At the Grocery Store

Story Info
While shopping, he gets a question that leads to fun.
2k words
4.33
40.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,018 Followers

You never know what might happen in when you go grocery shopping. I was home from college, and I had run out to pick up a few things. In the bakery aisle, I ran into the mother of one of the most popular girls in my old high school. Mrs. Hancock was an older version of her beautiful daughter. She'd retained her figure and looks into her fifties.

"Hi, Mrs. Henson," I said.

She looked around and smiled. "Oh, hello James, how have you been?"

Mrs. Henson was with a friend, who I might add was also a well preserved MILF if there ever was one. She introduced me to her, Mrs. Fontaine was her name, and we parted to go on with our shopping.

About five minutes later, I turned my shopping cart into the paper towel aisle. There in that aisle were Mrs. Hancock and her friend. They didn't see me walking toward them. They had been talking, and Mrs. Fontaine turned away to reach high for a roll of paper towels just as I came near.

Apparently, in answer to something the two women had been talking about, Mrs. Fontaine -- ignorant that I was behind her -- said, "Well, I've never seen an uncircumcised one."

At that moment, Mrs. Fontaine turned around and looked straight at me. The color in her face drained. She must have thought that Mrs. Hancock was behind her, but she has wandered away.

I smiled and said, "Lady, you can see mine any time you like."

Well, Mrs. Fontaine was probably mortified, and I don't know what provoked me to answer her like that. I was momentarily a bit ashamed. But I recovered enough to add, "It was sure nice to meet you," and I walked on down the aisle.

For some reason, the two of them just have been talking about men and cocks, and just the thought of that and what Mrs. Fontaine said was causing my pant leg to bulge. I had never been one of the cool kids in high school, but if the girls had known that I had a nine inch cock, I might have been more popular.

What to do? I thought about seeking them out in the store again to see if they would laugh or run away. But I decided to play it cool and calm. I pushed my buggy to the checkout, and as I was in line, I saw the two of them in another line. I did not stare, but I think I caught them looking at me and whispering. Naturally, my imagination was running wild, while juicy drips of cum ran down my leg.

I thought about following them in my car to see where they were going next or to find out where Mrs. Fontaine lived. But I decided that would invade their privacy too much. If they wanted to follow me, well and good. I drove home and spent the next all the rest of the day wondering what these two lovely women had been talking about and wondering if Mrs. Fontaine told Mrs. Hancock what I had said.

Four days passed, and I had jerked off just thinking about the surprised expression on Mrs. Fontaine's face when I told her she could see my dick. I hoped she treated it like a joke and wasn't offended or angered.

The phone rang, and it was Mrs. Hancock.

"Oh, James, is that you?"

"Yes mam," I replied, swallowing hard.

"It was so lovely to see you the other day."

I answered, "Yes, it was." My mind was racing.

Mrs. Hancock continued, "I'm calling to ask if you have time this summer to help us with some chores at my home."

"Sure, I guess," I said.

"Good, the patio needs attention and a few other things. Can you come over one day next week?"

"Yes mam," I said, "I would be glad to."

"OK, how is Tuesday at noon?"

I agreed, and we hung up. My mind was spinning. Maybe Mrs. Fontaine didn't tell Mrs. Hancock what I said.

The next Tuesday I arrived at the Hancock's very lovely home and rang the bell. Mrs. Hancock answered the door, and invited me inside. She showed me the patio and deck and asked if I could wash it and treat the deck with sealer. She already had the supplies, so I could get to work right away.

An hour later, she offered me a lemonade break. When I looked up, Mrs. Hancock had changed into a bathing suit. As I sipped the drink, my eyes devoured her figure. She had lovely long slim legs, narrow hips, rather large breasts for such a slim woman, and a short blonde haircut. Her one piece suit hugged her curves, revealing a slight cameltoe and her nipples were prominent enough to create pokies at the tip top of her breasts.

Then it got better. Her daughter, Emily, joined her, also in a bathing suit. She was a younger version of her mom, and a sight to behold. Emily spoke with me, and we compared our doings since high school. She was the same old friendly girl.

The two of them lounged by the pool while I continued to work until time to go home. The job would take a few days, so I said good night and left.

The next day I could only work part of the day, and Mrs. Hancock was dressed in a business suit. She attended a meeting and left me alone at the home to work. I began to think that my grocery store encounter had gone unnoticed. Either Mrs. Fontaine never mentioned it, or they had laughed it off.

Then my luck changed.

The following day I arrived in the afternoon to find another car in the driveway. When I walked around to the back of the house to the patio, there were Mrs. Hancock and Mrs. Fontaine together, resting on lounge chairs and sipping drinks.

"Hi," Mrs. Hancock called out.

I waved and nodded to them both. I walked over to them and stood over the reclining well-preserved beauties. Mrs. Fontaine was also tall and dark haired with much smaller breasts. I looked at her and said, "It's very nice to see you again."

