At the Feet of My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,229 Followers

"Hey mom!" I answered.

"Hi hon, hey are you okay?" Mom asked.

"Yeah," I said realizing I sounded winded. "I...I had to run for the phone."

"Are you sure Billy?" Mom asked. "Is that all you were doing?"

"Umm well yeah." I said a little nervously as I looked over and saw the video still playing. "Why?"

Just checking." Mom laughed and I smiled; mom had a very lighthearted laugh and I loved listening to it."Thought maybe Julie might have come to her senses and you were being a bad boy."

Well the bad boy part she had right I thought before answering.

"No mom I told you Julie and I are all done." I reached over and shut the video off and asked; "Is everything okay?"

"Oh yeah sorry Billy, I was busy busting you up and almost forgot why I called." Mom paused then continued in the adorable little girl voice she would use whenever she needed something done. "Billy honey? Would you do your mom a huge favor before I get home?"

I'd rather do you a huge favor after you get home I thought, the image of the video still etched into my brain, but responded.

"What do you need mom?"

"The light blew out in my bedroom would you change the bulbs for me? I have some in the box in the closet."

"No problem mom. Anything for you."

"Aww aren't you sweet!" Mom laughed delightedly. "You do spoil me Billy."

"Someone should mom," I said seriously. "You deserve it."

"Thank you Billy." Mom said also sounding serious. "You really are sweet, I mean it."

Yeah real sweet I thought sitting there with my hand on my cock as I was listening to my mother talk.

"Thanks mom I'll see you soon."

'Yup I'm just leaving now."

Feeling guilty, I quickly pulled my pants back up and headed into my mother's bedroom to get the light done before she got home. I left the door open as I entered and paused as I stopped in front of her closet. Shit, why the hell did the bulbs have to be in there? Okay I told myself, just open the door, grab the bulbs, and shut the door. Mom had a large closet with sliding doors, and deliberately keeping my eyes down, I slid the door over to the right. The box with the four foot fluorescent bulbs was there in the corner and I quickly slid two out. I started to close the door when, as if they had a mind of their own, my eyes turned upwards and stared at the top shelf of the closet.

"Why the hell do I do this to myself." I muttered out loud.

Ignoring my own protests, I pulled the chain that turned on the light in the closet and stared at the contents of the shelf. The closet had to be five feet across and lined up from one end to the other were pairs of shoes. These weren't just any shoes; these were my mother's 'work shoes' as she called them. As my eyes tormented me by slowly scanning the shelf I thought that play shoes might be a bit more fitting. These were not the conservative business like shoes mom wore to the law office every day; those boring flats and short heels were on the floor of the closet. No the shoes up here were the ones she used to wear out when her and dad had their Saturday date nights, but now were the ones she wore at the cocktail lounge.

Every pair was a different color and ranged in style from four inch purple stiletto's to a pair of knee high fuck me boots that had leather ties up the back. These shoes were always worn with a very short black skirt, a blouse that matched the color of the shoes and different colored stockings. Giving up, and completely succumbing to my weakness, I reached up and removed the right shoe to my favorite pair. This was a red high heeled sandal that had leather straps that wound around the calf and tied just under the knee. These were the only pair mom wore without stockings which was probably why I liked them so much. Don't get me wrong the stockings looked incredible but so did my mother's bare thighs. Never mind the thought of there being nothing under her skirt but one of the skimpy thongs I knew she wore. Staring at the shoe I figured that over the last couple of years I had probably jerked off onto them at least a half a dozen times.

I put the shoe back up on the shelf then pulled down one of the purple stilettos. I gently caressed the top of the shoe, and closing my eyes, imagined that it was the top of my mother's soft foot. They would be in my lap and she would raise the shoe up to my face... As I envisioned it I brought the shoe up to my mouth, and feeling like a pervert, but unable to help myself licked the point of the heel. I felt my cock grow hard as I sucked the heel into my mouth and imagined my hand sliding the other shoe off of Mom's foot, and that foot lowering itself to my bare cock. My eyes popped open, and I all but threw the shoe back up onto the shelf. Just before I shut the light off I noticed the shoe was crooked and fixed it. My mother was borderline OCD and would notice something out of place right away.

