At the Hotel Ch. 01

Story Info
Master & sub meet for their kind of rough humiliating sex.
1.3k words
4.15
35.6k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 07/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pixie23
pixie23
8 Followers

As you close the door and turn, you stand and stare at me. I've gone further into the room and I'm quite a way from you. I hold your gaze defiantly, covering up the mixture of emotions coursing through me. How long have we waited for this? How much have we put on the line? Will it be worth it? You come into the room and lean against a wall.

' There's nowhere to run to Lena, nowhere to hide – are you ready?'

I smile at you thinking what you asked wasn't so much a question as an understatement. I stay a distance away from you and whisper, 'I'm so ready, I will burn you' as I run my hands over my clothes and unzip my skirt. A slow coy slide of my skirt down over my hips to reveal a lace thong... I turn my back to you and look over my shoulder while I undo the halter neck of my top and turn back shaking my hair over me as I let the top slide off me and still deny you sight of my breasts. I run my hands under my hair, obviously over my nipples and gasp as they harden to my touch. l lean back against the bedpost and push my hips forward; my hand trailing down from my hard nipples to my stomach, down further and into my thong.

I move my hair aside on my right and watch you to see where you look. I shiver a little, the anticipation moving my excitement up a notch. I tease the edge of my thong tight against my pussy, teasing the strap down my thigh a little but not enough to show you any more of me. I bare my other breast, my nipples hard and high, and pull one up to my mouth. Closing my eyes, I suck on it momentarily before letting it bounce back to its rightful place. I raise my hands high above my head and interlock my hands. I shake my hips and my shoulders, my breasts bouncing painfully - delicious pain as I pole dance against the bedpost. I close my eyes and think of your cock, your rock hard cock - I want it so bad. I know I'm really wet, really excited. I can feel the heat in my pussy as I jiggle in front of you. I drop my hands down and hold them together behind my back, my breasts pushed out hard as I wriggle towards you; dropping to the floor as I get closer, leaning back on my shins before you and still shaking my breasts for your pleasure.

I kneel on all fours and crawl up close to your legs. I don't look up as I run my hands slowly up both of your legs to your crotch. I want to cup your balls with my hands and lick your cock, but you haven't told me I can yet. Oh so what! I unzip your jeans and slide them down your legs, keeping eye contact with you. I know you're smirking at how forward I'm being and how horny you've made me. I'm sure I will be reprimanded for it later but I don't care as I take your balls into my hands and mould my palm to them; squeezing gently. I reach out with my tongue to the tip of your cock and I slide it over the head and down the underside of it. Circles, squares; any shapes I can think of I draw onto your amazing cock with my tongue; anything to keep me there longer. My hand caresses your thigh as my nails dig in to your flesh whilst my other hand tightens around your balls, squeezing, releasing, squeezing.

You take hold of my hair; it's the first time you've touched me and I shiver from head to toe as electricity pulses through my pores. You push my head further onto your cock and watch me struggle to take your cock down my throat. My throat closes tight around you and my moans vibrate on your hard cock. You pull me off you and use my hair to pull me up on my feet again. You hold me still for a moment, your eyes fixed on mine and you lean to me and kiss me. You release my hair as my hands slide up your body and I wrap my arms around your neck. One leg sliding up yours as I wrap it round you.

Suddenly you grab hold of my hair in one hand and my waist in the other and you spin me round so I am flat against the wall, facing it. The speed you did that and the force with which you hold me pressed to the wall frightens me a little but you can feel my body shake in excitement more than anything and my breathing quicken. You lean to my ear and whisper ' I think you've teased and tormented me enough don't you? I think it's time I had some revenge, wouldn't you agree bitch?'

My body just screamed and I'm shaking with pure excitement – god I want you so badly. You drag me harshly to the bed and you stand on it, holding me firmly by the hand so you can pull me onto the bed too. You push me towards the foot of the bed and raise my arms towards each corner, where you've already placed ties. Once my arms are tied, you smile evilly and drop back to the floor. You stand behind me and caress my ass. I step forward, away from you nervously and you bark at me 'Did I tell you to move?'

I step back again and whisper 'No'. Your hand flies across my ass and I jump in shock and pain.

'No what bitch?'

'No Sir' I respond.

Your hand slides between my ankles and you roughly indicate that you want my legs spread. I take a step to the side and you laugh as you slap my legs further apart. You tie my ankles to the bedposts and I blush as I realise just how on display I am too you now and how excited I am. You stand to the side of me and look up at me as your hands slide up my stomach and back. I'm useless under your touch, totally excited and wanton. You ask me how much I enjoyed teasing you, tormenting you, arguing with you and most of all saying no to you all this time. Especially the no's! 'How much Lena? Was that fun for you? Is this fun for you?' Your hand crashes on my ass again, the sting making me yelp.

I cannot move from you now as you spank me over and over and over again, revelling in my moans, my arching body and the red marks you're placing upon me. You slide between my legs and sit on the bed and I can feel your breath on my cunt, oh god your mouth is so close to me. I wait, the anticipation of your mouth driving me insane but you make me wait. Instead you reach for some nipple clamps, two sets and you peg one end of each set to each nipple and again I tense and scream. You slide the cold chain over my skin, grinding it against me and down my body. Soon I realise you're going to clamp the other end to my labia and I whimper, 'Please don't do that' and it's met with your evil laugh. You clip the other end onto my swollen wet lips and instinctively I tense. Bad, bad move, as I tense my body I am pulling on the chain and I have no idea what hurts more; my nipple or my pussy lip. As you clip the other one, I realise I am stretched wide open right in front of your face and I am soaking wet. My clit is screaming for attention and I want to cum like I never have before. My body burns and my head is tortured. I've never been so horny in my whole life and I would do anything for your touch, anything!

There's lots more written to this story - do you want it?

pixie23
pixie23
8 Followers