At the Mercy of a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers

Without even thinking she immediately arched her back in frustration and ground her hips forward on the chair.

The man just laughed and repeated the torture over and over until she wanted to scream.

Every time that same tortured groan as he got so close before retreating.

He was patient and cruel in equal amounts and he seemed to possess an almost innate understanding of what he was doing to her.

"Would you like me to make things more interesting?" He finally asked her softly.

Angela didn't know what that meant but she didn't care. She just wanted more. She nodded her head and he replied sounding pleased.

"Such a good girl. Judging from what I saw earlier I think you'll find this next part very stimulating."

Before she could react or even think she felt a cold smooth feeling running over her breasts.

"You really do have such beautiful and sensitive nipples." He said softly.

Again she felt that same cold feeling against her skin and once more she heard his calm voice.

"Well Angela, for one night only you're gonna become my beautiful little play-thing....my obedient little pet. Do you like the sound of that?"

"Uh-huh" She gasped immediately through the gag. She didn't need to think twice about it. The very idea of becoming this man's anonymous sex toy for a night was beyond arousing for her now.

"Well...every good pet needs a leash...don't you agree?"

She nodded and he continued.

"Well you're just gonna have to take my word for it when I tell you that I'm holding a beautiful silver chain with your name on it, so to speak."

She was aware he was close to her now, so close in fact, that his next words were whispered directly into her ear.

"But I'm not simply gonna put a collar around your neck like a naughty puppy. No. You deserve much more than that."

Angela was almost dizzy now. She had never felt this aroused and for this long ever before. Nobody had ever made her wait like this, and to make matters worse, he showed no sign of finishing her off any time soon.

He seemed to be getting such pleasure from the desperation he was making her feel.

"The chain isn't for your neck by the way", he continued. "On each end of the chain is a little metal clamp, and, in less than a minute those clamps are gonna be firmly attached to those beautiful, sensitive nipples of yours."

"Oh Gawd." Angela somehow managed to hiss through the gag. She couldn't tell anymore if it was fear or arousal she was feeling.

"Does my pretty little pet like the idea of being led around by her nipples?" He whispered.

She inhaled hard through her nose and for the first time caught the faint scent of her own arousal wafting up from her exposed crotch.

Without needing to say a word her own body was broadcasting to that man what he already knew.

That her will power was leaving her. That she was as good as his now.

Immediately a sharp pain shot through first her right nipple then her left and she let out a high pitched squeal.

It was a sharp biting pain that stabbed at her senses at first before subsiding to a persistent heavy throb a minute later.

"That's a good little girl" he said soothingly. "You look so beautiful like that. If you could only see how big and hard those pretty clamps are making your nipples.....and that silver chain really does complement your outfit."

He gave a sharp tug on the chain and she felt her nipples burn as the clamps dug in.

Again came that sharp pain, only this time much more intense than before. Again too came that involuntary throb of arousal from her crotch and it was so much more intense than the first time.

"Ohh mwy gawwwwd....ohhh fwuuck" Her gagged and muffled voice rasped.

He tugged the chain again and she groaned. This time she thrust her chest forward and spread her legs as wide as she could hoping his fingers would somehow find their way to her aching pussy amongst all the confusion.

And then, once more, everything stopped.

Angela's mind began to race then. Why did he stop? Had she done something wrong? Was she enjoying all this just a little too much for his liking?

That had to be it. She knew that she was behaving like the worst kind of slut but she couldn't help it. There was just no defence against what this man was doing to her. Surely he must have known that. Christ it had been so long since she had sex anyway. All things considered it was a miracle she hadn't come the moment he laid a finger on her.

But...perhaps she was just being paranoid.

As it turned out, his next words to her gave her the answer.

"You weren't totally honest with me were you Angela". He sounded amused as if he was wearing a big smile when he said it.

She didn't know what he meant by that but he continued.

"I read your profile and I studied your picture. All I saw then was a frigid sarcastic bitch. But that's clearly not you now is it."

