At The Conference Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucy54
lucy54
581 Followers

Then I saw his hand go up her dress following the line of her thigh. His caresses were soft and effective, as his hand moved upwards so her dress went with it slowly exposing her thighs until I saw the yellow material of her knickers.

Very quickly, his hand moved round to her front and cupped her mound. Although at this stage I couldn't see it, I knew he'd managed to rub her cunt through her knickers, before her hand came quickly down to stop him. Angie tugged his hand away and groaned in despair at the same time.

He continued to kiss her and Angie responded by kissing him back. Jake then pulled her leg over his. I couldn't see anything now as Angie's dress had slipped down and over his cock.

What I could see was a lot of thigh and the crotch of her knickers, the black pubes poking out from each side of it.

The old man then ran his hand up her leg, along her thigh to the bottom of her arse and threw the dress up exposing her lower half to me. It was then I saw the yellow material of her knickers clearly showing a large wet patch, looking closer I could plainly see her pubes underneath .

There was movement under her dress. A battle raged between Angie and Jake as she slowly worked his cock. There was a bit of toing and throwing where she was trying to prevent him from doing something. A minute later, I was shocked to see his cock appear as he thrust it between her legs to rub along her knickers.

Angie broke away from him again and gasped. Her face was red with either lust or embarrassment. They looked at each other and Jake went in for another kiss.

However, Jake had won that battle and he wasn't going to give up now. He pulled her to him and kissed her again. Then started kissing her neck and licking her ear lobe. At the same time, he started to gently thrust his cock back and forth along the gusset of her knickers.

He pulled her closer still and started passionately kissing her again. Again, she responded to him and I could clearly see their tongues working together inside her mouth.

Jake moved his hand down and over her thigh to her sex and with his fingers pushed upwards on his cock so that it was hard up against her covered slit.

He was leaking fluid that was soaking into her already wet knickers but also her thighs as he continued to thrust his cock back and forth. I watched, as her wet patch got bigger and bigger.

Then he pushed hard with his fingers whilst thrusting upwards against the edge of her knickers and it was then that I realised what Jake was trying to do. The dirty old git was trying to get his cock up my wife.

I could see a problem though; his disproportionate bell end would probably not go under the rim of her knickers.

Jake persevered. He maintained the kissing and kept his cock pressed into her sex. Yet his angle of attack was going to let him down, as he was too high. That was when Jake stopped moving. He broke the kiss and pulled slightly away, in one movement he pulled Angie closer still and slid down an inch or two. I saw immediately the angle was better and he started kissing again.

Angie was now hard against his chest flattening her tits while she kept her butt pulled away from him slightly in a vain attempt to keep the old man at bay. Angie obviously thought she was okay and safe allowing him to continue with his gentle thrusting.

His fingers again pushed on his cock forcing it up against my wife's sex. He kept up the soft plunging and I could see her black pubes all gooey and stuck to her flesh.

Breaking away from that mesmerising scene, I looked at Angie and was shocked to see the telltale signs of an orgasm, with her eyes shut and her face flushed with anticipation. Angie was lost in the kissing marathon and the movements between her legs.

Returning to the other end, Jake suddenly tried to move Angie closer still, tried to cuddle her by bringing her lower body against his. Nevertheless, Angie fought this move as she was managing to limit the amount of movement on her cunt. Jake had obviously anticipated this as at the same time he moved himself down an inch or two. I now sat watching him change his angle of attack on my wife's cunt. His swollen cock head was now pointing at an upward angle. This new approach had the tip if his cock rubbing between the rim of her knickers leg and the white flesh of her slick thigh. Her thigh was coated with his pre-come and her knickers were drenched not just from Jake's cock but from her very own cunt.

Then it happened.

Jake's over large knob end slipped under the rim of her knickers leg. There it was half in half out. I couldn't believe it the old man was nearly there. His patience and determination had succeeded in getting into Angie's knickers.

My heart was beating like mad; my mind was swimming in a sea of lust and expectation as I watched Jake thrust forward once again only to see his knob disappear under the yellow material. He stopped for a second while he continue to snog my wife, I think he was close to coming so tried to hold back.

