At The Lake Ch. 3

Story Info
The last of nude wife's adventures.
3.6k words
4.28
94.4k
16
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crbrianb
crbrianb
163 Followers

We had talked about our adventures the previous two times at the lake. She told me how much it turned her on being exposed like that. Not a stitch of clothing to hide behind, open for the world to see. More than that, she said that it turned her on more watching me enjoying what she was doing.

She said that she was surprised by my reaction, she thought that I would be jealous that other people could see her body. That was why she stood up and played with herself facing the lake. She said that she did it hoping that I would get jealous, putting an end to it all. She said that she thought that she was being slutty and thought that she would offend me. When I just smiled back at her, she knew she was in trouble.

I told her that in my eyes, she was just teasing. As long as she wasn't screwing anybody, then she wasn't being slutty.

Then one day on our way to work, after we dropped our kid off at the babysitter, she told me, "I want you to call in sick today."

"Why?"

"Just do it before I lose my nerve. I've got something planned for you."

I called in to work and let them know that I wasn't feeling well and wasn't going to make it in. "Now what?" I asked her.

"Go back home, there are some things that I need to pick up there."

"Don't you need to call in to work to?" I asked her, handing the phone over.

"No, I put in for vacation a couple of weeks ago. Just drive and don't ask anymore questions."

"Wait here, I'll be right back," she said as she was getting out of the car when we got back home. She came out a few minutes later in a change of clothes. She had lost the pants, and changed into a long black shirt going down almost to her knees. In one hand, she carried our picnic cooler. In the other hand, she carried a couple of beach towels and a pair of shorts for me.

"To the lake James," she ordered when she got in.

This peeked my interest. Considering our last two adventures at the lake, I kept my mouth shut and just drove. I assumed that she was wearing some shorts and a sports bra or something very revealing and hopefully easy to remove. I found out that I was wrong a little later.

We got to the lake about an hour later, and rented a paddleboat. It was late enough in the summer that the kids were back in school, but it was still rather warm out. We saw a sailboat out in the water and another was getting ready to leave dock. There were a couple of fishing boats out in the water, and several people fishing off of the shore of the lake.

She got in the boat first, and I was handing her the cooler when the teenage boy running the dock stumbled and almost fell in. He was untying the boat, getting us ready to leave when he caught sight of something that distracted him. I had no idea what was going on other than my wife was grinning at him telling me to hurry up and get in.

As soon as we got out of earshot, I asked her, "What was that all about? That poor kid almost fell into the water and you just grin at him."

"I'll show you in a minute."

As soon as our backs were to the dock, she lifted up her butt and pulled her shirt up to her waist. "This is what that was all about. I would assume that he got an unexpected view and lost his concentration." She wasn't wearing any shorts, panties or bikini bottoms. To my surprise and without any encouragement from me, she was bearing her pussy to me. She let the shirt down, covering her pussy from view, but she didn't pull it past her ass. This left her ass cheeks exposed from the side view. "I'm not wearing anything but this shirt today, and I want to see how far I will go. Just don't push me or I might loose my nerve."

We paddled out to the middle of the lake and she pulled her shirt up. She pulled out a white ribbon and ran it inside her shirt, down the front and then pulled it back up tying it in a bow. This caused her shirt to pull up around her boobs accentuating them. This also left her stomach, ass and pussy exposed. Because of the shape of the boat, the only way that you could really see her bush was to be right on top of her. This meant that most people would assume that she was wearing a thong or something. We paddled around like that for a while. The knot came undone a couple of times and she was quick to redo it. Once, one of the sailboats went by and she didn't do any thing to cover up. I don't know if he saw anything, but they both waved at each other as he went by.

She directed the boat to the same little cove we visited last time, saying that she wanted to get some sun. There was a guy fishing when we got there, so my hopes of her taking the shirt off were shot. Like before, she spread her legs, one over the side, the other across the center of the boat. The guy fishing was on my side of the boat, so he wasn't able to see anything, yet.

"Damned, I wish this shirt wasn't black. I'm getting a little hot, you don't mind if I take it off?" she asked me after we had been there for about fifteen minutes.

"Why, would I mind if you take it off?"

"That guy over there can see me."

"So."

"Ah, that's much better," and off came the shirt. I think that fishing became a little harder for the guy, because I caught him looking a couple of times. Hell, if I was the one fishing I would be staring too.

We sat there talking for a little while. She kept running her hand that was on the far side away from the fisherman up and down her thigh, occasionally stopping to do something with her pussy. A couple of times, she played with the hair, pretending to come it with her fingers, pulling at an imaginary tangle or two. Once she ran her fingers up her slit letting out a quiet moan. One last time before we left, she pulled on her lips, pulling them out for my viewing pleasure. She doesn't shave her pussy, but she does keep it closely trimmed, just long enough that the stubble doesn't hurt when I eat her, but short enough to not obstruct the view.

We went back out onto the lake with her still naked. Both sailboats went by close enough to yell "Hi." She seemed to get her courage up after that, because she directed the paddleboat by one of the fishing boats, and we both waved as we went by.