Shutting the door, I sighed as I pulled the chair Mom sat in when she did her makeup away from her bureau, and stood on it to remove the frosted panel that covered her light. As I unscrewed the first bulb I thought back on how my fetish with my mother's feet had started. When I was a kid I noticed that my father would always rub mom's feet. Dad would sit in the corner of the couch and mom would stretch out with her feet in his lap. Mom would always coo happily and say how nice it felt and dad would do it for hours, sometimes just lightly caressing with his fingertips.

I never thought much of it; just figured dad was doing something nice for mom. As I got a little older however, I did start to notice little things like just how much mom seemed to be enjoying it, how some of the expressions on her face were starting to remind me of the dirty magazines I had been looking at. I also noticed how dad would now stop when I entered the room. I got my first look at what was really going on when I stood off to the side of the doorway for a few minutes one night, and watched shocked, as mom's feet were slowly rubbing back and forth on Dad's crotch. As she was doing it, I saw dad's hand wandering up the leg of her shorts at which point, afraid of being seen, I quickly turned and went back to my room.

That was nothing compared to the next time I saw them however. One night I was supposed to stay at a friend's house, but the kid got into trouble, and I had to leave around midnight. I pulled into the driveway and entered quietly through the back door figuring my parents were sleeping. As I started to head upstairs to my room I saw the tv on in the parlor and went to go tell them I was home. I had just about reached the doorway when I froze at what I saw on the couch.

Mom was wearing an extremely short red silk robe, that at the moment, was up to her hips. Her feet were once again in dad's lap except this time they were wrapped around his bare hard cock. As I watched, mom started raising and lowering her legs, causing her feet to slide up and down dad's cock. My father's hand was up between mom's legs and I could see him moving his arm back and forth. I'd been having sex myself by then and knew he was pumping his fingers in and out of mom's pussy. That thought caused me to back up a couple of steps, but I found myself unable to leave.

From the angle I was watching from I could see mom's face and I found myself unable to look away. Mom's eyes were half closed, her lips were parted and I could hear her moaning softly from where I was standing. The darkness of the hallway kept her from seeing me and I now found myself edging back closer to the doorway. Dad's other hand reached out and pulled the tie of mom's robe open, causing it to fall to the side, and my eyes widened as I saw mom's small but well shaped tits exposed. Mom groaned as dad's fingers found her right nipple and she arched her head back and let out a sigh of pleasure.

Part of my mind was telling me to leave; that this was wrong and I shouldn't be watching but I couldn't help myself. Seeing my mother stretched out and moaning like that had me...excited. With a start I realized that I had become hard as a rock while staring at my mom's tits. Just then mom raised one of her legs and pushed her toes into my father's mouth. As her leg lifted I could see up her robe and my mouth dropped open as I was presented with a clear view of my father's fingers slipping into my mother's pussy. My mother's pussy! Oh shit I thought, why was I watching this? Even from where I was standing I could see mom's pussy glistening and felt my already hard cock twitch in my pants when I saw that it was completely smooth.

I saw dad add his thumb to her pussy and mom immediately dropped her leg and clenched her thighs around his hand. Dad's hand seemed to be moving faster, and as I watched mom, let out a loud gasp, and arching her back up, tossed her head back and let out a loud squeal that caused my cock to jump in my pants. The show wasn't over yet however, as leaning her head back up, Mom sat up straighter, and once again wrapping her feet around my father's cock, began rubbing them back and forth across his hard flesh. Dad reached down, and grabbing mom's ankles, stopped her feet from moving and began bucking his hips hard. I could feel my heart pounding and my cock throbbing as I watched my father fuck my mother's feet. I didn't think I could get anymore turned on until I heard my mother say;

"Yeah baby? You like fucking my sexy little feet? You going to cum all over them for me?"

Hearing my mother talk like that was as exciting as watching what they were doing. Apparently my father thought so as well, as with loud groan, he pumped his hips hard and my eyes widened as I saw his cum begin spurting out and all over my mother's feet and toes. Mom moaned as well as she watched and the look on her face looked almost as good as her cum covered feet. I had slipped upstairs into my room and had jerked three times before going to sleep. All I could picture was my mother's feet covered in cum and that incredible look of pure lust on her face.

