At the Pool Ch. 03

Story Info
Last Chapter of bored housewife on business trip.
2.6k words
4.68
20.1k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stimac
stimac
285 Followers

The trip seemed to have passed so quickly and the next day was to be our last full day as we were leaving the day after.

The sun was up, and I went to the pool again, wondering if there was going to be a repeat of the previous day's happenings.

Unfortunately, the pool was deserted but at least it meant that I could concentrate on catching up on my tan instead of a load of cum!

Just after one, Mike my husband rang, he told me that there would be some farewell drinks at the Hotel Plaza that night.

He told me that he'd meet me there as he'd be late owing to some urgent meetings and that I was to ask for Jo in suite 2001 at the hotel reception.

"Oh, and dress sexy" he said before hanging up.

I thought to myself that there was more to this than I was being told, especially with what had happened the previous days.

By mid-afternoon I had enough sun and went up to the room for a shower.

Dress sexy Mike had said!

In the shower I shaved my fanny, my slit and arse were totally bald and smooth.

Above my clit I trimmed my triangular bush a little, it looked so lewd when I flashed my knickers at strangers and they could see it poking out from the sides of my knickers.

Accidental flashes of course!

I had one outfit left that I hadn't worn, and it was the sexiest of the lot, this was what I was going to wear.

My dress was a halter neck in navy blue, being halter neck meant no bra.

The dress stopped about 3" above my knees, so was respectable!

I had a matching set of navy blue stockings, suspender belt and sheer tiny knickers which covered my crack and little else.

This was finished off with a pair of 4" navy blue heels.

Even though I said it myself, I looked hot.

I ordered at taxi for 6pm as the Hotel Plaza was a good 30 minutes away.

The hotel was plush, well in fact very plush, proper 5 star.

At reception I asked the female receptionist for suite 2001 and Jo, saying that I was expected.

She answered me in perfect English saying, "Jo is on his way Ms Anna, please have a seat if you wish."

She said that with a knowing look on her face which I didn't understand.

I took a seat when I was approached by a young, couldn't have been more than 19,black lad who had his hand extended.

"You must be Ms Anna, I'm Jo, very pleased to meet you" he said.

He was dressed in white shirt and black trousers which looked baggy on him as he appeared to be extremely skinny.

I stood up and took his hand and introduced myself as Anna.

He was a little taller than me with a captivating broad smile and sparkling eyes.

"This way, there is a special lift for the penthouse suite" he said.

We entered a massive lift that was totally mirrored, except the floor thank god. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Jo was looking me over, difficult not to, given the mirrored surround, but he was.

The lift didn't stop and went straight to the 20th floor.

We arrived, and the door opened direct into a massive suite, at the other side were floor to ceiling windows with a view across the city.

To the left was a bar and stools, then a few low tables and arm chairs with a couple of sofas on the other side.

Jesus, I'd been in restaurants smaller than this!

As we walked from the lift into the room, two old gentlemen rose from where they'd been sitting and came forward to introduce themselves.

One looked about 70-year-old, he was tall and thin with a mane of white hair, he was impeccably dressed in a dark suit, white shirt and tie.

"Good evening Anna, I'm Simon, very pleased to meet you" he said. Then turning slightly to his side, said "and this is Paul, my business partner."

Paul was a lot shorter than Simon, he was also a lot fatter and bald!

He was also very well dressed.

"Pleased to meet you Anna, I've heard a lot about you" he said.

"Glass of Champagne Anna?" Simon asked.

I accepted and immediately Jo was at my side with a chilled glass of champers.

Simon offered me a seat.

I sat in a deep leather armchair in front of a low wooden coffee table, Simon and Paul sat in similar chairs on the other side of the table with another small table between them.

As I said, the suite was enormous and there was a good 20 foot of space between us all.

Simon and Paul were both drinking red wine with a bottle on the small table between them.

Simon was asking how much I'd been enjoying my stay and what I'd been doing.

The chair was very deep and made my skirt ride up a bit, I was also sitting cross legged which showed off a bit of thigh, but nothing untoward.

I explained that I'd really enjoyed myself and had some wonderful food but had spent most time just enjoying the sun by the pool.

When I mentioned the pool, I noticed an exchange of glances between the two of them.

"Yes, we heard" Paul said.

What the fuck did he mean by that I thought.

"I see you got some colour, wish I'd been there" he continued.

Simon interrupted him "you can't say that to a lady Paul!" he said.

"Well, Anna is a very attractive lady and I would have loved to have seen her in a bathing costume" Paul retorted.

The Champagne was going to my head and Jo had already filled my glass once!

I uncrossed and crossed my legs again, letting my skirt ride up a bit further.

I was also feeling a bit horny and looking directly at Paul I said "thanks, you would have appreciated it, I've been wearing a white bikini."

"There Simon, Anna isn't offended, are you Anna? "Paul asked.

Before I could respond, Jo was at my side, topping my glass up again.

As he reached forward to fill my glass I almost dropped it.

I mentioned that his trousers were baggy, no fucking wonder, he looked like he had a semi on and I could see the outline of his knob, fuck it almost reached his knee!

My eyes must have been on stalks and I could feel a tell-tale tingle in my fanny.

As Jo moved away I looked back towards Paul and Simon, "are you ok Anna, you look a bit flushed?" Simon asked.

The champagne had gone to my head as I uncrossed my legs very slowly giving both a view of my thighs above my stocking tops.

I then re crossed my legs making sure now that a good expanse of thigh was on show along with some stocking top.

I asked Simon what time the others were arriving, and he said probably in one hours' time.

I then answered Paul's earlier question, "Of course I'm not offended, it's quite a compliment that you'd like to see me in a bikini, it's a bit small though."

Simon nearly choked on his wine when I said that, but Paul took the bait.

"How small Anna?" Paul asked.

"Oh, very Paul, the top barely covers my nipples and the bottoms are just a triangle covering my fanny" I continued.

By using the word fanny, I'd just upped the anti by about 300%!

"I like the attention I get from the guys at the pool, especially the old ones, I love teasing them" I continued.

As I said that I uncrossed my legs and sat with them apart, they could see my knickers pulled tight over my fanny and I wasn't going to spoil their view.

I wasn't going to stop now, my fanny was dripping with anticipation as I continued "it goes totally transparent when I go in the pool, I lay back with my legs apart, so they can see my crack. I normally wear very dark glasses, they can't tell where I'm looking, but I love watching them rub their cocks through their trunks."

I could see that Paul's prick was sticking up like a tent pole in the front of his trousers and he was openly rubbing it!

I looked towards Simon, fucking hell, I hadn't noticed but his trousers and pants were below his knees and he was stroking a good 9" of fat dick with a massive mushroom bell end on top.

I moved my legs further apart, there was no pretence now, my dirty married minge was making a big wet spot on the front of my knickers and my bush was escaping for them to see.

I carried on "sometimes a few will wank for me, I love it when they get their knobs out and toss themselves off. Seeing spunk flirting all over the place does it for me, especially when it splashes on me."

Paul now had his prick out, not as big as Simon, but a good 7", that would fit nicely I thought.

I pulled my wet knickers to one side, "look how wet my fanny is" I said as I spread my fanny lips for them, revealing my wet, pink hole.

My skirt was way above my hips as I finished my champagne.

I stood and walked to the bar were Jo was standing.

As I walked I wiggled my arse for them, Jesus, my fanny was on fire.

I turned to face them when I got to the bar, my dress was up round my waist, my knickers were pulled to one side, so my fanny was on show.

"Go on you dirty fuckers, wank for me" I continued as I pulled the front of my dress tight revealing both my tits.

My nipples were like fucking bullets.

"Come on Jo, suck these big nipples" I urged.

Jo clamped his mouth over one nipple and sucked like a baby at its mothers' milk.

Paul and Simon were now wanking themselves silly, I loved the sight and knew I was going to get my brains fucked out.

Looking directly at Paul I squealed, "come on Jo, finger me, get those dirty black fingers up my filthy married cunt."

Jo's hand, well three fingers, went straight up my slot with a big fucking squelch.

