At the Mercy of a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers

His fingers started to trace a path down her spine and then between her cheeks.

They travelled lower and lower until she felt light but persistent pressure against the pucker of her ass-hole.

He kneaded it with his thumb and then spat directly onto her tiny opening, wetting it with saliva.

Angela had only ever seen someone do that in porn movies before and to her surprise she found that it gave her a dirty little thrill.

Once more she felt the pressure and now each time she pushed back onto his cock she was also burying his thumb in her ass millimetre by millimetre.

This was the dirtiest thing she had ever done but she felt no shame in it at all, only pleasure and exhilaration.

Before long his thumb was buried as deep as it could go and he just left it there as he continued to pound her pussy savagely with his cock.

Slowly, subtlety, she felt him start to move his thumb. Minute by minute the pace increased. It wasn't long before his thumb was sliding in and out of her ass like a miniature cock. It was the first time Angela had experienced any kind of double penetration.

Beautiful and dirty. A sensation only a real slut could feel.

God his cock felt good pounding her pussy and the skilful way he was also finger fucking her ass was sending her over the edge. She wasn't on the verge of coming yet but it did make her want o scream.

"Unusually distracting isn't it." He teased out loud.

"Oh god yes. Oh please don't stop" She gasped without thinking.

But then, almost cruelly, stopping is exactly what he did at that very moment, his large cock still buried to the hilt in her pussy and his thumb still inserted all the way up her ass.

His next words to her came in the form of a question. The question was exquisitely worded. It's sole purpose, to produce a very specific answer.

While the question itself sounded open ended, Angela could only think of one response, and it was something that both scared and excited her in equal amounts.

"Now think carefully.....What do you think a real whore would be begging me to do to her right now?" He questioned almost playfully.

Angela didn't have to think about it for very long.

She just knelt there shivering with the answer hovering on the tip of her tongue. She inhaled sharply with every intention of saying what she thought, only to have the words evaporate into thin air.

"Come on princess, think about it. If you were that desperate, horny little slut, what would you be begging me to do to you right now?

"Fuck me in the ass." She hissed suddenly.

Those words just sounded so strange and dirty. That simple sentence then just kept repeating in her head, the very idea of that dirty act getting more and more vivid with each recitation.

Quite suddenly, without even being prompted she decided to turn that 'not so hypothetical' question into reality.

"Do it....I want you to......fuck my ass with your cock."

Her head swam with the idea of the dirty act she had just asked for.

She felt no shame in it at all, in fact, she had never felt as alive as she did right now.

"It's your first time isn't it princess." He said sounding more tender now than before.

"Yes....but I don't care... I want to feel it so bad." She replied breathlessly.

Moments later she felt him reach over and actually release her right hand. As startled as she was by this new freedom, he soon made it very clear why he had done it.

"When I start fucking you I expect to see that hand working your pussy nice and fast, you got that."

"Oh fuck yeah." She replied immediately.

A few moments later he pulled out of her completely and she heard him discard the old condom and then break open the wrapper on a fresh one.

For the first time that day Angela's hand reached down between her legs and she felt the immense wetness her pussy had generated. She began to trace circles around her clit and her hips began to grind out small circles to meet her fingers.

She felt a huge wad of his spit on her asshole then. He smeared her tiny opening with it before repeating the process at least two more times. Her mind buzzed with the thought of what she was about to do.

She was about to break through her last sexual taboo in spectacular fashion. It wasn't a trusted boyfriend of even a first date that would be the one to do it either.

A total stranger would be the one to give her the first true anal experience of her life. Knowing that only just made it so much more dirty......so much more exciting.

'This is real! I'm really doing this!' She repeated in her head over and over.

Her fingers began to pick up pace and they felt wonderful.

She began to circle her clit before plunging a finger deep inside her slick, wet pussy. As good as that felt, it was the thought of what was about to happen to her virgin ass that was distracting her the most.

And then...suddenly that distraction got so much worse.

"Oh fuck I can feel you now" She said out loud as she felt the tip of his cock rub against her ass-hole for the first time.

She sped up her fingers sending waves of pleasure surging through her, but it was still not enough to distract her from that new feeling.

The pressure on her ass grew stronger as she felt the tip of his cock attempt to invade her tiny hole.

"Oh God!" She spat out as her sphincter began to spread.

She could only squeal when the head of his cock suddenly penetrated her. Hear heart thundering in her chest now.

Moments later she knew for sure that he had broken through her first wall of defence. A new, slightly painful feeling emerging as her sphincter stretched to accommodate the head of his cock.

He was definitely inside of her now, but only just.

Angela groaned and began to hyper-ventilate.

God it felt big. Thankfully the pain had been minimal so far though. It was more the gravity and anxiety of that moment that was making her breathe hard.

"I wish you could see this princess," He paused before continuing. "your tight little ass looks so good with the head of my cock stuffed into it."

All of his words seemed to be aimed at enflaming her passions. Even just the mental image of what he had just described made her want to scream out loud.

But.....the hardest part was yet to come.

She may have been able to take the head of his cock with minimal discomfort but she knew that taking all of his length and girth inside her was a whole other matter entirely.

There was no way it wasn't going to hurt bad and she had no idea if she was even capable of that feat.

But she had come this far, and she was going to sure as hell going to try. She would do it, but it had to be at her pace.

Immediately she spoke out loud in a soft pleading voice. She couldn't disguise her own fear, but that was okay. She wasn't going to let that fear rule her life any more. She would overcome it.

