At The Grindhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers

"Do you mind if I sit here?" she asked me when she reached the vacant seat beside me.

"No. Go ahead," I replied.

I hadn't realised that she was going to pretend not to know me, but I went along with it anyway. For a couple of minutes she sat quietly watching the film then she began to touch herself on the breast, her thumb making circular movements around her nipple. She began to make soft moaning noises, whether to get people's attention or because she couldn't help herself I didn't know.

I noticed the man sitting on the other side of her to me. He was looking straight at her, ignoring the film completely. After she began touching herself he placed his hand down on her thigh and began to squeeze it gently. I felt my heart beating faster, knowing that I was about to see what I had fantasised about for so long. The man's hand edged up over the top of her stockings, onto the gap between there and the hem of her dress. A creamy white expanse of flesh was visible. It was incredibly erotic. His hand moved higher still, reaching between her legs. Tara gasped suddenly and I knew that his hand had reached her panties. Still she made no move to stop him.

My cock was now fully erect, bursting to get out of the confines of my underwear. I could see that Tara was very aroused also. Her nipples were hard, pointing out from the silky material of her dress. Her breathing was low and heavy and she continued to rub her hand against one of her breasts. Suddenly her other hand shot out and landed in my lap. She grabbed hold of my cock and began pressing it, feeling its hardness.

The man with his hand between my wife's legs leaned over and saw what she was doing to me. As far as he was concerned I was a complete stranger to her, just like him. He must have thought that she was some kind of cock hungry slut. He turned his body round to face her directly, not bothering to grope her furtively any more. As he groped Tara's pussy with one hand he reached up and began squeezing her tits with the other. I watched spellbound as my wife spread her legs wide apart, encouraging him to go further. Seconds later he leant forward and pulled her dress up about her hips then grabbed her panties and pulled them halfway down her thighs. Tara lifted her ass a little from the seat to help him.

There was no question now that she was definitely game for more. The man's hand dived back between her legs. Tara gasped again and I knew that he had stuck one or more of his fingers inside her wet pussy. She began to rock her body against his hand, pressing down on it, allowing him to go deeper inside her. She looked over towards me, with her mouth open and her breathing heavy. Then she unzipped my fly and took out my hard cock. I quickly glanced beside me at the two men sat on the other side. They were both watching avidly as her hand stroked my shaft.

The man beside Tara pulled on one of the straps of her dress, dragging it down. Then he reached behind her to pull down the other one and tugged the dress down to her waist, exposing her tits for us all to see. He immediately leaned forward and pressed his mouth against her breast. I watched with tremendous excitement as he sucked my wife's tits while she fisted my cock. It wasn't long before the men in the row in front of us became aware of what was happening. They all turned their heads to look back at us, to watch this half naked slut fooling around with two men at the same time.

I noticed that Tara's breathing was becoming shorter and shorter as she rocked her body faster against the man's hand and it wasn't long before she was moaning in orgasm. When she had finished she leaned back in her chair and smiled at me, her hand still resting on my cock. I was about to tell her that we should leave when she suddenly pulled herself away from the man who had been fingering her and knelt down in front of me to take my cock in her mouth.

She was in a sexual frenzy and there was no way I could have stopped her even if I wanted to. She took me deep in her throat as she ran her hand up and down my shaft. By now all the men near us had taken their own cocks out and were jerking off. I could feel myself about to cum when Tara suddenly released my cock from her mouth and stood up. Her panties were still hanging down around her knees but now she pulled them off. Before I could say or do anything she had turned her back to me and slowly eased herself down on my cock until it was inside her pussy all the way to the hilt. She gripped the arms of the chair as she began to move her ass up and down, riding my cock.

"Yeah. Come on. Fuck me," she ordered.

"Oh God," I whispered. "You're so fucking sexy."

Two of the men in the row in front of us leaned across and felt up my wife's tits, squeezing them as they jiggled around.

"Yeah. Feel my tits. Go on."

