At The Hairdressers

Story Info
A cut into submission.
2.2k words
4.39
18.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammy_u
sammy_u
38 Followers

I RUSHED TO THE HAIR DRESSERS. I am a regular and I stick to the very same person not for her expertise alone. As a regular she indulges me. I wait for my chance because she has the best fragrances on her. My hair cuts have become more frequent, now that, she does me regularly. When my turn comes she smiles at me, gently tapping the cushion and beckoning me, like a mother does a child. My heart goes into a flutter with just her smile and I slide into the seat, careful not to touch her but always sniffing and taking deep breaths. Then the ritual starts. She wraps the towel around me and ties it behind my neck always slightly tight initially and then slowly loosening the knot while kneading my neck. She always does the back of my head and by the time she finishes that I am yearning for her smells. While she does my hair she has to necessarily raise her hands and the smell of her arm-pits hits me. Since I always go at closing time I get to enjoy the whole days smell.

Today she caught my head in one grip and turned my face to her. Did I imagine it or was there a challenging smile on her. She had on an apron over a two piece dress reaching just above her knees and as always wore spiked heels. She had a flushed look on her face but since it was nearing closing time, was it tiredness? As she raised her hand I peeked to see her under arms. Was there a slight wet spot and do I see some hairs? She tilted my head and I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. When I didn't hear the sound of the scissors, I opened my eyes and saw her gazing into my eyes with her full breasts, straining against the fabric and challenging me. She had removed the apron.

"Just a minute," she said and moved behind me.

I could see her on the full length mirror and saw her dismissing the last of her assistants. When the assistant left, she stepped out and looked both ways, paused for a moment and downed the shutter, before getting back in. I caught my breath and looked at her in alarm. She was standing there, arms akimbo, watching my reflection. I admired her body encased in the tight skirt-cum- blouse.

"So you like my smells?"

My breath caught again and I gulped as she approached me and caught my head with her right palm and brought my face to her left arm-pit. I inhaled the pungent smell of sweat and a soft perfume. I knew I was a goner. She pushed my head away and stared at me.

"Today you will have to beg for a hair-cut," she said. My expression was already begging and I intoned, "Please."

"Not that way, on your knees, before me."

Sliding down from my perch, I went on my knees before her.

"Kiss my boots and beg."

I could not have stopped it even if I wanted. This was the best of my wet dreams coming true. I bend over and looked at her stockinged feet encased in black stockings. Three toes jutted out from the small gap at the front. I went on all fours and kissed her shoes. I went further and kissed her stockinged toes and straightened. I looked hard at her and said, "Please Mistress."

"Then Undress."

I looked at her in alarm.

"You better do it fast. You are not going anywhere now."

I saw my predicament and slowly removed my shirt. I looked at her for permission to rise and she nodded. On my feet I unclasped the belt. She lunged and caught the belt and removed it in one fast motion. MY pants went down in a heap. She chuckled on seeing the tent in my brief. I felt the blood rush to my ears. She conked her finger on the elastic and jerked down my underwear and my cock jutted out. Her look was a silent command and I slithered out nude. I was nude before a strange woman and she was dressed. She went around me and picked the clothes and locked it in a bureau. She came around and sat on the barbers chair and crossed her legs. I felt vulnerable and embarrassed but horribly aroused too.

"You have been enjoying my smells all the while with out me getting anything in return."

I gazed at her in bewilderment. She uncrossed her legs and placed both feet on the foot rest of the chair.

"Get on your knees and massage my feet."

I bend over and caught her feet.

"Kiss the shoes before you remove them."

I reverently kissed each of the shoes and with trembling hands removed the strap. I removed each of the shoes and placed them on the floor. Starting with her left leg I massaged it with both hands. Crossing her legs she proffered her left feet to me. I carefully massaged them over the sheer stockings and felt her soft skin through the slightly damp socks. I caught her toes with my left hand and slowly massaged her soles with my right. She relaxed in her chair and closed her eyes. As my massage continued a sweaty smell wafted up from her feet and it filled my body with sensations unknown till now. I continued alternating the pressures and moved to the instep. The bottom of the feet felt tender and I softly massaged it. From the bottom my hand traveled to the side and then to the thumb. Playfully pulling each toe I caught her feet inside my palms and vigorously massaged them. She moaned in pleasure and the moan made me want to please her more. As I worked my fingers in her flesh they too got slightly damp. She suddenly re-crossed her legs to offer me the right foot, and I involuntarily smelt my palm before starting on her other foot.

"You like the smell?"