"Likewise," she replied, then sipped her drink.

Mrs. Hancock said, "James, you've worked so hard. Why don't you relax a little today. Did you bring a bathing suit?"

"No mam," I said.

"Well, let me see what I might have for you to wear," and she walked into the house.

Mrs. Fontaine said, "Have you been shopping again? Have you surprised any other old ladies?"

I was surprised and didn't know what to say.

Just then, Mrs. Hancock returned and handed me a swimming suit, "Afraid this is the best we can offer." I held it up and saw that it was like a small brief.

"You can change in the house," Mrs. Hancock nodded to the door.

Once inside, I undressed and then struggled to put on the little nylon suit. It fit sort of OK but the problem was that there was hardly room to conceal my cock and balls. Knowing that these two lovely women were waiting to see me in the suit didn't help matters any.

When I came back to the patio, both wives were in bathing suits. That turned out to be too much. As I stood there looking at them reclining in their tight suits, my cock ballooned and pressed and pushed itself into the open.

Ka-pow! In an instant my uncircumcised peter was on view. I reached down to push it back, only to cause my balls to flop out, too. The two women were in hysterics watching me struggle to hide my cock and balls.

Mrs. Fontaine was laughing and said, "You were right. It is uncut."

By now I was standing still and letting them view my growing size.

"Come on over here, dear," said Mrs. Fontaine, "and let me see this properly."

I strolled over to her and just dropped the briefs to the deck and stepped out of them, my cock was now cantilevered out at forty-five degrees, puffy and pulsing larger and larger. The large pucker of skin at the tip was separating and allowing my glans to see daylight.

Mrs. Fontaine clapped her hands and said, "Let me see."

Mrs. Hancock kept her eyes on me, too, and the combination of clothed women enjoying my humiliation was divine.

Finally, Mrs. Hancock said, "My daughter is gone for the rest of the week, and my husband in on a trip, and we thought it was so nice of you to have offered this to us when we saw you in the store. It's just what we had been hoping for."

I couldn't believe my eyes as both women stood up and peeled off their suits. Mrs. Hancock's breasts were real and large with spectacular pink nipples. Her pussy had been waxed, and tiny eager inner lips were protruding ever so slightly between her legs. Mrs. Fontaine was slim with small breasts with dark brown nipples. She was not waxed or shaved and had a full bush of raven black curls.

They both dove into the pool and invited me to join them. I chased them in the water, and they pretended to try to escape. Each time I got close to them, they would grab at my cock, and I freely touched them.

When we tired, we left the pool and got into the hot tub to relax. They sat on either side of me and freely felt my cock and balls to their hearts' content. I relaxed and enjoyed their hands stroking me while I freely played with their tits.

It appeared they might let me do more, but I was careful about touching their pussies. Slowly, I move my hand up Mrs. Hancock's leg until she parted her legs enough for me to reach her slit. With my fingers exploring Mrs. Hancock's pussy, my other hand found Mrs. Fontaine's bush and entered her warm center. Now, both women were fondling my cock while I diddled their cunts.

By now, my confidence was high. "It is time to fuck, ladies?" I asked.

The swooned and both assumed the position with backsides elevated over the edge of the hot tub, glistening pussy lips facing me and ready for entry.

I touched each perfect ass and said, "Eeney, meeney, miney, moe," until the song ended with, "And now this one is ready to fuck." In an instant, I plunged my cock into Mrs. Hancock. As inch after inch entered her, I felt her tighter and tighter as I got deeper. I knew I had reached the limits of her hubby, and still there were a few more inches to go.

Poor Mrs. Fontaine was patiently waiting her turn. I fingered her while I finished plugging Mrs. Hancock with all that I had. Once I had seated myself fully into her sweet pussy and pistoned her for a while, I withdrew and gently pressed my cock head against Mrs. Fontaine's waiting juicy lips.

I paused and said, "Mrs. Hancock, will you please describe what it felt like to have a big cock in your pussy? Please do Mrs. Fontaine a favor and tell her how it felt."

As Mrs. Hancock started to describe how it felt, I entered Mrs. Fontaine ever so slowly. I let her friend describe the sensations as she was feeling them. It added to my pleasure to hear one tell the other what she was feeling as my cock kept up its pressure deeper and deeper into Mrs. Fontaine. Poor Mrs. Fontaine must have a husband with a tiny dick. She was very tight from the start, so her hubby must not have much to stretch her. Let's just say she's well stretched now.

The afternoon went on with fucking in the pool and on the lounges. By mistake, I had an orgasm and the ladies watched as jets of cum rocketed all over the newly clean deck. My youth and excitement brought me back for action within a short time, and the ladies enjoyed their fuckings for most of the afternoon.

My fantasy could not have topped what actually happened, except for what happened the next week when Mrs. Hancock's daughter came home.

Magna12
Magna12
1,018 Followers