At the Gras...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And somewhere, deep within me, a voice told me that this was perfect. This was meant to be.

Wordlessly, my daughter put her top back on and proceeded to dress up. "I'll take this one," she explained, looking for my reaction, "'Cause I can never forget tonight."

We kissed again before we went out, and I made no effort to check my physical need for her. By the time we stepped out, our clothes were as wrinkled as if we had slept on them. Ronnie had pointed out that her lipstick was smeared about my face; to which I had replied that Sasha and Brenna - thanks to Sasha - would put two and two together even without this piece of evidence. I wanted to flaunt it, the fact that such a beautiful girl as Ronnie - my own daughter - was in love with me.

Brenna declined payment for Ronnie's swimsuit, so we just threw in a few more bikinis into the bag and asked her to bill them. Neither of us bothered to pretend anymore - we were lovers, it was for the world to see. Hands around waists, we walked out of the shop, anticipating the future, while Sasha kept snapping pictures of us.

The crowd outside was still raucous, dancing, making merry and making out. Ronnie and I didn't mind. There was this inner peace within me that I hadn't had in a long time, a contentment of being loved... We locked lips as soon as we were on the median, our kiss so long that everyone started to notice and cheer us on. We didn't know it until someone shouted out that we had broken the Gras Record for the longest kiss.

Someone started it, and soon, the crowd was asking us for a memorabilia of some kind. Giving in to the pressure, I threw my t-shirt into the girls' section; my daughter whipped off hers and dropped it to a boy near the platform. It was quite like a wedding ceremony, when the bride and her husband throw their corsages into the audience...

We were so caught up in the excitement that neither of us noticed June until she made the mistake of slapping my face. Instantly, she was pulled off the platform and held immobile by a gang of pierced boys who suddenly looked mean enough to bury her alive. The crowd booed her, then cheered when my daughter kissed my stinging cheek. I pulled her into my arms and gave another kiss, less than thirty seconds long, but the crowd loved every second of it.

"Veronica!" one of the guys, a black with glittering nose rings, and a head that was shaved to a mirror's shine, asked. His pals held on to my wife - she had on an oversized sweater (in this weather?) - and I was sure that was the only thing she had on. She was struggling against her captors, but there were just too many of them. I knew the mistake of underestimating her aggressiveness, but it looked like everything was well in control.

"Hi, Sam!" my daughter called back. She turned to me. "Daddy, this is Sam! Sam, my father Jack!"

"Holy Motherfuck!" Sam exclaimed, "He's your Dad?"

"Yeah," answered Sasha, still clicking her camera wildly, "Got any problem with that?"

"Sasha! Good to see you..."

My puzzlement must have revealed itself, for Ronnie cut in to explain, "We're in the same class. Don't get taken in by his appearance, Daddy, he's straight A."

"In that case, son," I told him, "You are in my good books."

"Cut the 'son' shit, Sir," Sam told me seriously, "Anyone who dates Ronnie is my brother, man, but if you harm her..."

"Sam's like a big brother to us on campus," Ronnie added hastily. "Sam! This is my father, for God's sakes..."

"Good," Sam replied with a grin. "I'll know where to find you."

"So what are you going to do with her?"

Sam looked at my wife. "She's one crazy bitch, crashing in like that... you know her?"

"She's my Mom."

"Ah! That explains everything... say, do you mind if we, you know, take her for a walk or something?" Sam asked me. How could I refuse him?

"Sure thing," I shook his hand, "Be my guest."

"Dad," Ronnie had that mischievous gleam in her eyes - this was not good news for my wife, I was sure - "You know what Mom's been saying about wanting a couple of pierced nipples, don't you?"

I know history repeats itself, but twice in one night... I was laughing hard when I gave my approval. "What?" Ron asked, confused that I should find it so funny.

"You are my daughter alright," I told her, "I'll explain later... you've got my head there, sweetie."

"Yeah. Isn't that scary?"

Sam joined in the laughter, as did Sasha, and pretty soon, for some reason or the other, or even for no reason, everyone in the immediate vicinity was laughing. Sam rubbed his nose, as if emphasizing his pierced nose. "What do you say, mon?"

"Like she said," I shrugged, "If my wife wants to poke holes through her tits... why not? I mean, it's not like it's illegal or anything, is it?"

Sam had a huge grin on his face when he turned to his pals and asked them to 'break her in with the metal.' As a screaming June was carried off, the crowd roared.

"Are you guys going home?" Sam shouted over the din.

"Yes," we replied together.

"I'll escort you," he offered, pointing to the exit. "Some of the guys may want to play with Ronnie, and you could use some help if it comes to a fight..."

Roberts and Sorenson were still by the roadblock when we arrived, Sam having returned to the Parade as soon as he had assured himself that it would be safe for us to be on our own. "Hi there," Roberts walked over when he saw us. His partner followed. "And unless you are not as lucky as I think you got, this must be your daughter."

"Veronica," she introduced herself. "And he IS the lucky guy." She gave me a naughty smile.

"I am Roberts - Bobby - and this is Sorenson. Sonny for short."

"And where's Winter... I mean, June?"

"You called it, pal, she's stuck in there."