Angela didn't know what to think. For all she knew she really was that frigid bitch that he had described and yet here she was, trussed up like a common whore and she didn't want it to stop.

"You're so turned on right now that you can't think straight can you. I bet you'd let a whole football team of horny guys fuck you right now if they walked through that door....isn't that right?"

"Uh huuh." Angela replied immediately, and she meant it.

Again there was a long pause before his follow-up.

"And I meant it when I said you were different. You've clearly not been living up to your full potential at all have you?"

She shook her head.

This man seemed to be manipulating her mind just as much as he was manipulating her body. Introducing thoughts and ideas into her head that turned an already intense experience into something indescribable.

They way he was using her own desires and emotions to enflame her. Her own thoughts magnifying all physical sensation almost exponentially.

Beautiful and evil all at once.

"Think of all this as your own personal wonderland........." He paused for effect, ".....and guess what Alice, It's time to go deeper down the rabbit hole....are you ready?"

She nodded in reply and felt her heart rate soar.

"That's my little princess. Let's continue shall we?"

He didn't give her time to answer. He pulled on the chain connected to the nipple clamps and this time he just kept pulling.

A groan escaped her mouth as once more she thrust her hips forward and spread her knees.

This time Angela was startled when for the first time she felt pressure between her legs as something was pressed up hard against her crotch.

Something cold and smooth was rubbing up against her through the large slit in her panties.

"That's it Angela, keep those legs nice and wide , there's a good girl" He instructed and she immediately obeyed.

'Oh god this can't be real' she thought as the sensations started to overwhelm her.

He kept the tension on the chain as he pulled the clamps on her nipples even harder and all she could do was arch her back and hold on for her life.

The pain in her nipples doubled.

All of a sudden it became too much. Her lungs filled with air in preparation for the tortured scream that was about to issue forth from her body.

Her mystery tormentor had clearly anticipated her reaction and at that vital moment he did something that changed that scream into an almost violent expression of pleasure.

That smooth object pressed between her legs that she had all but forgotten about in her pain suddenly erupted with sound and movement.

The round head of a large vibrator pulsed strongly against her clit and labia.

Nothing intelligible or even remotely close to a real word came from the throat of Angela at that moment only a strangled "HAAAAAH" kind of sound.

No thoughts of anything profound came then either.

The man simply began to play her body like an instrument for a period of time that she had no concept of.

At first letting her get close to an orgasm before yanking the chain attached to the nipple clamps and using the intense pain to bring her back from the brink every time. How many times did he do that...she didn't even know.

After a time all she could do was frantically grind her crotch onto the head of that vibrating toy.

Having a sense that her moans had now become unintelligible cries.

Then finally getting to the point where the pain in her nipples didn't matter anymore and no matter what he did to her she was about to come so very hard and so very loud.

And so, of course, that's when he stopped altogether and Angela could only cry out in her frustration.

His next words were timed to perfection

"Does the little slut want to get fucked now?"

The frantic Angela practically screamed back her muffled response.

"YESSH, OHHHHH FWUCK.....FWUCK MEH...PWEESE FWUCK MEH."

"God I love it when they beg" he said with satisfaction "Go ahead. Beg me some more and this time make it a little louder."

Angela didn't care anymore. She wanted this more than she had wanted anything in a long time. She did her best to speak but the gag made things difficult.

"FWUCK MEH....... PWEESE JUH FWUCK MEH"

"Oh you're definitely a keeper" he replied.

Immediately she heard him moving behind her and she felt her hands being untied. Next her ankles were set free and she placed her hands on her lap as she waited almost instinctively for his next move.

"Stand up and raise your arms above your head."

Angela obeyed as best she could but she couldn't stop shaking. She stood up on very wobbly legs, raised her arms, and waited.

A few moments later she felt her tight dress being peeled off of her from the bottom upwards and soon she stood in nothing but her lingerie.

She knew how she must have looked. Heels and stockings, crotch-less panties and a corset. Her breasts exposed and the nipple clamps still firmly in place.