At that moment I had no idea whether Angie knew or even realised that Jake had got this far. His knob was just millimetres away from her minge hole. Surely, she was able to tell that he was so close to having her, to feel his cock touching her sex.

All I wanted to see now was his whole length slide up inside her cunt and fuck her, make her come, come inside her and if he could manage it fuck her again. I wanted to see her hold onto him while her orgasm crashes through her body and he spunks her cunt. I want to see her royally serviced from another man's cock.

To get this far it had taken Jake a good thirty minutes and I felt very elated. I was on a high, a sexual high. I'd never felt like this before and I wanted it more often. And I waited with bated breath to see what happens next.

I looked down at her sex to see Jake's cock head had slightly moved up, the overly large knob had now effectively pull the gusset of her knickers out a few centre metres exposing more of her slick black bush. Then suddenly Jake's cock twitched; Angie's eyes snapped open as she suddenly realised where Jake's cock was. Fear and lust appeared on her face in an instant but before she could act Jake thrust forward while holding onto her arse.

I saw his cock disappear up her cunt.

Angie gasped at the sudden intrusion, "Agh!" Her head went back in sexual shock. Her hands came up to push him away but it was too late Jake was moving, pushing her backwards onto her back.

Angie went over; Jake at the same time moved with her got her legs between his. She landed on her back with Jake on top his cock still buried in her cunt. Another thrust of his hip and he was home.

Angie gasped again as she felt that huge knob end invade her body feeling the way it forced its way into her. Not a feeling of pain but a nice stretching feeling as it travelled up into her cunt. Then she felt the tip kiss her cervix before he pulled it back then thrust back into her body.

With her legs straight out and Jake keeping them together with his own legs he started to fuck her.

I got down on the floor and looked up her legs to see his cock shafting Angie's cunt. I have never fucked Angie this way before so I wondered what it felt like; I was watching his cock parting her minge flaps, her black pubes clinging wetly to his weapon as it plunged back and forth into her body.

Moving to their side, I watched Angie fuck. My dream had come true. There, right in front of me Jake was fucking Angie. This is what I wanted, to see my lovely wife take cocks of all shapes and sizes.

In less than minute, Angie was responding to his movements by thrusting up her hips in time with the old man's thrusts.

Angie groaned, to me the sound was pure heaven, knowing another man was making her do it. Now I wanted to see her orgasm on this old man's cock. To see her well serviced with spunk running from her cunt hole.

I found myself losing it in a mind full of lust. It's like a drug and it wouldn't take much to become addicted.

Angie was giving herself to him, allowing him to service her cunt with his cock. Her hands suddenly gripped his arse and pulled him in further on every downward lunge when she exploded in orgasm. Her cunt throbbed round the plunging cock as her climax swept through her body. I saw her legs twitch and then tremble, her eyes screwed shut as the blissful pain caused the tendons in her neck to go ridged.

"Oh yes," she burst out as she opened her eyes and looked at me. I could see the lust in her eyes as her body continued to take Jakes pounding. Then he too succumbed to his own need as he pushed his cock deep into my wife's cunt.

"Take my load Angie," he gasped as he lunged once and groaned then again and again as his cock throbbed, spurting spunk deep into my wife's womb.

"Mm," she moaned as she relaxed while waiting for Jake to finish dumping his spunk in her cervix.

Jake rolled off her to lie on his back beside her.

I now saw her; the just fucked look on her face was out of this world. Her knickers were now saturated. I could still see her sex as the gusset had yet to move back into place. I could see the black hair of her muff matted to her sex.

Angie sat up; she looked and saw me looking at the junction at the top of her legs and pulling her skirt down while looking away clearly embarrassed. She then quickly headed for the bathroom.

As soon as Jake got his breathe back he too sat up. He smiled at me, "Well that was a result," he said getting to his feet his cock still hanging out of his fly, semi erect and wet with spunk and Angie's cunt juices on his knob end. There was also spunk smear on the front of his trousers.

"Was it?"

Jake sat on the end of the arm of the couch, "Sure was, you've one hell of a woman there Pete. She's highly fuckable and I enjoyed giving it to her."

"Did you?"

"Yep wouldn't mind doing her again if you don't mind, I'm sure you don't?" he asked with a knowing smile.

I didn't answer.

