At the Hotel

Story Info
Woman on business finds pleasure in the arms of a foreigner.
1.4k words
4.39
25.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started when I was on business far away from my home, for more than three months. They had put me up in a small hotel with few employees...the employees became very familiar to me very quickly. One in particular caught my eye. I saw him just about every day when I was leaving for work, and he was always nice to me. He wasn't American, I could tell that much by his thick European accent. But he had the most amazing smile and the most incredible blue eyes I had ever seen.

I have been single for quite some time, and it had been a long time since I felt like I was beautiful to anyone. He looked at me, each and every day, like I was the most beautiful woman he'd ever laid eyes on. We never talked all that much, but the more I saw him, the more I was interested. I know I shouldn't have been...thoughts like that make me seductive and since he was an employee, I was afraid I'd get him in trouble. But regardless, it wasn't long before I found myself thinking of him whenever I had an idle moment. Wondering what it would be like to kiss him, taste him, to feel his body against mine, to have those eyes staring into mine as we made wild passionate love all night.

The day before I left, I ran into him and told him that I would be leaving soon, and asked if he would mind my going to find him at the end of his shift that day so that I could say goodbye. He offered to come up to my room instead. Despite knowing that I should protest, I did not, and I said he was welcome to.

Around mid-afternoon that day, I heard a soft knock at my door. I had spent the morning and early part of the afternoon making sure I looked as sexy as I could; I was dressed in a crop top and tight jeans that exposed the taut muscles of my flat stomach and emphasized my small but round and full breasts, my hair was loose around my shoulders and face. I was suddenly nervous, I hadn't actually thought that he would come, even though I hoped he would. I opened the door and there he was, seeming just a little bit nervous as well. He said he was there to say goodbye, and I asked if he wanted to come in for a few minutes. He did. We sat on the small sofa in the room making small talk for awhile.

During a lull in the conversation, I asked him if anybody had ever told him he had amazing eyes. He said no, and told me that he thought my eyes were very pretty. He also told me that he liked the color of my hair, and hinted at liking the shape of my body. I smiled and blushed, and we were silent for a few moments as we stared into each others' eyes. I asked him what was on his mind, and he told me that the way I was looking at him was sexy, and that it made him want to kiss me. I said, "Then kiss me."

He did. He wasn't shy about it either. His tongue frantically searched out mine while his hands began exploring my body, making me tingle with excitement and causing my panties to get increasingly damp. As I kissed him back, my own hands traveled down his chest and his stomach, and around his back, where I found the hem of his shirt. I slid my hands underneath his shirt and felt the muscles of his back, felt him shiver with pleasure and anticipation as I ran my hands up his back, then around to his chest.

His lips left mine and he began kissing my neck, my jawbone, and licking my ear, while his fingers found their way under the waistband of my jeans. I was so wet at this point that I was dying for him to touch my pussy, but he didn't. He seemed to know what I wanted and was drawing things out. His mouth found mine again and I ran my hands over his thighs and felt his growing erection...I touched him, rubbed him, felt him grow harder and harder as he moaned into my mouth.

Finally it was too much for both of us and we broke only long enough to shut the curtains in my room. When we found each other again, he pulled my top off and then my bra nearly in one motion. He pushed me down onto the bed and pressed his hips, his hard cock, into me, and lightly massaged my breasts as he worked my tongue with his. His breath and his lips were so hot, so amazingly wonderful to feel. I was breathing hard, moaning with pleasure as he continued to kiss and massage.

I pushed him up off of me long enough to get his pants off, and exposed his throbbing erection. Immediately I knelt down to suck him, but he pushed me away and back onto the bed, pulling my pants off as well. He sucked my already hard, erect nipples, then ran his tongue down the length of my body and began licking my inner thighs, teasing me, driving me even more wild. He slowly made his way into the warm, soaked folds of my pussy and began exploring, finding all the little places to lick and massage that drove me nuts. His hands ran up and down my sides, occasionally finding my breasts and rubbing them.

I couldn't hold back for very long. I came once, twice, a third time, all within the space of a couple of minutes. He was very talented with that tongue of his. When I couldn't stand it anymore, I sat up and brought his face to mine and kissed him deeply, smelling and tasting my juices on his face and lips. I pulled back long enough to get him to stand up, where I took his incredibly hard cock, already dripping with precum, in my mouth and sucked. Up and down, using my tongue to massage the head, I would sometimes run my tongue up and down his shaft as well, using my lips to caress rather than suck for a moment. I wrapped my lips around his dick once more and pulled him deep into my throat, where I swallowed multiple times around his sweet spot. He couldn't hold back for very long either at that point. He shot his load into my throat, gasping and moaning as he did so, holding my hair in his fists. I felt his cock pulsing and his body shuddering with the intensity of his orgasm, and that turned me on all over again. But this time, I wanted him inside me.

He must have been amazingly turned on as well because he was ready again in a matter of moments. I lay back on the bed and pulled him down on top of me, guiding his still erect penis into my warm, wet folds. We both moaned in ecstasy as he entered me, and he kissed me again very passionately, very urgently, as though he were full of pent-up desire, as though he'd been wanting me for a long time.

He ground his hips against my clit in a such a way that he quickly sent me over the edge, and soon I was shaking with orgasm again. He turned over and pulled me on top of him, and he thrust his incredibly hard cock back inside me as hard as he could. His hands holding my hips, I rode him hard, pumping up and down and rolling my hips back and forth at the same time. I felt him as he came, this time in waves of pleasure that seemed to roll over him, and he pressed as far inside me as he could, giving me one more orgasm while he shot a second load into my juicy, quivering abyss. He dug his nails into my hips for a moment, and as his orgasm subsided and his body relaxed, I gently lay down next to him, my head on his chest, his arms around me.

We stayed that way for an hour, completely naked, in each others' arms, neither of us speaking. At that point it was time for him to go, and time for me to pack. As we got dressed, he took me in his arms one more time, kissed me, and thanked me, in that amazing and sexy European accent of his. What he thanked me for, I don't know.

I never saw or heard from him again. I think of him often and remember that one incredible afternoon...and wish that every goodbye could be that incredible.