At the House in the Hills Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother and sister are still learning things about their folks.
1.9k words
4.14
27.6k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sawdawg
Sawdawg
47 Followers

I would like to thank ExperiencedStoryteller for the help as well as those others that helped with this chapter.

Chapter 2

The next morning I woke up around 0630 to the smell of coffee, bacon, and eggs.

Walking upstairs I seeing my sister back to me. She is wearing a pair of white short shorts that seem to mold to her heart shaped ass. I start to feel a stir in my groin and I look away as Jessica turns around to see me entering the kitchen.

She walks over to the table and pours me a cup of coffee. I notice she is wearing a white tank top without a bra. Her tits are sitting high on her chest but her nipples could be seen sticking out as they rubbed against her shirt as she walked crossed the room.

I asked if she slept all right but she tells me no the bed felt to small since it was a twin and she had a California King back at her place.

My mind drifts back to what I watched last night on the monitor in the office.

"She had undressed and was laying on her bed rubbing her tits with one hand and the other had was touching her clit. She was clean shaven except for a small heart shape right above her clit. As I watched her, I undid my pants releasing my cock and start stroking myself, she started to slide one of her fingers inside her pussy. Jessica started tweaking her nipples and sliding her finger in and out faster, her thumb started strumming her clit. She was crying out as she started shaking, she went ridged, I could tell she was cumming. I noticed a pair of head phones on the desk so I put them on and turned the volume up and there was sound also. Hearing her as she started cumming really put me over the top I started cumming hard, she was saying my name as she was cumming! I came with my sister and it lasted what seemed like ten minutes but it was only a couple of seconds. I cleaned up my mess and sat there watching her. She laid on the bed relaxing for a few minutes before she sat up and started cleaning up. Once she was done she crawled under the blankets and turned the light off."

I jerk back to reality as Jessica touches my shoulder saying my name asking if I was all right. I sneak a glance down at her chest and get a nice view of her cleavage before I turn my focus back to her face saying that I was just thinking about our parents and wondering about something I had notice yesterday, not telling her about the rooms in the house having video. I did start telling her about the video surveillance around the property and trying to figure out why so many cameras.

Jessica smiles and asked, "Did you notice that the house has the same video surveillance inside also?"

I look at her and said, "You know the house is wired?"

Jessica smiled and started laughing saying "I lived here after you joined the Army, remember? I came home from High School early since I had finished all my finals and I saw the video installers just leaving when I was pulling into the driveway I had to pull over so they could get past me. Dad and Mom didn't know I saw them since the driveway is over a mile long."

I just looked at her and thought back to what I was really daydreaming about before she had jumped me back to reality. I was trying to figure out how much Jessica know about the video surveillance system. So, I asked her what she could tell me about the video surveillance. Jessica said all she knows was that the video surveillance was in the office, the back porch, the kitchen, living room, dining room and all the entry doors. I look at her and say, "The Office has a video surveillance also?"

"Yes" Jessica says "Why not? It is where they ran the business out of and had all their business meetings."

I said "Good point, I'm going to go run the driveway and then take a shower. Do you want to join me?"

Jessica looks at me and asks with a grin "Join you on your run or in the shower?" I just looked at her for a minute trying to figure out if she is screwing with me when she starts laughing at me. "You're my brother, you're jerk, how would you even think I was talking about the shower. Yes, I will run the driveway with you but that is all. Let me clean up here and then get ready I will meet you outside."

I go down stairs to my room and change into my running gear, after that I go into the office to dad's desk. Turn on the monitor and click on the video surveillance program. Jessica just entered her room as I sat down in the chair. She takes her shirt off and I watch her tits bounce and jiggle a little, noticing her nipples are hard. Next, she pulls her shorts down over her hips taking her thong with them. Turning around and bending over at the waist showing off her cute heart shaped ass and I could also see the lips of her pussy nice and tight, she pulled open the middle drawer to grab some running gear and started getting dressed. Just those few minutes watching her had gotten me so hard it was very painful. I shut down the program and turn off the monitor and head to the bathroom off from my bedroom. Start splashing cold water on my face trying to distract myself and get my hard on under control.

