At the Pleasure of the King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He only half remembered wrapping his arms around her, his cock softening out of her tight sphincter, the cool water of the bath lapping against their ribs when they both slid down into the pool. When he was fully back to himself, he was rubbing his dark beard against her shoulder and whispering a song of love he knew by heart but had not sung to her in many months.

"This is the start, Bat," he squeezed her close. "This is where we both start being alive to each other again."

She twisted her face up to kiss him. "I longed for you. I did." She slipped out of his arms and stepped out of the other side of the pool. The drops of water cascading down her skin made her bruises look as fresh and welcome to him as a garden after a spring rain. "I do." She wound herself in one of the linen drying sheets set close to the bath.

"Then show me," he stepped out of the bath on his side and reached once more into the reed basket. He padded over to her, dripping a trail of water and grinning out the hope and confidence of the boy warrior he'd been before she knew him. He handed her the leather flogger and braced himself against a pillar. The blows he expected didn't come.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked, flatly.

"Punish me." Even saying the words lifted some weight from him. "You're the only one who can, my Queen. No one else has the right."

She weighed the heavy handle in her hand and looked at his smooth, broad back, his shoulders covered in freckles from his time working in the sun, before he was King. She knew it would bring him pleasure and release. They had played at this game before.

Before.

Before she'd awakened to the tiny body already cold beside her, curled into himself as he'd been when he slept in her belly.

The flogger clattered to the floor.

"Punish yourself, King of Kings. It remains yet the greatest of your songs."

*

((Thanks for reading. I post stories to Literotica so I can get reader feedback, so please tell me what you liked and didn't like in the comments. This is an entry in the Literotica 2015 Nude Day Contest, which is full of great stories about naked people. Read and vote on your favorites!))

12