At The Conference Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucy54
lucy54
582 Followers

"I'd like some chicken and one of those burgers," she asked keeping her head down as if she didn't want to look me in the eye.

"Grab one of those burger rolls and I'll slip it in for you," Peter said.

Mary immediately went red as a beetroot. She picked up the roll and Peter slid the burger into the pre-cut roll, "There now that slipped in nice and easy didn't it Mary?" Peter had a salacious grin on his face while placing two pieces of chicken on her plate.

Mary glanced at him with a knowing smile saying, "Thanks," but she still would not look at me.

"There's salad and stuff over on the other table if you want it," he added.

"How's Sophia?" I asked seeing that she wasn't going to speak whilst trying to hide her embarrassment.

"She's sleeping, thanks," she quickly replied and walked off.

Slut, I thought, a fucking slut. I need a drink.

It was after midnight when I managed to get the BBQ away. The rains had stopped leaving the air fresh, clean and still quite warn,

I was tired, it had been a long and hard day but worth it. A cup of coffee would go down nicely at this moment so I made my way to kitchen to make myself something to drink.

Although I was tired, I felt horny and I wondered whether Angie would be up for some fun tonight. Going by the amount she'd drunk I'd have thought she'd be asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. Anyway, we have guests, Tom and Mary and the little Sophia were staying over.

Mary, now there's a woman I would love to bed. Saddled between her thighs would be the ultimate ride I'm sure. Moreover, the lucky bastard, Jake has managed to get into that saddle. I'm wondering if Jake is on some personnel crusade to fuck as many women as he can before he kicks the bucket. Let's face it how often do you hear of a seventy five year old man shagging a twenty-sex year old woman -- he must have been in heaven.

What was Tom thinking, getting Mary to leave her knickers off.

Tom is a nice lad, quiet but eager to provide for his new family. Little Sophia is a real treasure. I like Tom he's not overbearing like some people who think they have to prove themselves to everyone. He seems to take life as it comes without too much drama. I wonder if Mary has told him about what happened in the guest room. The room they are sleeping in at this very moment.

Upon entering the kitchen, I went straight to the kettle and switched it on after checking there was some water in it.

The house seemed extra quiet now that everybody had gone home. I could not hear Angie moving about upstairs in this creaky old house. And wondered if she were still awake and would like a hot drink before retiring.

I went into the hallway, stood at the bottom of the stairs, and listened. All was quiet Angie must of gone to bed and crashed out. I headed back to the kitchen; the noise from the kettle had increased, as the water got hotter. In front of me, the door to the basement silently swung open.

Our house is quite old. Parts of the house, kitchen, hallway and stairs are over two hundred and fifty years old. This included the basement. A basement in this type of property is unusual but this one had one and history states its use was for storage to tie the owners over through the winter months with food.

Whilst we have been living there, our daughters used it. It was too small for most things but they used it for their playroom. Since they have moved on to university the room has become lifeless and the sofa and old TV are all that remains of that time.

I take hold of the latch and open the door further to discover someone had left the light on. I reasoned that it was probably one of our guests having an inquisitive moment and had a look about the place.

As I was about to switch of the light I heard the kettle come to the boil at the same time I heard a scraping sound as if someone had moved a piece of furniture.

Shit!

Everyone should have gone now. There's only Tom and Mary staying in the guest room. I saw Tom go up a good half an hour ago and I'm sure Mary staggered up before he did.

Who's down there?

Swallowing hard I gingerly made my way down the steps into the basement.

About half way down the stairs open out and you can see the whole room. At the bottom of the stairs was the sofa and there sat Mary in a dressing gown. To say I was shocked was an understatement. There was Mary on the sofa legs wide and Jake kneeling in-between them. He was certainly in the saddle fucking the young wife. Mary was holding on, arms over his shoulders, her body jerking with the force of his movements.

"God you feel good," I heard Jake say into Mary's ear.

Mary groaned and fell back onto the sofa and stared to thrust up meeting Jake's lunges. Jake grabbed her legs and pulled them up, her calves now resting on his shoulders. He raised himself up forcing Mary's legs back towards her chest; he did it without losing his rhythm.

"That's better lass now I'm right in y' cunt!" Jake exclaimed, "I can feel me knob is in deep!"

Mary gasped as that deformed knob end that Angie has had a taste of went deep into her body.