I nodded and she suddenly raised her foot and it came directly to my face. I caught it in my hands and pressed my face into her instep. I first kissed them and inhaled deeply. She extended her left leg and her right foot then rested on my shoulder. While inhaling the smells of her feet she rubbed the other foot on my cheek and the sheer silk stockings sent sparks inside me and ignited my groin. As her feet worked on my face her skirt scooted up over her thighs I could see her black panties. Without notice she crooked her feet on my neck and pulled my head closer to her lap. Then putting her feet down she caught me by the hair and pushed my nose into her crotch. It smelt of womanly heat and sweat and again the soft perfume and slightly of urine. I felt weightless as I inhaled in the aroma. It was pungent and it send a rainbow of emotions through me. But it was over before it started. I was in frenzy and willing to do anything for her. The familiarity made me reach for my cock and I heard her sharp,"No, not until I let you."

"You seem to have not come to grips with your situation. You are only being used and I decide on what you get out of it. My smells are your reward and you better learn to obey me."

I looked at her half in despair and half questioningly.

"Put my shoes on. We are finishing that haircut."

I took one shoe in my hand and caught her feet by the other.

"Suck the heels before you put them on."

I looked at her in alarm and was rewarded with a slap on my cheek.

"Do as I say and better learn to obey me without hesitation. '

I wondered what was happening to me on my knees and nude before a fully dressed woman and slipping her heel between my lips. I slurped and sucked on her heels alternating between the left and right each of which I held in my hands. She watched me with amusement and blood rose to my ears in humiliation. But I wanted to continue and felt aroused at her dominance. When I had slipped both her shoes on to her legs and strapped them, she got up and moved to a door on the left.

"Come with me," she said as she opened the door. I must have looked ridiculous walking nude behind her. But I was past caring and she had done worse to me. I entered a room with one barbers chair and a couch in the corner. It had two full length mirrors on two walls and the two other walls had shackles and a number of bureaus. A couch rested on the far corner. I saw a whip hanging in the corner above the coach and my heart missed a beat. I wondered whether in fear or anticipation, I knew not. She stood near the door and as soon as I stepped in, closed the door.

"Sit on the chair," she said and I obediently plopped in. She stood behind me and stared at my reflection in the mirror.

"Are you ready?"

I gulped and said, "Yes Mistress," not knowing what awaited me.

She slowly rotated the chair and I was facing her. She ran her fingers up my hands to my head and ruffled my hair. Her breasts strained against her blouse, near my face and I gulped again. She pushed her breasts at me and I took it as an invitation to nuzzle against her cleavage. Her fingers traveled over my arm and my hands were clasped to the hand-rest. Panic gripped me and I looked at her mocking face.

"Now you are at my mercy."

She walked out after putting off the A/C and the lights.

I started perspiring and felt thirsty. I had not bargained for this and my erection disappeared.

It was some time before I saw the door being opened and heard her enter. Suddenly there were a few flashes and I panicked. The lights came on and so did the A/C. She was standing there with a Polaroid, smiling at me.

"This is just as an abundant caution. I think you will agree to my proposal to be a visiting assistant here. I entertain my very special customers here. Only women, but some often feel the need for a man, who is ready to serve. I need a pervert like you to cater to their needs alone."

She opened her blouse slowly and my groin started reacting again. She casually removed her blouse and she had a sheer cream chemise inside and it showed off her black silky bra. Approaching me she waved her blouse on my face, especially the pits. Panic gave way to desire and I was inhaling deeply. She dropped it on my lap and my cock crated a perfect tent. Seductively she wriggled out of her chemise and again brought it near my face. With a quick motion she wrapped it on my face and I could see her through the transparent material. Her breasts overflowing her bra was slightly visible and with the vision was the strong smell of her body in the chemise. I recognized the soft perfume and also the sweat of the whole day, dried and damp again. I watched her take out a razor and sharpen it.

Stepping closer she looked into my eyes and placed her palm just above my right breast and stretching the skin shaved off some hair. I gasped as it stung but I knew it didn't draw any blood. She took her blouse and chemise and threw it on the couch, then reached behind to take a brush and applied soap to my torso. I am well built but prone to a bit of flab. I watched helplessly as she shaved all the hair off my torso. I was released only to bend over for her to finish my back. I obeyed each command of hers and was hairless in half-an --hour. She unclasped my hands and handed a towel to me. I heard her mobile ringing and as she stretched to take it as I toweled myself down, feeling the tingling on my body. I smelt of lather and I stole a slight feel of my body and wondered at the smoothness.

"Ahh, Yes! I have the right treat for you. Come right over and you can help me initiate him," I heard her say.

My sharp intake of breath made her look at me. But she merely motioned with her fingers and I took the chemise and blouse to her. She put on the chemise and gestured at me. I obediently pulled her blouse over her and stared at her.

"Button it. But no touching my body; you will do that only with my permission."

I buttoned her up as she caught a handful of my hair. "No more hair cuts until I permit you. I like this," She said and pulled my head closer and then pushed it down. I moved with the pressure and knelt on the floor.

"Do my legs," she said and relaxed in the couch. I started the massage and instinctively knew we were waiting for someone...

sammy_u
sammy_u
38 Followers