At The Movies: The First Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers

Anyone watching could see a sensual woman being taken by two lovers and enjoying every second. Deep inside her womanhood, the explosions caused Diane's hips to thrust madly to the demanding mouth. Jed kissed her deeply so as to keep any sounds or moans from escaping her lips. No need to alert all the others in the theater. As it was, some of the other patrons were enjoying the erotic show unfolding a few feet away from their seats.

The orgasm filled Diane's body and these vultures devoured any dignity she may have retained. Never had she experienced multiple orgasms in such a short period of time. Milking every bit of sexual satisfaction from her aroused body, one sucked hard on her exploding cunt. The other kissed her lips while his big, rough hands caressed her silky breasts. Over the top they took their captured prey, and she no longer presented any resistance to their demands. Diane's juices flowed like a fountain and the hungry mouth drank the nectar, swallowing every ounce as if in a desert.

Once her hips stopped their feverish thrashing, Ron held his throbbing cock in one fist. Something had to be done, and done immediately as he was very close to cumming. Twisting and shifting his body until he was seated in the seat to the right, he held his ramrod straight up.

His intentions were quite obvious as he grabbed a handful of hair, pulling Diane's head down to his waiting iron. She actually saw a bit of humor in this as her eyes spotted the uncircumcised cock. In an attempt to stop him from ramming the long cock into her mouth, her hand went to the hard shaft. Holding it away from her face, she watched in wonderment as the skin pushed down to reveal the flared head. Then his large hand closed over hers and he began pumping both up and down the pulsating shaft. Wide-eyed Diane watched the wet, glistening head as it thrust up towards her flushed face. No, no she pleaded with him but there was no reasoning with him now. The passion had long overtaken his enraged mind and all he needed now was fulfillment.

Jed held Diane in place and she was unable to stop the impending attack. Pushing hard against her mouth, the flared tip split her lips. Holding her head firmly with his fingers entwined in her curly hair, he gave a persistent jerk and the weapon was planted deep into Diane's mouth. The heated cavity gave him instant gratification and more pre-cum was released from his throbbing cock. Diane could taste the salty cum and felt the knob swell as he forced her hand to grip the shaft tightly, keeping the hot lava from escaping.

All control gone, he suddenly released his grip on her hand and shot a powerful blast of the burning cum deep into her throat. His strong orgasm consumed his body and his hips kept thrusting forward as he emptied his load into the hot slut. Diane swallowed as fast as possible in an attempt to keep from choking. On and on it went and she wondered how there could be so much cum in one cock. Eventually, she felt the last jerks from his now semi-hardon but he held her firmly until the spasms subsided. All Diane could do was lay subdued between these two men until they decided they were finished abusing her body. In less than an hour, Diane had given two blowjobs, much against her will.

Eventually, the two relaxed enough to release their hold on Diane and she was able to sit up straight. Panic in her eyes, you looked around to see who was looking. Surely, others could see what was going on even in the darkened area and wouldn't they know these two men had taken Diane without her consent? A small spasm shot through her body as she realized that nobody was going to help her. If anyone noticed, they probably thought that she was a willing participant. Oh, how could this happen in a public place?

THE END OF THE FIRST HOUR

Please email your comments or advice to me, as I am new at erotic writing. I have a second hour almost ready to go and some other stories I am working on. This is the first story I have submitted to any story site and since I am not sure how this really works, I hope it works out okay.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers
12