I finally reach the desired goal and got myself under control and upstairs just in time to meet my sister coming out of the house. She is wearing a sports bra that was trying very hard to hold her tits firmly to her chest so she could run without them bouncing. I started feeling that familiar stir in my crotch. Sitting down on the ground started stretching to distract myself again from getting hard again. Jessica sits down in front of me facing me and I have a great view of her tits and a clear shot of her camel toe. Her spandex running shorts molded nicely to her pussy.

I was staring at Jessica's body in front of me but not really seeing her. I was thinking what I wanted to do to her, my own sister, was I twisted or just sick? I jump up and start to jog down the driveway trying to wrap my head around what I just had been thinking while getting warmed up.

Next thing I know she is passing me calling me a slow poke and yelling that I couldn't catch her. I started to pick up my pace as I moved down the driveway after her. She got to the end and started back up toward the house I followed her after reaching the end of the driveway, as I got ready to pass her I looked down at her ass and decide to stay behind her a few minutes. I loved watching her shorts clinging to her ass as she ran. It was with regret that I decide that I need to pass her right now so I could win, I picked up my pace and did just that. As I passed her she yells at me saying I was cheating but I didn't stop till I reached the porch and then I stopped, I then started stretching while I waited for her.

As she comes to a stop I look at her and asked how was I cheating? As she catches her breath I notice her chest rises and falling allowing her tits rub against her spandex sports bra.

Jessica says, "Your legs are too long so you cheated and now you have to wash my back in the shower."

That was what I thought I heard but I asked, "What did you say?" Jessica said, "I said you have to fix lunch while I take a shower."

"How is that fair?" I asked "I won and you never said there was a wager to start with you little sneak. That's what you use to do when we were growing up, then if I didn't you would tell mom that I backed out of a wager. Not going to happen"

"I'm going to take a shower and you can do me a favor if you aren't scared" I tell her with a grin. I turn and walk away and let her think about it.

I'm in the house when she asked me "What is it that you want?" I enter the bathroom and started stripping and she followed me right in not paying attention until I turn around and bump into her. Only then does she realize I'm naked and her hand brushes my dick. She turns beat red and starts stuttering and back peddling away from me. But I notice she doesn't leave the bathroom, I turn on the water and adjust the water temperature. I step into the shower and ask her if she wants to join me and I would wash her back. I hear Jessica gasp at what I said.

As I wash my hair I hear the shower curtain being pulled back and she ask me "Are you serious or messing with me?"

"If I didn't want you in here with me I wouldn't have said it" I tell her. I'm holding my breath as I'm waiting, she didn't shut the curtain. Next thing I see is her stepping into the shower total naked, now it is my turn to gasp as I look her up and down.

She asked "like what you see?"

I just nod yes and take her hand and pull her to me and bend down to kiss her. She pulls away from me for a second just considering my eyes. Like she was looking to see if I was still messing with her and then she kisses me back and it only got more intense as I feel her tongue touching my lips I open them and her tongue darts into my mouth as I start moving my tongue around her invading tongue. She sucks my tongue back into her mouth for a second then our tongues start swirling around each other. While we kiss, my hands start exploring her body. She was doing the same thing to me. She takes my cock in her hand and starts stroking me. One of my hands tweaks her nipple and the other hand reaches down to her puss. I start running my fingers in between her lips, she was wet as hell. I stop rubbing her pussy and started playing with her tits.

Jessica starts moaning as we break the kiss. She starts rubbing my cock up and down between her pussy lips. I start sucking one nipple while between my thumb and forefinger I roll her other nipple.

I tell her "I'm going to cum if you keep that up." Jessica looks up at me and asks "If you could shoot your load on my belly, I want to watch when you come." She starts rubbing me faster with her pussy lips. The next thing I hear is Jessica knocking on the door to the bathroom telling me that I was using all the hot water up. She was not in the shower with me I had daydream from the minute I walked in here closing the door behind me after my run.

To Be Continued ...

Sawdawg
Sawdawg
47 Followers