At the Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, baby, suck him, suck his cock, then make it squirt all over your face," Kim gasped.

"You like cock suck?" a voice behind her said. She turned, and looked up a a young Asian man. He was standing behind her, his cock out, extended toward her face, leaning closer and closer to her now, until finally he was touching the tip of his oozing cock against her cheek.

"Oh GODDDD!" she cried out, loudly, as she took the dick in her mouth, sucking on it greedily, slurping spit on it, letting the spit drool out of her mouth and down her cheek as the man began pumping his hips into her face. The man next to him was still fondling her tits, and suddenly she heard him moan loudly, followed by a shower of hot sperm cascading down all over her neck and face and tits.

"HMMMMM!" Kim moaned, reluctant to release the growing cock in her mouth. Suddenly that man, too, was coming, and she quickly spit the cock out of her mouth so it could ejaculate all over her face in front of Rick.

"LOOK DARLING. LOOK AT THIS YOUNG BOY SHOOTING CUM ALL OVER YOUR SLUT WIFE'S FACE WHILE YOU SUCK THAT MAN OFF. LOOK AT ME, KEN, AND MAKE HIM DO THE SAME THING TO YOU!" Kim begged.

"Oh Godddd!" Rick moaned, as the man he was sucking began doing just as Kim requested, his cock erupting, spewing cum all over Rick's face, drenching him with it.

"AHHHHH!" Kim screamed, her scream filling the theater as the black man suddenly rose from the floor in front of her and raised her legs up over his shoulders, quickly forcing his cock inside her wet pussy. Kim felt as though she was being fucked by a horse. Inside she felt something stretching, and as he continued pushing forward into her she came so hard she began pissing all over him.

"Jesus Christ!" the black gasped. "Fucking white cunt, you're pissing on me!"

"Hmmmmm!" Kim moaned, moving her head back and forth on the seat, feeling the cum dripping from her cheeks onto her shoulders. Someone else behind her was coming on her again now, and then the black began pumping into her faster and faster, until finally, he, too, was erupting inside her cunt, filling her with cum. With each spurt of cum inside her totally stretched and stuffed pussy, his cock expanded even larger, and Kim's orgasm spasmed wildly in return.

"OH!! OH!! OH!! OH!!" she continued to gasp, the intensity of waves of pleasure she was experiencing unlike anything she'd ever felt before, unlike anything she'd ever dreamed was possible. She wanted to faint, the pleasure was so acute, yet she didn't want to miss a single second of this fantastic, seemingly never-ending orgasm.

"God... DAMN... fucking... white... bitch!" the black grunted, each word timed to another thrust forward inside Kim's overflowing pussy. She just lay there, letting him use her, her eyes mere slits now, as she tried to focus on the activity next to her. Rick and the man had traded places, and Rick was kissing her, licking the cum off her cheeks, as the man he'd sucked was now on his knees in front of Rick, sucking Rick.

"Oh babeeeee!" Kim moaned, smiling at Rick.

"Is it good, baby?" Rick asked.

"Oh GOD, Rick. I've never... I've never been so filled and stuffed and fucked in my life. LOOK at this cock, Rick," Kim said, as she felt the black man finally pull out of her. "TOUCH it, darling. FEEL him. He's ENORMOUS!"

Rick reached down and felt the still pulsating black cock that had just fucked his wife. The black man laughed quietly as Rick stroked him, milking him, milking the last few drops of cum from the incredibly large black dick, letting it drip down onto Kim's thighs. Kim was leaking a river cum out of her cunt now, and Rick used the black cock to wipe the cum all over her swollen clit.

"Oh Ricknnny," Kim moaned, feeling her excitement building again. "I... I love this, Rick. I fucking love it... all of it!"

"Me, too, baby. When I let that guy suck my cock while I was watching you fucking this horse cock, with those guys behind you playing with your tits, and fucking you in the mouth, and coming all over you... Jesus, Kim... I've never had such as orgasm. I practically choked the guy to death with my cum. It was great!"

"I know, baby. And when you went down on him when I was fucking this guy, God, Rick, when he came in me I was so hot I pissed all over him."

"OH baby! That's so fucking hot! God I love you," Rick moaned, kissing Kim, their mouths open, cum dripping from both of their faces.

"Damn, bitch. That was some fuck. Wish I could stay and party with you again, but I gotta go to work," the black guy said, standing, pulling his pants up.

"What do you do?" Kim asked, still lying naked with her legs spread wide open, cum dripping down into her asshole from the fucking she'd just received from the black.

