At the Office Pt. 01

Story Info
Kitty explores new avenues at work.
3.1k words
4.42
21.9k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty gets approval to try something new in the heat of the summer. This one is kind of short and sweet, but the follow up should build on it a bit.

*****

It seemed like everything conspired against Kitty today. Number one, she had spilled food on her top. Number two, the AC had broken. Number three, her boss was in the office working on billing.

Number one wasn't much of a problem. She had cleaned the stain out quickly before it set.

Number two wasn't so great, because her office was a small loft above a garage at the owner's house, and it was already 90 degrees outside at 10am.

Number three, however; was a real kicker for the day. Normally she worked alone or with Sofia, the wife of the husband-and-wife team. When Sofia was out of town, she handled inquiries by herself and had an agreement she could leave early when she was done with her work. James, the husband, took care of the billing side by himself, but from what Sofia told her, it didn't seem like he knew about their arrangement and she would have to stay the full day in the blistering heat.

"Hey, Kitty, I'm sorry about the AC situation, we're getting it fixed sometime in the next couple weeks, but with the heat wave we're having there are a bunch of requests ahead of ours," James said while pulling at his collar.

Kitty turned around and waved her arms, "no problem at all."

"Yeah, you look practically cold, wearing a sweater!" he replied with a laugh.

Kitty took out her phone and texted Damian.

** OMG, you gotta be kidding me. James is here AND I spilled food on my shirt. ***

Damian responded quickly

## Wow, talk about bad timing. But why not just take off your shirt? I doubt he'd mind ##

** HA-HA, right. **

## Nah, I'm serious. You don't even sit facing him. Even if you did, Sofia sunbathes without a top, right? ##

** Look, I'm not losing my job because I felt uncomfortable in my top **

## Just ask if he minds, it isn't like you're fucking him ##

** Just for that, I'm going to ask. **

Kitty put down her phone and turned her shoulder, still covering herself but looking in James's direction.

"...actually, I'm frying. I spilled some food on my shirt and I am wearing the sweater to cover it up..." Kitty said bashfully.

"Oh, I'm sorry, you can totally take off the sweater, I won't look over there, don't worry," he assured.

"I... I get this is weird, but would it be okay if I took off my top too? It is soaked and with the heat I really don't see it drying anytime soon," she said, dropping her voice a bit.

"Oh... um... yeah, that's fine," James said with a cough.

Kitty quickly flipped out of the sweater and threw her top onto the desk. She sighed in relief at sat down at the desk again, reviewing emails again.

** I did it! **

## did what? ##

** I took off my top! **

# NO WAY! Is he looking? ##

** You jerk, you said he wouldn't look! **

## well I didn't think you'd actually follow through with it ##

Kitty looked at her monitor again and noticed that in the corner of her eye James did appear to be trying his best to stay focused on his work. She continued the day as normal, but randomly had to ask a question about a client billing and flipped her chair around completely, flashing him by accident. He was a gentleman and quickly looked away, but she felt a twinge between her legs, knowing he'd seen her breasts.

By 2pm the heat was causing sweat to run down her back, and as she redid her ponytail she could see in the corner of her eye that James was definitely adjusting a bulge in his pants.

** Damian, I'm seriously going to get fired **

## What are you talking about, what happened? ##

** Nothing, but he has a hard on! **

## Well then, you should help him take care of it, shouldn't you? Be a good asset to the company? ##

** Sofia is going to kill me. **

## I'm not so sure... ##

** Damian, be serious. **

## All I'm saying is that I overheard some interesting things at the birthday party... ##

** Whatever! **

Kitty gulped hard. Her heart was racing and she couldn't think of what to do. The heat was really getting to her now, and she regretted wearing a normal outfit and not something lighter.

She turned around in her chair again, facing James without covering herself, "I swear, any hotter and I am going to literally melt."

"Yeah, I'm boiling over here," he replied while again pulling at his collar.

"Well I'm already cooler than you, why don't you take that heavy shirt off?" she asked.

James looked down, as if noticing for the first time he was wearing a long sleeve plaid shirt. He undid a couple of buttons and wiggled out of it, seeming relieved to be slightly cooler. The rest of the day was uneventful. Both of them topless and working quietly. She noticed in the reflection of her monitor that he seemed to be adjusting himself a lot, but he never said anything. Close to 4 he said he had to walk the dogs and got up to leave without grabbing his shirt.

That night, Kitty practically wrung the cum out of Damian's cock as she made him explain what he overheard. It sounded like Sofia had a few too many drinks and had let slip that she thought Kitty was attractive and that she sometimes wonders what it'd be like to watch her husband fuck her. After agreeing that she had explicit clearance to make a move from Damian, Kitty had trouble figuring out what she would exactly try with James.

