At The Marquis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tetsuya
Tetsuya
1 Followers

Maude exited her room. She went towards the Marquis'. Without knocking, she opened the door. The Marquis was sitting at the desk and the gardener was sitting on the bed.

"Come in, come in Maude, don't be afraid."

"Yes, yes," she said, troubled by the gardener's presence.

"It will be easier for you with Paul. Both of you are already introduced, he said. So Maude, are you ready to abide by me?"

"Yes."

"Approach him. Come on, Paul, go towards her."

The Marquis ripped away Paul's shirt in one pull. He did the same with the top of Maude's dress. Her hair was a bit mussed, and a small white camisole barely hid her breasts. Paul looked at her with desire. His sparsely-haired body was inviting to her. He was truly superb. The contour of his thick member could be seen easily through his pants. He approached her briskly.

"No, idiot!" bellowed the Marquis prying the gardener from the girl. "Be tender with her to start. You have to tame her first. Then you can go a little harder."

"Yes, monsieur. Yes."

Maude approached Paul slowly, and pressed her body up against his as she kissed him. Their tongues crisscrossed one another exalting them with pleasure. She caressed his penis and took it out of his pants out to masturbate him. She whispered in his ear: "I saw that you like this." Paul caressed her breasts with a near violent eagerness. In Maude's excitement she didn't feel the clumsiness of his touch, she savored only the pleasure. They touched each other discovering one another's bodies.

The Marquis approached Maude. He placed his stiff penis against the young woman's buttocks while pushing her onto the bed. He laid her on down on her belly and took off the remains of her dress and undergarments. He turned her over on her back so he could place his lips and tongue on her clitoris. It was much better than with the hand. After, he turned to Paul and motioned towards Maude: "After you." Paul placed himself between her legs while she laid back lavishing in all the attention she was receiving. She felt that he was less knowledgeable than the Marquis, but it was still very pleasant and exciting. Meanwhile, the Marquis stroked her breasts as she pleasured him with her hand. All these different stimulations at the same time felt incredibly good. Maude let herself go and savored the moment.

"I envy you for what you are discovering at this moment," said the Marquis. Paul finished pulling down his pants and slipped his penis inside her. She felt a mixture of pain and pleasure that completely toppled her. The Marquis kissed her on her breasts and neck. Paul left his place for the Marquis, who wasted no time slipping his cock inside her. She gave a small squeal accompanied with a shiver of ecstasy. Paul caressed her breasts with renewed desire as she masturbated him violently. Paul ejaculated on her breasts at the same time as the Marquis flooded her cleft and with that she cried out in pleasure. Both men washed her softly while kissing her. She had on each side of her an attractive, exhausted, and happy man. If this was to discover Paris, she was ready to stay here her whole life.

Tetsuya
Tetsuya
1 Followers
12