At The Lake Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife relaxes on a second trip.
726 words
3.98
82k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crbrianb
crbrianb
163 Followers

It was about a month later when we went to the lake again. We had made plans to go out on the paddleboats and a little picnic. It was the middle of summer, so it was quite a bit warmer. I figured that this would mean that there would be more people out enjoying the weather. It turns out nobody likes to deal with the heat any more, so when we got there, there was only one boat out on the water. He was way on the other end, and we didn't see him at first. We got our boat and out we went.

"Would you take them off for me?" I asked her a short ways out of the dock. I had challenged her to ride the paddleboat without her shorts the night before and I was trying to get her to tally up on her promise.

"Now?"

"You promised. Besides there is no one around to anything any way."

She looked around and saw the fisherman at the far end of the lake. "What about him?"

"He's to far away to see anything. Besides he's busy fishing and wouldn't see anything unless we came close enough to scare away the fish.

"OK, I guess so. I did promise after all," she said, trying to give me shit. With that, she reached down and wiggled out of her shorts.

We paddled around the lake with her like that for about a half an hour before we found a little cove to pull over in. We got out fresh drinks and some munchies that we had brought along and dropped anchor.

"What would I have to do to get your top off?" I asked her.

"You would have to take off your shorts. If I am going to be naked, then so are you."

I reached down and unzipped my shorts, "OK."

"God, I can't believe that I am about to do this," she said as she reached for the bottom of her sports bra. I took off my shorts and she took off her top. We sat in the paddleboat naked.

I positioned the boat so that our backs were to the lake and we were getting maximum sun. She then spread her legs, one across the center and the other over the side. She claims that it was so that she could get more sun, but I still think that it was so that she could feel the fresh air across her pussy.

We talked like that for a while in our little cove. When it was getting close to time to go she stood up faced the lake spread her legs reached down and spread her pussy open, frigged it a couple of times then sat down. I leaned over, said, "Thank you," and kissed her. She pulled my hand down to her pussy and started moving it across her slit. She was soaked! I continued what she started and within moments, she was moaning with pleasure.

Before she could cum, she pulled my hand away and said, "let's go." I put my shorts on, and she said, "If you don't mind, I am going to ride back like this." We were about half way back when a boat started coming towards us. As it approached, we noticed the driver was wearing a uniform, so she put her top back on. I turned the boat so that it would pass on my side.

It did turn out to be the ranger, and he just smiled and waved as he went by.

When he was gone, my wife looked at me and said, "Kiss me." Not one to miss an opportunity, I reached over and kissed her, fingering her to orgasm within moments. She put her shorts on shortly after that and we docked our boat and went for a picnic.

I would like to say that she stripped at picnic area and that we fucked like dogs, but there was a couple of families playing on the swings and slides when we got there. We did try to wait for them to leave, but another family showed up before the first group left. I tried to get her to ride home bottomless, but she said I had my fill for the afternoon. We did fuck like teenagers once we got home though.

crbrianb
crbrianb
163 Followers