At the Erotica Writer's Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she had that thought, still sucking on her nipples, but now alternating between them both, he started slowly stroking with his fingertips down her side. Again, the sensual tickling was more than Kitty could bear and she brought her cuffed hands up and latched them onto the fabric of his shirt, clinging tightly. Over and over he stroked her torso, her body writhing and seeking his touch as if it was out of her control. Slowly, he stroked his hand down over her mons, feeling the silken smoothness there. "Maybe you knew I'd be coming tonight." he whispered. "Did you shave this just for me?" As he stroked his fingers slowly back and forth over her labia, all Kitty could do was moan and roll her head back and forth. Suddenly, his hand left her and returned in an quick, hard slap right on her pussy! "My slut, tell me the truth! You were hoping I'd be here to play with this needy body." Sliding one finger over the wetness coating her entire pussy and even down on the tops of her thighs, he said, "You are going to be my cumslut tonight, aren't you?" As Kitty moaned and shook against his restraining arm, he quickly thrust two fingers deep in her pussy. Groaning loudly, Kitty opened her legs slightly and pushed her hips against his hand. Giving in to her, he withdrew his fingers and quickly thrust them back in, over and over. As he felt the spasms begin, he quickly withdrew his fingers, brought them up and pushed them into her mouth. "No, slut. It's not time for you to cum yet. We have sooo much more to do yet tonight before I let you cum."

With that, he grasped her upper arms, turned her away from him and pushed her to the bed. "Crawl up there slut and be quick about it." He said as he slapped her ass. Pulling her knees up onto the bed, she started to crawl away from him, but he stopped her, grabbing her hips and holding on. "Not so fast, little one. I have something you'll like first." He picked up the lube she'd purchased and lubed up the butt plug. Then, dipping his fingers in and scooping out a generous amount, he placed it on her asshole. Kitty whimpered and tried to move away, but he grasped her hip again with one hand and smacked her ass with the other and told her to be still or he wouldn't be gentle. He then used his fingers and started pushing the lube in and out of Kitty's anus. As he lubed her up, he reached around and rubbed the well lubed butt plug against her clit. Within moments, Kitty was pushing herself back on his fingers and trying to grind her clit harder against the butt plug. He then transferred the butt plug to the hand working on her ass and fingering her clit, he gently started putting pressure on her anus with the plug. Kitty leaned forward on her elbows instinctively, pushing her butt back against the plug, she felt it enter slowly. At the widest point, she cried out, but by the time she did, it had popped through her sphincter and was in. The entire time, he was alternately teasing her clit and rimming her vagina with his fingers. By the time the plug was in, Kitty was nearly mindless with the need to cum. Breathlessly, she moaned out, "Please, please Sir let me cum."

Knowing he had many plans for the night with Kitty, he grasped the plug and began gently moving it in and out of her anus, stretching her gently with it. He then turned and picked up her new we-vibe and inserted it in her vagina, placing part against her g-spot and the other part against her clit. He pushed the button, turning the vibe on and sending Kitty into a sudden frenzy of movement. Quickly, he thrust three fingers deep in her vagina, while still moving the plug slowly in and out of her ass. He fucked her with fingers and plug only briefly before Kitty screamed out her orgasm, her pussy clamping down hard on his fingers and her rectum grabbing the plug and squeezing it over and over. He worked her through another orgasm and the second one, Kitty let loose and squirted past the we-vibe, soaking his shirt as he stood behind her. Laughing quietly with his pleasure at her response, he gently patted her ass and told her to rest for a moment, leaving the plug and the we-vibe in, but turning the power off to it. He then quickly went in the bathroom and washed his hands and stripped, leaving his clothes on the bathroom floor.

Walking back in the bedroom, he saw Kitty just as he'd left her, head down on her arms, elbows on the bed and ass up in the air. He went over and moved the pillows to the center of the bed, then, he pushed Kitty's still relaxed body to the middle of the bed and had her lay with her abdomen over the pillows, he then attached the cuffs on her wrists to the headboard. At this, Kitty finally roused some and uttered a quick "NO!" in protest. He just smacked her ass with his hand and told her that she wouldn't be harmed and to behave if she wanted more of what she'd already gotten. Kitty was frightened, but she quickly acquiesed and calmed, laying over the pillows without struggling against the cuffs. Next, he attached the cuffs to Kitty's ankles and tied the cuffs to opposite sides of the footboard of the bed, drawing Kitty's legs wide apart. He looked at her for a moment, tied like that, appreciating the picture she made. Then, he went in the other bedroom, returned with two more pillows and stuffed them under Kitty as well, forcing her bottom out and pulling her arms and legs even more taut. Kitty moaned with the pressure on her joints, but she was nervous of saying anything.