"I'm a cop," the black said. "One of Atlanta's finest! Y'awl take care, now. Maybe we'll party again some time. I'll be looking for ya."

"Jesus, a cop!" Kim giggled. "He could have arrested us."

"But he didn't," Rick said. "Cops are human, too, baby. And some of them are just as horny and perverted as we are."

"Hmmm. Let's go home. I've had enough cock for today. Did you?" Kim said.

"Yeah. I came two or three times already. I'd say that was enough for one day."

"I bet I can make you come one more time," Kim teased.

"Yeah? How?"

"By fucking or sucking another guy," she said.

"ANOTHER one? Damn, baby, you must be on fire today."

"I am. Want me to do it?" she asked, masturbating again, looking up as another man moved in and sat down next to her. The man immediately began feeling her tits, then took his cock out and began stroking it.

"Oh baby," Rick moaned, feeling a tingling in his balls as his cock began to harden one more time.

"Watch me, Rick. Watch me fuck this guy while I blow another one," Kim said, her voice low and throaty again.

Kim reached over and began jacking off the new man next to her until his cock was rock hard. Then without warning she got up and sat on his dick, sliding down onto his cock with ease after the cock she'd just taken up her cunt.

"Oh GODDDDD!" the man moaned. A man in front of Kim stood and took out his cock, jerking it off as he moved it closer to her face.

"No. I won't suck you unless you climb over here and jerk off my husband while he watches me," she said, backing away from the cock. The man looked at Rick, who had begun jacking off again, and said, "Fuck. Okay. But you better give good head, lady."

He climbed over and sat between Kim and Rick, then reached out and began stroking Rick's hardening cock.

"Put some of this on it," Rick moaned, reaching into his pocket, pulling out the little jar of Vaseline and baby oil. "Smear my cock with it."

The man did as he was told, and as he stroked Rick's cock the squishing sounds of his masturbating could be hear above the sounds of moaning coming from the screen, and from Kim. Leaning over, Kim continued fucking the man under her as she took the cock in her mouth of the man jerking off Rick, sucking him while he masturbated her husband. Kim could clearly see what the man was doing. Rick's grease covered cock was inches in front of her face, and with each stroke of the man's fingers down Rick's cock, Kim lowered, then raised her lips on the man's cock. It didn't take the man long to realize what she was doing, and as he felt his orgasm approaching, he began to stroke Rick faster and faster. Kim's sucking lips and mouth continued to keep up with him, until finally she heard the man groaning just before his cock erupted inside her mouth.

Spurt after spurt of his hot cum splashed into her mouth, and in seconds she saw Rick's cock erupt, too, splattering the man's fingers with his hot cum. Kim leaned forward, and when the man realized what she wanted, he pulled Rick's cock closer to her mouth and held it next to her face as it continued to spurt cum from the end.

"Ohhh fuck me, fuck me, FUCK MEEEEE!" Kim screamed, as the man beneath her began pumping faster and faster inside her sopping pussy. Then, with a gasping groan, he, too, was coming, filling her with hot cum for the second time that hour. Two men had fucked her pussy and come in her, as well as a number of men who had come all over her face and tits and in her mouth. Kim could feel their cum all over her naked, sweating body, and when she lifted off the man next to her, slumping back down in the seat next to Rick, she felt totally and completely drained.

"Oh baby... that was the most fun I've ever had," she said, gasping, breathing deeply, feeling the cum dripping from her cunt and face.

"Me, too, Kim," Rick said, stroking her pussy, feeling the cum oozing out of it, playing with it, rubbing it over her thighs and through her pubic hair.

"Time to go, baby. I can't take another one," Kim smiled, looking around for her clothes, finding the tank top on the floor. She pulled it on and felt the cold wetness of cum and piss on it, and shuddered as a chill shook her body. Then she found her shorts on the floor as well, and pulled them on over her cum filled cunt, not even trying to find her panties.

Rick got up and buckled his jeans, and they left. When they walked into the brightly lit foyer, Kim saw her reflection in the ticket booth glass partition, and she was shocked. Her hair was matted to her face, and cum was everywhere on her clothes and skin.

"Jesus, I look like the biggest slut I've ever seen," she exclaimed, wiping some of the cum from her face with a tissue.

"Well you are, babe, and I love it," Rick said. "You were fantastic. I'll jerk off thinking about this night for years."

"Or until we do it again," Kim smirked, her eyes sexy as she leaned over and kissed her husband on the cheek...

***************

12