At the Laundry Mat

Story Info
A bad day gets better when a girl has a laundry mat encounte.
7.5k words
4.68
78.8k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Furious, I yanked the door to the washing machine open and pulled my clothing from it, piling them into the washer immediately to the left. When I finished, I slammed the door on the first machine, before walking angrily over to the vending machine where you can buy individual laundry detergents for fifty cents. It had been a long, shitty day, and to pile all of my clothes into a machine that turned out to be broken was almost more than I could take. I was alone in the laundry mat, and slamming doors and kicking chairs out of my way as I walked back to the washing machine felt good; it was an easy way to get out some of my stress. Back at my washer I shut that door hard too, and put the soap in the top of the machine. When I attempted to toss the empty box into the trash, I overshot the bucket, infuriating me all over again. "FUCK!" I yelled in the empty room, overreacting at the missed shot. I headed over to pick up the box from the floor, and physically jumped in surprise to see a man on the other side of the washing machines loading his laundry into a dryer. How had I not known he was there?! Immediately I was embarrassed, and I mumbled an apology.

"It's ok" the man sad gruffly, and he bent to pick up the box I was about to retrieve. When he was close enough to hand me the box, I could smell the liquor on him, and for some reason I felt a little better. "Rough day, girl?" he asked me, as I tossed the box away, and I smiled a little.

"Yeah, you could say that...just long and filled with all kinds of shit," I muttered, thinking about the double shift I had just worked at the restaurant, the lack of tips I had received from a large table of lowlifes, and the fact that I was scheduled to work another double shift tomorrow, to cover for an irresponsible co-worker. "Anyway," I said to the man, who appeared to be in his 30's – probably about 10 years older than I, "I'm sorry I lost my temper, I didn't mean to make so much noise and stuff..." I let my voice trail off, not sure what else to say.

"Don't worry about it kid, you're sexy as hell when you're angry like that," he said glancing at me appreciatively and throwing me completely off guard.

"I'm – but – what?" I stammered, completely surprised that this man would be so forward, and utterly unsure how to respond.

"You look so surprised," the guy said to me, seeming surprised at this. "It's all your aggression, the ferocity in your face..." he paused for a moment, then continued, "you just look like your craving a good hard fuck." He was matter of fact about it, and I could feel myself blushing, partly because nobody had ever spoken to me like that before, and partly because, as much as I hated to admit it, it was true.

I wondered what he thought of me at that moment, with my dark brown hair up in a sloppy pony tail, and me looking like a stressed out mess. I was wearing the only thing that was clean in my apartment – a pair of comfortable, worn in jeans, and an old, thin white tank top. I had my black bra on underneath, and I knew it was showing through, but I didn't care. I figured he couldn't tell that I didn't have on any panties, they'd simply all been in the dirty clothes basket. All of this was flashing through my head, and my thoughts were only broken when he asked me a question.

"I bet you just want to get on a cock and ride yourself to a good hard cum, don't you girl?" He asked laughing.

I surprised myself by answering quickly and honestly. "Actually buddy," I said, attitude creeping into my voice, "that's where you're wrong. I don't want to get on and ride, because that's simply too much effort." My voice was calm, even as I was screaming inside my head, wondering what the hell I was doing, discussing this with some guy in the laundry mat. "What I really need is for someone to just take control; you know, just bend me over and fuck me hard. Make me take it, make me cum, make me forget about how fucking shitty this day was." This time it was he who seemed surprised, as he looked at me, clearly wondering if I was serious or just dicking him around. And it was me that laughed this time. "I'm not kidding," I said laughing, satisfied to see him look so shocked, as I turned my back on him to pick up my laundry basket from the floor.

I bent over to pick up my laundry basket, and almost instantly, before I could straighten up again, I could feel the man behind me. I don't just mean I could sense his presence, or tell that he had moved closer, no, I mean that I could literally feel him standing behind me. He was so close that his pelvis was pressed against my ass, and I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as I felt his dick twitch through his pants. I was surprised to feel his hand at the back of my head, even more so when he grabbed my pony tail and pulled, ordering me, without words, to straighten back up. I left my laundry basket on the floor as I stood, and when I was standing up straight again he released my pony tail and turned me around, so I was facing him.