"You like it don't you?" he asked but went on, "You're like me in away. I used to like watching my misses taking cock when we were younger. We started earlier than you did though. Sarah was just thirty three when she took her first cock outside of marriage."

After that remark, I started paying attention.

"It was a guy at a party we attended. He was well gone and the host asked us to take him home as we lived close to him.

Sarah was drunk as well and on the way home missed his turning on the motorway. By the time I managed to turn round and get back on the right road I was bursting for a piss. I parked the car in an old closed down café, rushed off behind the building, and had my piss. It seemed to take ages to empty my bladder and eventually I was heading back to the car. As I approached the vehicle, I heard the moans. The passenger door on the far side of the car was wide open and as I looked into the car, I saw Sarah on her back on the rear seat. In between her open thighs lay our passenger pumping away at her cunt. He was in my saddle fucking my wife, as I stood there so she came off on his cock like a speeding express train. What a sight that was I simply loved it. From then on Sarah had cock, strange cock anything up to three times a week for years."

"It's like a drug isn't it?" I questioned knowing I was already addicted.

"Yes it is and once you are addicted there's no turning back."

"How long did it last then, for you and your wife?" I asked.

"Years, we weren't swingers as such; we didn't go to groups or anything like that. We just did it when we felt like it. In the beginning, once she'd got over her shyness, Sarah couldn't get enough cock. She loved it."

"So when did it stop?"

"When Sarah passed away. You see we never really stopped. We just drifted away from it, age was the main problem I suppose as there were not as many people who wanted to it with a couple of geriatrics," he said smiling.

"Were you not jealous? I mean didn't you ever think Sarah would leave you for one of her lovers?"

"It crossed my mind a few times. Nevertheless, she always said that she would never leave me for another man no matter how good a lover he was. She was only in it for the sex and she loved me and only me."

"This is only the second time I've watched Angie and now I can't get enough of seeing her taken. It truly is a drug."

"I know it was the same for me," he replied, "Even after seeing it a hundred times I still wanted more."

"Well so do I and I'm going to have more," I said emphatically.

"God on y' lad, so when is Angie available again?" he asked expectantly.

"Anytime you want," I declared, "There's only one stipulation I want to add. You can only have sex with her while I'm present. Any attempt to do otherwise and you will be shut out."

"That's fine by me Pete."

Angie came to the door, she looked sheepish, embarrassed even, but what came through more than anything else was that just fucked look and as far as I was concerned Angie, my wife looked stunning.

Before I could do anything Jake went straight to her, put an arm round her waist and pulled her to him. He kissed her on the forehead saying, "Thanks Angie you were wonderful." He then kissed her fully on the lips, "I'm off now, see you guys later." Then he was gone.

Angie remained framed in the doorway. She was wearing the same clothes as before, she looked nice and sexy, the just fucked look was fading as she decided to come into the room and sit on the couch.

The silence between us was deafening until in the end I couldn't stand it any longer and asked, "You okay?"

Angie looked at me and gave a weak smile saying, "Couldn't be better."

The sound of her voice had many different hidden meanings that I was unsure how to take, "You sure?"

"Well what do you think Peter. Here I am sitting on the couch in our lounge with another man's spunk in me who, I have to say, has just royally fucked me, here on our lounge carpet."

"You enjoyed yourself then?" I asked flippantly.

"I suppose in the end I did. In the end I liked his cock up me, I like the way I came on his cock," Angie replied forcefully trying to goad me into an argument.

"But . . .?"

"But nothing, I like coming on his dick."

"You did?"

"I know what we did in London and yes I could've stopped it at any time if I wanted too. But I certainly didn't want a repeat of it. Now I have."

"Yes you have and once again you could've stopped it."

"Yes maybe, but Peter I would never have guest in a million years that you would enjoy this kind of thing."

"What kind of thing?"

"Watching me with other men for one!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, well since London I have wondered whether you would do it again. When Sid turned up in town and asked if he could have another go at you, it got worse. I have fantasised about it ever since." Angie was watching me intently; "I just wanted to see you fucked again, it is such a turn on."

"So I suppose you don't want it to stop now?" she asked her voice mildly angry.

"Um no, I don't," I replied, "It is so exciting knowing that you're sitting there with spunk in your belly that has come from another man."

