At the Car Wash

Story Info
A girl teases and then resists.
2.8k words
4.01
143k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KFinch
KFinch
10 Followers

I pull into the quarter car wash. My car needs to be vacuumed and this is the best way to do it. It's a warm summer afternoon as I put in a dollar to give me a few minutes with the vacuum. I'm minding my own business, quickly working before time runs out, when I see something out of the corner of my eye.

The girl was hot. Sweat pants, a tank top and some sexy librarian style glasses. I love sweatpants; so easy to pull off! And the tank top just topped off the instant images of the car washes from the late night movies that ran through my mind.

A glimpse is all I got and I was caught checking her out. I had to look away fast and get back to work. After all, I'd be finished with the vacuuming before she was finished washing her car so I would be sure to get another look on the way out.

On the way out I did get a better look and she was looking back at me. I knew this girl. No wonder she had been looking my way. This was a girl I had fantasized about before but never had the chance with. This may say something about me and my inability to notice a girl's face when I first check her out. I instantly had to stop to talk to her.

As I got closer I was reminded of how hot she was. She's 19 years old with blonde highlights overwhelming her natural brunette hair. The black sweats showed off the curves of her ass and the pink tank top went low enough to show off the cleavage of her full and firm breasts which I had seen before. She was an exhibitionist and loved to show off her sexual side, including her body and her slight bisexual tendencies. This girl's presence just oozed sex and I had been hypnotized by it for years.

She stood there washing her car as we began to talk. This is the kind of girl you can be forward with and say anything you want and she'll just look at you and smile. She started telling me how she had a boyfriend and so I had to ask if she was getting fucked right. This is the kind of girl you don't beat around the bush with. You cut the small talk out and start talking about sex. She starts giving me the little details; this girl is a tease and doesn't tell too much.

In between the brief stories of some fun sex she went to the back of her car and opened it to show me some of the clothes she's been styling. First were three pairs of shoes. If there is a standard for "fuck me" heels, these were them. I couldn't imagine anyone but a stripper wearing these shoes as she tried them on to show me each of them. Something about those shoes just gets me going. I hadn't noticed yet but a bulge started to form in my pants.

She reached back in the car to pull something else out. With my eyes fixated on her ass I had to move closer and put my hand on it for a nice squeeze. As I expected there was no resistance. There was a line I knew I couldn't cross but copping a feel was just part of her tease. She turned around holding a pair of pink booty shorts. She put them in front of her sweats to give me some better images in my mind while she wore a smile that said she was just begging to be fucked.

She turned around to put the panties away and I quickly unsnapped her bra through her shirt. I got no better show but knew she'd be vulnerable for me to feel up her breasts as her hands were behind her back to clasp it back on. As she did I reached out grabbing a generous handful. The line was crossed as she backed away. The teasing appeared to be over.

"Well I need to get home to have dinner." She said as she moved closer for a hug.

"Well do I get more than a hug?" I asked.

"No... Just a hug. No unhooking my bra, no grabbing my ass, just a hug." She said with a stern voice.

That warning just gave me more impure thoughts as we embraced for a hug and I ran my hand over her back and incidentally over her bra strap. As she backed away I had this urge to grab her hair. The pony tail was all too easy to grab as I took hold. And then she tried to get free.

Her body twisted as she struggled to get free with us between the wall of the car wash and her car with no one around. The sun is out and we could easily be in view of anyone that drove up. Excitement fills me up as I see the look on her face. Through the struggle I could see she liked it. Then I began to realize that this is usual foreplay for her. She loved it rough!

Her body pressed up against her SUV as I continued my hold. My hand reached out to grab a hold of her tits. With my other hand still grabbing her hair her body spun and she opened the door to the back seat trying to get away. She fell into the back seat with her ass towards me and I pushed her hair and face into the seat. I reached up the back of her shirt and unhooked her bra. With it unhooked I released her hair for the first time and reached under to grab both of her tits. Her full breasts more than filled my hands as I gripped tight to hold her down. My body moved against hers and I'm sure she could feel my bulge rub against her ass as she realized what was going to happen and that there was no use fighting it.

