At the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more seconds Chris realized he didn't have a lot more to contribute and started feeling a little third-wheelish. He extricated himself from the lounger, awkwardly pulled up his pants, and plopped down in the chair next to me to finish his beer and watch the rest of the show.

Anne, having lost one of her two play-things, turned her attention solely on Joe. She pulled off of him and laid her back on the lounger. "Fuck me like you mean it you pussy." She growled angrily. Joe was only too happy to comply.

He started fucking her savagely. Anne's breath was ragged. Between Joe bottoming out furiously in her pussy and her hyper active state, she began to lose all control. I saw her eyes shut tight and her mouth opened forming a silent yell. Her body shuddered as Joe began to lose steam. She reached up and pulled him into her as she lost herself in a massive orgasm. I saw her nails dig in and her body buck against him involuntarily.

After a few seconds color started to return to her face and she and Joe seperated a little, his dick still fully in her. "Thank you" she whispered quietly to him.

After she regained control of her breathing, she told him to stand up in front of her. He looked a little hurt with a face that said "Why do I have to take my cock out of you?"

Realizing he wasn't sure if it was a good idea, she said "Don't worry, big boy, I'll make it worth your while."

He pulled out of her, causing them both to gasp a little, and then stood at the edge of the lounger. His dick still hard and red, now dripping with her cum. She moved her head under his dick a little so she could start cleaning him. The amount of cum on his dick from her pussy was so much that it caused a white ring to form at the base. She made sure that both Joe and I could also see as she slowly licked her own cum into her mouth. "Mmmmm" she cooed. "Almost as good as Chris'!"

She carefully licked every inch of his cock, his balls, and any skin which might have a hint of taste of her own cunt. "I love the taste of pussy." She announced knowing how much it turned all of us on.

After satisfying her need to clean Joe's cock, she began to suck in earnest. At first gauging the length and width to make sure she could deep throat him, and then once she was sure, she plunged her head all the way down. It was a hell of an effort but it came up half an inch short.

"Shit..." mumbled Joe, amazed at how far she swallowed his member. "This girl can blow."

After a few more unsuccessful attempts to swallow all of him, Anne pulled off. Her spit was every where. It was covering his cock, her lips, with a few thin strands of her saliva stringing from the tip of his dick to her mouth.

"Are you just gonna watch or are you gonna help me get your cock down my throat?" Anne asked very matter-of-factly.

She then proceeded to stuff most of his cock back in her mouth, grab one of Joe's hands, put it on the back of her head, and shoved her face forward again. Joe immediately got the idea. He began fucking himself with my wife's head. It was awesome to watch. After a few tentative pushes, Joe realized he wasn't going to break Anne and shoved her head down so hard the last reamaining half inch of his cock disappeared from view.

Anne made a choking noise and Joe immediately pulled out.

"Don't stop you stupid fuck." She said angrily.

Joe grabbed her head, more roughly, and began fucking her throat. Not just with short strides, but long hard strides. Making her take his entire length again and again and again. I was worried one of the neighbors would hear and call the Heimlich patrol for all the gagging noises my wife was making.

Joe couldn't take much of this kind of treatment. "I'm gonna cum" he said in a breathy voice, trying to hold on a few more seconds.

I'm not sure if he expected it, but Anne pulled her head off his dick and grabbed him firmly with her hand and began pumping his cock for all he was worth. Joe held her head knowing right where he was about to launch his sperm. Chris and I had front row seats.

When the first small rope of cum squirted out of Joe dick, I almost came in my swimming trunks. It landed on Anne's chin. She tried to lean forward to catch it in her mouth but he held her head steady. His second blast, and I do mean blast, left a string of cum from her mouth to her forehead with a little bit landing in her mouth. She moaned loudly and desperately. I don't think I have ever seen my wife that excited in her life. She really does love the taste of cum, its one of her best features, and she is always anxious to get her mouth on my dick. But I could tell she had never wanted anything more badly than to have a mouth full of Joe's semen.

And he held her head fast, choosing to make her face a mess instead. The third and fourth blasts coated her face as well and at that point Joe started to lose his will power. He let go of her head and her mouth immediately clamped down on his dick, desperate not to waste another drop. I don't know how much more he came but she sucked his cock for what seemed like an eternity, milking every drop out him she could. I was half surprised she didn't suck his balls through his dick, she went at him so hard.

Me, I can't stand to have my dick sucked that hard after I cum, but Joe apparently loved it. He moaned louder and louder the more she sucked. Finally he started to calm down and she pulled off.

She already had a mouth full of cum but as soon as her hands were free she started using a finger to push the cum on her face towards her overflowing mouth. It was gorgeous. She greedily put a show on for the three of us, Joe still standing there with his dick in his hand recovering from his orgasm.

After deciding she had cleaned enough cum, she pushed her mouth forward and opened as wide as she could without spilling any to show us all the huge amount of cum Joe had deposited in her mouth.

Joe looked at her evily and said "Waiting for my permission?"

"mmm hmmm," Anne affirmed without spilling a drop.

"Good." he said and walked over to the open lounger, sat down still naked, put his feet up and grabbed a beer. "she can wait a minute."

Anne happily sat there, fighting a smile, faithfully holding a pool of cum in her mouth while Joe smiled and drank his beer. After about a minute, Joe was satisfied and said "You may swallow."

Anne happily gulped down his sticky cum as she did with Chris'.

Anne sat there and said "what now boys?"

I had seen enough. It was my turn.

"Why don't you come suck my dick, sweetie." I said, expecting no reply seeing as how Anne was in "full slut" mode.