"You know what I like about you Angela?........You came prepared." She heard him say with some satisfaction. She heard his footsteps circling now as if he was conducting an inspection.

"Every woman is so very differen't." He paused briefly.

"Some arrive here like they're out on a hot date. The last one was a thirty year-old lawyer who arrived dressed like a naughty school-girl right down to her knee socks and white panties. First time I've ever seen a woman have an orgasm just from being spanked."

He continued to circle her.

"My point is......All of you are so complex and different, but in the end, I can tell so much about a woman by the way she dresses. I know right away what she came here for."

He was much closer now and he practically whispered his next words.

"As for you....well that's easy now isn't it. I'm gonna fuck you like the cheap slut you always dreamed of being......would you like that princess?"

She nodded. There was no point in even trying to deny it now.

"Well then...get down onto your hands and knees right now....slowly and carefully."

She obeyed without question.

She felt him gather her shoulder length hair into one hand and then felt a strong tug as he began to pull her by the hair and lead her across the floor.

Within a few feet the hard wood under her knees had turned to soft carpet and she could feel herself being positioned on all fours. He placed one of her hands over a smooth object that was attached to the floor and then he began to speak.

"I want you to know what is about to happen. Do you feel that object under your right hand?"

Angela nodded.

"It's nothing sinister I promise you, it is just a metal ring bolted to the floor. Very soon your right wrist will be tied to it. There is another ring by your left wrist."

Angela knew where this was going and it excited her. It was dirty and dangerous and her body felt electric.

"You may have already guessed that there are similar rings bolted to the floor by your left and right ankles. You will remain tied to the floor on all fours and you will be a good little girl for me. Are we clear?"

Again she nodded and she felt her wrists being tied to each ring.

The man forced her legs apart even further until she felt her ankles touch each ring and they were fastened tight.

'Oh god I can't stand it' she thought as she heard noises from behind her. The sound of shoes hitting the floor and the rustle of clothes being discarded.

She felt his skin on hers as he kneeled behind her. Angela couldn't help it, she arched her back knowing it would make the angle easier as she offered her pussy to this stranger.

She felt the soft skin of his fingers pull apart the slit in her panties and then gently spread apart her labia.

"Show me how much you want it." He said in a calm soothing tone.

Her response came so very naturally then. She let out a low sensual "mmmmmmm" sound and then ground her pelvis in small circles as if she was just daring him to take advantage and fuck her.

It was almost frightening how easily he seemed to be able to read her.

Just as he had said, she had always been so envious of those slutty girls who seemed to just do whatever they want and fuck whoever they wanted without any shame or consequence.

So many times she had wished for that kind of freedom, but, to risk becoming known as just another bed hopping slut wasn't even an option.

But...right here and now, as she felt that man begin to move behind her, the only thing she wanted was to become his dirty little whore for as long as he would have her.

She bucked slightly when she felt the head of something warm nudge up against her pussy.

The surface of it felt almost like skin, but not quite. She knew that feeling, he was wearing a condom and she could feel its rubbery texture as it slid up and down her slit, gathering moisture for that impending moment when it would all begin.

Next the feeling of her body jerking slightly as he yanked at her crotchless panties until the lace gave way and it was torn from her body. That one raw act of passion only just escalating an already intense situation.

The sexual torture then continuing.

He would pause every so often and she would feel the shaft of his very erect cock nestle between the ample flesh of her buttocks. It was enough to confirm to her that his size and width was significant and he clearly wanted her to know it.

She knew she was only moments away from being penetrated and violently fucked.

True to form however, he stopped moving altogether at that very moment. Silent as a statue, he didn't move an inch.

He just let her exist in that moment for what seemed like forever.

Angela couldn't believe the feelings that were raging inside her. Primal, base and unstoppable.

Waiting for that moment he would finally force his way into her and set her free from that longing.

Like a sprinter waiting for the starting pistol he was poised and ready.

She felt his weight shift slightly and she wanted to scream.

