Picking my dress up off the seat beside my friend, I stood up, facing my audience. I stretched slowly, raising my arms above my head and arching my back. I let them get a good look at my naked body which was glistening with light sweat. Then I demurely let my dress fall over my head, adjusting the top to cover my tits as the rest of the thin material fell down over my hips, and I slipped my feet into my sandals.

I kept my head down pretending to be shy and looked at the pavement as I walked by the guys who were obviously still enjoying their good fortune.

"Dude!" The admiration in his voice was unmistakable.

I glanced over my shoulder in time to see one of them give Kevin a fist bump as my friend followed along behind me.

My cheeks were bright red as we continued walking down the row of cars.

"Really? A fist bump? Seriously Kevin!" I hissed in mock anger as we walked back toward the entrance of the car lot.

I glanced over at him as he shrugged. He held out his fist, and I giggled, brushed back a stray strand of hair, and gave him a fist bump.