At The Lake Ch. 3

Story Info
Ashton gives his view of Carri's progress.
2.1k words
4.22
51.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had not been too hard to persuade Carri to continue making trips to the clothing optional park after our first visit. Even though it was an hour and a half away, a three-hour round trip, and usually took up pretty much of a whole day, but that was okay with her. There are a few rather interesting details about Carri, which may enhance your understanding of her actions.

She was one of the most sexually adventurous women I've ever known. Her sexual appetite was more like a guy's than a girl's. She seemed to have instant on, while most women want to be warmed up and catered to, she was ready for almost anything instantly. She also was a bone fide deep throater. Most women just put up with blowjobs, but Carri was one of that rare breed that was good at it, liked it, and it turned her on. She really liked sucking dick and masturbating. She was also a good stand up fuck. A lot women just bend over and let you have your way, but Carri could tilt her ass to accommodate different situations or heights, and she could orgasm while standing.

Many women have trouble with both of those items, and even if they're good at it, they can rarely make it enjoyable for themselves. She could keep up the pace for long periods of time, especially if she got close to orgasm, but just missed-she became more and more determined to get there. That's another thing, when it came to sex she was competitive, like anything you can do I can do better. She called sex for fun, sport fucking and she liked sport fucking. If she was drinking or smoking a little, she would get into these moods where she would dare you to come up with something she hadn't already done. At first this seemed silly, but as she became more and more adamant and started bragging you wanted to come up with something that shut her down.

After our first trip to the lake, I wasn't sure what she thought. Not only had she not freaked out, but also she seemed to be a little titillated by some of the things that went on that I was afraid she might see as over the top. A couple of guys had straight out flashed her, popped out from behind a tree or bush with a hard on for her to check out. She never looked away or asked me to take her a different direction, she just took it all in so to speak. We went a second time on a Thursday and amazingly enough she was doing some of the things I thought would freak her out. She was flashing people in the parking lot, and on the way home she rode home nude. I found that if she had a couple of drinks, especially wine coolers, on the ride down she became much bolder herself while tolerating actions from other men that some women seemed to find offending. As a matter of fact, I knew some of the people that regularly visited, and on the third visit it came into play.

It was a weekend day, Sunday I think, and we drove down. On the interstate she shed her top after her second wine cooler. When we arrived she got out and I suggested she leave her clothes in the car. She thought about it for a second then seemed to like the idea. I had a little sports car with a ragtop so I collected her clothes and placed them in the trunk (boot for you Brits) so they wouldn't get stolen. She took a rolled up towel, her cigs, and an open wine cooler.

She was strolling around in the parking lot and giving people driving around a nice long look (today the park rangers hassle you if you walk around nude in the lot). She even walked over to a guy sitting in his car and started up a conversation-I think she was just getting into showing off and was taking advantage of it. She was taking forever, so I finally told her I was going on down and she should meet me near the restroom by the first overlook at the bottom of the main trail down. On the way down I ran into Tom, one of the regulars I knew. He asked if anything was going on, meaning had I seen any wild gals or couples. We often swapped tips on couples that liked being watched, or women that were into sexual fooling around, like maybe a hand job or something.

I mentioned that I had Carri with me and told him I wasn't sure what all she would do or take exception to. I told him I'd check with him later after I found a place for us to throw a towel. I liked being back toward the woods, because as the day wore on the sun could be brutal, and it's always helpful to be able to get in the shade-especially me since I burn more than tan. As we talked she came sashaying down from the parking lot with nothing on but sunglasses and tennis shoes. Tom was intrigued, but I told him to wait till later-I had a few wine coolers left in the cooler in the car. I took Carri down where we had been the time before and we threw out our towels. As we walked down the trail we had passed a guy sitting back from the water, barely in the woods and he was jacking off. He was intent on an area to the left and in front of him out of our view. Carri saw him but said nothing till we got to the towel.

"Did you see that guy playing with himself?"

"No, where?" I asked playing dumb.

"Look right over there to the left and in front of us."

"Oh yeah." I said rather nonchalantly.

"Well, don't you think that's a little too much?"

"I don't know. I can't see what he's looking at. There are some women who come out here just to show off, and some of them like it if a guy gets his cock up and strokes it while checking her out. In fact some women come out here just to see if they can get a rise out of the guys, after all if a guy gets excited it's pretty easy to tell, and some gals really like that. It shouldn't be so hard for you to believe that some of them want to know just how big it is, because that's what they like, guys with big dicks-kind of like you. Anyway if she doesn't like it or it bothers her, all she has to do is frown at him or turn away or move, and he's not going to continue to do something she's shown she doesn't like."

"So that doesn't bother you?"

"As long as he doesn't put any moves on me or offend you it doesn't. If you don't like something someone is doing just tell 'em or tell me, if they're a real jerk we can move or tell one of the park rangers. Besides it's not just single girls, some guys bring their wives or girlfriends out here and fool around with them because it turns them on to do stuff in public . . . so naturally they don't mind if some guy enjoys himself 'cause that turns his girlfriend on, that's why they're here. Some guys get lucky here and actually get to fuck right out here, especially if they are back in the woods a little out of sight of the park rangers and anyone who might not approve. That's why so many guys hang around on the back paths, if a gal who likes to show off and goes strolling around nude in the woods looking for a big cock, then she's going to have a lot of choices."

She seemed to think about this for a while, but didn't ask any more questions. I told Carri I'd thought I'd seen a friend of mine earlier and I wanted to say hi, she said she was going to soak up some sun, so I took off. I found Tom and told him where we were. He told me about a couple there fooling around and, where to find them, they weren't very far below the restroom. I told him to give me a couple of minutes to get back to Carri and then to come by. I told him I'd leave after a couple minutes on some pretense and for him to sit with her and stroke his dick while he talked to her. I told him to stop if she said anything and apologize, but if she didn't then after his prick was good and hard to stand up to leave and wave it right in her face, just to see what would happen. Tom's got about 9 inches and is big around, so this could be a lot of temptation for her especially with three or four wine coolers in her.

I hurried back to where Carri was. She was lying in the sun and had attracted an admirer or two, but they weren't too close. Tom came along behind us on the trail in the woods, he was nude as usual. When I saw him I motioned him over and told Carri that this was a guy who came out to the lake a lot, as she could see by his all over tan. Carri had left the sun and was sitting in the shade with us. Her coconut smelling suntan oil had faded some and she was ready for another coat. I started to put it on her back as she sat in front of me. I noticed her wine cooler was gone, so I asked if she wanted another, she said yea, so I asked Tom to finish putting the oil on while I went back for the drink. Carri gave me a funny look, so I kind of threw in, if it's all right with you.

She just nodded, almost as if she couldn't believe what she was hearing, but couldn't think of any reason to protest. As I walked off down the trail I looked back as Tom was rubbing the oil down her back and up on her shoulders. I couldn't help but hang back a little to see what else might happen. Tom was talking to her, evidently asking if she wanted him to do more. She just stretched out on the towel letting him rub the oil on her legs and all over her ass too. I needed to get the wine cooler so I quick stepped on up to the lot all the time wondering what I might find when I returned. I went back a different way so as to approach them from the opposite side I'd left from.

As they came into view through the trees I could see Tom sitting talking to Carri and jacking off as if it was no big deal. Carri was sitting up and seemed to be watching, but I didn't know for sure since her back was to me. Tom's dick was starting to stand up, and so did he. Carri now had this long thick dick waving around right in front of her face. Tom stood for a second letting his cockhead bob around not two inches from her lips. He was saying something to her, and as he did he reached down and began to slowly stroke his cock right before her eyes. She wasn't moving away from him at all, then suddenly I guess she'd had more than she could take and opened her mouth and started sucking his big dick. I could see her hands move to her lap and I was pretty sure she was diddling.

It didn't take Tom but a couple of minutes to get a load up and he pulled out of her mouth and shot off all over her tits. I heard her let out a loud moan, I figured she'd just had an orgasm too. Tom said something to her, and then turned and walked off down the trail. I cleared my throat as I approached and noticed her take the oil and massage some on her tits just where Tom had landed all his jism. She acted as if nothing unusual happened. I gave her the cooler and asked about Tom.

"Where'd Tom go?"

"He said he'll see you later."

And that was all she said. She turned over and took a little nap.