"Agh, you're right up me, right in," she panted trying to control her breathing. Suddenly she pushes back against the old man as if she wants to get him off her. At the same time her body arches up and twists to the right, she gives a high pitch squeal as she comes off on the cock thrusting into her womb, "Oh my, yes that's so good," she cried. Her orgasm crashed through her body, I could see her thighs ripple with the force of her pleasure as it washed over her body.

I watched Jake continue to fuck the young woman her body jerking to his onslaught, tits flying every which way. He releases her legs and they fall back onto the couch, feet on the floor.

I now see Jake's cock plunging into Mary's young body his full length buried deep into her cunt with every thrust. I see Mary's minge juice, white creamy sauce covering his cock, and then Jake falls forward onto Mary's shuddering body and continues to pound her hairless cunt. Mary takes him with open arms a smile on her face as she cuddles him to her and begins to submit again to his thrusting cock.

"Cab y' feel it Mary?" Jake asked as he drove his cock in and out of her body.

With her eyes closed and thrusting her hips up to meet his she replies, "You're deep, I can feel it inside me."

Jake grunted, "I'm in y' womb lass can y' feel me?"

Gasping, her face contorted in pleasure, "Yes, yes I can," she panted, "You're deep; your knob end is right in me."

Mary opened her legs wider and Jake pushed in, forcing another couple of centimetres into the young wife and groaned as he felt his knob slide even further into her cunt.

Mary cried out as she felt Jake's cock move further into her body. Then her eyes suddenly snapped open in amazement, then close tight as her body arched and turned, twisting her over as her orgasm exploded in her cunny.

The young housewife went ridged with the force of her climax. Her mouth opened but nothing came we out, she gasped for breath, she gasped for air, sucking in a huge lung fall and held it. Several seconds went by before she exhaled with a loud groan. As she released the air from her body, so she relaxed allowing herself to fall back onto the sofa.

In all this time, Jake continued to fuck her cunt maintaining his rhythm. Almost immediately, Mary arched up again, grabbing Jake with her arms and holding on for dear life as she exploded again in carnal pleasure.

Mary was a remarkable sight when she comes off. She really did look beautiful in the throes of orgasm just like Angie does.

Jake continued thrusting his hairy arse going up and down as he lay over Mary's body. The young woman lay there with this old man lying between her thighs that she had spread wide for him.

Again, Mary grabbed him and pulled him close, her body twisting left and right as Jake pounded her cunt.

"Oh God Jake I'm coming again," she gasped as she stuck her nails into his back. If it weren't for the fact that he wearing a shirt and jumper, she would have drawn blood.

Mary came off on his cock again. She thrust her hips up into his groin as the orgasm exploded in her womb.

"That's it lass you come on me cock, you love it don't you, you love being a slut," Jake said quietly.

Mary's head came up looking over his shoulder; it seemed to move up and down in time with the waves of pleasure swept through her body. Then Jake thrust hard into her cunt not once but three times then held his cock deep in her womb as he growled whilst spunking the young mother's uterus.

As Jake dumped his sperm into Mary's cunt her head slowly fell back onto the sofa, her eyes opened and she was looking up at me as I watched them fuck. It was time for me to go and leave them to enjoy their post coital pleasure.

Smiling to myself, I made my way quietly back up the stairs and close the door behind me.

In the kitchen, I made a cup of coffee, sat at the table with a powerful erection, and waited.

Twenty minutes later the door opened and out stepped Mary.

One look at her face told me that the old man had royally fucked her. Jake had obviously done a good job as he had with Angie.

Mary took one look at me and shock instantly appeared on her face. Then she blushed crimson knowing that I know what she'd been doing in the basement. Then Jake appeared behind her. It was clear to her that she'd been caught red handed. She clearly hadn't expected anyone to be in the kitchen at this late hour.

"Oh God!" she whispered in dismay and turned to leave but she bumped into Jake clearly forgetting that he was there. As she stepped away from him so I saw the translucent glob of spunk fall from between her legs and drip to the floor, then she was gone, I could hear her running up the stairs.

The old man looked at me for a second and then, "Any chance of a cuppa Pete?"

I had to smile myself. "Sure help yourself."

"Thanks," he entered the kitchen and switched on the kettle. I gave him a mug and he prepared his tea.