The next thing she felt was something gliding over the skin of her arms, then down her back, over her bottom and over each leg in turn. "Do you know what that is?" he asked her? "It's the smaller of the two floggers I found on the bed while I was waiting for you to get out of the tub. I think you need to experience it. Tell me what you're feeling," he said, as he gently kept stroking it over and over her body. Kitty struggled mentally for a moment, thinking it was odd to be talking with her captor about it, but she decided it might be worse for her if she stayed silent. "I like it. It feels almost like you're using your fingers and stroking my skin over and over. It's a very erotic and gentle feeling and it's giving me goosebumps and I feel like my body wants to move with the feeling, but you have me tied too tight."

"Yes," He said. "It can be an instrument of pleasure or pain." And with that, he drew it away from the stroking of her skin and brought the flogger down in an light slap on her ass. She yelped, but he knew it was from surprise, and not from pain. He wasn't hurting her.... yet.. He smiled to himself and began giving light licks with the flogger all over her buttocks, thighs, calves, upper back and arms. She lay there, breathing easily, amazed at how good it felt. There wasn't any pain involved, it was just a variation of feeling someone patting her body all over with affection. Soon, enjoying the sensation, she felt her body relax even more in it's bonds and against the pillows. Her breathing slowed. As he watched her relax, he looked between her legs and smiled in satisfaction, seeing the moisture begin gathering again, her pussy glistening. At that, he increased the intensity and frequency of the swats, concentrating most of them on her ass, thighs and upper back. He picked up the crop that she'd bought that day and, with his other hand, and without warning, he brought it up sharply between her legs to land on her pussy lips. At the quick change in sensation, she moaned out a protest and tightened again in her bonds. Again, he started gently slapping her with the flogger on her ass, thighs and back, slowly increasing frequency and intensity. As he saw drops of her juice run down her thighs, he again brought the crop up between her legs to slap her pussy. Tears leaking this time, she whined at him. "Nooooo!"

Stopping for a moment, he leaned over next to her ear, gave it a lick and then whispered, "I don't like whining and I don't like the word NO from you!" She shivered at the change in sensation, he gave her a brief bite on her shoulder and then stepped back. He reached between her legs and turned on the we-vibe again, startling her as she'd almost forgotten it was there. He again stepped back and started using the flogger on her upper back, ass and thighs. As he saw her body start trying to buck in it's bonds, he increased the intensity of the flogging watching her skin redden. After many minutes of flogging, she started moaning loudly and trying to buck in her bonds again, she started begging, "Please, Sir, please stop hitting me and let me cum!" At that, instead of stopping, he switched to the larger and heavier of the floggers she'd purchased that day and started in on her ass with that flogger. As he increased the power of his swings, he said to her, "Now, slut, NOW you can cum for me!" And with that, he used the crop on her pussy again and again while he flogged her ass. Within moments, she arched as hard as she could in her bonds and started giving high pitched yips as she came over and over. He dropped the crop and started slapping her pussy with his hand, then, dropping the flogger, he also started slapping her ass right over the butt plug. Crying out again and again as her body spasmed with her orgasms, he kept her at it for several long minutes.

Not able to stand it any longer, he climbed up on the bed behind her and quickly thrust his aching and swollen cock as deep in her cunt as he could get it. He could feel the vibe in her cunt against his cock and being so excited, he only thrust a few times in her before he was cumming himself. Thrusting deep inside, he felt the spasms of her cunt as she had yet another orgasm from feeling his own deep inside her. Groaning loudly, mixing his groans with her now more gutteral grunts, they locked together through several spasms and aftershocks and he slumped down to lay over her back, resting for a brief moment before kissing her back and neck over and over. Whispering how proud he was of her.

When she finally slumped in her bonds, he pulled out, reached underneath her and turned off and removed the vibe. Watching her, seeing her reddened skin and knowing the pleasure she'd taken from the toys and the floggings and spanks, he was so proud of her. He also removed the butt plug and took both toys in the bathroom and washed them and himself. He then got a wash cloth and wet it with warm water and took it into the bedroom. He took off her cuffs and began slowly stroking the warm washcloth over her entire body where she'd been sweating during their play. He finished by cleaning thoroughly but gently between her legs. Then, he leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on her vulva and several gentle kisses over her ass. He got up and found some lotion and slowly smoothed it over her reddened skin, spending extra minutes massaging it into her ass. He then removed the blindfold from her eyes and removed the pillows from beneath her tummy, placing them back up at the head of the bed. He climbed on the bed beside her, pulled her into his arms, knowing she was already drifting off.

Before they fell completely into oblivion, without opening her eyes and looking at him, she turned her head, kissed the part of his chest nearest her mouth, said, "Thank you, Chuck." Then she was asleep. Before falling asleep, he smiled to himself. The little vixen knew it was him all along. He wondered what had given him away, but it didn't matter. He knew they'd be having much more fun before this convention was over and they had to return to their usual lives.

12