At The Dentist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa slowly came back in, again in her robe. She emptied her drink. Karen's and mine were long gone. I tried to say how gorgeous she was and what a performance she had given. She still looked a little doused. She looked me over especially at my crotch and brightened up when she saw my still very obvious erection under my gown. " Its a good thing that it is easy to see if you liked it or not. A man cannot lie about such things," she said as she came over to me and squeezed my dick. She looked real pleased of my admiration.

Karen then came back in, handing Lisa a new slide magazine. Lisa looked inquiringly at her. "Give me five minutes to prepare," she said with a glint in her eyes. " After your performance I also have to change the plan." So, Lisa had again done more than they had agreed on in advance.

Lisa sat down so she could watch me. She still had her high boots on and I wondered what else she was wearing. I could not make up my mind what I wanted to see if she was to go on stage one more time.

Karen called from the other room for Lisa to start the projector. The first slide was Karen in a dress that by now seemed rather modest. Then came a series of slides were she stripped one garment at a time until she was totally naked. In the middle of it Karen showed up in the doorway. The pictures were then down to bra and panty and Karen was wearing the same. It was an open bra without cups and it lifted her breasts and put them forward making them look enormous The last thing to come off was her panties. She was standing, feet apart, with her back to the camera, bending a little forward, her hands under her lower buttocks lifting and separating them. The light came from behind silhouetting her thick growth. It was a reveling and highly erotic pose. I heard Lisa gasp and squirm in her chair. She murmured something like that these pictures were new to her and who had taken them? She let the slide stay for a long time.

Next came a new series of strip shots starting with Karen in a long party dress. When it came off she had a bustier with half cups making her breasts look impressive pushed up and spilling out over the top. Her nipples erect, big and brown areolas. She also had a matching garter belt, stockings and a thong. This time the stripping order was reversed starting with the thong. Her pussy, framed by the stockings and garter, was shaved! I sat up in the chair to get a closer look and saw that Lisa had done the same. We stared at it for a long time until Karen noticed and asked from the other room if something was wrong. Lisa stammered something and then Karen stepped into the doorway in her bustier but still with panties on. She beckoned to Lisa to let the show continue. Again the last piece of garment came off with Karen standing with her back towards the camera. She had her hands in front of her. She had a lovely backside as well, full and heartshaped. Something was sticking out between her inner thighs. On the next slide she had turned around and was standing on her knees, legs apart, her pelvis forward and her back arched backward. Lisa and I gasped at the same time when we saw the dildo pushed deep into her cunt. Again Lisa kept the slide on for a long time admiring the sight.

"What is it, don't you like what you see," Karen said from the other room in a husky voice. "Oh, you are just a knock out," I managed to say.

"I can tell he is admiring you and that your slides turn him on," Lisa said, "I can see his penis pointing at the ceiling and that is good proof."

I looked down at myself. That I had a nice and hard erection I knew, but not that my cook had parted my robe and was in full view for Lisa sitting opposite to me.

Karen laughed her deep throaty laugh and asked Lisa to keep watch and tell her if my cook showed signs of getting soft. " We won't have that," she said, "now lets move on to the grand finale".

In the next slide she was again dressed in a long gown but it was transparent and with the light arranged for best view. Underneath she had a small bustier with quarter cups and a g-string. Karen showed in the doorway in the same dress but the g-string. Instead she had very modest panties on covering the whole pubic area. She had put a light on behind her to give similar light as in the picture. In the next slides she stripped slowly reveling that the g-string was an open one shoving her pubic hair and cunt lips but the bush was trimmed short. On the next slide she held a dildo in her hand. The real Karen had not followed the slides in stripping. She was standing in the doorway like a picture herself with light from both sides.

"Lisa, leave that picture on", she said. "And have you checked that he is still on alert?" Lisa bent forward in her chair to get a look at me and reached out to feel for herself but the chairs was to far apart. She rose and came forward feeling for my cock. "Oh, yes," she said with joy in her voice. "He is keeping it up properly. Karen, you have done well. But I think I had better sit over here to keep a good watch." And she sat down graciously on the armrest and now I could see through her gown against the light that she was naked except for the boots and the garter belt. She let one hand rest lightly on my dick.