"Looks like you've been dicking the woman again Jake?"

"Aye," he said as the kettle boiled and he made his mug of tea, "That one was hard work but I got there in the end."

". . . hard work?" I asked.

"Took ages to get her to open up most woman round here have been quite easy. Mary today was hard work and your Mrs was as well."

Jake sat at the table and took a slurp of his hot tea.

"So Angie wasn't easy?"

"Nah not by any stretch of the imagination ever since I first met them both I have dreamed of dicking them."

"Now I've had them they will want some more," he said knowingly drinking his tea. "I've lived in and around this area nearly all my life and I've found most woman I've tried it with have opened up relatively easy, married or not. So far Angie and Mary have given me a hard time."

"I wouldn't have thought Angie was much of a conquest you managed to fuck her within a couple of hours?"

"Aye but look at what I had to do to get there. That was bloody hard work."

"And Mary what about her," I asked jealous of the fact that he'd had her.

"I saw a chance and I took it. That skirt of hers led me to think that her old man was willing to let her put it about. You don't let your woman expose herself like that without wanting something whether he wanted her fucked or not is another story." He smiled, "Mary gave in quite easy once she'd realised that I knew what her old man was up to. I was, at one point thinking that it was never going to happen."

"With the woman you say you've had whose been the best?"

"It's not the fucking Pete, it's whether they sing or not that make's a woman fuckable." Jake finished his tea got up and placed the mug in the sink, "Celia, she sings good, had a tight little socket between her legs that's for sure."

". . . Had?"

"Haven't been in the saddle with Celia for a good few years now, her and me Mrs used to be close. Those two had given me some good shows in the past, but when the Mrs passed away Celia would have nothing to do with me."

"Blimey I would never have thought Celia was the type."

"There is no type not in that respect. We humans would never be monogamous if it wasn't for religion in fact some of us will never be."

"I would have thought Mary was a class fuck?"

"Oh she's that alright but I need a bit more time in the saddle with her to get her to sing as well as Angie does."

"Was your wife easy?"

"Very," he smiled, "It didn't take long for a guy to get her knickers off. Once she had been serviced that first time she was a true slut."

"Well I wouldn't have minded giving Mary one," I said seriously.

"You've only got to ask her mate. She's done it once and she we will certainly do it again, she'll drop them for you."

We went silent for a while then Jake said, "Well I'd better be off. Mary is going to be so embarrassed in the morning when she sees you," Jake said smiling, "But she's had a good fuck, likes me cock up her that one just like your Angie, anyway goodnight it was a great day."

"I'll let you out Jake you old goat. I still can't believe you've fuck Mary."

The next morning I was up relatively early. Had breakfast and took the dog for a walk. Upon my return Tom and Mary were up and having breakfast, little Sophia had already had hers and was in her father's arms.

"Morning," I said as I entered. I went up to Tom to look at Sophia, she was awake and waving her arms about. She was a cute little thing with her mother's looks. As little Sophia took a firm grip of my finger in her little hand I recalled what I'd seen the night before -- old Jake banging away at Sophia's mum's cunt.

"So you two have a great time yesterday?" I asked as I prised my finger from Sophia's hand, and made myself a cup of coffee.

"Great party Pete," Tom replied enthusiastically.

Mary was sitting at the table next to her husband she was flushed red with embarrassment. She smiled saying, "It was very good thanks," but she didn't look up just stared into her cup. She then got up taking her own and Tom's cups to the sink to wash them up.

"Thanks for having us Pete it's appreciated," Tom added.

"That's okay the pleasures all ours."

"Maybe you and Angie could come over sometime this week for dinner?" Tom asked.

"Don't see why not, Angie's still crashed out so it might be best for us to call you to confirm, Thursday is a good day."

"Okay we'll provisionally arrange for Thursday," Tom said and looked over at Mary, "Is that alright with you darling?"

Mary was standing at the sink looking as if she was in another world. She'd washed up the cups and was standing there with her hands in the water looking out the kitchen window.

"Mary," called Tom.

Mary woke from her lethargy, "Oh, yes that'll be find love," she replied hastily.

Tom looked at his wife and gently shook his head.

"Thursday it is then," I added, "I'll speak with Angie as soon as she climbs out of bed."

"Come on then sweetheart lets pack up this lot and get it in the car I don't think we ought to out stay our welcome." Tom urged.

