At the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go for a swim. Lovely pool."

"It's almost 10:30 and I've only just switched the heater on."

"So?"

Ben had no answer so said, "Do you have your swimsuit?"

"Who needs a swimsuit?"

"Er, the near neighbors."

"Fuck the neighbors. Anyway they will be asleep in front of TV."

And so a new way of life began for Bernard Raymond Shaw, but he was prepared to adjust but resolved there would have to be some concessions from Gael, although he'd learn although she was agreeable to almost anything he said she tended not to change unless it became and issue and then she might change or compromise. For example, meals. Ben was used to having breakfast at around 7:00, lunch at 12:15 and dinner at 7:00 whereas depending what she was doing, Gael would eat breakfast any time from 6:00 to 9:00 and although she'd grab a sandwich anytime throughout the day she wouldn't eat a meal again until dinner, until they went out somewhere for lunch or people visited and then she'd really only nibble.

Gael stayed at the house all that week, having no interest in going to the museum, library or art galleries and when Ben offered to get female friends to go shopping with her she said in surprise, "I only go shopping when I have to buy something."

"The mall has had a multi-million make-over and has some magnificent new fashion shops."

"Well goodie for the mall. I'm working on my novel in the shade house beside the pool and swimming. I love swimming. It's a pity our lake is so fucking cold."

Our lake?

Ben's heart picked up pace. So she liked him, she's already told him she liked living with him and she liked the lake except for it being fucking cold. He said nothing but drove off to work bathed in excitement. She was taking to him!"

That Monday was one of the great days in Ben's life. Frank took him to lunch where they met Jan and soon after Jan and the men kissed she said, "We have been looking on the Internet for holiday homes for sale in Hawaii and have become very excited about it. We are willing to sell you the lake cabin, boathouse and the boat -- actually everything apart from some of my mother's china and two of the painting -- for $195,000. You pay all costs."

"Okay, deal. Let's go to your attorney from here. Oh, Gael and I are, um, are living together."

"I thought that might occur," Jan said. "There's not much else for a young woman to do apart from writing and being active outdoors. She needs to have something to do at nights."

Over dinner that night Ben said, "Jan and Frank have agreed to sell me the cabin and boat."

"What!" Gael rushed around the table and sat on Ben's knee and kissed him. She was not wearing a bra so popped out a breast and said. "Go after it big boy. I'm so pleased with you."

The next evening when they were in the pool Gael asked could they drive home on Friday night.

"No, there is a function for me Friday evening -- a cocktail party for all staff and then department heads and partners farewell me over dinner, with the chairman hosting the event."

"I have a trouser suit with me I can iron."

"I want you wearing a little black dress. I'll give you the money."

"No, you buy it if you wish to waste your money. I'll give you my size."

"No, I'm taking you to the mall. I want a perfect fit for you and shoes. And your hair..."

"I'll comb my own hair thank you... oh, all right. Wipe off that disappointment. I can see you want to show me off. Okay, hairdressers and I'll get my nails done and face made up. So you want to do more things for me than fuck me and help with my writing?"

"Yes -- think of it as a full partnership."

"You'll tire of me but okay," Gael said. "Spoil me if you wish. You are far better than any other male I've taken more than a passing interest in. Do you want to marry me?"

"Dunno?"

"Well that's a relief. Still I'm due to reunite with the family. You better come with me. Mom may not take to you because of the age difference. But let's see. I don't care what any of the others think."

"I suppose I best go with you then."

"Oh dear, you are really relaxing since I first met you. Are you sure you want to waste you life around me?"

"I'm purchasing the cabin and boatshed aren't I?"

"Yes, well that is a commitment to a lifestyle still foreign to you but it's a change I'd like to see you make. I do need a companion... some of the time. Is your vehicle four-wheel drive?"

"Yes."

"Then we should buy camping out gear and walk some of the tracks before the snows and storms come. Let's experience nature together."

"Okay, but I don't want to civilize you or stifle you. Do you want to have a baby?"

"Yeah, soon. I'm not looking forward to been at the functions on Friday night. I won't know anyone apart from you, Frank and Jan."

"Talk to the guys about sex and talk to the women about your book. Many of them will be interested in talking about wilderness living that they know they'll never experience because it involves a big leap forward they're not prepared to take."

"Okay, fuck me now."

"Um, I used to do that with Ruth in this pool before we drifted apart."

"I don't care. I'm not Ruth. Lay me back over the tiles at the shallow end. I might stop taking the pill soon but I won't tell you if I do."

"That's fine. I now just want to drift along. Frank is giving me my first contract as a consultant and I think we should got to the bar in the village on Friday nights and get to know more people as the lake will be our home now. We can eat at the restaurant."

"I love you Ben," Gael said, kissing him deeply.

He grinned. "Come on now, don't get too carried away. Let's entertain this pussy of yours."

"Oooh."

THE END