At the Cottage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it ok?" Sean asked (somewhat unnecessarily, I thought)

"Yeah Bro, it feels really really good. Fuck my ass good and hard, ok?"

He started to move his cock in and out of her, slowly at first, then faster and faster. One of her hands was again busy between her legs. I could actually hear the little squishing noises they were making as they fucked.

"I'm not going to be able to hold off very long." No kidding.

"It's ok Little Brother. I want to feel you come in my asshole." Melissa said through clenched teeth "Come on, fuck me harder"

His sexy ass was clenched tight as he pounded her backside with a vengeance, every muscle in his back defined and his long leg muscles straining tightly. Sometimes he would pop all the way out before plunging back in, deep up her little hole until his dark pubes were finally pressed against her ass cheeks.

Melissa was loving it, frigging her clit like a madwoman and meeting him thrust for thrust, growling "Mmm Yes! Oh this is so wrong... this is so sick... Oh it feels so good! Yeah Sean, fuck your sister's ass, you fuck me so good!" If they had been worried about waking me up, that was totally forgotten now. Melissa was getting louder and louder; I could hear Sean's labored breathing. I'm not sure I could have slept through that. Fortunately I was wide awake, stuffed full of dildo, and right on the edge of coming myself.

"Oh Melissa I'm coming!" Sean made a noise like a wild animal, arching his back and burying himself deep in his sister one last time.

"Oh God Yes! Oh fuck fuck fuck!" Melissa came too, kicking her legs and trailing off into unintelligible noises as her brother collapsed onto her back, kissing her passionately. That was enough for me; with one finger buried sympathetically in my own ass, I came like a breaking wave, hips bucking and pussy spasming. My orgasm seemed to go on forever; it just kept peaking and peaking again as my body shuddered. It was amazing, I thought it would never stop, and when it did, I was totally drained, unable to do much beside lie there gasping.

Down below me brother and sister were cuddling, basking in post-sex stickiness.

"That was amazing" Melissa said "It's been forever."

"Yeah" Sean said. "I've really missed you... I've missed this... Things aren't going to be weird now are they?"

"No." Melissa said "Not between us. Never between us."

"So does your boyfriend at school do this to you?" Sean asked, a little shyly

"No." Mel said, ruffling his hair and kissing him on the cheek "Maybe you should teach him."

I took the opportunity to gather up my beach towel and my come-coated dildo and pad quietly to my bedroom where I would spend most of the rest of the night playing and replaying the scene that I had just witnessed, until my parts became too tender to touch and I drifted off into confused erotic dreams.

I really hoped that my two half-siblings would come visit me in New York. Soon.

12