I shook my head as the image of mom's long lean body arched up off the couch as she had made that incredible squeal was causing my cock to swell again. I forced myself to focus on changing the bulbs, and when I had finished, slid the chair back and thought about how dad had gotten sick not to long after that causing me to forget about what I had seen. The last year however, I found myself thinking about it more and more, except suddenly the fantasy had gone from watching him with mom to me being the one she was playing with. Even when I had been with Julie there had been a couple of disturbing moments where I saw my mother, not Julie, moaning and squirming underneath me. I had even thought about talking to someone about it but felt too ashamed. Besides, I thought it's not like I was ever going to do anything with mom so maybe it was just some kind of sick fixation and I would get off it sooner than later.

Speaking of getting off, my cock was hard for about the tenth time in the last couple of hours, and I couldn't take it anymore. I had planned on going back to the computer, but as I started to walk away from the bureau, I looked down at the bottom left drawer. I knew what was in there and this time I didn't even try to talk myself out of it. Bending over and opening the drawer I let out a sigh as I looked at the dozens of pairs of different colored stockings and nylons it contained. Reaching in I picked up a hot pink thigh high, one that mom had worn last week, and the one's I had been thinking of ever since.

Walking over to mom's queen size bed, I sat down on the edge of it, and sliding my pants down my hips, wrapped the soft stocking around my cock and started sliding it up and down. I closed my eyes as I pictured mom's small soft perfectly manicured foot inside of that stocking. As I increased the speed of my stroking I envisioned that soft pink clad foot sliding across my chest and stomach. I started breathing heavier as I imagined how good her feet would look wrapped around my cock. Normally that is where my mind would stop, but this time I went further, much further. I thought of mom removing her foot from my cock, and laying back, spreading her legs and whispering;

"Come on Billy, fuck your mother, you know you want to."

I moaned and my hand started furiously pumping my cock as I saw myself slide into my mother's pussy. Mom moaned and put her stocking clad feet on my shoulders, her toes right next to my face. I turned my head, sucked her toes into my mouth, and grabbing her ankles started fucking the shit out of her.

"Oh Billy!!" She would moan.

I gasped loudly, as my cock exploded, sending a huge spurt of cum into the pink stocking. I kept stroking and my cock kept shooting. A moment later I sighed with relief, as I gave myself a couple of more pumps, and felt the last of my cum dribble into the now soaking wet stocking. I sat back panting for a minute, then looking at the cum splattered stocking, realized I would have to grab the other one and toss them into the laundry so mom wouldn't notice she only had one in the drawer. I stood up and was just starting to pull my pants up when I heard the front door creak as it began to swing open.

Holy shit! I thought as my eyes instantly found the clock and saw that it was five o'clock. The front door faced my mother's bedroom at an angle and I had left her door wide open. If she looked right at her bedroom she would be able to see me. In a panic I turned around, putting my back to the door, and zipping up my jeans. I went to shove the stocking into my pocket but just as I was I heard mom call my name I jumped so violently I dropped it.

"Billy?"

"Umm in here Mom!" I called, hoping I didn't sound as nervous as I felt.

Knowing I would never have time to pick it up, I did the only thing I could think of and kicked the stocking under the bed.

"You changed the bulbs!" Mom said as she entered the room behind me. "Thank you honey!"

"No problem mom I..." I stopped as when I turned around I found myself speechless at mom's appearance.

Normally when mom went to work, she either wore knee length skirts or slacks with a professional looking blouse or jacket and a pair of her boring every day shoes. Today however, mom was wearing a red mini skirt that barely went halfway down her thighs and showed off her extremely long well shaped legs. Mom's top consisted of a tight fitting low cut black t-shirt that hugged and flattered her smallish tits. My gaze instantly dropped down to her legs and saw that she was wearing black stockings and the ensemble was completed by a pair of black high heels that had straps that buckled behind her ankles.

"Billy? You okay?" Mom asked, causing me to realize I had been standing there staring at her.

"Yeah... sure I just..." I hesitated then blurted out. "Did you go to the office like that today?"

"Hell no!" Mom said laughing. "I have a couple of personal days left over that I have to use and the lounge needed some help in the daytime this week so I got paid from the office and worked there today." She shook her head and smiled.

