At The Conference Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, I won the bonus. Andy came fourth and several of the Reps thought it a good idea to celebrate that fact and didn't come out of their comatose state for several days.

I returned to the hotel with a cheque for £8000 and a holiday in the Fiji islands.

Boy was I on high.

However, that euphoria was very short lived when I entered our room to discover Angie wasn't there. My heart sank, I felt ill and my mind conjured up all the worse reason imaginable.

There was shopping on the bed, so she had been there.

Then the phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hi darling I'm glad your back," said Angie, "I'm down in the restaurant waiting for you."

With a sigh of relief, "Oh, okay I'll be straight down."

In the restaurant Angie was waiting at a table. As I approached so, she stood up and stepped away from the table to greet me. I saw my wife standing before me in the shortest skirt I'd ever seen her dressed in. Her long legs looked spectacular. Her blouse was tight across her chest making her breasts more prominent and allowing a faint outline of her nipples show through. You could guess she wasn't wearing a normal bra. She'd fluffed up her hair and really gone to town with her make up. I have to say she looked incredibly sexy with a sense of elegance and just a hint of slut.

She embraced me with a gentle kiss on my cheek, looked into my eyes, smiled and quietly said, "I love you, Peter."

I saw a look in her eye that I'd never seen before. It was intense yet soft and meaningful. Her whole manner when she spoke exuded honesty and I knew from that moment on that she was truly my wife – my slut wife.

That is the true account of what happen in London in September 1998.

It has been eight years since then and not very much has happened since. We had a great three weeks in the Fiji islands something I will never forget.

As to our relationship, well we're still together. Three months would pass before the two of us actually sat down and talked things through. Listening to Angie reveal her true feelings was a complete revelation.

However, those feeling are for Angie to reveal not me and I have to say you probably won't never know them. Be that as it may I can reveal that after that night of discussion we have indulged in several other exploits of this nature and maybe I will write some more.

For the pessimists out there I say this: Angie didn't catch any diseases, infections or anything else. She is a healthy woman who has discovered another side to her self that she enjoys.

For the sceptics out there I say this: Who cares . . . the truth is so much harder to believe.

By for now