In the morning she picked out the warmest clothes she could find; thick pants, warm socks, sneakers, and a baseball tee. The heat was already picking up when she arrived at 9, and she was happy to see James already in the office, pouring over his paperwork.

"I don't want to make this weird, but can I just take off my socks and shoes? I swear, wearing sneakers and long socks today was one of the worst decisions of my life," Kitty said while wiping away at the sweat on her brow.

"What, no problem! As long as the same applies to me," he said, pointing his boots at her.

"Perfect," Kitty replied as she bent down to slide off her shoes and socks.

Kitty walked to her computer and turned it on, but wasn't even thinking about what she was writing. Less than two meters away she could hear James grunting to pull off his boots and then letting them smack against the floor. His audible sigh as he removed his socks sent a shiver through her body. It somehow seemed like the room was getting hotter faster.

She had a few urgent client requests to run through, so she got down to work fast, organizing details and running through contacting consultants in the field. There were a few issues, someone got lost on the way to a client's house and another one was sick and there needed to be a reassignment. Overall things seemed to be going well and time was going by quickly, even if she was sweating bullets. She could feel the fabric underneath her breasts getting wet and the nape of her neck was steamy.

"All things the same, and since we're both not looking, would you mind if I took off my shirt again?" James spoke, the words distinctly sounding like he was trying hard to sound nonchalant.

Kitty mirrored his earlier words, "As long as the same applies to me!"

She looked in her monitor and saw he was taking his off, and so she immediately grabbed her hem and yanked off her shirt violently. It provided some relief, and she continued working on the last major client issue. After she was done, she realized it was about lunchtime and went to grab a protein bar out of her bag.

"Hey, I've got pizza on the way, if you want to eat too," James ventured.

"That is so nice, I'd appreciate it, I forgot to pack a lunch today," she replied.

A few minutes later the pizza arrived, and James walked back up the stairs carrying it in one hand. Kitty threw caution to the wind and sat at the small table they used for interviewing new consultants. She scrolled through the news feed on her phone, and didn't attempt to cover herself, playing as if it was completely normal for things to be like this. To his credit, James didn't stare at her breasts openly, and tried to talk about normal subjects as they ate.

Kitty's second slice of pizza proved to be more wobbly than her first, and a glob of toppings and cheese fell right in her lap.

"Just my luck, I swear I'm such a klutz," she said as she attempted to wipe it away with the few napkins. The pants she had worn were white, and the more she dabbed at the mess, the more it spread.

"You can wash them in the sink if you want, and just let them dry on the balcony," James said, his voice again focused on trying to make another throwaway comment.

"Ugh, thank you, it's not like this is going to come out without some water," she responded while walking over to the restroom.

Kitty closed the door and took off her pants. She had worn lacy pink panties in preparation for today, and felt silly washing her pants in them. The stain came out quickly, and she squeezed the fabric lightly so it wouldn't drip on the floor. She looked in the mirror at herself. The sweat on her body made her skin slick and have a light glow to it.

She opened the door and walked past James, through the open sliding glass door, and laid out her pants on the balcony railing. Now not only had she been seen practically naked right in front of James, but anyone with a second story vantage. All of the neighbors here were a bit on the older side, and she kind of hoped that one of them saw her. She walked back and sat at the table, resuming eating her pizza.

"All good?" James asked.

"Yes! Thank you, not to mention that without those pants on I feel much cooler," she said while fanning herself with the paper plate.

"Yeah, crazy how hot it is," James said while rubbing the back of his neck.

Kitty could see the bulge in his pants going down one leg. His cock looked painfully bound in his jeans. She wiped away at the last of the crumbs on her hands, pretending to be disinterested.

"Gosh, I'm sorry, you should take off your pants too, it feels so much better," Kitty said while laughing, "thanks again for the pizza!"

She walked back to her desk cursing herself. She was playing it too cool, not even giving him a hint that she wanted him. When she sat down and started typing, she did hear the telltale sound of a fly being dropped, and fabric rustling as James took off his pants. She checked in the reflection again and she could see that he was sporting a massive hard on that was tenting up his boxers.

The rest of the day they both kept relatively quiet, and Kitty found herself busy with a lot of inquiries that required immediate attention. She tried looking at James a few more times and noticed that his wood was completely gone. The heat of the afternoon apparently sapped all the energy out of it.

Kitty had to reload the printer late in the day and felt a drop or two of sweat run down her leg as she bent over in front of the machine. James jumped up again and said he had to walk the dogs, but this time he balled up his clothes and carried them in front of himself.