"Maybe I should though, that's how all those dippy secretaries keep their jobs. Then again," she shrugged. "They can get away with it. I'm a little old for that."

"I don't know mom you do pretty good in tips at the lounge." I told her. "You look as good as any of those young girls."

"Aww aren't you nice." Mom said and leaning over kissed me on the cheek.

Mom then sat on the edge of the bed next to where I was standing, and with a sigh, kicked her shoes off.

"Damn those things kill my feet." She said, as raising her legs, she pointed her toes downward and wiggled them.

I caught myself staring as mom did this; marveling at how long her legs really were. I hadn't been exaggerating when I had told her she looked as good as the waitresses my age. Mom had just turned forty one but was still one hell of a good looking woman. Mom was tall, about 5'7" and was a little on the thinner side which made her legs seem even longer. As for her features Mom was the girl next store type, with long curly brown hair, big expressive brown eyes and a set of very full lips that she could push into an adorable pout that she used to use to full effect on my father.

I looked over to the side to stop from staring, and saw our reflection in the mirror. I myself looked nothing like mom, inheriting my father's dirty blond hair and blue eyes. I was a little shorter than dad's six feet, standing about five ten, and like mom I was a bit on the thinner side, but worked out a couple of times a week and preferred the word lean to thin. All in all I was a decent looking guy who had never really had a hard time finding a date.

"So any plans tonight Billy?" Mom asked, snapping me out of my trance.

"I don't think..." I paused and remembered Jeff yelling to me as I left school. Shit! I did have to go out for awhile. "No wait a minute, I have my eight ball league tonight. Jeff's picking me up in an hour."

As I spoke mom was looking at me smiling and I became painfully aware of the fact, that moments ago, I had just jerked off a foot from where she was sitting.

"What about you?" I asked hoping she would say yes, and it was soon, so I would get a chance to get under her bed before I left, but she shrugged;

"I might go get a pedicure, but not for a couple of hours."

"Oh, okay well did you want to shower before I do?" Please?

"Not yet," Mom said as started to take her earrings off. "I might just watch a little tv and ...Oh shit!"

"What's the matter?"

"I dropped the damn back to my earring!"

As she spoke mom looked down and added;

"I think it went under the bed."

Mom started to slide off the bed to get down on the floor and look for it. I immediately dropped to my knees so quickly, that our heads almost banged together, and exclaimed;

"No let me!"

"It's okay Billy, I can..."

"No you're already sore from working mom, you don't have to get down on the floor." I told her as I crouched down and looked under the bed for the earring back.

"Billy you are too good to me you know that?"

I didn't answer, as when she spoke mom turned slightly, and as I crouched there with my cheek against the rug, peering under the bed, I found that my face was inches from her foot. The black stockings were just sheer enough that I could see her deep red toenail polish and I felt the insane desire to kiss the tips of her toes. I shifted my gaze to under the bed, and swallowed hard, as I saw the cum soaked stocking under the bed not two feet away from me. There was nothing I could do about it now, but I did however, see the back to mom's earring.

"I got it." I said as I flattened out on the floor to try to reach it. This put my face even closer to mom's foot.

"Oh let me move." Mom said.

With that, mom swung her leg up off the floor and onto the bed. As she did I got a look straight up her skirt and saw that the stockings were thigh highs. Mom was wearing a black thong which seemed to be riding up a bit, and I swear I could see the lips of her...

I turned my head so fast that I winced as the carpet scraped the side of my face. Pulling my head out from under the bed I sat up onto my knees.

"Here you go mom." I said handing her the small silver ball.

"Thank you hon." Mom said, taking it from my hand, and leaning backwards to drop it and the earrings onto the small nightstand next to her bed.

As Mom stretched back, her shirt became un-tucked and rode up, leaving me staring at her surprisingly flat stomach. I turned my head to avoid the temptation of fondling it and found myself staring at the foot she had placed on the bed. I let my eyes wander slowly up her leg and when my gaze reached the edge of her skirt made myself stand up. Mom was sitting back up and with a sigh leaned forward, and grabbing the top of her foot, kneaded the bottom of it with her red tipped fingers. Mom sighed again and said;

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,229 Followers