At the End of the Day

Story Info
When you come home at the end of a long day...
1.2k words
3.87
9.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sedah
Sedah
8 Followers

You arrive at your apartment. It's dark and it's late. You're tired after a long day at work. You know I'm already here, waiting for you. But you hear some deep breathing from the bedroom. I must be asleep. That's disappointing. Oh well. Maybe later. At least it gives you time to rinse the stress of the day away.

You step into the bathroom, shedding your clothes as you go. You lump them into a pile on the counter, thinking that you'll get to them later. You're already anticipating the feeling of the warm water over your skin. You step into the shower and crank it up.

Oh god. That feels soooo good. Just like you thought. The warm water cascades over your body. It hits you square in the chest, and flows copiously down your firm breasts and taut belly. You close your eyes as it flows against your womanhood, and relax as it flows down your long, long legs, into the drain, taking the stresses of the day with it. You lean against the shower wall, just completely in the moment. You don't bother with soap or shampoo; that's not what this shower is about. This shower is for your soul. The warmth radiates through you. God that feels good.

You hear the sound of the shower curtain being pulled aside. You turn and see me, naked, stepping into the shower with you. Before you can say a word, I reach out and hug you into my strong arms, pulling you into an embrace. You look into my face and see the love there, but also something else. You see the hunger. Wordlessly you lean into me.

I pull you in for a kiss. It starts out politely, but rapidly begins to escalate. With increasing passion, our tongues intertwine and the kiss gains urgency. You feel my hands begin to wander over your body, tracing delicately along your shoulders and upper back. As the kiss escalates my hands become more insistent, firmly grabbing and pulling along your lower back, cupping your tight ass and pulling you into me. You feel the insistent poke of my cock for the first time, reassuring my intentions by its comforting presence. You slide your hands down and trace it, touching it for the first time tonight. You feel it pulsing in response, promising pleasure, and you know that this touch won't be the last one of the evening, either. You see me react to the touch, shuddering in anticipation. I need you now.

We turn off the shower and towel off, quickly. Words are un-necessary, as we step out and head for the bedroom. The door is closed, and you open it quickly. But as you do, the delay is just too much. The door swings open and I push you with it, stepping behind you. I press you against the door from behind, my hands cupping your beautiful breasts as my fingers tweak your nipples. You gasp aloud, and as you do, my right hand darts down between your legs. Now you shudder, as I feel your wetness and warmth. I begin to stroke your cunt, fingering your clit lightly. As you moan aloud I lean forward, pinning you against the door and kissing your neck. I nibble at it, biting softly at your ear and throat. My shaft is now completely rigid, and nestled naturally between your legs, throbbing insistently against your clit from below as my fingers stroke it from above. You feel the pleasure convulsing through you and your legs go weak as you shudder against me. I wrap my other arm around your chest and hold you up, as my fingers pick up their pace. I can feel the surge in wetness and the strangled cry of your orgasm as you slump against me, my erection still pushing insistently against your cunt.

I slow my pace to allow you to recover. You take advantage of the slackening of the grip to spin around and shove me towards the bed. I stumble backwards and land in a confused heap in the mess of pillows and sheets I had left from my nap earlier. By the time I manage to untangle my arm and leg and sit up to look around, you're striding purposefully towards the bed with a determined look on your face.

I try to sit up as you arrive and you shove me down towards the bed with one hand. As you do, you lean forward and take my cock into your mouth. The sensation is incredible, the sudden shock of the wonton action contrasting sharply with the soft envelopment of warmth. A moan escapes my lips as I surrender, slumping back on the bed, exactly as you had intended. In your other hand you're holding a condom, and with your brief oral activity you decide that there's enough lubrication for your purposes. You grab ahold of my cock firmly, ignoring the loud moan it triggers, and slip it over me. As I realize what you're doing I shudder in anticipation, a shudder you can feel in your hips as you mount my body. You grab ahold of my cock and lean forward to look at me. I look back into your eyes, staring deep into your soul, taking a moment to savor the love and connection that I feel. As I do, you abruptly shift your weight and lean, and I slide firmly into you. Animal instincts take over and I thrust violently upwards with my hips, feeling you gasp in response. You allow me one more thrust and then shove me down again, growling, "My turn". I lie back and feel you on me, grinding back and forth, the sensations almost too much to bear. You lean back and put your weight into it, driving me deeper into you, rubbing on those parts just how you want them, using my body to bring you pleasure. I watch from below at the majestic spectacle of you sensually writhing, contorting and making little noises, as you near another orgasm.

It's too much to bear. I try to stop you, to hold back, to prolong this. But you're not having any of it. You want to cum. You want to feel me cum, to feel me twitch and spasm and hear me moan. You decide. You lean forward, pinning my arms back, and growl at me.

"Dalè."

I moan. I'm so close. You lean in, and with great deliberation, mid grind, bite my shoulder, hard. I can't take it anymore. The pain merges with the pleasure and the love and the lust and I erupt in ecstasy, screaming your name into the heavens. You feel me cum, twitching inside you, and it triggers your own orgasm, and you cry aloud and throw yourself back, losing yourself in the waves of joy. As you come down to earth, you look down and see me, staring at you, enraptured by the privilege of watching you cum. Smiling, you lean forward again, and I reach up and hug you to me, kissing you and stroking your hair. We lie that way for a few moments, then I roll us over and lean forward, holding your face against mine against the pillows, and whisper...

"I love you Lexi. So fucking much."

We hug each other, tears of joy and love in our eyes, and cuddle each other as we fade off to sleep together.

Sedah
Sedah
8 Followers