She lay on her seat face down and helpless as I pull her shirt and bra over her head in one motion. Then I grab her hair again and pull her back out of the car and to her knees facing me. I stare down at her perfect breasts. Full and firm with small pink nipples, my favorite kind.

"Pull it out and put it in your mouth." I say, as she stares at my crotch.

She has no words as her hands come up to unbutton me. She unbuttons and slowly unzips my pants as if defeated. She knows I won. She's turned on but doesn't want to be. And then she fishes for my dick through my boxers and it springs out at her. It's no longer necessary to hold her by the hair but I know she likes the feeling of helplessness. I use her hair to guide her face straight to my dick and she has no choice but to open up and take it as I thrust into her face.

"That's it. Take my dick in your mouth. Let's see how deep it can go. I bet you can take it all!" I say, taunting her to be my dirty slut.

These words must have inspired her because her mouth latches on to my cock and she knows what she's doing. After starting slow and taking my full length, she brings her hands up for some help. The first hand goes to the base of my shaft and the other hand goes to cup over my balls. It was art the way she could stroke me, suck me, and massage me all at once. My hand loosened the pull I had on her hair as I run my fingers through her hair and onto her scalp. I grip her head hard as I match thrusts with her movements. I could feel the tip of my cock pressing into her throat and she kept sucking. I was getting close and didn't want it to end this way.

I pull her up and kiss her as I unbutton her pants. I reach my hand down and stick a finger in her pussy.

"I knew you were wet you whore," I say with a grin, "I want to taste that pussy." I pull down her pants and panties exposing a completely shaved pussy with perfect small lips. "Tell me you want it." I say.

"Just fuck me with your tongue." She snaps back with.

She steps out of her pants as I push her back in the car. Her legs hang out the side of the car as my face buries between them. With her legs over my shoulders, I grab the top of her thighs and pul her ass right to the edge of the seat.

The roles are reversed when she grabs me by the hair and pulls my face into her pussy. My mouth instinctively opens as my tongue plunges deep into her. My hands grab a hold of her thighs as my tongue starts to lick the length of her lips. From her hole to her clit my tongue starts stroking in between the sweet folds of her pussy. Her juices were sweet as my mouth latches onto her clit. I feel her legs shake around my head as I start making slow, firm flicks with my tongue.

"Oh, that's it," she moans, "fuck me with your tongue."

My hand comes down as I push two fingers into her pussy looking for that special spot. I curl my fingers up to rub her g-spot as I suck her clit into my mouth. Her breathing instantly picks up as her back arches. My tongue picks up speed. The sensations of my mouth sucking her clit and my tongue moving all over it consume her body. She has no control as her ass lifts off the seat into my face. My face pushes harder into her pussy. My hand grabs her ass for support as I continue my assault on her clit. She thrusts into my face as the moans get louder and more intense. Her hands grab my hair and legs grip around my head. Then her body collapses. Her ass hits the seat as my face follows, staying latched on to her pussy as I slow down the pace of my tongue. I could feel her legs shake around my head as her body twitches in ecstasy. Her hands loosened the grip on my hair as her body lies limp. I continued a few more licks through her pussy, tasting her juices and ending on her clit as I look up and watch her whole body twitch from her newfound sensitivity.

I stand up with the smell and taste of pussy on my lips as I pull down my pants to reveal my cock ready to fuck her. She lays there still in bliss from the orgasm but I don't care. It was my turn and I was going to shoot a load in that pussy. The seat is the perfect height as I stand there with my pants around my ankles and my dick right at the height of her pussy. She doesn't even know it's coming as I position myself at the opening of her pussy. One hand on my dick to guide it and one hand on her thigh I thrust in with no mercy.

