At the Party

Story Info
You and your lover sneak away for a while.
1.2k words
3.4
9.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walk into the room hand in hand and start circulating. I see some old friends and leave you to go catch up on some gossip while my eyes glance back over to you from time to time wondering who the women are that you seem to be talking to so intimately. A brief moment of jealousy and I continue talking to my friends, lighting up a cigarette as I listen and they chastise me for the habit. Another friend comes up and grabs my hand, leading me away into another room where some others are playing pool and I look quickly for you before we leave, seeing you talking to a group of guys with a drink in your hand and a cigarette in your mouth.

I watch the pool game, mildly interested, listening to the players and observers trading insults and talking shit to each other. I feel arms come up from behind me and you place your drink in my hand as you wind yourself around me and slowly start backing out of the room with me in tow. Someone glances at us, cocking an eyebrow and smiling as I take a sip from your glass and am reminded of how strong you take your drinks.

We leave the room and you take my hand, pulling me up the stairs. We reach the second floor and I can still hear the party downstairs, people laughing and yelling, music blasting. I start to head into a bedroom but you lead me away into a large bathroom saying with a little smile on your face, "There's a full length mirror in here."

I hear you close the door behind us as I lean my flushed face against the cool wall and feel you press up against the back of me. Your warm breath is against my neck as your hands reach around to the front of my hips unbuttoning my jeans then moving up over my stomach to my tits, squeezing them through my shirt, pinching the nipples a little. Your warm mouth closes on my neck and your teeth scrape me gently as I press my ass back against you, wiggling it a little. I gasp and reach up behind me, running my fingers through your hair and pressing your head against me.

Your hands on my hips again, you turn me around and kiss my forehead gently and smile down at me. I lean my face up and gently run my tongue over you lips then slide it into your mouth. Your hands move back to the fly of my jeans and quickly pull the zipper down, pushing my jeans down to my knees and pressing against my pussy through the satin of my panties. Moaning into your mouth I wrap one arm around your neck and let the other slide down to the front of your pants, rubbing gently against your hard cock. Seeming impatient now, you push the satin aside and slip your finger into my pussy, penetrating me gently, slowly. Then sliding your finger out, you suck it quickly in your mouth to taste me, then kiss me nice and hard, fucking my mouth with your tongue.

I watch you kneel down in front of me and I lean back against the wall, spreading my legs a little wider and further out from the wall as you pull my bikinis down to my jeans then pull both off of my legs. I close my eyes and feel the soft hair of your head against my stomach as your tongue quickly finds my swollen clit and begins rubbing it quickly. Looking over into the long mirror I see my blushed face and only your back and ass and the bottoms of your shoes. I move my hands up and pull my shirt up over my breasts, pulling them out over the cups of my bra and start rubbing them and pinching the nipples to the rhythm of your sucking. Closing my eyes, feeling you between my legs, your fingers in my pussy, fucking me with them, I moan loudly and quickly open my eyes, surprised at how loud my voice is echoing off the tile. I look at us in the mirror again and momentarily embarrassed, I almost ask you to stop, my fingers pausing on my tits.

You must feel me tense up; you pause and look up at me, your lips wet and smiling, fingers still sliding in and out of my pussy, "How are you feeling baby?"

Suddenly I need your cock inside me and I slide down the wall until we are face to face. I lean forward and kiss you hard, tasting myself on your lips. I gently press you back and pull the zipper down on your pants, pulling them and your boxers down to your knees. I lean down over you and kiss you again, biting and tugging on your lip again as I spread my knees on each side of your hips. Leaning up quickly, you unfasten my bra and push it up above my tits with my shirt and run your hands over them as I slowly lower my wet pussy onto your cock. Hearing your groan, I pause and squeeze you with my pussy, letting you feel how hot and tight I am.

One hand on my breast, pinching my nipple, your other one moves down to my hip and starts guiding me up and down on your cock. I moan and glance up into the mirror again, this time smiling as I watch myself move up and down on top of you, your hand guiding my hips in circles on your cock. I look back down at you again and run my hands up and down your chest as I start fucking you faster. Moaning your name I close my eyes and start riding you hard. Feeling your hard cock sliding in and out of my pussy, I pinch your nipples to hear you moan again, loving the sound of it.

Your hand moves down from my nipple and starts rubbing my clit as I grind down on your cock. My pussy is so wet I'm sure your balls must be soaked. Rubbing me faster I tense up again just before I start to come. I try to delay it, waiting for you, then I feel you pushing your cock faster into my pussy and I let go, coming hard, moaning your name as I feel you coming deep inside my wet pussy.

I collapse down onto your chest, running my tongue around one of your nipples, your cock still buried in my pussy, feeling the little aftershocks, gently squeezing your cock.

Reluctantly I stand up and start pulling my underwear and jeans back on, reclasping my bra and pulling my shirt on. I look to see if you're ready and I reach for the doorknob, confused as you pull my hand away. Sitting back down on the floor legs wide you pull out your cigarettes and light one up, patting the floor between your legs for me to sit down. I do so and lean back against your chest as you light my cigarette for me. We sit there quietly for a few minutes, just smoking and relaxing. I lean my head back on your shoulder and gently kiss your lips, then stand up, open the door and head back downstairs with you behind me.