Once again, I could smell the hint of alcohol on his breath, and as I looked at him I wondered if he were drunk. I noticed other things in that quick moment too: that he was a good looking guy; tanned, with dark brown eyes, and dark stubble studding his chin, suggesting a couple days since his last shave. He stood there, inches from my face, and grinned, and I couldn't help but grin back. His smile was a combination of little boy mischief and pure male lust, paired with a little bit of devilishness that was more suggestive than any smile I'd ever seen in my life. And as I took him in, and stood there with his hands firmly gripping my shoulders, I knew that he had listened to what I said, and that he intended to follow through. This scared me for a split second, but even more than that, it excited me, and I could feel myself getting wet.

He must have seen the brief flash of fear in my eyes, and also noticed that it faded away, because he grinned again, and said in a low voice, "little girl, you don't know what you've gotten yourself into." I tried to think of a flippant response, but had no time, because suddenly his hands on my shoulders were pushing down, pushing me down, until I was on my knees in front of him. Realizing what he wanted, I licked my lips in anticipation, having been craving a cock in my mouth for months, since my last boyfriend and I had broken up. He noticed, and laughed. "You better do a damn good job then girl," we warned, tugging my pony tail loose and wrapping one hand in my hair, while he undid his jeans with the other. The tugging on my hair was turning me on more than I ever thought it would, and I was straining against his grip trying to get closer to him as he pulled down his jeans and boxers in one quick motion. As his cock sprang free I opened my mouth eagerly, and sucked in the head, swirling my tongue around it, savoring the feeling of finally having a man in my mouth again.

His dick was bigger than any I'd ever had, a realization that came to me as I sucked on it. In an attempt to please him while easing myself into the blowjob, I reached up and gripped the base of his shaft with my hand, so that I could jerk him off while my mouth only had to tackle the first few inches of his cock. I savored it, going slow, then speeding up a little, until suddenly the guy slapped my hand away, hard. "Nice try girl," he said harshly, "but I don't want a fucking hand job. I want you to use that pretty mouth and swallow my dick, and if you can't do it on your own, then I'm gonna help you." He didn't sound mad, exactly, but it was clear that he knew what he wanted, so I tried to take him a little deeper. He was so big and thick though, that I struggled, and had to back off again almost immediately. I was sucking hard on the head of his dick, eliciting a groan from him, when, without warning, his hand tightened hard in my hair, and he pushed my head forward, forcing me to take a little more than half of his cock all at once. I felt my throat stretching, and almost instantly I was gagging, my throat constricting around him. He pulled my head back off his cock just as forcefully as he had pushed it forward, letting me focus again on just the head. I caught my breath in a big gasp of air, and then he was pushing me forward again, this time I took another inch or so before gagging hard, and once again he pulled me back. Again I gasped for breath, again he pushed me forward. As I gagged around his thickness the third time, I could feel my pussy clenching, my clit throbbing for attention. It occurred to me, as he was mercifully pulling me away from his cock once again, that the feeling of being forced to swallow him was turning me on. He seemed to read my mind, because he laughed as he pushed me forward again, saying "You like that, don't you girl? You like it when I make you choke on my big cock don't you? It's making you hot, making you want me to fuck you, isn't it?" I groaned around his cock that was almost all the way in my mouth, only about one inch that I hadn't managed to swallow yet. That wasn't good enough for him though, he wanted me to actually answer him. He jerked my head and pulled me away hard, "Answer me, little girl, you like having me fuck your throat like this?" He used my hair to tilt my head, make me look up at him. My eyes were watering and my throat was spasming, but I let out a garbled yes, and then shocked him by plunging my own head forward, and swallowing his whole cock, on my own. "Fuuuuck, that's a good girl," I could hear him groaning above me, and even as I gagged his words were having an effect on me. I ground the back of my throat against the head of his cock, feeling my lips pressed against his crotch. He tried to pull me back off to let me breathe, but I didn't want to, I loved the feeling of him filling my throat. He tugged my hair harder, and harder still, until finally I had to obey and back off, feeling my scalp tingle from the pulling. I gasped for air, surprised to realize I needed it so badly, and then he forced me back on his dick hard, causing me to gag again in surprise, and moan in pleasure. I reached up with my hand and squeezed his balls, while I sucked on the cock deep in my throat. I snuck my tongue out at the base of his dick, and teased the edge of his balls with it, causing his hand to tighten hard in my hair, while he jerked his hips forward and ground his dick deeper, making me feel like I would actually swallow it. Suddenly, almost with urgency, he pulled me away again, hard, this time all the way off of his cock. He still held my hair, and I was still kneeling, while he looked down at me in surprise. He was breathing heavy, and I suddenly realized that I must have almost made him cum, that's why he made me stop. "You're one amazing little cock sucker, kid," he said between breaths, looking surprised and immensely pleased.