"Ohhh yeah..." She moans consumed with sexual energy.

She is so warm and tight around my cock as I push every inch into her. I go from standing to laying over her. I pin her hair to the seat as I grab her shoulder for support and fuck her harder.

"Tell me you want my cock. Tell me how you want me to fuck you." I growl.

"Fuck me hard! Make me cum!" She screams.

I bit her neck as I continue to fuck her pussy. I keep a steady pace as my teeth start to trace her body. Small, hard bites starting from her neck and moving down her chest. With each bite I sucked softly on her skin, licking my way down. I spend the most time on her breasts, kissing and biting every inch of skin. Passing my tongue over her nipples, just giving a hint of what she wants as I move to less sensitive skin. I fuck her with slow hard thrusts, pulling my dick all the way out and then shoving it all the way in. My mouth continues its slow tease over her tits till I finally bite down on her nipple as I shove my dick in even harder. The pain and pleasure shoot through her body at the same time as she lets out a loud cry.

"Keep fucking me." She moaned.

Then I pull out and stop. I'm in control. I grab her arm and stand her up out of the car and spin her around and throw her back down. Now I have her ass facing me. I look down to see that perfect shaped ass and narrow back leading up to the blonde hair that went down to her shoulders. I slap her ass hard, leaving my hand on her ass cheek. My other hand found the other as I spread her open to look at her pussy. The lips are still spread apart from where my cock stretched her open. She arches her back giving me an even better view of her pussy, inviting me back inside.

"Beg for it." I tell her.

"Put your cock back it. Fuck me like the slut I am. Make me cum again." She begs.

Again my cock pushes deep into her. My body slaps against her ass as I start to fuck her again. My hand grabs her hair and pulls her head back. Her back arches as I fuck her more and I turn her head so I can see her face as I fuck her. Her eyes open and close from each thrust as the pleasure devours her body. I can see the side of her breast bounce with each movement. My other hand grips her hip hard to steady myself as I continue pounding into her. I let go of my grasp and move my hand in front of her to her clit. I rest my fingers over her clit so each thrust rubs her pussy over my hand. I knew this would make her cum.

"That's it, keep fucking me like that. Rub my clit harder." She says.

"I want you to cum for me, baby." I say as my hand starts moving faster covering her pussy lips.

With her hair still in hand, I push her head down on the seat, pinning it down, leaving her completely controlled. My body falls over her, pressing her against the seat. My hand moves faster rubbing her clit up and down as I pick up my pace and fuck her harder.

"I want you to cum. I'm getting close. Where do you want me to cum?" I ask hoping my words will excite her and get her closer to the edge.

"Oh baby, I want to feel you shoot inside me." She answers back.

My dick swells even bigger inside her pussy as I approach my orgasm.

"Oh, don't stop... Keep going... I'm cumming!" She screams

Her body tenses up just as she lets go. Her whole body starts to shake uncontrollably as I hold on. I feel her pussy squeeze down on my dick as her body starts to shake. I lose control and start shooting my cum deep inside her pussy. Slow, hard, violent thrusts follow with each shot of cum. My hand was still on her clit, pulling me deeper into her. My hand still held her head pinned to the seat not letting her move. She looks at me through the corner of her eye and smiles as she starts to squeeze her pussy on her own, sending intense pleasure through my body as she milks the last drops of cum out of me.

I release her from my hold as I pull out of her and stand up. I look down to see my cum already starting to leak out of her. She stands up and a few drops come out and hit the ground in the car wash. She looks for her clothes and sees them on the ground. We realize the sun is still up and we're still out in public within easy view of anyone who drove up. She quickly puts her panties on to cover up and stop the cum from leaking down her leg. I love fucking a girl, knowing she'll have my cum in her after just seeping out of that beautiful pussy I just pleasured.

We both got dressed we drive off our separate ways, unsure if this would happen again but with the fantasies imprinted on both our minds.

KFinch
KFinch
10 Followers