At The Mall After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy greedily sucked Ben's cum out of him and swallowed load after load as his cock just kept erupting in her mouth. She moaned in pleasure when she could and looked him in the eyes the whole time he was in her mouth. Only when he stopped feeding her cum and began to soften did she let his cock out of her mouth and stand in front of him. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly, squeezing as hard as she could and burying her face in his neck. Then she sighed and looked up at him, silently for a moment before speaking.

"That was nothing short of incredible. No one has ever made me cum like that. Thank you so much for this, Ben." She said then softly kissed him on the lips.

"You are very welcome, Missy. For the record, you're the first girl I've ever spanked like that. I am very glad you liked it." Ben said, smiling as he held her in his arms. Missy laughed.

"Me too. I gotta tell you, it pissed me off at first but the heat spread pretty quickly and there was no going back after the third shot. Mmm, can we just dance here for a moment? I don't want to let you go yet." She said softly as she laid her head against his chest and they danced slowly to the soft music playing. After a few moments, Missy could feel Ben's cock growing against her belly and she giggled.

"Sorry about him. Sometimes he gets a little aggressive." Ben said, smiling. Missy pulled away slightly and looked down at Ben's cock then up at his face.

"You call your cock 'Him'?" she asked, smiling. She took his cock in her hand and slowly and gently stroked it, feeling it harden in her hand.

"Well, I never really thought about actually naming my cock, no, so I just refer to it as 'Him'. Why do you find that funny?" he asked, smiling and giggling a bit.

"I guess we'll have to come up with a suitable name together then. After all, since he's going to be spending time with Miss Thang, she is going to need to know his name." Missy said, laughing at the look on Ben's face.

"They're going to be seeing a lot of one another, are they?" Ben asked smiling as he pulled her closer to that her breasts were pressed against his chest.

"Are you kidding? After what you've done for me and to me tonight, you really think I'm letting you get away? Hell no Buster. I intend to spend a good deal of time thanking you for this night and I hope many more." Missy said before kissing Ben passionately again. Then she pushed away from him and bent over to grab his clothes from the floor where they had fallen earlier. "Don't even think about it!" she said, looking over her shoulder and smiling as she felt Ben move behind her.

"What?! Don't think about what?" Ben asked, smiling as his eyes never left her ass and pussy.

"Spanking me again. That was enough for tonight. Maybe later, but my ass is sore enough right now. Besides, you don't have time to deal with what that would start anyway. You have rounds to do, remember?" Missy said as she stood facing him again and handed him his uniform.

"Oh yeah, Bummer." He said, causing Missy to laugh again as he took his clothes from her and began to get dressed..

"Now go! Hurry and get back to me. Miss Thang is already missing Him! She is not happy when she's kept waiting." Missy said, giggling then sighing as she slid down into the hot water in the Jacuzzi.

"Well now we can't have that, can we?" Ben said, smiling as he buttoned his shirt. As he was stepping out the door, he looked back at her just as she blew him a kiss.

"Get going! The sooner you leave, the sooner we can make good use of this room." Missy ordered as he closed the door laughing.

"Ahhh yesss. I do love the mall after dark." Ben said, smiling as he walked away.

12