Next she directed us at another cove. This one was on the other side of the lake, and had a bit more shade. There was a boat with a couple of men taking advantage of the shade, trying their luck at catching some fish. We pulled in and the fishing got put on the wayside.

"HI guys, catching any fish?" my wife asked loud enough that the men on the boat could hear.

"No, a little late in the day to be catching much anymore. What happened to your clothes?"

"Wanted to get a little sun, so I took them off. Besides, I thought I would give you one hell of a fish story to tell your buddies when you get home."

We chatted with these guys for quite some time before we left. At one point they asked if she wanted to join them in her boat. She looked at me for a moment as if trying to get me to back her out of this, so I spoke up and told them that it was getting late and that we needed to get moving on.

We started paddling and she directed the boat out of the cove. We paddled our way over to a neighboring cove and she reached over and started kissing me fiercely. She pulled my hand down to her pussy and I started frigging her. First I ran my fingers up and down her slit; it was dripping and provided no friction at all. Next, I moved my hand up and started playing with her clit, rubbing little circles around it, and then I massaged it. She pushed my head down to her tits and I started to suck on her nipples while playing with her pussy. She was moaning pretty loud by now, and I am pretty sure the fishermen in the next cove over could hear her. Next, she pushed my head a little lower so that I was sucking on the underside of her breasts. This is a sensitive spot for her, so it took me by surprise when she told me to bite her. As soon as I bit down, she let out a very loud moan and her pussy started gushing on my hand. She shook in orgasm for what seemed like several minutes while I continued to bite and suck on her tits and play with her pussy.

When her orgasm subsided, she put her shirt back on, tying the bow back up. "I'm getting hungry. Let's go have our picnic now," and she pointed the boat back towards the dock. I figured that she would pull her shirt down before we got to the dock, but she left it tied up the whole time. The teenager came out to help us and was afforded a nice view of my wife's cunt. As we floated up the last couple of feet, she spread her legs again, putting one over the side and the other over the center.

I don't think the kid looked at what he was doing the whole time. Somehow he managed to tie us up while staring at my wife's gaping pussy. I got out and walked around to see what she was showing. The way her pussy was gaping open, you would think that she just been fucked by several large cocks. I reached out my hand to help her out and she undid the knot, letting her shirt drop past her ass as she stood up.

I think that she had a lot of fun teasing that poor kid. We went back up to the shack to pay the rental fee and get my license back. The teenager had to count my change three times. I figured out why when he finally got it right, I turned around and she was looking at some fishing lures on the bottom hanger, squatting, showing her swollen pussy to him.

"Pull over there," she said when we got to the picnic area. She directed me to a picnic table by the playground equipment. There was only one other couple there, and they were on the other side of the picnic area, making out under a tree.

While she was pulling food out of the cooler, I found the sight of her ass tempting and started to rub it. Getting a moan out of her, I took this as encouragement and started to pull her shirt up. I was horny and was going to try to get some there. She reached back and slapped my hand, "I told you not to push me or I will put my little adventure to an end."

I dropped the shirt and sat down, making a little sniffling noise as I grabbed for a sandwich.

"Oh, don't worry, you'll get some later. In the meantime, just let me go at my own pace and you and other people might get to see some more of me." With that, she pulled her shirt up, flashing me her pussy before she sat down. We sat there for quite some time after we were done eating, chatting away.

Finally, she said, "Let's go play." With that she took off at a run for one of the slides. The one she went to was a tornado slide, the type that go round and round instead of straight and have a hood at the top. She was half way up before I caught up with her. I started to climb up behind her, looking up her shirt at her bare pussy when she told me to go wait for her at the bottom.

Down came her shirt.

"Grab my shirt and come up." I did as she asked and halfway up, she slid down. "Now, leave my shirt up there and come on down," she yelled up. By the time I got down the slide, she was off running for the wooden fortress.

This wasn't a big fortress, but it had a couple of areas to climb around on, a couple of slides, a built in swing set, a set of those handles you hang on and climb across with, and a couple of slides. Most importantly there was a wooden bridge supported by chains, the kind that bounce and swing as you walk across. We played around in the fortress for a while, mostly playing tag. Whenever I would catch her, I would get a quick feel of her pussy and a hot kiss and off she would go again. Finally she stopped on the wooden bridge, turned around and waited for me. I stepped on the bridge and she started bouncing it, walking towards me.

"You know what this would be good for?" she asked as she approached. She pulled me into her and started kissing me. I was getting ready to play with her pussy again when she pulled my shorts down, turned around and grabbed the chains.

"Fuck me," was all she said.

I don't think that I had given her five strokes before she came. She shook quite violently, giving me quite the ride on that chain bridge. As soon as she was done shaking, she took off again, heading for the swings. I pulled up my shorts before I followed her.

