At The Mall

Story Info
They get wild at the mall.
1k words
3.09
78.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend is one wild little girl. Her name is Shardey. She is a hot girl to the fullest, 5'11, 34C tits, an ass that could kill, and my favorite feature : her pretty ass legs. They were long, smooth and a nice caramel color. I'm 6'2, nice body, with a 11 inch pole. The reason I say Shardey's a wild girl is because she loves making out or getting fucked in places where you could get called. You could say she was an exhibitionist. When we were in high school, we stayed late and had a little fun in the girls locker room. Anyway this is one of those stories where she gets horny in public.

I was at my house listening to my music, something I do when I'm bored. The phone rings so I go answer. "Hello?"

"Hey baby, what's up?" It was Shardey. She said she was hot and bored. It was 87 outside so I had my AC blasting. "Let's hit the mall, then. It's always cool in there."

"Okay, be over here in 10, baby," she said.

I pulled my Ford Expedition in her driveway. I got out and rand her doorbell. She came out dressed in tight booty shorts and a halter top. She had on Adidas' with no socks (I don't know why but I've always like those on a girl). "Ooh girl you look hot as this weather, mmm mmm mmm," I said while looking her up and down. "Baby, you ain't seen nothing yet," she said with a little lust in her eye.

We got to the mall and walked in hand in hand. Like I said, it was nice and cool in there. I saw some of the guys checking Shardey out. When I was in a store called City Blue, a clothing store, the cashier asked me "Who's that hot little girlie over there?" I said "That's my girl, dawg, what you think of her?"

"You a lucky ass man, take care of her."

"Thanks man I'll keep it in mind." Then I paid for my stuff but I couldn't find Shardey.

I saw her hanging by center court surrounded by guys checking her out and drooling over her. I didn't get mad because if I was one of them I'd do exactly the same thing. I cleared my throat and Shardey said "Coming, baby."

We went to a lady's store called "Rave" and Shardey picked out some outfits to try on. The one I really liked was a bandana top with a real short skirt to go with it. "That outfit looks good girl. Come here so I can get a closer look." I said with a little sexiness. Shardey moaned a little and stuck her ass out and sat on my lap moving her hips to the music that was playing in the store. "You like what you see, don't you?" she said. I said "Yeah, hell yeah, you turn me on, girl." She took my hand and led to the fitting rooms where she had her stuff.

We started to kiss and grab at each other. I kissed her all in her neck and chest above her tits as I took off that top she was trying on. She took off my shirt and felt down my chest to my pants. I unzipped her skirt in the back and let it drop. I got on my knees and sucked on her nipples. "Yes..Ohh Willlll!!!!...MMMM OOH God!," she moaned as I bit her nipples and licked all over her tits.

I moved down her tummy to her already wet pussy. "Yes... please...lick it Will.," she moaned. I licked her labia then stuck my tongue in her snatch. I then found her clit and sucked on it. She moaned as quietly as she could so the people in the store wouldn't here. She orgasmed to the fullest, shaking and moaning like crazy.

We put our clothes on and paid for her outfit. We walked out with my hand caressing her ass and hers rubbing my dick through my shorts.

I guess she couldn't wait no more because she pulled me into where the bathrooms are and unzipped my pants and pulled my 11 inch dick out. She then went to town on my manhood. It made me go crazy the way she sucked me all the way down her throat. Shardey was the best dicksucker I'd ever been with. "I'm bout to cum," I told her. She said "Cum in my mouth boy." I came with a nice one that got all on her tits and stomach. I blew another one in her mouth and she swallowed it all. I stripped her and she stripped me ass naked, and I laid down and she put her back to me and set herself down on my dick, and rode my shit like it wasn't nothing.

She oragasmed without warning hard and fast. "Ohh..mmmm...fuck yessss....," she said between breaths. I turned Shardey on all fours and stuck a finger in her ass. "You want this meat in that nice ass, bitch" I said, teasing her. "Yes please put it in my little asshole." My dick was already glistening with her juices so I parted her asscheeks and stuck the head in. I heard her scream, but I pushed onward. I got about 7 inches in before I pulled out and rammed her again.

She yelped like a white girl every time I rammed her in the ass. I let my cum flow all in her ass. I smacked it a few times and pinched it for fun. She was so tired but I got hers and my clothes on.

We walked out to a couple more stores and got some more stuff. At Pro Sports Wear, while I got some hats she fingered herself by the fitting rooms and we went in their and fucked some more.

Me and Shardey left and got in the car. She unzipped my pants and sucked my dick for a while I stuck my hand in her shirt and rubbed her chest. I fingered her to another orgasm almost crashing the car.

When I got to her house I pulled her skirt down along with her panties and pushed her on the couch. I sucked her clit and licked her pussy till she came like crazy. We kissed passionately for what felt like for every, her hand rubbing and stroking my dick, my hand stroking and rubbing her pussy. My God, what a day!