Sorenson shook his head, not as much in sympathy as in pity. "Well, we did warn her."

"You going back home without her?"

"That sounds good, but we'll probably have to come back -"

"Tell you what," Bobby rubbed his jaw thoughtfully, "Why don't you mosey home now? We'll drop her by your house when we find her - she knows the address, right?"

"That's a great idea, guys, thanks. I owe you another one for that..."

"Oh, I am sure we'll think of something," Bobby glanced at Sonny. I knew exactly what it meant, and it was fine by me.

"Take your own time, boys, she's not in a hurry, and neither are we. Hey, maybe we'll pick her up from the station tomorrow. How's that grab you?"

"Like my Mom's cooking. Peachy fine with us, old fella."

We were home in a flash, probably because we overshot the speed limit - something I don't normally recommend - by around thirty miles, but there was no traffic on the road, so we made it in one piece. The two of us were so excited that we started to make out on the porch itself, and by the time we stepped into the living room, she was down to her thong.

Veronica squealed when I carried her into my bedroom and dumped her on the bed, ripping off her last shred of modesty with a single jerk. She looked so beautiful lying there that the only thing missing from the occasion was champagne... of which, it occurred to me, we had a bottle in the basement.

"Wait for me, darling," I told her as I rushed down to the basement. There was a single bottle in the cooler, totally intact, and I grabbed a glass from the kitchen on my way. Still naked, I realized that the front door was probably open. It was, with our clothes strewn all over the porch, but this was no time for housekeeping. I slammed the door shut before rushing back to my lover.

Ronnie smiled when she saw me. "Am I old enough for that stuff, Daddy?"

"You are if you want to... A glass, perhaps, mademoiselle?"

"Please, monsieur, if you would be so kind... but what about you?"

Instead of replying, I opened the bottle. Some of the fizz dropped on her stomach and cleavage, and she shivered at the coldness, and I poured a little of the rest into her glass. She was looking at me, confused that I wasn't doing anything... until I tipped the bottle over her, pouring a little stream of champagne all the way from her scalp to between her legs.

Ronnie dropped her glass, spilling its contents on the bedspread, as I climbed on top of her and started to lick her, ravishing her. When our lips met, they stayed met. Then I assaulted the sensuous curve of her neck; I marked her cleavage, dipped my tongue into her navel. She was cumming when I put my mouth over her pussy.

Everything else fades after that, the time too exquisite to even attempt to explain, and let it suffice to say that with just one experience, I was hooked for life. This was quite unlike any lovemaking I had ever had, and I have to admit that those years of love with my wife fell off when compared to the love of my life, this naked woman lying in my embrace that I was half as responsible for bringing into this world.

We stirred in each other's arms the next morning, naked and sticky from the previous night, and started the day with a kiss that lingered on for a long time. Then we went into the bathroom, brushed and showered together, and were just about to start putting the house in order when we had a call from the Police Station. It was only when I heard Sorenson's voice that I remembered my wife.

"She's here... between you and me, Jack, I think she's learnt her lesson. She got screwed the worst in her life yesterday, and she told me it's put you guys in a better perspective. She wants to meet you, she told me she wants to apologize to you. And... Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"You don't have to come immediately. She's taking some earned rest right now - you should know that there were a dozen of us here last night with your wife. She's tired and sore... and she says her tits hurt like hell. Go easy on her, will ya?"

"Sure thing, buddy. Thank you."

"No, Jack, thank you. She's one great fuck."

"What happened?" Ronnie asked when I hung up.

"Sonny the cop," I told her, "Your mother's with him. Apparently, she's turned over a new leaf."

"I'll believe that when I see it," she scoffed.

"So would I, darling, so would I. Right now, she's recovering."

"From what?"

"Twelve guys and a locked cell..."

"Ooh, that's bad! And when do we have to pick her up?"

"Not for a few more hours."

"That's plenty of time."

"Time for what?"

"Time for this." She discarded her robe and led me into our bedroom. OUR bedroom.

To cut an already long story short, we brought June home that evening, following which we had a family discussion. My wife seemed quite sincere about turning over a new leaf, but there was one thing she couldn't give up, and that was sex. We agreed that we wouldn't bring her extramarital affairs into the household, provided that she didn't interfere with Ronnie's and mine, which was fine by her.

Somehow, at the end of the conversation, we decided it would be better if she and I never slept together again, for her sleeping around was a risk to me and Ronnie, what with all the STD's and all... Ronnie moved into the master bedroom that very night, her place beside me undisputed to date. June did lose her bitchiness, though, and pretty soon, we were all actually comfortable with each other again. Sometimes, the two women would even compare their sex-lives, and where June had quantity, Ronnie had, in her own words, 'quality.'

I never thought I would hear a better compliment until one fine morning, when Ronnie told me she wanted to have my baby. That was three years ago, and even as I write this, she is on the family way again. I was there when she gave birth to our first child, a baby girl we call Heather, and plan to be in attendance six months from now.

As for Sasha... she followed my daughter's example and carried her father's child, and now lives happily with him just a block down the street.

I can feel my daughter's arms circling my neck as she bends in for a kiss.

"Heather's asleep," she whispers huskily, "You thirsty?"