Still using my hair to direct me, he pulled me to my feet until I was standing in front of him. He turned me around, so my back was to him, and pulled me tight against him; I could feel his hard cock pulsing against my ass through my jeans. One hand still in my hair, he jerked my head to the side a little, making me tilt it, exposing my neck. Instantly his mouth was on it, kissing and sucking. When he nibbled a little bit I let out a small moan, and then he bit me harder, just below my ear, causing my knees to almost buckle with the pleasure and pain that mixed together. "Mmmm, like that, girl, when I bite you?" he asked, in his low voice, while his hand squeezed my breast hard over my shirt. He took his other hand away from my hair and used them both to pull my thin tank top quickly up and over my head. It suddenly occurred to me, as my shirt hit the floor, that we were there, in the laundry mat, he naked from the waist down, and me in jeans and my bra (not knowing how long either would stay on). I started to protest, mentioning that we were in a public building, but my words turned to a groan when he bit down hard on my collar bone, causing me to involuntarily grind back into him. "It's almost 1:00 in the morning, kid," he said quietly, "it's just me and you here." I thought about arguing more, my good sense told me I should, but as he kissed my neck hard, and dragged his teeth up to my earlobe, my good sense went out the window. He was biting my ear, and then teasing it with his tongue as he unhooked my bra and let that fall to the floor near my shirt. As soon as it was gone his hands replaced it, his fingers immediately finding my swollen nipples and squeezing them. He wasted no time being with gentle, pinching and tugging them as I ground against him. I yelped when he pulled them both hard, causing him to pinch them too, and even through the pain I could feel my pussy getting soaked as my body craved more. "You said you wanted it hard," he warned, "And I'm gonna give you exactly what you wanted." He paused for a moment, licking my ear as he pinched my nipples even harder, the combination of pleasure and pain making me squirm against him and moan desperately for more. "Ooooh you like that, don't you? You love it when I pinch those nipples and make them hurt a little bit..." he blew in my ear, then whispered, "There's more where that came from." He let up on one nipple, but pinched the other harder, causing the free one to throb and crave his painful attentions again.

I was so focused on the feelings in my nipples and my neck where he kept alternating between kissing and biting, that I almost didn't even notice when his hand slipped over my stomach and into the front of my jeans. All at once he stopped everything; his hands paused exactly where they were. "You little slut!" he whispered, surprised, in my ear. "You're not even wearing panties under these jeans..."his voice trailed off for a moment and he slid his hand lower into my jeans, sliding a finger between my pussy lips, "and you're cunt's fucking soaked!" He flicked his finger hard across my clit, causing me let out a cry of pleasure, and he brought his other hand away from my chest and down to undo my jeans. "No fucking panties," he pondered, "and a pussy shaved completely smooth...you're just dying for a pounding, aren't you?"

With that he pushed me forward, bending me over one of the many counters where customers would usually fold their clothes. By then, every nerve in my body was on fire, between his words, and the way he had hurt my nipples and my neck, making the pleasure he offered that much more exquisite. I was dying for him to fuck me, and he knew it, and I knew it was coming. I braced myself for the thickness of his cock, knowing that it would stretch my pussy like none ever had before. Instead though, I suddenly felt his fingertip, just one, teasing my pussy lips. I looked back, to see him kneeling on the floor behind me. For a split second I was disappointed, I wanted him to fuck me, and hard! Something must have tipped him off, for he stood up, and slapped my ass hard, making it sting. He leaned over close to me and looked at me carefully. "Listen to me, girl," he said, in a voice that meant business. "Just because I'm not holding you down right now, doesn't mean that you have permission to move. You're going to stand there, and take whatever I give you. And if I tease you, and believe me, I'm going to; you're going to endure it." He paused, and slapped my ass again, the sharp sting mixing with a tingle as he ran his fingertips slowly over the reddened area. "I know you want me to fuck your brains out, and I'm going to, you can count on that. But you also said you wanted someone else to be in charge...so that's exactly what you're gonna get kid. I'm in charge, and that means you don't get fucked until I'm ready to fuck you, got it?" He slapped my ass again, and I groaned, but when I didn't answer he grabbed my hair and jerked my head. "Got it?" he demanded.