"Now you can go on Karen," She said giggling, "I will monitor his smallest reactions".

Karen reached behind the door and put the music on and then started to move her body slowly unbuttoning her dress. She took it off and then also the bustier. She started to move and shake her shoulders and her breast swayed and bounced. Suddenly she stopped. "Well," she said to me, " you asked how my pubic hair is today. You have seen me with a full bush, trimmed and shaved naked. Guess how I am today. Maybe there is a reward in it."

"Oh that was sexy talk, his cook is stirring," Lisa broke in before I had collected my senses. Karen laughed in her throat. " I can only guess," I said hoarsely, "but if I at last is allowed to see the real thing I certainly hope it is the full bush you have today."

"OK," Karen said, " shall we take a look. "Lisa, put out the spotlight, please." She started to move her body again and slowly turned around with her back to us. All we could see was her silhouette. She wriggled out of her panties, stood still in an upright position for a while, legs together, then put her hands under her ass globes, lifted them slightly up and out and bent forward. What a view. It was very clear that she had the full bush, the contours of the hair visible. Her pussy was glistening from moisture. She was turned on.

She slowly turned around and stood still, legs slightly apart letting the light come in from behind onto her labia. "You were lucky," she said. "Lisa, put on the light so you can see." "Do you like it," she shyly said a little later when we had had the time to admire her thick patch of hair straining in all directions over her pubic area.

"You are marvelous. It's so sexy. Can I feel it?" I stammered.

"I can tell you he is telling the truth, his dick is trembling" Lisa said giggling, still with her hand on my dick.

Karen laughed deep in her throat and said, "we'll see." Was that a promise?

Karen resumed her slow dance, making her breasts swing. Suddenly she had a brush in her hand and started to work on her bush. She brushed it with long sensuous strokes, making the hair shine. When she brushed upwards there was a tremendous fluffy bush. When stroking downwards the hair went slick and shiny. She also combed a parting making a path from her navel to her clit. She looked over at us now and then, seeking our admiration, which she got in full.

Then she turned her back to us, bent down and put the brush away. She fiddled with something I could not see behind the doorframe. She stood facing us, sank down on her knees sitting on her heels, adjusted her position and spread her knees wide. She shamelessly let us sees her cunt, her lips slightly open and glistening in the light. She was obviously aroused and wet. She arched backwards with one hand for support. Her breasts stretched and the now very erect nipples pointed straight up. She started swinging and gyrating her hips. It was a marvelous sight.

Suddenly she had a dildo in her hand. She raised up on her knees and stroked her cunt lips with it. She slowly inserted it in her cunt. She must have been very wet because it slid in easily. She started her movements again, this time combined with her strokes with the dildo. She froze, shuddered and cried out. She raised up, still with the dildo buried in her cunt just as in her picture. She had played through all the slide performances.

Her face was flushed when she opened her eyes looking at us, smiling happily. I became aware of that my cock ached. Lisa held it in a firm grip and squeezed it real hard not knowing what she did. She looked turned inwards and then suddenly started to rub my dick going down on her knees in front of me to get better access.

She licked my cock when suddenly Karen cried out. " Stop it, that one is mine, you had him before". Lisa stopped, looked over her shoulder and decided that Karen was serious about it. " Ok, you are the boss, but I thought you would not allow him to fuck you" she said grinning and let go of my cock and left room for Karen who said, " Well, he will not be allowed to stick his cook in my cunt but there are other ways."

She came up to me pushing her pubic area forward. "Now you will have dream fulfilled. You can feel my pubes and pussy as you like except fucking," she whispered suddenly shy again. I sat up and started to stroke and sift through her long, soft, silky pubes hair. Her cunt and lips were hot and wet but her bush was still dry. I bent forward making her bush stroke over my face. Eventually I let my tongue circle her cunt lips reaching her clit and then pushed it into her snatch as far as it reached. She squirmed and held my head directing my movements and had a small orgasm. She kept us still for a moment then said, " that was a good starter but we are not through yet. Come, let's try a double Clinton."