"I'm gonna try to take all of you...I...I want to take all of you...but please, please let me do it....let me push first....Is that okay?" she said trying to sound as sincere as she could.

"I wouldn't have it any other way" he replied.

He kept to his word and didn't move an inch while Angela worked her clit hard and began to gently rock back and forth on her knees.

She was scared and buzzing with the enormity of it all but slowly, little by little, it started to work.

With each gentle push she took just a little more of him inside her and it didn't feel bad anymore.

Gradually, the new real-estate inside her was being conquered.

There would be discomfort followed by a creeping numbness. After that, most surprisingly of all was the pleasure that began to emerge.

The previously unused nerve endings lining the walls of her ass now responding to the wonderful friction.

It was almost 15 minutes before there was a new development that was almost startling.

She tried to push back but found she couldn't anymore. She felt her rump grind against the muscles of his pelvis and the enormity of what she had just achieved was almost overwhelming.

"Oh god that's all of you isn't it. All of your cock is in my ass.....oh god."

"To the hilt." He said breathlessly before adding "Watching you slowly work every inch inside was incredible. It took a while but you worked that tiny little hole like a pro."

Angela felt stretched and full in a way she had never felt before but it wasn't painful.

"I'm gonna take over now, but, you can take it on trust that I know what I'm doing."

"Yes I trust you" She replied and it was true. Despite not even knowing what he looked like yet, she really did trust him.

He began to move but he didn't thrust. He ground his hips in circles and it drove Angela crazy.

"Oh god that feels so fuckin good" she hissed as her fingers sped up and she began to lose herself in the pleasure that was assaulting her from so many new directions.

She worked her fingers harder now and she began to grind back deeper and deeper feeling his cock move deep inside her.

"So fuckin dirty.... Shit I wanna come so bad now" she gasped.

"Tell you what princess, take all the time you need but when you do come, it's gonna be with my dick up your ass, understand?" She could tell he was smiling when he said that.

"Shit....I'll come so fuckin hard with you up my ass." She replied in the dirtiest way she could think of.

Her fingers worked her clit furiously now as she ground her ass on his cock. They kept up that rhythm for a minute or two more before she felt a change somewhere deep inside her. A strong pulse inside her crotch that signalled that a climax was on the way.

She stopped grinding and suddenly pushed back hard forcing him to fuck her ass with force for the first time.

Her clit was on fire now.

"OH SHIT FUCK IT....FUCK IT HARD!" she screamed as she pounded back on his cock and he replied with hard thrusts of his own.

Angela exploded.

Her body bucked and shook.

She screamed.

She came harder than she ever had before and the contractions just kept coming in waves.

It didn't feel like just one orgasm. It was if multiple little explosions all went off simultaneously and she shook for a long time until the last spasm finally subsided.

She felt him carefully slide out of her and Angela experienced a beautiful wave of euphoria.

Her body now flooded with hormones and adrenalin. Her senses now drifting gently back to earth as that cocktail of intense sensations subsided.

She was left feeling exhilarated and content for the first time in years.

She stayed there tethered to the floor for a few minutes as she continued to shake and recover.

At least five minutes went by before she heard his voice once more.

"I'm afraid you're really gonna feel this Angela so you had best prepare yourself." He warned and she instantly grew worried.

"Trust me, it's best if I just do both at once....kinda like tearing off a band-aid."

She didn't know what he meant at first. She had all but forgotten about the silver chain and clamps that were still firmly attached to her nipples.

He suddenly removed both clamps at the same time.

Blood instantly flowed back into her nipples and restored all feeling in them within seconds.

The intense, stinging pain was even worse that before. Once more came that sympathetic throb in her crotch to accompany that pain.

"Oh my fuckin God!" She couldn't help but blurt out.

She took it as best as she could.

She wanted him to know that she could take the pain better than those other sluts he had done this to. She wanted to prove she was special.

It wasn't long after that when she felt her wrists and ankles being untied.

Other sounds came next. The rustle of clothes being put back on and the sound of his footsteps soon followed.

Strong arms raised her to her feet and she stood shakily. She felt hands placed on her shoulders and felt the light touch of a kiss on her forehead.

"Are you okay?" The man asked with genuine concern.

"Oh I'm much more than okay" Angela replied and it was true.

For all her cynicism this man had given her the re-awakening he had promised her in that first e-mail. She felt different. She felt desired. She felt happy.

She felt him reach behind her head and untie the blind-fold.

Ever so gently he let it fall from her eyes and for the first time she opened them to see her mystery tormentor.

A very attractive, well dressed man now stood in front of her. He appeared to be in his mid thirties. He looked strong and confident. Dark eyes and hair to match.

An expressive face that looked like it had it had experienced both the good and the bad side of life.

It was a face that communicated experience and understanding.

He looked into her eyes and smiled before speaking.

"Just one look at you and I know we haven't even come close to discovering your full potential."

She felt the excitement build inside her as he said those words.

"I maybe I just needed the right man to show me." She replied.

He stood in silent thought for just a moment before answering.

"Yes, perhaps you're right.....you had better clear your calendar and keep your nights free for a while. You're going to be a busy girl from now on."

"Oh I hope so, but there's just one thing. I don't even know your name."

He laughed then. She was right of course. He had just given her the most intense sexual experience of her life and she still didn't even know his name.

"You can call me William, and yes, it's my real name."

"Well, you can call me Angela, and yes, it's my real name."

She paused for a moment before finally adding, "but I'll happily answer to 'Whore' or 'Slut' if you prefer."

THE END

Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers