At The Desk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers

"Please stop, I am a good girl please stop. I don't know why you are doing this to me," She whimpered out but to her shook this kind of felt good to her. Not the brutality of it but having something inside her but she didn't want to think about that as her guidance councilor continued to fuck her young pussy.

Carl was in love with the sight of this girl getting fucked on his desk as Mrs. Pudee sucked his cock. He was having a hard time not immediately cumming but he continued to watch and hold the young woman down. He could see his friend's cock split her pussy wide as it went in. It was a mesmerizing sight as the cock came back out coated with juices from her young pussy. Without intended it, Mr. Vaeth came inside Mrs. Pudees wanton mouth. She swallowed every drop of his seed, like the little good little slut he had trained her to be.

Jason watched as the girl looked at him, their gazes meeting and he could see the fear in her eyes and he knew he was going to come but before he did, he picked up his pace. Slamming his cock into her again and again, he rocked the desk as he came deep inside her. Gasping and shuddering he looked at her and then leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips.

"You will learn that all good slut enjoy the fucking we give them soon enough," He whispered into her mouth.

She shook her head and struggled futilely against them. Amanda knew she couldn't get away from them but she couldn't stop fighting otherwise she knew they had won.

Carl stood up and grabbed the secretary's hair, pulling her to her feet. He looked at her and kissed her hard on the mouth.

"Do you want to make your master's happy?" He asked her as he pulled away from her.

"Yes, sir .. anything sir. I would do anything for you and my other master," Mrs. Pudee pleaded.

"Good," He responded dragging her with him. around the front of the desk.

The men shared a look and both grinned, obliviously thinking the same evil thought.

"We want you to get your big toy out and fuck her like the whore she is... fuck her in the ass and teach her how to be a good little slut like you," Carl commanded.

"Yes, sir."

"And if you show her any kind of mercy, we will punish you worse than ever before," Jason said threateningly.

"I understand sir, I will not fail you sirs."

Mrs. Pudee left for a moment and then came back in carrying a leather hand bag.

She stripped before the still pinned girl, slowly and very deliberately revealing a tight but older looking body; surprisingly well muscled. Reaching into the bag and letting drop to the floor she pulled out a leather harness and a very, large, blue strap-on. The secretary slide it on and grabbed, holding it up before the girl's eyes; the older woman stroked the plastic toy lightly. Spitting on it she lubed it up and moved into position. The two men grabbed her and held her down as the older woman put the head of it next to the girl's little asshole. Pushing gently at first, Mrs. Pudee realized it wouldn't slide in so she knelt down and stuck her tongue into Amanda's dirty hole. She licked and pushed and spit getting it all nice and wet for her big plastic cock to slide in.

Amanda squirmed and whimpered. She knew it was going to hurt but couldn't get away and the feelings that this lady's tongue on her ass was causing was not right. She shouldn't be even remotely enjoying someone licking her bottom but she started to and then the tongue was gone. Lifting her head up, she saw Mrs. Pudee getting ready to violate her butt with that large strap-on. Amanda tried to wiggle away but the lady grabbed her by one hip and held her still and very steadily pushed it inside her. She screamed in pain as it went it and thrashed on the desk, put it was mercilessly filling her ass. She screamed and whimpered and finally begged for them to stop.

"Please take it out, I will do anything just take it out. I will say I am slut just please stop hurting me," Amanda sobbed out.

Mrs. Pudee had a flash of empathy but with a quick glance at her masters she started to fuck the young girl with her toy. She wasn't rough with it but very firm and sure of herself as she fucked the girl's bottom. Taking a firm grip on her hips, the older woman increased her pace; pushing that toy in and out of Amanda's ass. The toy split the girl's ass wide as it went in and the older lady watched every thrust; no longer paying attention to the girl herself, just that one part. All of the sensations where building and the eyes upon her were driving her lust up and her desire to orgasm for her masters, she was getting lost in it. As she fucked this girl, she leaned over and kissed her. Taking her mouth and her tongue to the girl's, passionate kissing her but the girl resisted at first but she soon felt Amanda's tongue briefly touch hers and she came at the act tentative act of submission. She shuddered and moaned into the girl's mouth as she frantically fucked her harder. Mrs. Pudee slowly stopped and lay gasping on top of Amanda. She looked up at her masters and saw that they were smiling.

The two men said nothing but lifted one woman off the other and then lifted the girl off the desk. Carl reached into drawer and pulled out a pair of handcuffs and put them around Amanda's left wrist and then attached them to the leg of the desk. Leaving her on the floor, stood over her pinning her head between his legs and motioned his little slut to come to him. Mrs. Pudee moved over and he lifted one of her legs so he could slide his hard cock into her wet and dripping pussy. Jason stepped up behind her, also above Amanda, and drove his cock into her ass, holding onto her hips.

Amanda couldn't believe what was going on just about her head. She could see both of their cocks deep inside Mrs. Pudee. She heard the gasps of pain mixed with pleasure. She saw wet stuff dripping down the older lady's legs as the men fucked her holes. She was enthralled by the sight. For the first time since this all began she realized she was getting turned on by the fucking that was going on just above her. Her nipples hardened and her clit jumped as they pounded themselves into Mrs. Pudee. She reached up and touched the mass of flesh above her and quickly pulled her hand down as realized what she had just done. Amanda couldn't help it, she felt a burning desire to touch herself and them. With her right hand she played with her pussy and clit and opened her mouth to catch some of the juices flowing off of them. A few drops hit her face and lips as she heard the three of them groan with pleasure, each of them orgasmed in turn. As the cocks were removed and more of the sticky stuff dripped on her face, she came hard against her fingers as she tasted all three. Her muscles clenched up and a loud moan passed her lips as she had her first orgasm. She saw them looking down at her as she finally felt like she was back in control of her body. They were all smiling these smug smiles as the reached for her. Amanda soon found herself across the desk again and as they held her to it, she got a little thrill at all the lustful stares.

"I see that our little tease has finally admitted she is a slut," Jason said, smiling.

"I would say so, touching herself as she watched the three of us play together. She is almost as a nasty of a slut as our good little slut here, Mrs. Pudee," Carl responded.

The secretary just nodded and smiled at both of them.

"What shall we do with her now?" The councilor asked.

"I thought that we should take in two holes as our other little slut takes the other," Mr. Vaeth said smiling.

"Good idea but who gets which?"

"I want her ass.... since it was my idea," Carl replied.

"That seems fair. I want to see what kind of cocksucker she can be," Jason stated.

"Guess that leaves Mrs. Pudee to lick her little pussy. Would you like that slut?"

"Yes, sirs I would love to lick her pussy again. May please? Please?" She begged.

"Of course," both the men said.

Amanda listened to this discussion and she couldn't help this small thrill inside her. She had been used and abused but now it was turning her on. She felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter as the discussion moved along. She squirmed underneath there grips but not to get away. She wanted to touch herself as they talked.

"Please, sirs, please can I touch myself?" Amanda asked, hesitantly.

"No you may not. Though you were being very good asking permission but the answer is no. We will tell you what we want and when we want it," Carl said, not unkindly.

"Yes sir."

"Very good, little one. Now get on all fours so we can take you," Jason saind.

Amanda complied and Mrs. Pudee crawled underneath her, posed to lick her young pussy. The two men stood at each end of her smiling, teasing both women. Not giving the word to get started but stood there ready to fuck this little girl's ass and mouth.

Mrs. Pudee whimpered and stuck out her tongue but did not touch until she had permission. Amanda wasn't nearly so well behaved. She pushed her ass towards her principal and tried to reach Jason's cock but they both pulled away. Jason grabbed her hair and pulled her head up.

"We decide when we want to take you. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes, sir... please stop that is hurting me."

"Good, a little slut like you needs to be punished and you will behave," Jason told her.

He held onto her hair and brushed her lips with the head of his cock; letting juices and precum stain her lips as he prevented her from taking him into her mouth. Carl rubbed his cock along her pussy and ass as he watched the scene in front of him.

Amanda felt herself moan as the cock went along her pussy and she licked her lips and tasted the sweet favor of sex. She tried to get the cock into her but checked herself before he could punish her. She sighed and waited for them to take her, it seemed like an eternity before she felt the cock press against her asshole. It slide in, filling her but much differently than the toy that was used before. Jason pulled on her hair and used his other hand to open her mouth as he pushed his cock into her mouth.

"You may start slut," Carl said, as slowly fucked the young girls ass.

Mrs. Pudee pushed her tongue along the girl's pussy and slide it inside; it was joined by two of her fingers. She lapped the juices that ran out as her masters fucked this little slut. She was glad to have someone to share the joy of her masters' desires and she knew that they would both be allowed to play together. The thought of having this sweet young thing to play with drove her into a frenzy of lust and she dug into the teenager's pussy.

Jason used Amanda's hair to guide her in sucking his cock. He controlled her pace and how far it went in; he was using her mouth for entirely his own enjoyment. She seemed to enjoy it as he ran his hard member in and out, gagging her a few times.

Amanda was in sensory overload as her holes were all being played with and she was lost in this carnal act. Her ass was filled, her mouth was filled and her pussy was filled. It was too much to process or comprehend as she was used for these people' desires. She loved it, the feeling of subjugation and loved the fact they all wanted her little body. She pushed back and sucked hard and her hand started to play with Mrs. Pudee's pussy as she was used and fucked. it didn't take her long to cum and she moaned and shuddered as she did. They didn't stop though; each one was continuing to use the little girl for pleasure. She couldn't believe that it still felt this good and the taste of the cock in her mouth was so good. The big cock fucking her ass was painful but a good kind of pain and she thrust her ass back harder against it. She gave them what they wanted all afternoon a fucking, horny, little, slut and they came for her. She tasted his cum and felt the seed shoot into her ass as they did. She swallowed and squirmed and felt Mrs. Pudee gush onto her hand. Amanda immediately orgasmed again just after they all did, her mind blown by the lust that was in her body. She barely held herself up on all fours and everyone slowly disengaged.

"It seems that the little tease has learned her lesson," Jason said.

"I would agree but will she need further time with us to make sure that lesson stays learned?" Mr. Vaeth asked.

"I think so, the stubborn ones always seem to take many repeat punishments to fully grasp how naughty they are," the councilor responded.

"Very well. Mrs. Pudee make an appointment after school for Amanda here and inform her parents she will be staying late on a special school project," The principal commanded.

"Yes sir," She said meekly.

"And Amanda, don't you say a word about these sessions or we will have to devise a punishment that even your slutty ass will not like," Carl said, threateningly.

"Yes sir, I wouldn't say a word," She responded, looking down at the floor as she got dressed.

"Good little one," Jason said to her.

Amanda thought that there was no way she was going to tell anyone if she did, they would make her stop. Amanda didn't want that at all, she wanted to be a good little slut for her new masters.

Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers
12