"I always wanted to do this," she told me when I caught up with her. She was swinging, still naked, with her juices shining up the inside of her thighs. Man she looked sexy like that! I was getting ready to join her swinging when she pointed out a car to me. There was a guy sitting in it watching us.

"I think we have company," she said pointing at it.

"Any idea how long it's been there?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I saw it pull up when we were on the bridge, before we started fucking. I thought about hiding in one of the covered areas until he went away, but the bridge was just to tempting."

"You're turning into quite the exhibitionist today," I told her.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Hell yes."

She grinned at me, got off of the swing, bent over in front of me and pulled my dick out of my shorts. Normally she won't give me head after my dick has been in her pussy, she says that she doesn't like the taste of her own juices. Because I was facing the car, this meant that her back was to the driver, and her pussy was probably gaping at him. With my dick in one hand, she reached back with the other and started playing with herself. She started moaning loudly and I almost came from the vibration this put on my dick.

She tucked my dick back in my shorts and I followed her back to the bridge on the fortress. As I followed her up the ladder, I could see that her pussy juices had been flowing pretty well, because the insides of her thighs were shiny from her juices. On the bridge, she laid down on her back, pulled her legs up and stuck them in the chains. Not wasting the moment, I went to town and fucked her like I had never before. She was so wet by now that I could barely feel her. With all of the sexual teasing, it didn't take me long to come, and when I did it was explosive.

We lay on the bridge like that for several minutes wrapped in each other's arms. After several minutes she started giggling like a little girl, "I can't believe we just did that."

"Me neither," I replied.

"We need to go," she said, nudging me from off of her. "Go get my shirt and I'll meat you back at the car."

I started to climb up the ladder when she yelled up at me, "I want to see what our voyeur thought of our little show. After you get my shirt, go get the car and meet me over there."

Before I could say anything or even climb back down, she was off at a run. Deep down, I think I wanted her to do something more than just show off her body, but at that time, I couldn't help but think that I didn't want her to do anything more than she had already done. I love my wife and trust her very much, so instead of chasing after her, I went up the slide and got her shirt. Next, I got in the car and drove over to our one-man audience and my wife.

She was bent over the driver's window, leaning in talking to him. She had her elbow's leaning on the window, so that her tits were hanging at eye level, practically in his face. I pulled up on the driver side of the car so that she could get in our car any time she wanted. I could see right up her pussy, and her inner thighs looked like they were sticky with both of our drying juices.

She turned around and stuck her head in the window to our car, turning her ass to him. "He said he enjoyed the show. He has his dick in his hand and has been playing with it while we talked. Says he wants to fuck me."

"Mmmm," a little moan escaped her lips. "He's fingering me."

"Do you want to fuck him?"

"I'm hot as hell right now. I think I could fuck a football team if I had the chance. But I'm married to you and that wouldn't be right. I will if you want me to."

"Not really," I told her. "I think it would be a major turn on to watch you fuck another guy, but I don't know how I will react."

She stood up, turned around and leaned back into his window. A couple of seconds later, she leaned to one side and he asked me, "Dude, you can't leave me like this. You guys got me all worked up and now I need some type of release. How about a blowjob instead?"

I looked at my wife and she shrugged her shoulders. "Sure, I don't see why not," I answered.

He climbed over to the passenger side of the car, and she went over to the other side. Opening the door, she leaned in and started sucking on his dick. I moved my car over to the other side and got out. I stood behind her and started rubbing her pussy. This caused her to moan and brought him to orgasm in less than a minute. He looked like he tried to pull out, but she clamped down on him and swallowed every drop. I sat back down while he was cumming.

He said thank you and started to shut the door, but she had other ideas. She didn't move out of the way, but instead grabbed his hand and brought it up to her pussy. He started playing with her pussy and she stood there, leaning her head back playing with her tits. Within moments, she shook in another of many orgasms. She turned around, leaned into our car and pulled my dick out again.

"Please let him fuck me."

I didn't respond. I just looked over at him playing with his dick, still hard, look at my wife's pussy.

She took this as a yes and told our new friend to fuck her.

He stood up and took her from behind, while she sucked on my dick again. He was fucking her hard; I could hear his groin slapping into her ass. Within minutes, she took my dick out of her mouth and started groaning, "Oh god yes, fuck me, fuck me harder, harder," and collapsed in my ass as she came for the last time that day.

When she was done shaking in my lap, she lowered her ass, pulling his dick out. I don't think he was done yet, because he was still humping away when she did this. She stood up and told him, "I'm sorry, but I'm spent. I don't have enough energy left for you to finish." With that, she gave him a kiss and stumbled over to the passenger side of the car, almost falling when she opened the door.

"Home James," she said as she sat down. She was asleep before we left the park. She didn't bother to put her shirt on, so I drove home with her naked. I stopped off at a convenience store for a soda, parking in front. I locked the car when I went in so that if anyone got any ideas, they wouldn't be able to act on them. I woke her up shortly before we got home so that she could put her shirt on so that the neighbors wouldn't see anything.

I can hardly wait until next summer.

crbrianb
crbrianb
163 Followers