"Yes," I said weakly, as he moved away from me and slapped my ass, one more time, hard. He moved behind me again, and again teased my pussy with his fingertip. I could feel him slipping it between my lips, and stroking slowly back and forth, gently around my opening, teasing it. When I tried to push against his finger, wanting to feel it slide hard inside me, he reached up with his free hand and slapped my ass hard, reminding me that I was not in charge. I whimpered, my ass cheek now on fire from the repeated slaps, sure that there must be a red welt forming. Still he teased me with that one finger, and if I'd thought it couldn't get any worse, I was wrong. When his finger found my clit he passed over it very gently, making a large circle around it, but not concentrating any intense pleasure on the throbbing little bud itself. I could feel my pulse throbbing everywhere throughout my body; feel my pussy aching for release that this man wouldn't give me. I let out a groan of frustration; my face pressed against the counter still, and was suddenly rewarded when he pinched my clit hard. It was a sharp, intense pleasure, almost painful, and it did turn painful when he twisted it, then, just as quickly he released it and stroked it with his finger tip, almost making me cum. He stopped just before I could, and he laughed.

"Soon, little girl," he promised me, as he slid his finger into my pussy in one quick motion. I could feel myself clenching at his finger, my pussy literally begging him not to take it out, but of course he did. He immediately replaced it though, with two fingers, which forced my tight cunt to stretch a bit to accommodate them. I let out a sigh of pleasure at the feeling of being filled, finally, and pushed against his fingers eagerly as he twisted them inside me. He quickly found my gspot and stroked it hard, making my knees shake, and my hands grip at the counter against the intense pleasure that none of my boyfriends had ever mastered the art of supplying. His fingers felt so good that I almost didn't feel his tongue at first, as he licked around his fingers, teasing the opening, then sucking on my pussy lips. Then he licked forward and when his tongue found my clit I let out a loud moan that I just couldn't contain. "Mmm, you like that girl?" he asked as he tongued my clit, then sucked it hard between his lips. When his teeth grazed it I felt myself buck against his face, could feel myself on the brink of an orgasm.

"I need to...I'm gonna..." my voice trailed off as I felt my orgasm approaching, but suddenly he stopped everything, his fingers motionless inside me, his face just inches from my pussy.

"No, you're not," he said, refusing to give me any more attention for over a minute, making me want to cry with disappointment. "I'm going to let you cum like this," he said calmly, "but not until I'm ready. Understand?" He was talking to me from his spot beneath me, and feeling like I couldn't take it anymore I tried to grind against his fingers that were still buried inside me. Instantly there was a hard slap on my ass as he stood up. He grabbed my hair with one hand and pulled me away from the counter, his fingers on his other hand still in deep in my aching pussy. "Now you're not going to get anymore attention until you swallow my cock again," he ordered, and with that, he jerked me down to my knees, and forward, and forced his whole cock into my throat in one hard fast motion, while he took his fingers from my pussy, leaving it feeling completely empty. He held the back of my head with both hands and fucked my mouth like nobody ever had before, pulling almost all the way out on each stroke, then thrusting back in, until the head slammed into the back of my throat. The feeling of complete submission overtook me as he did this, and made me just as hot as everything else he'd done. Feeling desperate for release, I reached down and played with my own clit, stroking it, while he fucked my mouth. He noticed, and I felt him thicken and jerk in the back of my throat. "Mmmm, that's right, play with yourself while you blow me," he groaned, "But don't you dare fucking cum, got it?" To obey him, I had to slow down on my clit, touching it gently, and circling it slowly, the way he had done earlier to tease me. Even then, the pleasure of my touch combined with the feeling of him using my mouth was almost too much. A few moments later though, he withdrew, his cock rock hard and huge.

12