Once more she felt him gather her hair into his right fist and then tug on it as he pulled her head back making her body arch even more.

She felt his other hand reach forward and grab her shoulder for leverage.

'Oh god, oh god' was the only thought she could muster in the split second before it all started.

She felt his muscles tense powerfully and a moment later he punched his cock all the way inside her in an aggressive, circular thrust.

Angela screamed into the gag as he backed up almost all the way out of her before repeating the hard deep thrust.

It hurt.

As she had suspected, the man was far from small and she felt as if he was penetrating her all the way into her womb. Every inch felt intensely.

"Aww fuck that pussy is tight!" The man said breathlessly as he settled into a rhythm and began to fuck her in strong unrelenting strokes.

She began to moan now with every thrust as the pain eased and she began to lose herself in the feeling of it all.

Her body rocked with the impact of each stroke and she began to push back hard.

Angela felt a tugging at the back of her head and realized that he was unfastening the ball-gag.

As soon as it fell free she gasped and cried out. She was free to speak but nothing intelligible came out of her mouth.

"Work that pussy good baby" he blurted before adding "Beg for it like a good little whore."

To her surprise the words came all too easily.

"Awwwh yeah sooo good..... Fuck it.... Please....don't stop!"

He continued to pound into her and she continued to groan with every thrust. A beautiful and ferocious rhythm ensued after that. The violence of his thrusts countered by her own response as she drove back hard to meet him.

A loud SMACK, SMACK, SMACK sound filling the room as the flesh of her rump slapped against his pelvis over and over again.

He pounded her like that for a full ten minutes before he pulled out and she groaned in disappointment.

If she had any concerns that he had perhaps finished, or that it was over, then they were answered immediately.

Angela heard him moving in front of her now and he pulled her still blind-folded face up towards him. She knew what he wanted.

She opened her mouth and immediately felt the shaft of his cock ease past her lips and down her throat. He had removed the condom and now was intent on fucking her mouth the same way he had fucked her pussy.

"You had better believe me when I say that I'm gonna use all of you tonight." He said breathlessly.

Angela just let out a low groan of approval as she felt the shaft of his large cock invade her mouth and then explore her throat. Her body convulsing in a gag reflex at first before starting to adjust a little more each time.

Soon a successful technique was reached where she would work the head and the shaft with her mouth before holding her breath and taking four of five deep strokes down her throat.

Her pussy was still on fire and she wanted desperately to reach back with her hands and tease her clit but she couldn't. Her wrists were still tied firmly to the rings on the floor.

Instead Angela did the only thing she could.

She focussed all her attention on the cock invading her mouth and throat and attempted to give the most spectacular blow-job of her life. If his reaction was any indication she was succeeding.

"Oh fuck that's it you dirty little bitch. Just like that you filthy whore."

His words didn't insult her, far from it, they were only driving her on and enflaming her even more.

"That's enough for now" he said suddenly as he pulled out and returned to his position behind her. Angela was in heaven when she felt his cock invade her pussy once more.

He wasn't gentle or subtle. He thrust into her aggressively sending a shockwave through her body with each impact.

She felt his torso slam up hard against her rump each time. That loud 'smacking' sound again filled the room as they both resumed that ferocious rhythm.

For a brief moment her mind went back to all her previous experiences with men. Some of them had been a little rougher than others in bed but the majority had been fairly nice guys and their approach to sex was usually a romantic one. After all that's what women were supposed to want......... wasn't it?

It's true that she had enjoyed those experiences, but they didn't even compare to what was happening to her right now. Angela was getting her pussy pounded mercilessly. This man had turned her into a cheap little 'fuck toy' and she was loving every second.

She had no way of knowing that he was about to step things up a notch once more.

This time without saying a word he simply let his roaming touch provide the clues.

His fingernails scratched lightly down her back and it sent a small shiver through her body.

His fingers traced invisible patterns over the sensitive skin of her lower back until they began to move with more purpose and Angela began to realize what was coming next.

Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers