At The Library

Story Info
Two college kids work on a paper late at night.
1.2k words
3.83
42k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty sat in the library late at night. He looked at his watch; it was almost 1:00 AM. Natalie was over an hour and a half late. If this project weren't worth so much to their final grade, Marty would have left long ago. He had already called her house several times but her roommate kept on saying, "She left a while ago, she should be there soon." Marty was fed up and tired. He was about to say screw it and go home when Natalie suddenly burst through the door. "Ohmygod, I am so sorry," she gushed. "I was working with another group and it went longer than expected and I fell asleep a the house. I just woke up. I am so sorry."

Marty grudgingly accepted her explanation. It's really hard to stay mad at someone who looked as good as Natalie did. Her red hair was long enough to touch her shoulders and it framed her pale face and brought out her blue eyes beautifully. Besides, she was wearing one of those backless shirts that tie in the back that drove Marty wild. The shirt hugged her small breasts tightly, accentuating the curves and making them so much more inviting. That and the obvious fact that she wore no bra were enough to convince Marty that waiting might not have been such a bad idea if he got to see something as beautiful as this.

They moved to a small table in the corner of the deserted library and began to work on finishing up their project. Marty was tired so his heart really wasn't in the work. To stay awake he played a little game. He tried to stare at Natalie's tits without her noticing. This kept him interested but also on his toes since she might look up at any second and catch him. Since this occupied most of his attention, his answers to Natalie's questions were relegated to simple "uh-huh's" and "uh-uh's". To his surprise, Natalie leaned forward slightly, untied the strings behind her back and tossed the shirt onto the floor. "Does that make it easier?" she asked. Marty coughed and tried to make excuses and say he wasn't staring, but there was no denying it now. Even if he hadn't been staring before, he was now. And her tits were beautiful. Small but just perfect with nipples that stood up and just begged to be touched.

Natalie sat there clad only in her jeans and sandals, laughing at his obvious confusion and desire. She heard the footfall of a librarian heading their way. She grabbed her sweatshirt from the back of her chair, quickly pulled it on and zipped it up, much to Marty's obvious dismay. The sleepy librarian walked by and looked at his watch. "Are you guys almost done?" "No," said Natalie, "I think we still have a while to go." She winked at Marty who shifted uncomfortably in his seat, trying to hide the bulge in his pants. "Well, I'm gonna lock up. Could you guys turn off the lights when you leave?" "Sure" smiled Natalie. The librarian turned and left. After a minute or two the sound of the front door opening and closing was heard.

Marty looked over at Natalie who was quietly working on the project, highlighting important points in a book. "What was that?" Marty asked. "What?" smiled Natalie, "You were staring at me and doing a really crappy job of hiding it; I thought you would appreciate a hand in undressing me with your eyes. Why, didn't you like it?" "Well...yeah, but I'd like a little pre-warning next time so I can savor the moment." Natalie smiled. "Next time? My we are full of ourselves aren't we?" She went back to working on the project. After a few seconds of incredulous silence, Marty did too.

After about a half-hour, they were finished. Natalie picked up her books and put them into her bag as she asked, "Is there anything else we need to do?" Marty spoke before his brain could catch up with his mouth and tell it to shut up. "A blowjob would be nice." Natalie giggled. "Oh, really?" Marty blushed a bright crimson and turned away. He turned around again when he heard the sound of her sweatshirt being unzipped and the soft thump as it hit the floor.

Natalie smiled at Marty as she kicked off her sandals and unbutton her jeans. She removed the pants and stood before him wearing nothing but a black thong. Marty could only stare at her; she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

Natalie approached him and kissed him deeply as she unzipped his pants and released his hard-on from it's confining prison. She rubbed it slowly with her long fingers as she kissed him. She dropped to her knees and began to slowly lick the pre-cum off the head of his throbbing cock. Marty was in heaven. Never in a million years would he ever think he would be standing in the library in the middle of the night getting head from a girl as beautiful as Natalie.

Natalie began to take his cock into her mouth slowly. Moving back and forth she gradually took more and more of him into her. She used her tongue to lick the sensitive area just under the head and then would plunge forward so that her nose rested in his pubic hair. She moaned quietly which sent vibrations all along his shaft and just about made him pass out. She pulled her head back and took his cock out of her mouth entirely. Marty moaned in dismay. Natalie ignored him. She pulled her thong off slowly turned away from Marty and fell to her hands and knees. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at Marty. Her exposed pussy and ass were too good to pass up.

Marty knelt behind her and positioned himself so that he was directly in line with her pussy. He pushed slowly and was inside her to the sound of a low moan from Natalie. Marty began to thrust into her slowly as he reached forward and began to caress her breasts. Natalie whispered something that Marty couldn't understand at first until she repeated herself, much louder. "FASTER!" Marty was happy to comply.

As he sped up, he was pounding himself into her and loving every minute of it. He felt the heat rise in him and knew it wasn't long until he came. He reached around and began to massage Natalie's clit and suddenly she stiffened and let out a loud noise that was half a moan and half a scream. Her pussy spasmed and squeezed at the cock inside. This drove Marty over the edge as he unloaded what seemed like bucket-fulls of hot cum deep inside her.

They lay there on the floor for what seemed like eternity, holding each other, coming down from their mutual orgasms. Finally, Natalie stood up and began to pull on her clothes. "Gotta go." She said. "I have to get some sleep so I'm ready for the presentation we have to give tomorrow." Marty agreed. They dressed hurriedly and went their separate ways. Nothing more was said between them about that night at the library, but occasionally they would see each other in passing and give each other a knowing smile.