She dragged me to the coach taking my gown off on the way. She positioned us in the sixty-nine position, me on top. I started licking her cunt again and she on my pole. After a while she said, "that feels good but I want to finish what we started in my dentist chair. Turn around." I did and she took my dick between her breasts. She squeezed and massaged her breast and my pole with her hands and I responded by fucking her tits in the Spanish mode. She now and then licked my head when it emerged between her pair but soon started to concentrate on her own pleasure. I reached back stroking her bush and over her clit but then she stopped me. "I want to come only from stimulating my breasts. It's so special," she said. Slowly she started to buck her hips and writhe. Suddenly she held her breasts real tight around my cook only making small movements. She started to shudder and came in an explosive orgasm, still clutching my cook.

We stayed still in that position for a long time giving her time to come down from her heights. She looked up at me smiling and very happy. "That was awfully good. Don't you think," she said. She stroked her breasts and over my dick and an astonished look came on her face. "Lisa, come and look," she said. "He hasn't come. Is something wrong," she asked me.

"Oh no," I said, "I feel tremendous. Can we have another go?" I heard a deep laugh above me and saw Lisa standing there, legs apart, frigging her cunt. "Hey boss, now you have had your fun, let me again take care of that swell so it wont hurt him" she exclaimed. "OK, yes that's good of you to help out," Karen said, "he is all yours."

"Come on" Lisa said. She went to a chair shrugging the gown off her shoulders. She bent over with her ass at me. She was a lovely sight with her high boots, impressive ass and swinging breasts. She grabbed my dick with her hand between her thighs and dragged me forward, using my dick to rub in her slit. Then she put my dick at the entrance to her cunt. Just then I got a shove on my backside making me push my cock straight home. Lisa cried out, "look out, mister, take it easy, I like it hard but not straight away." She looked over her shoulder smiling, then got a knowing expression on her face. I also looked back and saw Karen stand right behind me with a grin on her face, purring deep in her throat. She took hold of my hips and started to push me back and forth giving me a rhythm. I suddenly heard the music having a steady drum beat and realized that Karen tried to steer us to follow the beat.

Then Lisa used her cunt muscles and soon had her first orgasm. I kept pumping in and out of her lovely cunt and felt my own arousal increase. Karen caressed my back but kept hold of my hip directing and changing the tempo. Soon Lisa started to cry out, begging me to go harder. I tried to thrust long, deep and hard into her and Karen helped by pushing her hips and pelvis at my ass giving my thrust an extra push at the end of each stroke. Lisa got wild and started a shuddering orgasm, She cried," I want you to came now, please come with me, come, Karen help him to come in my pussy."

Though I had no need for help, I could already feel my load building up, the thought was exciting. For a moment I wondered what Karen would do. Then there was no need to guess. She started to caress my ass and down my crack. She took hold of my balls with one hand, gently massaging them. Her other hand caressed my butt and she inserted a finger, probing deep. She searched for a moment and then found my prostate gland and pressed on it. I immediately exploded and my semen flooded into Lisa's waiting pussy. She used her inner muscles to milk me dry. It was absolutely fantastic.

We resumed our positions, the three us pressed together for a while Karen stroking my chest and Lisa's back and sides. Then Karen stood and Lisa bucked her hips to get free. The ladies hugged me and then went out. I slumped exhausted in a chair, thinking of the fantastic evening.

Karen came back in, a wash cloth in her hand. She kneeled in front of me, cleaned me up as before, thoroughly but perhaps a little more matter- of- fact although she ended it by tenderly kissing and fondling my now little man. As on clue, Lisa came back, now totally naked, with spring in her steps and a big content smile on her lips. She took small dancing steps, bucking and gyrating her hips. She saw the brush on floor, turned, bent over and picked it up with her legs straight and apart. What a view of her open cunt. She was uninhibited. She started to copy Karen's show brushing her pubic hair but it was to short to give the fluffy image. But it got very neat and slick when brushed downwards.

She then came over to me giggling, sat on the arm of the chair, and took hold of my cock and started fondling it. Karen, seeing that, started to laugh and said. " No, I think he has had enough for tonight. It will take too long time to get him going again. And I want to go home and get my man a real screw. I too need a cock inside me although it has been a tremendous evening."

Both ladies rose and walked seductively around in the room, picking up things and pieces of clothing, tiding up. Still naked, breasts bouncing, showing off from every angle. They really were exhibitionists.

At last we got dressed, hugged and I went home with memories for life.