"You really do like this sort of thing don't you?"

"I didn't know I did until London and even for quite some time after, but it all came to a head when Sid turned up. Since then I can't get it out of my mind. It's funny but even now after what's just happened I love you more now than I did a couple of hours ago if that's possible?"

"You've not thought about my feelings then. Whether I want to do this or not?" she responded.

"Honestly no I haven't. Yes I've been selfish about it but once I'd seen you perform in London I needed to see you do it again, now, after tonight I want to see it again and again."

"Don't you want me anymore, is that it?" she asked concerned.

"Oh yes, I want you," I said getting up from my chair, "After what I've just seen I want you even more."

I went to her, knelt on the floor, pulled her legs off the couch, and spread them. Her yellow knickers came into view and boy, were they saturated.

Angie was looking at me gauging my reaction to the state of her knickers as I pulled them down over her knees. Straight away, I saw the state of her minge, the sticky mess on her sex. I opened them further and what I saw there surprised me; there was my wife's royally fucked cunt. There was spunk everywhere. When she went to the bathroom, she couldn't have cleaned herself as spunk thickly matted her pubes and around her cunt hole. There it was the fantasy I've always wanted to see in real life - a cream pie, my wife was letting me see one for the first time. Closed were her hairy minge flaps but slowly oozing out from between them was some pearly white spunk. This was the truth and the reality that my lovely wife, whom I love dearly, had just fucked another man and he'd dumped his load inside her -- bloody beautiful.

Without further ado, I slid my cock into her spunk-filled cunt. Angie and I kept eye contact as my cock easily slid all the way in. Her cunt was or seemed like it was on fire as the heat of their passion not forty minutes gone remained, as did the slickness of her insides. I had felt it in London and now I'm feeling it again.

As my cock went in the heat and wetness of her cunt engulfed my cock and it felt out of this world. Another man's spunk was coating my own cock whilst entering her body. Spunk he'd only just dumped inside her.

My cock hit bottom and I pulled Angie up, wrapped my arms around her still keeping eye contact, and said, "You're so fucking gorgeous, your cunt feels fantastic and I want it to be like this always."

Angie smiled lustily, "You mean you actually like it when I have another man's mess in me?"

"Oh yes, you don't know how it feels, to feel you like this, isn't it different doesn't it feel different to you?"

"Huh huh but not possibly in the same way as it is for you."

I slowly fucked her cunt wanting the feelings to last forever. We held each other as I gently thrust and then felt my own orgasm brewing in the base of my cock. I was going to add my spunk to Angie's already spunked cunt. I went slowly with nice easy thrusts still trying to control my orgasm, wanting it to last. Then Angie quickly grabbed my arse and pulled me in, "Oh," she cried out, her body suddenly quivered while she bucked her hips backwards and forwards several times. Looking at her, I could see she was embarrassed and at the same time surprised as she closed her eyes and climaxed on my cock.

"Mm," she groaned in pleasure as I felt her cunt contract in time with her movements. It was then that I too succumbed to my own orgasm and spunked my wife, shooting red-hot sperm into her innards to mix with her previous lovers discharge.

On the day of the BBQ, the weather was gorgeous. By two thirty in the afternoon most of our guests had arrived. We had seventeen for our outside feast and Peter was busy cooking over the hot coals.

This allowed me to speak to all our friends and catch up with family gossip with the friends we hadn't seen for some time. Jake made up the seventeenth person.

I was looking at Jake in a completely different way now. Before he was just an old man who lived on his own in the next street. To me he was not handsome, nor am I attracted to him even if he was thirty years younger. I would imagine he was a skinny little runt because he isn't much better now.

Jake was a friend of Peter, or should I say more of an acquaintance. He met him whilst visiting the local pub a year or two ago.

Although London was an incident that seemed to happen spontaneously, I never wanted to repeat it, but now I have. I know it's wrong, and my marriage vows, smashed into little pieces. If Sid hadn't turned up when he did, I am sure none of this would have happened. However, he did and I can't change that. I have lain with another man and he took me in front of my husband. The old man had fucked me and brought me off to a wonderful climax.

lucy54
lucy54
581 Followers
123456...8