"Excuse me?" She said in a snotty voice.

"You heard me whore, come suck my cock."

"Sorry. When I wanted help, you threw me to your friends, who know how to take care of a girl, and ignored me. That's a loser move. And I dont fuck losers."

"From what I can see, you'll fuck anything with a dick... and probably a cunt too."

"Anything that's not you"

I could tell she wanted to fight. And the guys were getting a rise out of this. I knew what I had to do.

"Sorry you guys are gonna have to witness this... ok, not that sorry."

I walked over to where Anne was sitting. She looked up at me with a defiant smile and said, "Can I help you?"

"Yes, but I don't think you will."

And with that I grabbed her hair. After seeing how she had taunted my friends I knew she was in a mood. And I was about to finish her off.

I dragged her by hair as she fought furiously, but to no avail, over to the cabana table. She struggled for footing and couldn't tell where she was being dragged. She didn't outright yell - I knew she wouldn't. When I reached my destination I pushed her head over top of the bar so she was bent in half.

She fought me with everything she had. And when she fights, she plays for keeps. It took a couple years of her "training" me as she would say, to get me to fight fire with fire. It used to be that I would try and force her, but not wanting to resort to hurting her, I would give up and beg. Not anymore. Not today.

I pushed the small of her back down hard so the air pushed out of her lungs. I pushed her over the bar farther so it felt like I was going to let her fall forward and she had to reach out with her hands to brace herself. With her feet off the ground and unable to get any traction, and her arms busy keeping herself from taking a header into the cement on the far side of the cabana, I pulled my shorts down and let my cock spring free, pointing directly towards its destination. I thrust forward. Betwen her freshly fucked pussy and my pre cum, it split her pussy lips on the first try. After a couple thrusts I had reached my destination -- balls deep.

Now that I had my cock in her, I grabbed her arms and put her in what amounted to a full nelson. Just before I started my final assault I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, so that only she could hear me, "I love you."

She moaned a moan I can't describe other than to say I knew right then and there she loved me and I was fulfilling one of her wildest fantasies. And then I began to fuck.

This wasn't making love. This wasn't sex. This wasn't even fucking. This was a punishment. I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. She couldn't control her self. She couldn't move. She could just lay there and take my dick any way I wanted to give it to her.

Now normally I would love to tell you how long I like to hold out for my first orgasm. Extending the time we get to fuck before I blow my load and end the festivities. But after my wife fucking and sucking two of my best friends, then calling me a loser and forcing me to resort to violence to get my dick in her while my friends watched, I was unable to control myself.

My thighs and stomach were burning I was pumping so fast. My shoulders ached. I didn't care. I was almost there and there was no turning back now. I felt my orgasm start from what felt like miles away. Gaining steam as it built. When I felt the first spasm hit my dick it was all I could to not shout so loud the neighbors would call the cops (assuming they hadn't already.)

I tensed and and moaned shortly. That sent Anne over the edge. She clenched her pussy on my already cumming dick. If I could pick a moment in this life to relive before I die, it would be that moment.

I think I blacked out a little. I thrust my cock deep in her as I came, splashing my cum on the inside of her pussy walls. I gasped with each shot. She shook violently underneath me as she exploded her way through her own orgasm. I let go of her, knowing she couldn't do anything now, anyway.

Normally I would have laid on top of her until I passed out, but between my male ego and my sense of showmanship, I pulled myself together. I stood up, pulled my dick out of my wife and slapped her on the ass. I heard a little cheer go up from the peanut gallery. Then I walked to the other side of the bar where her head was and stuffed what was left of my shrinking dick into her mouth.

"I told you to suck my dick, didn't I?"

She didn't say a thing. She couldn't even pick her eyes up to look at me. She just sucked for a few seconds to clean her cum off of me.

I didn't want to let her enjoy it too much so I pulled out of her mouth and wiped my dick on her face as one last show of "male dominance" (which for whatever reason she claims she loves) and walked back over to the fridge.

"Anne, when you are done recovering, you have one last slutty trick to show my friends, and I know you know what I'm talking about."

I handed the guys a new beer and sat down.

"Jake, you weren't kidding when you said your wife is an amazing fuck."

"I wouldn't lie about something like that, would I?"

"Aren't you the one who always says never let the facts get in the way of a good story?"

"Ok, so maybe I would lie. But with this girl, I don't need to."

About that time Anne slipped back off the cabana bar onto wobbly legs and walked over towards us.

"Watch this..." I said to the guys.

When she got over to us she spread her legs and started fingering her cunt. My cum ran down on to her fingers. Then she took her fingers and sucked them into her mouth. Two jaws dropped in disbelief. Mine just curled into a wonderful smile.

After a few more trips to her cunt, she had finally cleaned all of my cum out of her pussy and swallowed every drop. "I can't remember the last time Jake blew a load I didn't eventualy eat. You two boys have great tasting cum that I would eat anytime, but you still aren't as tasty as Jake!"

With that she kissed all three of us goodnight and headed for the shower.

After a few more beers with some amazed friends, we all said goodnight as I sent Joe and Chris home. I covered the pool, threw away empty bottles and headed for bed.

When I got to the bedroom Anne was already under the covers with the lights turned out. I tried to slip into bed silently, but she always wakes up. I started to say something to her but she put a finger over my mouth. She slid down my body and I think I heard her say "thank you" before she put my soft cock in her mouth.

I laid back into the pillows wondering if I would cum first or fall asleep. Worst case scenario? She'd pick up where she left off in the morning.

Did I tell you Anne was Amazing?

12