It was incredible, seeing and hearing my wife behaving like such a slut. Within seconds I shot my load deep inside her, cumming with a force I had never known before. Tara stayed where she was until my dick went completely limp then she stood up and leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"I want more," she said.

I looked down at my flaccid cock then at my wife's almost naked body and I knew it would be hard again soon.

"Wait a minute," I said.

"No. I can't wait."

Before I could stop her she had moved sideways, positioning herself in front of the man who had fingered her and sucked her tits a few minutes before. He still had his cock in his hands. He grinned at her and nodded, gripping her by the hips as he helped her ease down on to his lap, feeding his cock inside her dripping wet cunt.

"Ooooh yeah," she moaned. "You've got a lovely big cock."

The men surrounding her all reached out to grope her tits while she bounced up and down on a complete stranger's cock. I was hard again instantly. I hadn't expected things to go this far but I was very glad they had. I had never felt so excited in all my life.

Tara fucked him with incredible energy and excitement, forcing him to cum inside her after only a couple of minutes. She still wasn't satisfied though. She moved along the line to the next man and sat on his cock and fucked him too, moaning and hollering and making sure that everyone nearby knew what a cock hungry slut she was. She then stood up and moved along to the next guy who didn't seem to want her to sit on his cock.

"What's the matter?" she asked in a sultry voice. "Don't you want to fuck me? Don't you want to feel your cock inside my pussy?"

"No," he said forcefully. "I want it in your ass."

Before she could stop him he bent her over the seat in front and lined his cock up between the cheeks of her ass. Tara screamed when she felt him jam it in her asshole. I was about to come over and try to stop it when she suddenly began to moan.

"Oh yes. Oh God... Fuck my ass. Do it... Ooooh. Fuck me in the ass... Go on. Treat me like a whore...a filthy little whore."

She kept up this litany of obscenities until one of the men in the row in front of her suddenly pushed his massive cock in her face. She gripped it with one hand and brought it to her lips, licking the head for a while then taking it in her throat, sucking on it deep and hard while she was getting a good ass fucking from behind. The other men in the row all crowded round to get a better view as they jerked off in front of her. I began to jerk off myself as I listened to her muffled moans. Before long she pulled her head back and a spray of cum shot out over her lips, dribbling down her chin to land on her tits.

"Oooh, come on. Another one. I want more cock to suck."

The man nearest to her shoved his dick in her face and she worked her mouth around it. She gagged once or twice as the man who was roughly fucking her ass from behind pushed her forward. Other men continued to jerk off in front of her. I watched mesmerized as they came on her face, her shoulders and her tits. She was covered in it. As soon as one man had cum, another took his place.

"Oh God. Oh yes. Yes. Ohhhhh!" Tara moaned in orgasm as the man fucking her ass speeded up his thrusts.

Suddenly he groaned as he gripped her by the hips and shoved his cock inside her ass as far as it would go while he shot his load inside her. She screamed with pleasure as two men in front of her jerked off into her mouth. The man who had ass fucked her put his limp cock away and headed for the exit. I could see that Tara was satisfied now but if we stayed any longer we could be here all night with my wife servicing dozens of men.

While a couple of guys argued over who would have her next I rushed forward and dragged her towards the exit. I brushed aside the men who tried to stop us and we quickly ran out the exit, through the lobby and out into the street. Tara readjusted her dress as we ran. We managed to flag down a passing cab just outside the cinema and we climbed in the back seat. I turned to my wife to see her eyes for the first time since it had all started. They were as black as coals, fiery and excited. She leaned back, her dress riding up to show her bare pussy. We looked at each other in silence for a few moments then we kissed passionately.

"Well?" she grinned at me. "How'd you like your birthday treat then?"

"I loved it."

"Did you enjoy the film?"

"Ha. Well, I didn't really see too much of it."

"No. Neither did I. I reckon we'll have to go back sometime and watch it again. What do you think?"

I looked at her. Her dress, all covered in cum, her stockings laddered, her bare pussy on display. I thought of all the men who had cum in her mouth and her cunt and her ass.

"Yeah," I said. "Let's do it."

Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers
12