"Friday morning," Kitty whispered to herself as she got ready the next day.

Monday Sofia would be back, which meant this would be her last chance. She finished getting ready and tossed on a light summer dress and flip flops, no panties this time. Today was a bit cooler, the breeze picking up again. She cursed the weather, as there wouldn't be any excuses to make when she tried to start getting undressed in front of James. To her surprise, the office was empty when she got in.

Kitty answered a few emails and then checked the time, 10am. It was heating up a bit, but the cool breeze still kept it reasonable, especially with the sliding glass door open. Her dress was still a bit tight on her breasts, and the cool breeze was making her nipples hard, which hurt against the fabric. It was all the excuse she needed, and she slipped out of it, tossing the dress to the side.

She figured she'd work to 11, eat her lunch, and then leave. Right as she was about to turn off her computer, James walked up the stairs. He averted his eyes when Kitty spun her chair around at the sound.

"Whoops," James said as he made his way to the computer, "I thought you had the day off."

"Oh, no I just have a few things to complete for the day and I didn't want to let them go until Monday. I um, I'm sorry, it is still hot and I didn't think you'd be here..." Kitty said, her voice trailing off.

"Yeesh, without that morning breeze it is starting to heat up. Do you mind? If I take some of this off?" James hesitated as he started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Hahaha, as if I could complain, sitting here naked," Kitty laughed.

Kitty pretended to send emails, using the reflection from her monitor to look at James. He had taken off his shirt and sandals, but seemed to pause a long time before unbuttoning his pants. Her heart was pounding as she continued to fake type and watch him. Finally he pulled down his jeans and his cock sprang out.

Kitty practically choked as she realized he was naked and hard in the same room with her. Not only that, but as James worked he would reach down and pump it periodically. A gentle squeeze here and there, and then back to work. Around noon Kitty grabbed her salad out of the mini-fridge and sat at the interview table to eat. She normally sat at her desk and watched videos, so she hoped James would take notice. He seemed to actually be working, his cock somewhat soft, but checked the time when he was done and then went to the fridge to take out some of the leftover pizza.

James sat at the table with her and started eating, "man, cold pizza on a day like this is heaven."

"I know, I can't bring myself to cook hot meals at night, it is torture," Kitty replied.

As James sat with her she noticed that his cock seemed to be inflating again, getting to the point where it was sticking out straight at her. She swallowed hard. She had finished her salad pretty quickly, and now it was just the empty plastic bowl and the little fork left on the table. James had finished his slice and was sitting, waiting.

Without speaking, Kitty leaned over and grabbed his cock. She gave it a good squeeze and rubbed the drop of precum around the tip. James pushed back from the table, spreading his legs wide. Kitty dropped to her knees and took the head between her lips. His groans as she fondled his balls and sucked on his cock echoed softly in the space. Kitty could feel the wetness running down her leg. The thrill of sucking her boss's cock was driving her crazy. She felt him tense up and thought he might cum, but he moved his legs away.

He grabbed Kitty by the hips and put her on the table, spreading her legs wide. She grabbed at his cock and let it glide up and down her slit, coating him in her wetness. When he pressed forward the full length of him went inside, not an ounce of her body resisting the intrusion.

If Sofia had walked in the office at that moment, she would have been treated to quite the surprise. Kitty, spread eagle, her flip flops smacking her feet in the air as her sweaty, naked husband pounded away with reckless abandon.

"You've been playing at this all week, haven't you?" James asked, not relenting.

"I was wondering when you'd take charge, but you... uhnnn... you're such a gentleman," Kitty answered.

"Well not anymore, I'm going to fuck you every time I see you in the office, and I expect you to be naked from now on," James said with a small laugh.

"Oh god, god thats so hot," Kitty said through gritted teeth, "but what about Sofia?"

"Don't worry, she'll get her turn with you too," James said.

Kitty felt her orgasm ripping through her body. It was unreal, the sweat and heat of James's body was dripping on her, and she felt as his balls slapped against her asshole. Everything about what they were doing felt wrong and dirty, but she couldn't have enjoyed it more.

"I'm gonna cum, where do you want it," James said as he pushed faster into her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, cum on my tits," Kitty said while pushing him backwards.

She was suddenly very empty, but then felt the hot spray of his cum on her belly and even an errant splash on one breast. After James came he sat down hard on one of the plastic chairs and tried to catch his breath.

"Oh man, that... that was great," he said.

Kitty picked herself off the table and stood in front of him, the sweat and cum glistening on her body in the afternoon light.

"Well, I'm okay with being naked all the time, but no way no how you're not letting me shower after that," she laughed.