Twenty minutes later Tom and Mary were on their way home. I returned to the kitchen cleared a few things away and then made another coffee. The weather was fine and warm and I had to tidy up the garden from yesterday.

I was sitting at the table contemplating it all when Angie came into the kitchen. She really didn't look good. Her face was pale, eyes blood shot and walked as if she was still drunk.

"Blimey Angie you look awful," I said surprised.

"Thanks," she replied drily, "I feel it."

She stood making a coffee in a blue shirt that stopped just below her bottom she was also wearing matching briefs that she exposed every now and again as she moved about the kitchen.

"You've missed Tom and Mary they've taken little Sophia home."

"I thought I heard their car leave," Angie sat at the table and took a sip, "Ah that's better."

"I think you ought to go up and shower it will wake you up and help clear your head."

"Your right," she replied sipping her coffee, "Once I've finished my drink."

"By the way Tom and Mary have invited us over for dinner Thursday night, I said I'd speak with you and let them know."

"Sounds good to me, maybe I could help put Sophia to bed," she said expectantly.

"We're not doing anything then?"

"No we've nothing much on this week," she sighed and got up from the table.

The doorbell rang, "I'll get it the way you look at the moment you'll probably frighten away whoever's at the door," I said jokingly.

"And I thought you loved me," she replied heading for the sink. "I'll go and have my shower," Angie added yawning.

I went to the front door, opened it, and was surprised to find Jake standing there with a large smile on his face.

"Hi Pete, how's it going?"

"Hello mate," I replied cheerfully, "What can I do for you Jake?"

"I know it's early but I've come round to see Angie."

Realisation hit me like a brick as I stood there looking at him and all I managed to say was, "You are!"

"Where's Angie?" he asked.

"Um she was in the kitchen."

"Okay if I . . .?" he asked gesturing towards the kitchen.

Wow, I thought, how will Angie take this? My heart skipped a beat and my cock twitched in my jeans. Butterflies began to flutter in my stomach as I looked on at the old man standing on my front porch.

His face full of expectation, "Sure, go for it old man."

Jake sauntered off down the hall and entered the kitchen. He was a man on a mission and nothing was going to get in his way. I closed the door and followed.

Angie was cleaning the table. She looked up, surprise instantly appeared on her face, "Oh it's you."

"Hi Angie I've come round to see you, you know . . ."

"Oh!" She looked dumfounded; mouth open in shock at the old man's brazenness.

"She managed to say, 'where's Peter'?" her voice was fearful.

Jake answered as if it really didn't matter. "He's about somewhere," his voice evasive.

Jake then just took her into his arms and kissed her. Both her hands came up to his chest to push him away but she didn't Angie accepted his kiss and I could clearly see the sensual dance of tongues in Angie's mouth.

Then he abruptly broke the kiss leaving Angie gasping for air. I could see she was flustered

Moreover, she didn't quite know what to do next when Jake rudely put his hands up her shirt and grabbed for her knickers.

"You'll not need these for a while," he said firmly and pulled them down to her feet in one go. With a tap on each angle, Angie stepped out of her knickers and Jake threw them across the kitchen floor to land next to the dogs' basket.

Jake stood up and placed his hands on her hips, "Take it out Angie," Jake growled his command.

My wife hesitated for a second or two looking into Jake's eyes. I could see her considering his command then her hands went to his trousers and then I heard the distinct sound of a zip.

Angie fumbled inside his trousers and then there in her hand was Jake's cock with its disproportionate knob end growing longer as she held it in her dainty fingers.

Without further ado, Jake gently pushed her backwards until she was leaning against the kitchen worktop and lifted her skirt.

"Put it in Angie, there's a good lass," Jake ordered his voice full of lust and want. I could clearly hear the need in his voice.

As Angie obeyed Jake leaned forward with his lower torso and bending his knees at the same time. Angie opened her legs to receive him whilst she directed his cock to her snatch. Her black pubes contrasted against the white flesh of her thighs.

I watched my wife place that bulbous bell end against the opening to her minge and Jake push forward and up with his hips and legs.

Angie quietly whinged as the overly large cock head slipped up and into her cunt. Her eyes closed as their bodies met and his cock disappeared in side her.

lucy54
lucy54
582 Followers
1...345678