"Go on finger me, make me cream on your fingers" I gasped.

My fanny was frothing with cunt juice from the battering it was getting, I reached down and grabbed his wrist.

Pulling his hand out of my fanny I pulled it up to my face, I could smell my cunt on him, even more so when I rubbed his slime covered fingers over my face before licking them clean.

Paul and Simon were now almost undressed, their poker stiff cocks looked enticing, but they'd have to wait.

Jo was still sucking on my nipples when I got his zip down, before I could get my hand in his trousers, his long black prick sprung out.

Fuck, it wasn't fat, but it must have been 11", his bright red bell end was poking out of his jet-black shaft and already dripping pre-cum.

I got my hand around and it and again looking at Paul and Simon said, "do you want to watch this dirty black fucker fuck me, watch this dirty married Scottish tart take a foot of black knob up every hole?"

He was poker stiff and I wanted him to fuck the shit out of me! I also wanted Paul and Simon to fuck me as well, I was in fifth slut gear already!

I pulled Jo by his prick to the coffee table in front of Paul and Simon.

"Lay back on that you black fucker" I shouted as I stood on the coffee table with my feet each side of Jo's body.

Jo's prick was poker stiff as I lowered myself down.

When his bell end was nudging my open slit, I looked up at Paul and Simon, "is this what you want to see, me fuck this massive dong?"

I relaxed and slid down on his prick, I was so horny and wet that he went in right up to his balls!

I was leaning back and squatting with my legs wide open, Paul and Simon had a perfect view of me creaming over his black knob as I grunted like a fucking pig!

I was fucking it like no tomorrow and could feel my first orgasm cumming.

My cunt was farting as I started to spray fanny juice in all directions, it was like a fucking fire extinguisher had gone off!

"Go on Jo, fuck the slut, open her up big style for us" Simon shouted.

I was being shafted silly and was loving it, loving displaying myself to two old blokes as a 19-year-old black fucker was making me cream over him.

Both Paul and Simon were now standing, their pricks were coated in pre-cum slime as they continued wanking, how the fuck they hadn't spunked already was beyond me.

Jo's knob was right in, well past my cervix when I squirted again, but I wanted more.

I pulled myself up, so my cunt was gaping and his throbbing knob pushing my holes.

I was in such a fucking state I would have done anything!

I felt Jo's bell end press against my arsehole and I let him!

Fuck, it felt like he was in my belly and there was still about 5" to go.

"See what a fucking slut I am, 6" inch of black knob up my arse and my gash gaping, fill my fucking snatch for god's sake" I screamed.

I'd really lost it, I wanted fucking and every hole filled and I didn't care!

Simon grabbed the wine bottle and that they'd been drinking from and shoved it right up my gash.

It went that far in I had to take a deep breath, as I did, Jo's knob went all the way in, his balls were pushing my arsehole!

Simon started fucking me with the bottle as I started spraying cum from my arse and cunt.

Jo's was groaning with pleasure as I felt his prick swell and then loads of red-hot spunk fill my insides!

Paul was in front of my face and as I was squealing with delight emptied his balls all over me.

His first rope of spunk went straight in my mouth, this was then followed by another squirt that went up my nose and over my cheek. Two more went over my face and in my hair!

I slipped off Jo's dong as he went soft and Simon pulled the bottle from my twat, I thought it was over when Simon pushed me on to my hands and knees.

"Here you go you fucking Sottish slut" he said as he rammed his fucking knob up my sopping cunt.

His bell end was so big I thought I was having a scrape!

Did he fuck me, my god, the dirty old cunt kept ramming me and I kept cumming.

He fucked me so long that both Jo and Paul got hard again.

I was sucking both as Simon pounded the shit out of me, I was screaming for them to fuck me more and cover me in spunk when the door opened.

David and Mike walked in just as Jo spunked on my face, he splattered it all over my face!

I was swallowing Paul's prick at the same time so couldn't say anything and Simon was splitting my cunt in half, calling me a filthy married slut.

I fucking loved it.

stimac
stimac
285 Followers